Average Ratings4 reviews
- Overall 4.5 / 5
- Ease of Use 4.2 / 5
- Customer Service 4.7 / 5
- Features 4.5 / 5
- Value for Money 4.5 / 5
Create an entire engineering design and sales proposal with just an electric bill and an address
Aurora Most Helpful Reviews
Reviewed on 23/10/2019
Real-Time 3d Solar Designing Tool
Aurora is very impressive in terms of results. We usually submit all of our initial solar quotes using Aurora. It helps us a lot when we stuck up in production estimates or Shade reports. The webinars are very informative. In short, it is a complete package for Solar Designing.
- Shade reports & production estimates are very impressive.
- Provides 3d Model with Lidar options to show the height of the surrounding trees or obstructions.
- Up to date imaginary which makes designing very effective.
- Electrical Line Diagram generation is an add on feature which is very helpful.
- Manual/Auto placement of solar modules saves time and provides different PV layouts as required.
- It includes a wide database of all solar manufacturers.
- Working continuously on a specific site sometimes consumes too much memory.
- Sometimes it doesn't detect accurate pitch.
- If the account is simultaneously login from two systems, the work is lost due to no autosave option.
Reviewed on 06/11/2019
Ultimate Tool for Designing Solar Systems
Pros: Ultimate tool - Aurora provides an online facility to draw a PV layout without physically analysing the roof measurements , secondly it has a feature named irradiance , which basically identify which panels on PV layout are producing less energy due to any reasons. Thirdly id has a feature named LIDAR which highlight the height of trees or any obstruction to sun light. It provides many other features like setting off-set, obstruction, Panel spacing etc, lastly if provides an option to convert file in AutoCAD File, Overall a quality tool to design and install solar projects.
Cons: The only con i have found is that it requires high system configuration, With low system configuration it performs very slow
Reviewed on 23/10/2019
A Software that Creates 3D Property with Solar Modules on the Roof
Comments: A very great source to prepare PV & EL drawings saves a lot of time.
- Latest images from Nearmap at reasonable rates.
- Vast data of the solar modules & inverters.
- Production & consumption chart.
- The option to get roof layout on demand.
- Shade report with all the features of Lidar & irradiance.
- Heavy software, consumes more memory.
- An autosave option is not available.
Reviewed on 06/08/2019
Smart solar designing software
Comments: We use aurora solar daily for submitting solar quotes to our leads. It consumes some more time but gives us good outcome, even our clients appreciates us on the designs accuracy.
- Auto detect of pitch.
- Lidar option.
- Irradiance option.
- Shade report and SLD generation.
- Comparsion of production & consumption chart.
- Allowing Nearmap images on decent rates
- Consumes a lot of memory.
- Auto save option isn't available.
- Sometimes stuck in between.