• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5

About InfoFlo

Most affordable complete CRM on the market. One time $99 cost per user. Very easy to use with optional add-ons for a tailored package

Learn more about InfoFlo

Showing 25 reviews of 79

Lianne B.
Business Partner
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"I like the fact that infoflo is a one time cost and that the data is saved on my computer"

Comments: I think it will serve our needs well, but still learning and figuring things out.

Pros: I like most the platform design which seems a lot easier to navigate and retrive all the important information about a specific client, in a few easy flowing clicks. I like the fact that other modules could be added, as it allows much flexibility to tailor the CRM to your specific needs, at your own pace and with the ability to add users as your team grows. For example, as we are 2 users, and as we are getting familiar with the environment and how to use the software, we can explore other add-ons to see which ones are best suited for our purpose.

Cons: 2 things I like least about this software: 1 - Figure it out for yourself, and 2 - poorly structured training, especially when paying steep price - with US exchange rate to boot: I will begin with #1 - You have to pretty much be able to figure things out for yourself: there is no user manual, after the initial installation, you are on your own and must figure things out. While you do have access to the online "Knowledge Base" (KB) there isn't one place/index where you could troubleshoot. During the first month of use, I ended up calling Carmel Vision for support and a technician was kind enough to assist me in resolving the issue at no additional cost. From the start, you are told that any time a technician has to connect remotely to your computer, you will be charged by the hour. I learned after the fact that you could also open a support ticket and wait for a technician to reply...but nobody explained how to use this type of support, so I learned not to expect a phone call but rather must keep checking the support ticket for an online response/link that suggests troubleshooting options. If that doesn't solve your issue, you keep using the support ticket. This could take a few hours to several days to resolve. 2 - as for the training Shai was helpful in demonstrating the software, however a structured training outline (similar to a lesson plan that outlines what you will learn, shows you step by step) especially to help train new users, or those who are not as tech savy.

by Carmel Vision on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your review Lianne.

Our company prides itself on offering the best support on the market. We offer two free methods of support even though our product is a one time cost for life with free upgrades! )- Online knowledge base and our online support ticketing portal.

Our online ticketing support provides at the very minimum a same day response time and typically within hours.

We also understand that sometimes customers require more in depth over the phone support which we also offer at a very reasonable hourly rate.

We are working hard on updating our online tutorial videos to make them even more in depth as well as our knowledge base.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Sergey L.
indexer
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"InfoFlo review"

Comments: Overall experience is positive, the program is easy to learn and use.

Pros: Integration with Outlook and Gmail is very useful feature. You can easily connect your contacts with emails and tasks (opportunities and sales). I like Desktop version and one-time purchase fee.

Cons: Project feature is not properly connected to opportunities, for example, you can't convert opportunities into projects. Categories feature does not make much sense. It is better to create Leads and separate Leads from Contacts.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Mark K.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2019

"Fantastic for my small consulting business"

Comments: It helps me structure my activities so all critical parts of the business are being focused on appropriately. It shows me how robust the pipeline is so I can have early warning on what activities I need to ramp up.

Pros: As a small business owner I am faced with doing everything. InfoFlo helps me keep track of my commitments and results. It helps me structure my days, keeps my focus on all aspects of the business (networking, prospecting, proposing, selling and delivering). I like the ability to tie notes and tasks to individual people and projects. I really like how the system links all activities (e-mail, tasks, etc.) to a person or project. It makes it easy on follow-up to see everything in one place.

Cons: It sometimes doesn't work after my computer has gone to sleep and I need to restart it.

• Reviewed on 02/10/2019
Kelly R.
Administrative Assistant
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Didn't quite work out for us"

Pros: Number one: It isn't cloud based or paid for monthly!!! You have it on your server to use for as long as you want. That's a miracle in the CRM market in 2018. Lots of good features, ease of general use, look and feel, ability to change back and forth between company and individual. I'm sure that if you start out with a clean slate or want to pay the fee so they will help you transfer your data into their software, it's probably great. We were very enthusiastic to try it. If our needs were greater and we had a bigger budget, things would have probably worked out fine. As it is, we appreciate that we got a lot of free help from tech support (normally it's all paid) with a few of the issues we had. We just weren't able to make it work with our tiny budget. Thanks to Shai for his time and patience.

Cons: After dozens of attempts, we were never able to transfer our existing data to the software by ourselves. Were told we would have to pay a minimum of 2 hours support just to request help transferring our data into their software. I have 2 programmers, there is an Import function in the basic package, we had both CSV and Excel files to use for the import. It didn't seem right to us that we should need their help. We were told after we bought a license that we would not be able to import on our own... so we feel that the function shouldn't be visible to the client if it can't be used by them without paid help. It's misleading. Our budget was very small as our needs were very simple. I finally got my programmers to build us a small address book as that is all we really needed.

Frank K.
Financial Services, Self Employed

"Professional staff"

Comments: I use it as a contact program and keeping history communications.

Pros: Many very useful features. I like the notes feature because you cannot go back and edit entries. Showing most recent activity.

Cons: Could not get sync to work properly. I have multiple devices and I should be able to have program on each device. No phone app.

Dustin S.
Benefits Advisor
Insurance
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Ups and Downs. The idea behind the program is great! However, Customer Support needs some work."

Comments: It does help streamline our emails and profiles for all of our clients; saving our emails to each client profile is key for our industry.

Pros: Love how it integrates with outlook. We also like how to link groups and individuals to businesses; as well as being able to save documents to the businesses profile. The general layout of the program is good and easy to use.

Cons: First and foremost they really need to work on their customer support. A number of times we have called we have got rude comments/service from who ever answered the phone. Also, its quite annoying when there is something wrong with the software, we have to pay for support to fix it... issues with the software not working should be included in the price of buying the software!! There seems to be quite a few bugs that pop up every so often, like not being able to open emails within the program and items not syncing between computers.

Jack R.
Principal of Firm
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"I have had the software for about eight months. Good, solid program, does what is says it will."

Pros: It excels at getting the basics right. I think many software developer's focus on the looks and get the interface cluttered and complicated. Infoflo makes it clean and simple and thus easier to use and understand. Good, friendly support too.

Cons: It would be nice if there was a way to sync projects easier, as I forget to tag the email sometime. But, the method is still fine.

Gary F.
Manufacturers' Representative
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2018

"First Outlook based CRM that meets my needs"

Comments: Easy to use CRM for use with Outlook.

Pros: For literally years I researched CRM trying find one that would meet my needs specifically keeping all my contacts and calendar in a single data base but allowing me to send emails out using my individual signatures and email address for each one, business, volunteer, and personal. Easy to use and priced right. No long term contract just a one time, outright purchase.

Cons: In creating a contact, the default company name selected in the email extension such as @gmail. Minor problem as I have to delete it before adding or selecting a company already in the database. Better would be a blank line.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2018
Amy C.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2018

"After searching and installing about 7 different CRMs this was by far the easiest to implement"

Pros: Simple and intuitive. All of the big CRMS such Salesforce, Insightly, etc were way to heavy on having everything on multiple screens and unless you spent major money programming with them your CRM was quite worthless. I figured it out in just a few hours, linked it to my outlook and was up and running right away.

Cons: I would have loved an instructional manual and a sample CRM sales process. I am a systematic person and would have loved some ideas to make the processes that I use for my CRM a little more efficient. Perhaps a Sample Workflow video or something

• Reviewed on 15/05/2018
Michelle M.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"Super product"

Comments: Software allows me to centralize client information.

Pros: The software is highly customizable to fit the needs of my business and help to manage my accounts more efficiently.

Cons: Email integration does not roll up all subfolders for folders linked rather the user is required to check each individual subfolder to link. It would be nice if the software allowed user to automatically select the subfolders when the main folder is checked.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2018
Bill G.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2018

"Great for my small business"

Comments: No monthly subscription

Pros: Monthly fees are a tough challenge for small business budgets. Liked this one was a one time cost, simple to use, and plenty of add on features to customize it for the efforts I need for my business.

Cons: Not sure I have any concerns as I begin making this part of my daily business plans and efforts. Looks like they have plenty of training and instructional resources.

• Reviewed on 18/06/2018
Derek S.
Employee Benefits Advisor
Insurance, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/06/2017

"This is the best CRM I have ever used! It is simple, yet so comprehensive"

Comments: It integrates with Outlook almost perfectly and simplifies my administrative processes. The reporting and bulk email features align with what I need to accomplish and provide a seamless solution.

Pros: It is incredibly user friendly. It was easy to set up, customize, and integrate with my daily routines. It provides everything I need in a CRM in a fantastic format that integrates with Outlook so smoothly.

• Reviewed on 23/06/2017
Thomas M.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Considering several CRM softwares available in the market, Infoflo is surely value for money."

Pros: You have the option of purchasing the add-on based on your requirement, and it is faster because the data is in your system

Cons: I am yet to find anything that I find it user friendly in this software. I do not think I can segmentise or work sections for different types of clients.

Amjad S.
Managing Director
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"One of the best CRM software's"

Comments: manage my sales team

Pros: you pay for one time & its very easy to use in a different ways & its suitable for most of the applications that could be used on

Cons: its not applicable with QB and on the other hand if it could be cloud base it would be much better to use

John C.
SVP of Sales
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"I was looking for something simple to use and Infoflow fit the bill."

Pros: Integrates seamless with Microsoft Office, Ease of use and the ability to get running right out of the box. Great product for small to midsize businesses

Jean-francois regnauld R.
Partner
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Easy to use, intuitive and works off line"

Comments: My main business problem is to manage my contact list and deal flow. Infoflo helps me managing both.

Pros: The import of my LinkedIn contact list was easy and intuitive. So well done on that. The most important for me is to be able to use the software on my computer without the need of being connected. Very convenient when you travel long hours (i.e. a plane) and want to update your contact list with those recently collected business cards for exemple...

Cons: It's doing what I was expecting, so no complaint.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Eric L.
Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2018

"After Goldmine left the single user market found InfoFlow as an affordable Windows CRM application."

Comments: An afforadable contact management that includes basic project management option.

Pros: The price is affordable for an individual, small business or mid-size business. All the basic functionality seems to be there. The system is modular so you can purchase the modules or functionality you need. One time purchase includes future updates, not a subscription. One of the few CRM systems with a Project Management module included. The Project Management module was a deciding factor. My needs included keeping up with companies, contacts, activities, schedules and monitoring projects. Additionally use it for sales and opportunity management. The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There is some basic customization capability. You can create a "template" that populates the task based on the type of new Project when a new project is created. Great feature.

Cons: I like having a History Tab to keeps up with all completed activities; calls, meetings, task, projects, sales, etc. I miss not having a specific place to look at completed activity for a customer of company. There is limited customization available from the settings. You can create additional fields / custom fields, you can create task types, status, priority, etc. You can change the field labels to better fit you organization. While not highly customizable the basic system is very flexible and meets my needs. Key dislike is that the documentation is limited. There is a knowledge base online but not a "user manual" When updates are provided there is no way to find what is included, the update page is very out dated.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2018
Celeste a. O.
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Great product yet challenges with reports and support"

Pros: Works like Business Contact Manager, easy to use, one time fee. I like the dashboard and syncing with Outlook email features.

Cons: REPORTING is not flexible, additionally a report is needed online that we can run and just click on a client name to go straight to the contact information. Reports cannot be sorted by different fields unless you export into Exel and modify which is time consuming.
Support, at times is a challenge, recently when asking for help installing the offline version of Infoflo(after 2 weeks of trying) we were told to buy support so we looked at a work around ourselves and it still would not download our data.
We contacted them for the 5th time and it we were told it is an internal error that an update is coming out for it.
EMAIL & POP UP REMINDERS: do not work on my computer at all, they worked one time on my IT guys computer.
BACKUP: does not remind you when it is full and then we did have a backup for 3 months. They said they are working on this.
MASS DELETE: cannot do this, must delete ONE entry at a time. They are working on this.
DELETION OF EMAILS THAT ARE NOT A CONTACT: This cannot be done and somehow upon installation of the software we had duplicated emails and now have over 250K and cannot delete them.

Dani G.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2020

"Ethical Issues"

Comments: I"m livid that I was forced to purchase additional services that I would not have needed had I been supplied the right software. The tech support individual told me that they always require their services be used fro QB install. Well than it should be included in the price. I'm an advanced computer user and did not need their help to install the software had they provided it when asked. I watched the tech support install the software and nothing was "so advanced" that I couldn't have figure it out myself.

Pros: The software seems to work pretty good. I really like the breadth of options. I like that I won't have to pay ongoing updates. It seems to sync with outlook ok - still reviewing quickbooks.

Cons: They do not provide the necessary software to install the Quickbooks link and force you to purchase their services in order to install it. When they installed the link to Quickbooks the agent simply said most clients don't have quickbooks as the reason it's not provided ahead of time. All other CRMs I reviewed had detailed instructions for Quickbooks link but they forced me to buy their services in order to do the quickbooks link because they didn't include the software to make the quickbooks connection even after I asked. I believe this to be unethical. Also every single item is an additional module which they have strategically packaged so your forced to buy just about all of them. Seemed inexpensive actually ended up being much more than I anticipated. Service is not great after the sale. No response to e-mails.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2020
Joe T.
Human Resources, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2018

"Observations from a Seven Year Customer"

Comments: I can't think of anything at the moment.

Pros: 1) I like the ability to manage multiple email address from a single application.
2) I also like the separation of known and unknown contacts which is VERY helpful when managing incoming emails and deleting the junk.
3) The notes associated with individual contacts are also very helpful in managing a contact history by individuals and companies..
4) The tech support structure for submitting tickets to resolve quick questions is also a great solution.

Cons: I can't think of anything at the moment.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Manager of Marketing and Production
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"The server is not in cloud and we are able to house our own information on our own servers"

Pros: -The software CRM has all the functions we need.
-The software allows easy grouping of clients and categories for sales reps and who is responsibly for which clients.
-Also the easy to use functions that infoflo has which helps the training of our new employees.

Cons: -The mobile app is require to be in the clout. We originally wanted to invest in a CRM that we can have complete control over where and how our information is kept and stored.
-Updates require all users to update as well and there is no cross version compatibility
-We need a function where users that are read only can edit information they input into the system in certain features or a option that allows us to give privileges in certain add-on. for example still read only but we allow them to make changes in projects only or in opportunities

Brett R.
President & COO
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Very reliable and easy to use CRM platform. Love the customization and upgrade abilities."

Comments: Has kept our organization on track with customer calls and follow up. Ease of use is the main pro.

Pros: Customization and ease of use. New employee sunfamiliar with CRM tracking software find it very simple to learn and get tracking almost immediately.

Cons: Mobile app not quite perfect...needs work. In today's market, it is essential to have mobility for our salews tracking. Eventhough there is a Mobile App it still is new and needs tweaking.

Nelson T.
President / Owner
Translation & Localization, 2-10 Employees

"A good experience."

Comments: It helps our company management and projects.

Pros: It is a friendly software. We can easily share information between partners and easy to learn. Good calendar. Easy to add contacts and companies. Easy to sort the emails by contact or company.

Cons: No way to change the job titles in contacts.
It'll be good to have an easy follow with date and time.

Jim B.
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2017

"The product represents great value (features and benefits, and ease of use relative to cost)."

Pros: It addresses the issues of recording, using, and managing important customer and client information. Comprehensively and with good transparency. It is very customizable and responsive to a variety of personal preferences.

Cons: I do think that the "Help" instructions could be fleshed out more, and kept more current. Especially areas that may not be entirely "intuitive"--such as email account setup and management.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2017
Jake D.
Sales Manager
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2019

"Great Features. Very Patient and Helpful Customer Service!"

Pros: The functions that are available such as quoting directly from Info Flo with our logo is great. Now that we are adding the Bulk Email function it's going to make keeping our leads engaged much easier. We kept canceling our training sessions due to it being our busy time of year, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our trainer never got mad and eventually gave us a thorough training and new the answer to all our questions. Thank you! Also there are no monthly fees. You buy it and it is yours! That is great for small companies like us.

Cons: I honestly, based on usage so far have not found a con.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2019