Good value for you dollar

Reviewed on 01/02/2017
Matthew K.
Infrastructure Technician II
Internet, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is by far my favorite security product out on the market. It truly is a set it and forget it program that continues to work as expected months after the initial install. highly recommend this product!

Pros: set it and forget it, it just works.

Cons: it is agent based. not a huge deal in my humble opinion.

Great product offering, but very expensive

Reviewed on 19/04/2019
Mid-Market Account Manager
Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The product was well done, but the price is something that would keep me from using it again.

Pros: The software for management of your TLS certificates was very adequate. The functionality/capability list was excellent. There was good visibility on my certificate landscape. The product did what I needed it to.

Cons: The software required you to pay for add-ons. Not every feature or service was included. It felt like you were always paying extra for some feature that you may want or need.

Great software

Reviewed on 25/01/2017
Alonzo B.
Quality
Airlines/Aviation, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Very easy to use, it has a simple easy set-up, good price. I've never had to contact customer support for anything.

Pros: I love how simple and easy it is to use.

Cons: There's not much I can think of but I guess if the price was a bit cheaper it would be better. There is a lot of competition for these kinds of software.

Symantec Website Security review

Reviewed on 30/04/2019
Chris C.
Administrative Support
Airlines/Aviation, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: What I like most about this software is the depth of security it can provide our website. I did a lot of shopping around on website security options, and Symantec's brand proved to be the best option for us.

Cons: What I like least about this software is the slightly difficult learning curve. Having a self-taught background in IT really helped me navigate it, but the novice may have a little more difficulty using it.

Love this software

Reviewed on 19/09/2017
Ron C.
Minister
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easily scans, cleans, and offers virus protection. Easy to use and very effective. I love this software.