• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.5 /5
    4.1 /5

About Keap

Keap's platforms, Lite, Pro, Max and Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) provide all-in-one CRM, sales, and marketing automation softwa

Learn more about Keap

Showing 1,082 reviews

Daniel S.
Head of technical support
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2019

"Well thought out and executed CRM"

Comments: Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell. Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

Pros: The customization options are nearly endless. The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine. The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great. They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented. The import from CSV file options are very robust. Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

Cons: The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search. Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms. When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying. Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

• Reviewed on 20/09/2019
Andron O.
Marketing manager
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2019

"Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business"

Comments: Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy holes in functionality. Caveat: the power comes with a substantial learning curve, and you *do* need to learn the software well to use it effectively. Campaign builder has many quirks, there are multiple ways to accomplish any result, and the number of settings is astonishing. Infusionsoft's own (paid + mandatory) onboarding at the time we started using it was insufficient. Fortunately, its history means there are many good Certified Partners and tons of free blogs, videos, and other resources to guide your implementation. I recommend having at least one person on your team who can take on the role of Infusionsoft expert and take responsibility for configuring, organizing, and maintaining the app. For a solopreneur whose time is better spent doing the business, or a small organization that's just beginning to figure out its digital processes, IS is likely to be too overpowered and cumbersome. (FWIW, we started with IS too early ourselves. We've grown into it and are now very happy, but the first couple years were frustrating.)

Pros: The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based on that info/event. Plus, all of this feeds a reporting system that can track any aspect of a business's growth and health (with some configuration). The extensive API and HTTP post automation supercharge all of this with custom development or addon tools. The new responsive email builder is extremely user-friendly, and has a nice assortment of premade templates, as well as letting you build a library of your own custom templates. Lastly, the Infusionsoft community is deep and extremely knowledgeable. Practically any question you have, you can find an answer to. Infusionsoft's own support is solid and generally satisfactory, but the breadth of experience available from other users is an incredible resource.

Cons: Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively. Examples are Facebook custom audience syncing, SMS messaging, website event tracking (unlike Drip, for instance, there is no JavaScript API that can be used to trigger automations inside IS as a result of a contact's activity on a webpage). Web forms and order forms are dated. Tracking online orders made through 3rd party shopping carts is complicated and frustrating. Reporting, though *immensely* capable, is hampered by the lack of built-in charts or graphs. Stripe is not natively supported as a payment processor. At some point, it becomes essential to start using "satellite" helper tools, like PlusThis or MyFusionHelper, to address some of Infusionsoft's shortcomings, manage data more effectively, build graphic reports, or create custom automations. This adds to the baseline cost.

• Reviewed on 01/03/2019
Jill A.
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2016

"Infusionsoft has helped me serve my Financial Advisors on a much bigger scale"

Comments: Infusionsoft is an AMAZING software and it has transformed my business. Since I've automated all my video production and promotion processes for my clients, I'm now positioned to serve hundreds of clients over the next few years and make a much bigger positive difference in their lives. Infusionsoft is such an absolute game changer.

Pros: Customer support is very good and readily available, and I use it weekly to continue to build out and automate my systems. The app's functionality allows me to streamline my services by automating the process. It does the work of a full-time project manager, and does it better and faster since it's automated.

Cons: They don't call it "confusionsoft" for nothing. It's confusing in many ways. But I think for an app with such robust functionality, it just can't be totally obvious and simple because there are too many moving parts. It's a complex software that has the ability to execute complex functions, which means it's not going to necessarily be something you can just pick up and use without any training. I think the big area that could be improved is the Referral Partner Center. It seems exceptionally non-intuitive.

by Infusionsoft, Inc. on 13/07/2016

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy Infusionsoft has helped you transform your business and serve your Financial Advisor customer on a larger scale. Also, thank you for the feedback on the Referral Partner Center.

• Reviewed on 07/07/2016
Janine D.
Business Owner
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2017

"I have been an Infusionsoft users for longer than 8 years and now as a business coach I am also a Infusionsoft partner and recommend it to my clients."

Comments: Generally I feel sorry for a business that doesnt have a CRM in place like Infusionsoft. I have seen many businesses that have been in "The land of paper" or working from dodgy old excel databases have such great growth and it really streamlines their business and brings it into the NOW! Infusionsoft really does automate your business which allows a business owner more time for what they should be doing nad less time bogged down with paperwork. It also allows a business owner to have a birds-eye-view of all the activity in their business which is crucial for business growth!

Pros: I got hooked by the automation as follow-up is so important in business and is often overlooked or forgotten by a business. Set it up right and your clients will love how attentive you are ( and you haven't thought about them once!)
I love the easy build newsletter templates and the webforms are great for building your database and getting enquiries! Plus there is the benefit of the online wall.

Cons: Sometimes email broadcasts don't make it through company firewalls and simply hard bounce. And the fact that I live in Australia and we still have to call and liase at silly times (6am or 11pm) to get support is not cool.

by Saphiya on 28/09/2017

Hi Janine,
Thank you for leaving a review and for your kind words. If you need to contact support during your business hours in Australia, we have 24/7 support chat that can help you! Here is some more information. http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/get-started/initial-setup-checklist/get-more-help-and-support. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 22/09/2017
Anthon G.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2017

"Infusionsoft is one of the best purchases I have ever made"

Comments: Automation in email marketing, a place where I can store all my contacts, the ability to stay in front of my customers, return customers due to the fact that they don't forget about us. My time is also freed up so I am able to accomplish more in my day.

Pros: -This software is pretty easy to use for most basic applications.
-There are many options and nearly endless uses for Infusionsoft. If you can think of a way you want to use it, the support team can help you implement it.
-The automation of this software is what I love the most about it. At first, you spend a good amount of time setting everything up but once it is set up it runs pretty much all on its own. Saving you time.
The support for infusionsoft is one of the best I have ever dealt with. They go above and beyond to help you figure it out. Your success really is their success.

Cons: If you want to do some of the more details campaigns it can get a little tricky. If you are not spending a lot of time on the software you may forget how to do some things that you don't do on a regular basis. The support team is usually happy to help or get someone who can.

by Infusionsoft on 19/09/2017

Hi Anthon,
We agree - your success is our success! Thank you for your kind words about Infusionsoft and the support team. We're happy to hear about all the benefits the automation has had on you and your business. Thank you for writing a review!

• Reviewed on 18/09/2017
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2016

"I have become an InfusionSoft expert thanks to their support team"

Comments: It has been over 2 years since we switch to InfusionSoft from other marketing automation tool and CRM system, and it has been the most positive experience. The team and management could not be more happy with the transition. From the sales process to the on-boarding, InfusionSoft people were polite, professional, and for sure helped us up our game when it comes to sales and automation - ACROSS THE BOARD!

Pros: Besides offering the best customer and technical support team I have ever dealt with, InfusionSoft allows it's users to grow in skills and develop expertise in the software, which in turn, reduces the need to hire an external consultant and keeps the knowledge in house. This is very much invaluable as we continue to grow our team over time. With InfusionSoft we were also able to stream processes such as email marketing, sales pipeline, CRM and customization of our customer email marketing program.
The Campaign Builder is unquestionably the best feature InfusionSoft offers, with dozens of internal tools and functionality to utilize. My favorite trick is the Campaign Links, allowing you to change the links used in internal emails of the campaign as URLs change - so you don't have to worry about going to each email and change the URL manually. This saves hours of man time and allows your team to focus on strategy and implementation.

Cons: We had some bumps on the road, and continue to experience some difficulties with InfusionSoft. In my opinion, the system was not originally developed for B2B companies and this is why opportunity (=each sale coming through the system) and contact records are linked in an odd and inefficient way. We approached the company with this issue, and were told they are working on a way to fix it. However, as we improved our knowledge and skills with the software, we were able to find a work-around to solve this issue.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2016
Tiffani Z.
Director Of Operations
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2019

"Offers a lot and not enough at the same time."

Comments: Overall it does what it advertises to do and then more, it is ideal for company owners and will help you manage your customers and keep your site organized. It can be over complicated and gets messy fast! Tier 1 tech support was something I outgrew pretty quickly and can only really help with the basics (which is actually a lot).

Pros: This program does so much! It helps you maintain your contacts, market, automate, sell, track analytics, organize products and manage a team!

Cons: Sometimes it does soooo much it is a little over complicated! Then just when you think it does it all you hit a roadblock and you can’t get it to do what you want it to do!

by Keap on 29/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you have been able to use Infusionsoft to automate your business! We're sorry that you are finding it a bit difficult to use. We do offer coaching services as well as Partners who assist with implementation. You can find those resources here: https://marketplace.infusionsoft.com/home

All the best,
Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Reviewed on 27/08/2019
Jan U.
Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2017

"As a Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant, I love the value it brings to my client's business."

Comments: I've been a Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant for 5 years. I'm the implementor of the marketing strategies for my clients. I also love that there are so many facets to the system that it's never boring.

Pros: I love that it's an all-around software package. You can send out emails (broadcasts), set up campaigns (numerous emails), tag your potential contacts to segregate your lists, use simple opt ins, and sell products online. You can have evergreen campaigns that work 24 hours for you. The ecommerce section is flexible. I love, love, love phone support...AND I also like there are private and non-private FB groups to provide support and valuable information about the software.

Cons: Initially it's overwhelming to people because there are so many features to the software. The learning curve is steep but then you can create a fully automated system to promote your business. There are some quirks with the campaigns but you can learn about them. I do think business owners need to look at the cost of the system and determine if they'll use it effectively.

• Reviewed on 26/07/2017
Investment Advisor Representative of Voya Financial Advisors
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2019

"If you have the patience to figure it out, it's FANTASTIC"

Comments: Infusionsoft has hands down the most robust automated campaign capabilities, be it difficult to learn, if they are built correctly they are brilliant. The customer service and extremely expensive training is fantastic. Overall it brought a lot of value to our business.

Pros: The automation campaigns you can build inside this program are unreal. Vast amount of marketing and scheduling programs that integrate. The CRM is very powerful and allows for lead scoring which I found very helpful. Also surprised at how quick and smooth it ran considering how many people we had using it at once.

Cons: It is complicated to learn and very expensive when not considering your ROI. I did the kickstarter package which was insanely expensive but worth every penny. It could definitely improve upon email templates - they aren't very catchy and I would really love if they didn't stick their brand on them. Rather then using their template library we made our own. Lacks split testing capabilities.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Jamie W.
Recruiter & Social Media Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2019

"Great for automated campaigns"

Comments: Overall, I've been happy with the results. I would just like to be able to make changes to campaigns without having to pay someone else to do it.

Pros: I love that we are able to set up campaigns with our leads tagged to specific locations. We are able to nurture our leads with little effort on our part.

Cons: It is clunky in set up and we had to depend on our web developer to set it up and make updates to our campaigns.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2019
Customer Success Manager/Solutions Consultant
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2019

"Basic CRM"

Comments: Infusionsoft is a great tool for managing the sales pipe.

Pros: I like that you can build things out. It has a lot of features that you can customize and tag clients. You can also send emails and drop campaigns to incentivize prospective clients. It's great as a sales pipeline tool and makes it easy to see where your customers are at in the funnel.

Cons: There's not much on the post-sale/success end. We tried creating tags as a workaround to the sales process. We like to keep them as marked "customer" so we can send marketing emails but we also have post-sale stages that are harder to track. It would be nice if there were more success oriented features that could help us use the tool for retention. They could be in there, but we just don't know about them. I also had a hard time sending some emails to specific groups of people. Again, could have been something I was doing wrong but it wasn't obvious.

• Reviewed on 18/01/2019
Marketing & Business Intelligence Assistant
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2018

"Infusionsoft for small business use"

Pros: Infusionsoft has just about everything you could need in one convenient place. It allows you to personalize your dashboard and view whatever information is most pertinent for your company. For us, it's a great way to organize and store our customer information.

Cons: I wish it had a better tutorial/how to section. There are a ton of features in Infusionsoft, and a detailed how-to would help you to learn to utilize these in the best way possible for your business.

by Infusionsoft on 18/09/2018

Hi There,

Thank you very much for the high marks and feedback! Incidentally, our product developers are working on in-app tutorials and help right now. You should see some great resources there in the very near future. You are always welcome to use our Customer Support line and Chat if you need fast help, as well! They are always there to walk you through functionality.

Cheers & thanks again!
Sarah, Advocacy Manager

• Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Justin H.
Internet
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018

"Infusionsoft makes marketing automation easy"

Comments: Infusionsoft has helped me scale quite a few small businesses beyond the 1 million dollar mark. It is a lifesaver for small business.

Pros: The campaign builder is awesome - it lets you quickly and easily create complex marketing automation logic and implement it all in an intuitive drag and drop interface. I've tried every automation software out there, and the Infusionsoft campaign builder is by far the easiest to use.

Cons: With it's 'All in One ' approach, Infusionsoft has some real weak points. Its shopping cart is by far my least favorite. It.. is terrible. Luckily, there are seamless integrations with things like Woocommerce, Shopify, Bigcommerce, and other folks who have done a good job of e-commerce, so you can utilize the marketing automation power AND have a good checkout experience.

• Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Sydney G.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"An Incredible Tool for All of Your Email Automation, Lead Management and Marketing Reporting Needs"

Pros: We love InfusionSoft. I use it daily to send marketing emails, monitor current leads, run marketing reports, build campaigns, and more. I love how easy it is to create beautiful emails, adjust and build campaigns, and all of the integrations available to us. Support is incredible - I am always able to get someone on the phone or chat, and they are always able to solve my problem or answer my questions quickly. I know there are parts of InfusionSoft that we are not using to their full potential - I look forward to learning more!

Cons: The system is quite robust, so there can be a steep learning curve. However, there are tons of resources to help new users learn the system + an incredible support team to help you every step of the way.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019
David W.
Partner
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2018

"Great, Infusionsoft is an amazing tool to help a small company compete with the large corporations"

Comments: We were able to build our marketing funnel to work with a customized CRM. Something we couldnt find in the market place.

Pros: Everything you want to build, this software allows you to. We needed to build a crm to manage what we couldn't find in the market place and infusionsoft gave us the ability to do just that (and we are not programers, we are realtor). We also needed a marketing funnel to help us procure leads and convert them through a very long life cycle. Infusionsoft gave us the ability to build what we wanted and make improvements as we saw fit.

Cons: In the beginning, learning how to use infusionsoft can be a challenge. We needed to hire a consultant to help us understand how to use the software. We wish Infusionsoft could have helped us more.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2018
Leanne S.
National Vice President and Queensland State President
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"Infusionsoft"

Comments: Using an Infusionsoft Certified Partner has been the best thing, as I would never have realised the potential of the software without help. In fact I like Infusionsoft and their business model so much that I've participated in the Elite Forum, and I went to the last ICON conference in Phoenix, in 2017, all the way from Australia!

Pros: I've used Infusionsoft now for 4 years and it's made a huge difference to my business. I love the way I have been able to automate both lead management and business processes using the software.

Cons: I find that deliverability to Gmail and Hotmail addresses can be problematic, because of the setup at the recipient end. We have had to incorporate other backup systems such as SMS, to alert people to look in their junk mailboxes for an email from us.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Christian F.
GA
Primary/Secondary Education
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2015

"More than a CRM system"

Pros: Infusionsoft's CRM system is build on three pillars: "E-Commerce", "Marketing", and "CRM". What I liked about the CRM system is the modern user interface and the many features the browser-based product offers. For example, Infusionsoft allows you to customize your navigation menu. You can easily drag&drop menu items/features from E-Commerce, Marketing, and CRM and build your own quick-access menu. That turned out to be very helpful during the review session. Infusionsoft offers more functionally than a regular CRM system which might explain the confusion with the three pillars. I particularly liked the "landing page builder". It allows you to build different landing pages and analysis the success of each on individually. While it is not as sophisticated as professional A/B testing services, it offers a sufficient range of functionality.

Cons: Infusionsoft requires an internet connection at all times, which might be an issue when traveling internationally or in areas with bad connection.
The "all in one place" approach might be attractive for some people. I personally find the various pages too cluttered with information. I usually don't need all information all the time. A "business case" view would be helpful.

• Reviewed on 21/07/2015
Jennifer W.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2020

"Don't waste your time, energy or money"

Comments: I started with Infusionsoft before it was Keap. Customer service was way better before the were bought out. It is not called confusionsoft for no reason. It's extremely confusing, their tech support often has to spend hours trying to figure any issue out. If it takes their tech support, people who know the program, hours to figure out an issue imaging what it will take you. There are several other CRM systems out there that are much easier to use.

Pros: I like the dashboard with the daily reminders of followups. That makes it easy to not let people slip through. Setting up the campaign however to get the daily reminders is a complex process. If you miss anything it will not work properly and the customer support team will not be able to help you set up campaigns or do anything with your campaign.

Cons: The cost is astronomical. If you are lucky enough to understand how to and you have the time to build out the backend and all of the campaigns great. If you do not, it will const 10's of thousands of dollars to hire someone. I have had to pay someone the entire time to help with mine and when I went to leave infusionsoft, there is no way to save the campaigns or anything that you paid to have built. They say they will keep it for you for 90 days and if you don't come back to their program by then you lose it all. So basically they own all of your campaigns and everything you paid to build in the system. BE AWARE OF THIS BEFORE YOU SPEND MONEY BUILDING SOMETHING OUT

by Keap on 29/04/2020

Hi Jennifer,

We're sorry you're unhappy with our product. Infusionsoft is built for ultimate power and customization. We have many educational resources to help with implementation as well as a large hub of partners who can help with your customization needs. For privacy and security, we hold onto your data for 90 days after you cancel your subscription. We wish you the best of luck in your small business.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2020
John P.
International Affairs, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2019

"Infusionsoft refuses to make simple fixes. Terrible for business to business!"

Comments: I'm business to business and have spend over $100,000 on development to overcome its inadequacies.

Pros: Not sure. It has lots of functionality but most everything is clunky. Only comes with 99 custom fields and you can't modify the home screen. When you click around it always defaults you to a place you don't want to be. If you look up a contact it insists on defaulting you to first name and it has a nasty delay. So if you want to search by company you will start typing and then after the delay it will switch you to first name. You can't choose the view to do your lookups and it defaults to the record view, which I never use. So every time I do a search that turns up multiple records I have to click on the list view. Another infuriating thing is that if you want to sort by a field in list view it defaults to zto a instead of a to z. They will never fix anything even if it is a 2 minute fix.

Cons: It uses a flat database that is terrible for business to business. No primary fields or tags so if you add a company contact there is no way to tag or have company related field data updated to the new contact without expensive api coding from your website. They added linkedin, facebook and twitter years agobut didn't include the fields in the mass update section. What does this mean? When linkedin changed their url format I was stuck with over 3000 records with bad url's. So with any of their other fields you lookup the filled fields and then you choose mass update contacts and click on the allow blank fields to remove existing data. Well they didn't include the fields here so you can't do it. Maybe just export the records and replace the filled fields with empty into a csv file and import to remove the data. That doesn't work either. Blank field data won't replace filled data in a modify existing records merge. If you try chat support you will more than likely get a foreign support person (mine was from the Phillipines) who will act like he or she has never heard of this problems and make you explain it over and over and ask you to do a million unnecessary tests. I finally became so frustrated that I called support, got someone who at least admitted that it was impossible to fix. All the while I had the chat person on still instructing me to do more tests. The phone support person kept trying to get me to drop chat but I made her see how ridiculous it was.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2019
Rachel C.
Marketing Consultant/ Founder
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"I used to be a huge supporter but the company has gone downhill! Problems are becoming to much!"

Comments: Not really going to give you what some of the big CRMs offer, so don't expect that, but it does let you do the emails in HTML format for broadcast emails and track open rates, it also lets you do anything you build the campaign for with the right add-ons from other companies. You will definitely need plus this if you want to send text messages. Also be aware that the email marketing is severely limited because of the spam filters being set so high even when someone signs up for contact online.

Pros: I really like the way campaigns operate and that you can install forms directly into the website. It is something where you get what you pay for and it shows. While they offer a way to get things done it is not always the easiest or smartest way. There are usually ways to work around issues but not direct solutions.

Cons: What I have found is that there are real problems with integrations and each update seems to cause added glitches. The whole identifying that we have permission to respond to someone who contacts us online is a giant pain. I know that they don't want to assist spammers but they are making it harder for us to respond. Often we have to go in and send out a confirmation email to someone in order to put them into an appointment reminder campaign. Which is absolutely ridiculous. If they have an appointment we are not spamming them. The other issues are the integrations that they blame the party trying to integrate with and they offer ZERO assistance on their end. They make you go find developers instead of having people on staff who could charge per integration. It is annoying and makes integrating much harder than it should be! Also even using Zapier we have had issues with integrating, It causes multiples of contacts to be sent and then it causes the problems with making it work correctly to the point we just disconnected!

• Reviewed on 06/02/2018
Romney M.
COO
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2017

"Too many broken connections between databases"

Pros: Simple to learn and use. Navigation was ok, capable of making some good looking emails, email campaign system was pretty cool and easy to do with some limitations of what it could do.

Cons: Databases not linked, meaning if you make an email in their marketing area, you cannot save it and use it in your individual emails. Templates are not transferable, so you have to send individual emails by creating a tag of the customer name, apply the tag to the customer, then send a broadcast email for ONE email in order to use the template. They SELL you on their ability to take email lists and mail to potential customers (say, from a trade show). But then they give you a HUGE legal disclaimer that won't allow you to actually DO this. They will charge you $250 per email which gets a complaint (I got zero, but I did not send to a generic list). When you call to ask to do something, 50% of the time they are NOT available, or you have to wait up to about an hour on hold. There seems to be only ONE guy who knows the database and if you point out something like the incongruity of the databases, he will simply tell you "we can put this on our list of fixes" and then do nothing about it. They spend an inordinate amount of time to help you buy or use free marketing setups in their "marketplace," but meanwhile they have so many glitches that they simply refuse to fix.

by Saphiya on 01/08/2017

Hi Romney,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We’re glad you wrote about your experience so we can help fix the issue. Our templates are in fact transferable. When you are in an email within the campaign sequence, on the upper right Actions drop down there is a save as template button.

We do not charge per email but do have email overages if a user goes over their limit for the month. If you would like to increase your limit, I recommend contacting our phone or chat support http://help.infusionsoft.com/contact-us

I hope that helped and if you have further questions or comments please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 17/07/2017
Mark H.
Vice President
Primary/Secondary Education
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2015

"Don't Just Walk Away, RUN! Unethical, Missed all Deadlines, Forced..."

Pros: The platform seemed to have robust functionality but Infusionsoft's third party providers missed every deadline, failed to provide training, all required programming, and implementation services. Unfortunately it took seven months for us to figure out we'd been taken for a ride. We just made the decision to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft (Our website was intentionally designed and built along side our signing with Infusionsoft CRM to insure all technologies aligned). In short, this has been an incredibly slow, frustrating, and expensive lesson.

Cons: The Infusionsoft sales person and sales tech flat out lied about the cost required to set-up/program our CRM system. We provided 100% of our specs in writing, reviewed them between a prospective web developer, my internal IT director, and Infusionsoft. After spending 10-hours over a period of two months reviewing specs, building campaigns, etc etc we signed an agreement on the basis that they could do everything we discussed. Only after you sign an agreement do they tell you they do not train or provide programming themselves. Rather, customers are forced to repeat all the same specifications (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours) again with a third party provider. Infuriating! The first third party provider (Success Engine) provided a statement of work on March 2. The end date was April 2. The statement of work communicated they were to complete a total of 10-hours of programming work. Long story short, they slow rolled the build out, missing deadline after deadline, and in June (yea June - to do 10-hours of programming?) provided us with a new quote (bait & switch) stating there was an additional 15-25 hours of programming work required to complete the build out per our specifications. Keep in mind those are the same specifications that we provided and reviewed with them in painstaking detail in February. Infuriating! After receiving the new quote in June we felt we had no choice but to push ahead because we were so far behind schedule and had invested so much time and money into the project. We gave them a deadline of July 1 and they quickly turned down the work because they said they wouldn't be able to meet the deadline. Infuriating! It ultimately took Success Engine until the middle of July to complete the original 10-hours of set-up/programming. Infuriating! So back to June when Success Engine turned down the work; we were forced to ask Infusionsoft to provide us with a new third party provider which of course required us to go over our specifications for a third time (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours). The first contact with the new third party provider ThinkAutomateGrow (TrickApatheticGrievance). was mid-June. Once again we communicated our specifications to our assigned programmer and the next day that programmer had a death in the family and was gone. She passed us to another programmer. The new guy was around for about three weeks, didn't do much, then was fired by ThinkAutomateGrow. The first programmer reappeared for about two week but then reported that her son broke his arm. She didn't reply to emails or calls for the next 10-days. When she did reply she said she went on her honeymoon and the auto responder on her email must not have worked correctly. She introduced us via email and teleconference to the owner who spoke to us twice briefly by phone, and replied to a total of three emails. That brings us to last Friday, August 14, 2015. That was the absolute deadline for ThinkAutomateGrow to add us to his production calendar. He failed to respond. It is now Aug 19. The decision was made to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft. I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER, DO BUSINESS WITH THESE UNETHICAL SO-CALLED BUSINESS PEOPLE.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2015
Harmandeep singh S.
Graduate Assistant
Primary/Secondary Education, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2018

"Infusionsoft review"

The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit. They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Cons: The campaign builder is great for a novice (i.e. the target market) but limiting for a more advanced user. I.e, you can't spark an action from an opened email or field value changing. The lead scoring isn't flexible, which is limiting for an organization with unique needs or a clear vision. The shopping cart and storefront builder aren't what I would call slick or flexible but hey.. they integrate with Shopify and many others if you need better. The USPS shipping integration leaves a lot to be desired, real-time estimates would be great. The CRM has almost no customization. Simply being able to hide unwanted fields would be a huge benefit to usability.

• Reviewed on 19/01/2018
Daniel T.
Spa Department Coordinator
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2017

"Totally Freaking Awesome!"

Comments: No more needing to call for follow ups, auto emails going to leads instead of having to go through the 1,300 some leads we have and trying to figure out which ones are more likely to buy. Now Infusionsoft does this for us, and we only have to call then when they get hot.

Pros: Very in depth, detailed, and makes the little things that would usually take forever to do take no time at all because they are now automated. The face to face meeting to train on the program is very helpful as well. It is a lot better than just talking on the phone or a virtual training program. Any time I have a question, I just call or send an email, and I always get a response super quick. If I call, 99% of the time the person I call picks up. Great customer service. Wonderful company. Would recommend to any company looking to automate the small things and increase sales. I got a crash course on the algorithms they use to increase sales, and let me just say, they are crazy good!

Cons: The only thing I can say negative is that the software does have a pretty good learning curve, but that's only because the program is so detailed and in depth. You can do dang near anything with Infusionsoft. With a program this detailed, I don't think anyone can expect to master it in just a few weeks, but I have absolutely no problem with that. The benefits faaaaar outweigh the only negative.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2017
David F.
Business Development Executive
Real Estate
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2018

"Very high level metric and data harvesting for consumers and clients"

Pros: This software is very helpful when it comes to marketing and targeting my consumers and clients with specific campaigns from data harvested from consumer traffic

Cons: a very robust system and like will need an administrator to maintain and manage but well worth it when it comes to mining existing traffic and clients for bigger margins

by Infusionsoft on 17/07/2018

Hi David,

Thank you for the review! Helping you grow your business is our goal and it is great to hear from customers like you.

We are working to improve ease-of-use, so please stay tuned to see how our product developers are working to ensure that you will not have to have a dedicated admin.

Thanks again for your support and input!
Cheers,