15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Wrike

Stay in control of PMO with features that align strategy, planning, and execution. Enjoy 360° visibility, automation, and reporting.

Learn more about Wrike

Pros:

I liked that Wrike was able to integrate easily into our systems as well as being fairly intuitive to use.

Cons:

Customer support is poor, be very cautious about changes to level of service or SLA's mid-contract with no recourse.

Wrike ratings

4.1
4.3
4.3
4.1

8.1/10

Wrike has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 2,638 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Wrike before?

Filter reviews (2,638)

Hunter
Hunter
industrial electrician in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51–200 Employees

better divided work projection

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: The overall experience has been perfect, everything for a much more united team work performance and use is easy to learn without the need for long and boring training.

Pros:

Work communication began to improve when we started using Wrike, it is being able to have a start-to-finish plan for each project, managing each user a task and then bringing them together in a single project for better performance, we have real-time monitoring of each progress of each project to improve each error or lack of content that is needed, wrike has been a very useful platform for my work performance where each project we carry out is as a team and we all collaborate at the same time

Cons:

My experience has been good where wrike as a platform has always worked perfectly without failures or usage problems.

Charleotte
Senior HR manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Thorough and All Inclusive Task Management Software.

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Easy to manage and track on our Tasks. It is so quick to assign different projects to different employees with the software. It is easy to set up and get started with. It has the best customer service

Cons:

We have no cons or dislikes expressed towards the tool. It has been good.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Marketing Agency Buyer Beware

Comments: Buyer beware if you're a marketing agency looking at Wrike for PM tool. We engaged Wrike to help us solve some very specific issues in which we outlined in detail during our numerous calls with sales rep. He showed us high-level that we could solve for our needs in his demo account which was not set-up to be agency-specific. He gave us test access and we tested as much as we knew how to test not understanding how to use the system but was reassured by the sales rep over and over again that Wrike could solve our needs. We decided to proceed with Wrike and even purchase the onboarding package so that someone could train us on how to use the system. The first onboarding rep we were given had literally zero clue how agency operations were set-up. We again outlined everything we needed Wrike to accomplish for our business and we left our first session feeling like we made a big mistake. We were given a second onboarding rep who was a lot better however, after three sessions, he couldn't even help us with solving our needs. To his credit, he tried so many workarounds but the system still wasn't working for what we made very clear we needed it to do. For reference these are the items we stated numerous times we needed this system to solve for: 1. transparency with clients being able to plan out ongoing marketing plans (solved only 50%)
2. track time and effort to be able to track workload (solved)
3. track ongoing month-over-month retainer budgets and products clients (not accurate

Pros:

Detailed task management Workload managment

Cons:

See below including very poor customer service

Wrike Response

3 years ago

Thanks for your feedback. The experience you describe does not reflect the level of service we strive to deliver, and we want to help make it right. We were unable to identify your account from the information here, so please contact us directly at [email protected]. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Mary
Sales Success Manager in US
Entertainment, 5,001–10,000 Employees

I wish we could come back!

Comments: I think I can answer best if I go chronologically how it happened and how it affected me, good and bad. . I feel that will explain the roller coaster life of a sales assistant in media. At first, I was terrified, what was this new shiny thing? And how do I do my job and learn what all this does? Then while we were training, my eyes were opened to what I could achieve. Setting it up to work how I worked, and not having to do something a certain way just because that's how someone else does it, was liberating. Then it was taken away. That was a dark day indeed. We've gotten used to how it works now, but if I had an option I would go back in a minute. Using copy and paste cut down on the annoyance of having to note things more than once, and it's a small price to pay.

Pros:

I liked how it was customizable, and I often would switch from board view to list view to get a different perspective and keep things fresh. I liked how quick the updates were, and the ease of use. None of us were familiar with Wrike, and we got a crash course. Some took to it faster - getting used to the sub-tasks and they went in much deeper. But that was what made it work for all of us. We all work differently and my co-worker may get a task done more efficiently by making multiple sub-tasks and working through them while I do better with a check-list. (Oh, how I loved the checklist!)

Cons:

From an end-user point of view, my biggest complaint was that our sales team didn't use Wrike. This caused us to have to duplicate communications with the sales team. For example, we would have to put on our Wrike ticket that we completed the task and document how we did it for our management team, but then we'd have to do it again in Salesforce for the sales team. There was a good side to that as well though. It was as if we could use our Wrike tickets to freely communicate, and measure our words more carefully when we were writing to the sales team in salesforce. So even that wasn't so bad. The main thing I didn't like was the fact that we don't use it anymore. We were told by upper management that we needed something more granular and that we had tweaked Wrike as much as we could. But, to be honest, I think it was the fact that we've used Salesforce for such a long time and I don't see that changing, so they developed a sales support request system that lives in salesforce. It works, but I do miss Wrike.

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Project Management Tool

Comments: Wrike is advanced in the sense that it can handle a lot of work and is great for large teams. You get great value for your money, and it is a decent project management tool for human resource-related tasks.

Pros:

The layout of Wrike and keeping tasks organized.

Cons:

Inability or difficulties in customizations. There should be a better way to customize layouts within tickets and tasks to give users and admins better functionality. Kind of like Microsoft to do.

Owen
Owen
programmer in US
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

better organized project planning

Comments: It has been a fundamental part of making my efficiency at work more productive and achieving processes in short times.

Pros:

The organization of tasks and projects that I can carry out through wrike has been fabulous because it has improved the execution of my work by reducing work completion times. Also, by being able to automate tasks, we are able to have a broader concentration on processes that need more attention.

Cons:

When the entire team works on the same project, the speed of the platform can collapse and not allow quick changes to be made.

Sharon
Project Manager and Business Development Associate in US
Construction, 201–500 Employees

A Revolutionary and Ideal PPM Tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Wrike streamlines the entire process of tracking, planning and managing projects and tasks.

Cons:

Billing and invoicing features are not robust on Wrike - they need to be boosted by integrating with external online accounting tools.

Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Impressive Project Budgeting and Management Tool.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Intuitive projects data management, easy on various projects workflow management and the billing capability is perfect.

Pros:

Version control is incredible and the multiple projects tasks management and documentation using this tool is productive. Generating valuable different projects reports and even teams coordination Wrike offers the most reliable functions.

Cons:

Easy tool on the initial starting, short learning curve and from my opinion there is nothing to dislike.

Ashit
Ashit
Technology Analyst in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Improved Productivity

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Wrike covers all the basic needs for a task workflow. It provides integration with best apps in market so we can connect data easily from one app to another.

Pros:

Wrike is single tool to manage all your clients projects. It provides amazing customization so we can separate different things for different clients

Cons:

Wrike is an easy solution for all the business needs. It has plenty of tools to work with and complete the task. I have no issue with them so far.

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Powerful project management tool for collaborative teams

Comments: There's not many tools that can provide this level of granularity and collaboration on time sensitive, multi leveled Gantt charts.

Pros:

Our org needed Gantt charts to properly track multiple dependent tasks across multiple projects, Wrike makes timelines and outstanding tasks clear and easy to communicate with the team.

Cons:

Setup takes some technical expertise. Onboarding junior marketing staff was a significant investment.

Mike
CIO in Canada
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Excellent tool for PM's, Easy to use for non-PM's

Comments: This has been a fantastic addition to our Projects Division toolkits, and has been integral in the success of several projects we have run via Wrike. Without this tool we would not have been able to properly organize all of the steps and milestones, and undoubtedly would not have had such success with each project we completed.

Pros:

We were looking for a full project management suite our PM was focused on a robust tool that met all of the PM standards and requirements. As we reviewed various software suites we found that although many met their needs, they were very difficult to use and understand for non-project oriented staff; this was critical for us many staff are required to interact with the Projects Division as part of their stakeholder and SME roles. We were very happy to see Wrike had a friendly and very usable interface that non-PM focused users could interact with easily.

Cons:

As an admin level user for myself it is very easy to get 'lost' within Wrike, as I have access to all projects, tasks and PM features. Although note that this isn't a fault of the software but rather how we configured our environment and user access.

Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A powerful tool for content creation and workflow management

Comments: I enjoy this tool in writing my articles, managing my content and workflow. My overall experience is good.

Pros:

Write is a very interesting tool for content creation and easy workflow management and planning. In addition, this software offers many interesting features such as the creation of multiple drafts and with the ability to access them anywhere, time management. It facilitates the writing and publishing of my working documents.

Cons:

Write has a lot of features and I find it very good but personally I find that some of these features are not useful. Also, it is sometimes slow, which often makes it difficult to manage some workflows. Fortunately not all the time. That's why I like this software. In short, I think it should be faster, it should also allow us to schedule our articles for later.

Jennifer
Director of Operations in US

PMs Love This Tool!

Comments: I love it. But it takes too long to make a creative team love it.

Pros:

The scheduling tool and proofing tool are both fantastic. Everything lives here for our team, with the exception of our financials (this is because we couldn't cut purchase orders in Wrike).

Cons:

Last we checked, we couldn't cut purchase orders in the tool. In addition, for in-house agencies, it would be great if you could pull reporting on effort to show how a team is performing, instead of relying on timesheets. In-house agencies are not as dependent on timesheets, so effort scheduled would be a great tool to pull reporting from. Granted, effort is not even an option for reporting. Also, the tool desperately needs a find-and-replace function. If you want to rename every step of a project, you need to be able to quickly find and replace. Otherwise, you are copying and pasting the new name into every row, sometimes hundreds of times. Peaches! The calendar view should be more like a Google Cal view of the schedule, without 400 steps pulling on individual days but just a stretch of active time - like a Gantt, but more creative-friendly. I want to be able to show the big picture of the agency "at a glance" without seeing every single step in the schedule. I am a HUGE Wrike fan and implemented it when we were at DISH. The agency I'm at now already had Wrike in place, but they were not successfully using it, so I defined the process for it. I could still really improve our engagement in it as a team. And creatives really hate it - ha. Something should be done to make it more creative-friendly. I have a lot of tips and tricks to share with folks though if you ever want random ways to help engagement.

Higher Education, 201–500 Employees

Excellent Team and Project Management

Comments: Wrike has become an essential part of our day-to-day operations.

Pros:

The blueprint and recurrent features in particular are a marvelous tool to help us easily create and recreate projects that happen with frequency.

Cons:

We continue to discover new features that are rolled out that can be of great assistance to us. Unfortunately, documentation and help articles explaining how to use these are not always readily found.

Gábor
Gábor
Senior Programme Manager in UK
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Ideal for managing and sharing tasks within my team.

Comments: Excellent display settings and notification function for easy plan management. Sharing the plan with the whole team is easy, and person-hour control and input can be graphed and analyzed. It is very convenient to display the list of tasks in a table format, and avoiding overwork for each person in charge is possible. We can see at a glance what needs to be done first, such as things that are close to deadlines, so you can review the work assignment without a team and deal with the things that have the most recent deadlines first. Until now, each individual's work was reported as a to-do, but now all team members can understand it by looking at the list.

Pros:

Besides the Kanban-style visualization, I like viewing the task list in a list or table. Tasks can be managed intuitively in the Kanban format, but sorting them by deadline or person in charge isn't easy. If it is a table display, you can create a list for each person in order to see who is overworked and distribute the work within the team.

Cons:

I feel there are fewer linked services than other tools. It would be convenient to be notified by external email or chat when a task is added, or the status is updated. Alternatively, such a linking tool may already exist. Still, there are few users compared to other tools, and even if you search for a manual as the optimal customization method, you may not be able to find it.

Amanda F
Amanda F
System Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Wrike is one of the best project management tools

Comments: The reporting and dashboard functions are my favorites in Wrike. Team members can now more efficiently divide up work, check in on how things are going, work together in person or from afar, view tasks in a variety of formats (such as spreadsheets and lists), and use adaptable project templates.

Pros:

Wrike is a software program that helps businesses manage their daily operations. Wrike can be used to keep track of anything from daily tasks to large-scale initiatives. Wrike's forms guarantee that all the preliminary data for a project is gathered (and organized) in advance.

Cons:

Wrike's lack of native integration with other systems is its only real flaw. There is better integration potential between your tech stack and other project management software. However, Wrike's in-built features eliminate the need to install additional programs in many scenarios.

Katrina
Katrina
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

To easily organize my projects, I use Wrike

Comments: When working with a modest budget but requiring a feature-rich application, Wrike is an excellent choice. Using the default and custom fields, we maintain tabs on all active projects and tasks. I like that Wrike notifies task owners through email when a work is overdue, and that I can create my own dashboards.

Pros:

Since I've never used any other project management software before, I can't really make any comparisons. However, Wrike successfully manages several difficult projects, which is exactly what I needed.

Cons:

It would be convenient if the left-hand Inbox could be hidden when working on projects. The capabilities for reporting are subpar. Wrike might learn from Smartsheet's reporting and improve upon its own system accordingly.

Michelle
Michelle
Social Media Specialist / Analytics & AdWords Assistant / Proofreader in US

Highly Recommend

Comments: We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pros:

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Cons:

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Waleed
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordan
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

An amazing tool to assist the team solve difficulties and plan ahead of time.

Comments: Wrike was easy to use for scheduling and tracking project activities, and pre-made templates and their ease of use helped us achieve this. I like the idea of ​​customizing the panels for each project, as well as the reports that show the project's progress. I love the way Wrike fosters creativity, and always makes them think of solutions to any problems they may encounter. With Wrike's help, he increased team members' interaction with scheduling and updating tasks, and took notes on time, preventing any issues that could have hindered the project's progress.

Pros:

With Wrike, the team succeeds in increasing interaction and coordination among themselves with high efficiency, as Wrike provides various ready-made templates that enable team members, even those who lack project management experience, to customize them according to the needs of their project, allowing the team to track all project components, and implement some workflow automation quickly . Wrike's options by displaying projects and tasks in a kanban board or a Gantt chart have helped us communicate and better track along the project lifecycle. I love the push notification system that Wrike provides that keeps you up to date with task updates as well as future tasks you have to complete. I like the way Wrike collects all the tasks entered by team members and shows them in tables with start and end dates, as well as team member feedback, in a tidy and modern design, and the dashboards dedicated to monitoring our workloads and deadlines have been helpful in ensuring quality and timely delivery . I also like how it works as a database on the cloud that includes all the updates and records collected by all team members during the enemies of the programs and also during their follow-up, and Wrike enables us to retrieve those files and attachments with tasks in the order of events, which saves time and effort in searching for them.

Cons:

Not a lot of complicated or difficult to understand, as Wrike is easy to use for all levels, and does not need a lot of training to be able to the user to benefit from all the tools that it provides. The user interface is great, the visual representation of the different workflows and panels is amazing and easily understandable, and the notification system is efficient and accurate. But I do have notes on the mobile app, as I think it needs to be developed to match the web platform.

Sharma
Sharma
Review for Zoom Video Webinars in Japan
Design, 201–500 Employees

Review for Wrike

Pros:

Wrike is a project management and collaboration tool that helps teams organize, plan, and track their work. It offers a range of features including task management, team collaboration, time tracking, resource planning, and reporting. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for teams to quickly get up and running.One of the standout features of Wrike is its customization options. Teams can easily configure the platform to meet their specific needs and workflows. Additionally, Wrike integrates with a wide range of other tools, including Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and Trello, making it a flexible and scalable solution for businesses of all sizes.Another great feature is the real-time updates and collaboration capabilities, which allow team members to work together on tasks in real-time, reducing the need for excessive emails and meetings. This leads to improved team communication and increased productivity.Overall, Wrike is a comprehensive project management tool that offers a range of features and customization options to help teams stay organized and on track. Whether you're a small startup or a large enterprise, Wrike is a solid choice for managing your projects and workflows.

Cons:

One potential downside of Wrike is that it can be overwhelming for new users, especially those with little experience in project management software. The platform offers a lot of features and customization options, which can be both a blessing and a curse. It takes some time to get familiar with all the features and understand how to effectively use the platform.Additionally, some users have reported that Wrike can be slow or laggy at times, especially when dealing with large amounts of data. This can be frustrating and can affect overall productivity.Another issue that some users have reported is that Wrike's mobile app could be improved, as it may not be as user-friendly or feature-rich as the desktop version.Despite these minor drawbacks, Wrike is still a highly-regarded project management tool that is widely used and respected by businesses of all sizes. If you're willing to invest the time to get familiar with its features and have the right resources to support its use, Wrike can be a valuable asset to your team.

Milan
Milan
COO in Austria
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great tool but weak support

Comments: Like I mentioned the tool is great but the support is so weak that we are currently considering switching to either ZOHO projects (we already use other services from the family) or ClickUp (recently used for a bigger project/client as it was wished for from client side). It is really a shame since we got used to it already.

Pros:

The tool itself is great. We used many project management tools before including the big names like JIRA, but ended up with wrike and using it now for around 4 years already.Around 2 years ago the features / billing got more standardized which allows us to use some features we really wanted, but were too expensive before (because they were coupled with other ones with no use for us). Now the tool is very useful including proper timetracking, workflow management and useful asset commenting inside tasks.

Cons:

Account manager / success manager change very often. While this is pretty common in SaaS environment, it is very annoying, especially if you make arrangements with you current manager and then all of sudden there is a new one and everything you discussed before is out of the window.

Sharon
President in US
Public Relations & Communications, 2–10 Employees

Helpful for Small Agency Business

Comments: It's been a great product to use, but again the pricing for added seats is annoying.

Pros:

Project set up is a breeze, but I know we don't use all of Wrike's features to the maximum. The time tracking is good, but there are glitches as well if you don't complete a time entry and traveling away from the product temporarily. In general, it is easy to use but could use more initial set up support to learn to maximize all of the features.

Cons:

I wish you could enter time in a grid format as well. I tend to not enter my time daily so it makes it a laborious process to dig through each client and project to find the appropriate task for entry. I also hate that I can't buy individual seats. As a small agency, I just needed two seats but had to purchase 5. That's a massive waste of limited resources.

Glenn H
Glenn H
Chief Engineer in US
Oil & Energy, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great tool for organization, collaboration and project management.

Comments: I utilize Wrike to collaborate with associates who may not be at the same time or area all the time, it makes a difference keep ventures on track and moving forward. It moreover gives a errand log and is valuable to see in the event that the due dates set are practical to assist arrange future ventures. I think Wrike tackles the issue of utilizing media blends to communicate with groups, on the off chance that everybody communicates through Wrike and emails are replicated, it's an extremely powerful tool to keep things moving in any case of changes within the gear. Wrike has been phenomenal at making a difference me remain on best of my ventures and letting me know when up and coming conveyance dates are drawing nearer, this makes a difference me prioritize which ventures to work on to begin with.

Pros:

I like being able to collaborate with colleagues and organize ventures, it's exceptionally supportive to see each other's ventures and up and coming assignments, it makes working together much smoother and more profitable. Wrike too has time following on errands which permits for awesome rundown reports, our group employments Wrike and once everybody is prepared on the instrument and utilizing it in a comparative way you'll see the esteem of having a complete history of homework. I cherish that you just can customize the advance buttons so you'll effortlessly see where individuals are inside a venture, the outline is additionally exceptionally supportive to see who has transfer speed.

Cons:

The outline sees are not that simple to bargain with, I discover I utilize a combination of overseeing mail notices and the "my assignments" region to oversee my errands, but I think other instruments make it less demanding. I feel just like the record transfer segment seem utilize a few enhancement, some of the time it's difficult to channel through tons of diverse records that have been transferred over the life of a venture.

Paula
Paula
Engineering Project Manager in US
Machinery, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Extremely versatile software, it has facilitated team collaboration.

Comments: Wrike is resolving our collaboration and transparency issues; the tools enable us to interact more fluidly, organize our communications, and give complete transparency in procedures. The team now has a greater awareness of each project stage that we frequently repeat, as well as how long it takes. Wrike is a fantastic tool for my business to see how many projects we have, the complexity of each project, and how many resources are dedicated to each project. This is crucial for balancing our project's load and ensuring meaningful progress is achieved and monitored through Wrike.

Pros:

I enjoy that there are several methods to accomplish a task with Wrike; users may utilize Wrike anyway they see fit and customize it to their work style and structure. There are also other tools that make it simple for our staff to customize plans, forms, and so on. I enjoy how adaptable Wrike is; there appears to be a feature designed to meet any requirement my team has. Whether it's task management through several perspectives, monitoring of resources/efforts, Gantt chart tracking of broader project timeframes, etc.

Cons:

I wish there was a space for general notes where you could brainstorm and randomly dump notes until you found a place for them to reside, such as in an assignment or project. Usually, the things I dislike are things that the tool cannot perform, but more often than not, they are features that are being developed behind the scenes. Because my organization is undergoing frequent structural changes to projects, it can take me a long time to adapt projects to these changes and provide the metrics needed to follow these projects.

Kelvin
Data Analyst in Kenya
Research, 11–50 Employees

Wrike provides all project collaboration features under one platform

Comments: Wrike helps our research team share tasks, information, and documents needed to complete a project. We can monitor every project from the platform and make necessary changes to meet deadlines, improve efficiency, and save time. It is intuitive and very effective once you learn how it works. You only drag and drop a card in the right place once you complete a task.

Pros:

Wrike is flexible and it allows you to add more team members when you have more projects or reduce them when there are fewer projects. It allows teams to interact, share ideas, tasks, and submit documents from any location with internet. Since we started using Wrike, we no longer have long email threads, too many chats, or frequent meetings. Anyone knows their task, the deadline, and what is required of them by simply login in to Wrike.

Cons:

Wrike requires some learning to get on board. We had to involve an experienced user to know how to customize it to match our projects. The chat support is an AI tool that rarely grasps what you are talking about. It ends up frustrating you. The support representative takes long to respond and always provides very short responses. Apart from that, Wrike has what our team needed to remain productive and serve our clients better.