PipelineDeals Reviews

• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.5 /5

About PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals is ranked #1 CRM for mid-market businesses, empowering sales teams of 10+ across a breadth of industries.

Learn more about PipelineDeals

Showing 25 reviews of 608

Andrew W.
Host of Inspired Money
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"Best fit for our Small Business"

Comments: Overall, I like PipelineDeals. It's a good combination of utility, value, and good customer service.

Pros: After trialing 5 different CRM providers, we found some to be complicated. Others required too much manual entry. For me, PipelineDeals met our requirements because it is straightforward to use. In our experience, PipelineDeals' customer service appeared superior with response time and support. Many CRM companies require you to use their knowledge base and do-it-yourself, but Pipeline Deals offers live chat, email and live support (no automated attendant, you call and a live rep answers!) For our small business, great support and quick answers to our questions encourage us to use Pipeline Deals consistently and use it better.

Cons: Wish there were more integrations that made it easier to connect to other programs. I also think the mobile app could be better.

Mark B.
VP
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2020

"Pipeline Deals Review"

Comments: Their support was good and they keep trying to evolve the product which is good.

Pros: It was pretty easy to set up and create custom view reports so we could track sales and onboarding activities. It synced to my email which was great.

Cons: We tried to use it for project management tracking for onboarding activities. While it sort of worked for that, the number of notification capabilities had quantity limits on it and it would have been good if notifications could have gone to customers too for each project and not just internal people.

by PipelineDeals on 28/08/2020

Hi Mark, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We take product feedback very seriously and really appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 25/08/2020
Rachel K.
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2020

"Great CRM tool"

Comments: Really useful for keeping track of what is happening across teams and wider company

Pros: Easy to add new deals and to track where you are up to on others - both deals logged by you and also the rest of your work area or company. Also really useful for keeping a record of customer contact details

Cons: Too easy to keep adding new companies when people add in details slightly differently. It does so much as a tool, that I haven't have chance to use all of them

by PipelineDeals on 25/03/2020

Hi Rachel, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you are finding the app easy and useful!

• Reviewed on 23/03/2020
Jason P.
Creative Director
Design, 51-200 Employees

"Overall PipelineDeals Review"

Comments: We use PipelineDeals to manage incoming new business leads / potential clients. We typically get new requests and then input the information all at once into each category (which is cumbersome—i would love to be able to open person/company/deal as one step, as i have lots to copy/paste into the forms—it would help to have all that possible at once as I get the information piecemeal from emails, linkedin, etc.)

Pros: I do like the way I can split out my incoming client roster by deal, person, or company. I appreciate that I'm able to create upcoming tasks based on any of those categories.

Cons: I find the way deal/person/company is split out into tabs (and otherwise into a table view) to be cumbersome. I think some deep, clever, interesting, strategic user experience based on how real people would like to use this kind of tool would be key for bringing PipelineDeals to the next level. I also do like that i can bring in LinkedIn bios into PipelineDeals with a Chrome extension, but I do wish two things: 1) i could do that for companies as well as individual people, and 2) i could be offered a way to edit the info quickly before i submit it into PipelineDeals. Example: i use Evernote, and the plugin allows me to choose a page to grab, but before it's done it allows me to change the name of the note, add tags, etc.

Ray R.
Advanced Planning Specialist
Consumer Services, Self Employed

"Newbies Look at PlDs"

Comments: Excited to know that this tool is part of a continuum that can save time and improve accuracy. Hopeful that layouts will improve to the point that information is easy to find and easy to read.

Pros: Customization Column selections under the "Agenda" tab allows for flexibility in the "look." Very useful when looking at work in cue. "People" tab provides same flexibility and makes it easy to find leads/contacts for various needs: Status, Source, Activity. etc. For the visually oriented reader the "Calendar" is a great organizational tool and contains all the right information in an easy to read format with optional "Month, Week, Day" layouts. Once one distinguishes the difference between "Contact" and"Lead" the power of the link is tremendous time saver. The "Activities" field is flexible and allows for cutting and pasting data from other sources such as emails. Great tool to track past conversations and to document activity. Many other great features: Search tool, report options, and scheduling feature to mention a few.

Cons: The layout in the "Contact Info" box is awkward and unclear. Contact, Owner, Company (Funeral Home) information is interspersed in an illogical way. The layout of data fields under the "Custom fields-other" bar is massive and difficult to navigate when looking for a specific item. It is a jungle of data fields without a clear path. It appears that to learn how to use specific features of this package you have to leave your current page. It would be helpful to have hint/definitions {drop-downs] embedded with critical fields similar to the "Status:" field. Ex: "Type"-Contact does not link to Digicon, Lead links to Digicon. Takes a lot of time to master the basics.

Phil S.
CRO (Chief Research Officer)
Market Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"A powerful tool for planning sales activities"

Comments: Overall I find it a very good tool - my challenge really is just to utilise the full range of features. i.e. I'm sure there are even more great ways I can use it still to be discovered!

Pros: Is fairly easy and quick to master the basics, with plenty of extra power available to dig into as you get experienced with the platform. Has allowed me to keep much better track of contacts and my communication / activity with clients and prospects. The ease of setting up different filtered 'lists' (e.g. opportunities, pending proposals, commissioned projects etc.) and easily adjusting filters 'on the fly' is one of my favourite features.

Cons: When we first imported our data from a different CRM system we did experience some difficulties - with some accounts people associated with different (wrong) staff members. So, I think this is something to talk to the Pipeline Deals support team about proactively UP FRONT - i.e. to maximize your chance of the switchover going smoothly

Duana M.
Executive Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2016

"There is NO other option than Pipeline Deals for CRM as far as our company is concerned!"

Comments: We have been a customer with Pipeline Deals for many years. We are extremely pleased with the quality of customer service and continued growth and development of the application. Pipeline Deals is such a useful tool that we not only use in our global ministry, but also our Christian Resort and multi-national corporation. We have NEVER had any downtime or experienced any inconvenience, so Pipeline Deals has EARNED our 100% trust as our preferred technology tool to manage all of our contact data.

Pros: Flexibility, accessibility, ease in use, automation, simply import/export features, mobile use,

Cons: In next release, I recommend having a user-defined access level for Executive users to ONLY have access to certain work-groups assigned to them for certain projects, and not limit this feature to Managers with users that work directly under them.

by PipelineDeals on 24/03/2017

Thanks for the review, Duana!

• Reviewed on 28/10/2016
Elizabeth P.
Director, HR
Marketing & Advertising, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2020

"Have a sales team training with PipelineDeals"

Comments: We used to be very messy what daunted future discrepancies in the company, thanks to PipelineDeals we have become an agile team that meets its daily activities and even constantly innovates in the area to always obtain the best results, also allows us to capture our I publish via email and track it in real time. We can optimize our sales strategies and customize the proposed activities based on the expectations of the company, in the same way it allows you to manage from your mobile application what becomes a point in favor as far as accessibility is concerned.

Pros: PipelineDeals has tools that allow us to customize and adapt our needs focused on sales and the service we offer, thus accelerating new opportunities and increasing the capacity to strengthen businesses. We can develop a reliable and successful database, we have a stable backup that allows us to be more objective with our campaigns. It is ideal when training our sales team, it gives us a wonderful user experience and is easy to use.

Cons: These types of tools are usually quite uncomfortable when adapting them to the workday but PipelineDeals is quite easy and automatic configuration, classifying our activities and ensuring compliance with them. It has been a bit difficult to induce the program but its interface is friendly and has made the process quite simple.

by PipelineDeals on 26/02/2020

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear how we have so positively impacted your process!

• Reviewed on 25/02/2020
Matthew V.
COO
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"Pipeline Deals is a Great CRM!"

Comments: Pipeline deals has been very accessible, it's very affordable compared to other products, and now that they have their new app, there's not much to complain about. Customer service has been great, and it doesn't have many glitches.

Pros: Here's what I like about pipeline deals: First, it has a very intuitive user experience - it makes sense. Second, It is very customizable so that you can tailor it to exactly what information you're looking for. Third, it integrates with Mailchimp which we also use. Fourth, you can easily search companies, people, and deals as separate items.

Cons: I wish that it would have a little bit more integration with other programs. It has some integrations, but for instance, it does not integrate with our project management software so we can't automate certain functions that in a perfect world, we could.

Relaxed
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"Great Program to keep you Organized!!!!"

Comments: We are constantly having to call set appointments and followup calls with our clients and without pipeline I would be lost. The days of the black binder and writing down all the appointments is over. This way when I update something my whole team can see the update so they don't repeat the process I just completed. If you don't have a system in place that keeps your clients informations safe, organized, and easy to manage get this one! If you do, through it out and get this one!

Pros: It keeps everything organized and easy to update. You don't have to go to edit and then save just simple click on what you would like to update and hit enter. We have numerous appointments and we have to be on time, pipeline keeps me on time!

Cons: the reports could be a little bit more user friendly, I would like to run a report for a certain entry without having to select the whole field and it doesn't seem to want to do that. other than that it is a great tool for our business.

Nada L.
Client Success Manager/ Team leader

"Client Success Review"

Comments: Its a basic sales tool. Unfortunately I'm also trying to use it as a CRM and its not great

Pros: Improvement to contacts and being able to view only key contacts is very helpful. Being able to easily manage a view and save it.

Cons: I use this platform for CRM and so the inability to customize the homepage is not great. There are many gadgets that are visible that I dont want to see. Being unable to not easily remove deactivated contacts from client page makes it confusing for new users. Client page summary field does not really allow for formatting including word formatting or tables Reporting on sales for the year using the reports table is not great or easy to use

Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"Affordable, customizable, user friendly CRM."

Pros: My only experience with a CRM was at a fortune 50 company. It was an in house system that was so difficult to use that no one used it. The 7AM Monday sales meetings were spent trying to understand what each person had put into their CRM and why it was reporting correctly. Needless to say- having and using a CRM was never on my to do list. Having hired an outside sales consultant to build our sales team, I was told a CRM was imperative. Having looked at a few, pipeline deals was recommended to me from a friend in EO. The big guys are way too expensive and bloated for what we needed. Pipeline deals has exceeded my expectations on all fronts. With regards to using the software and its capabilities, I feel like I just opened Excel and am thrilled to learn about the SUM() function. I haven't tapped into the full features offered yet, but I know they are there when we are ready. As for now, I'm very pleased, and everyone can use the software without any training.

Cons: It would be nice if there was a slightly less feature rich program at a reduced price. Again, compared to other CRMs, this one is a no brainer. I would say training, but there are a ton of videos and emails asking if I need help and that's all on me for not taking advantage.

Carolyn D.

"Pipeline Works!"

Pros: Pipeline has so many different features that are wonderful for tracking different areas of Sales. I am certain not all of them are utilized, but it is nice to know they are there And the responsiveness of the crew when you have a glitch in the software. Very knowledgeable.

Cons: The date sorting. It is limited in how to get the dates on reports swiftly or comparison of years. OR maybe, It is operator error on my part and I just do not do it right.
If that were the case, I am certain that the group at Pipeline would direct me in the right direction swiftly as that is how they are!

Howard F.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2017

"Have used the product for 7 years and I think it's the best CRM out there by far"

Comments: AGreat Many.... Let me count the ways... An outbound emails the tracking is in real time so they click on an embedded hyperlink be at a YouTube video a PDF whichever you know in real time. There's built-in redundancy and overlap here which is actually quite useful. As splash screen is generated in real time when that activity takes place. In addition there's a icon with a chronological indication of who clicked on what and thirdly you can go into the deal profile and see everything that they put down whenever you choose. The integration with Google for work is tight and very well done. There's an icon that goes into Chrome that allows you to click on it and when someone has connected with you on LinkedIn it auto-populates your pipelinedeals with their contact information saving you a lot of copy and paste activity from LinkedIn. When are various team members have to look at or touch her file we know who has done what when in a way that's very intuitive. The software learning curve is trivial for new people coming on board. The tech support is American based and primarily young ladies with nice voices. If you have a problem they actually give no attention at solving your problem. I can go on and on but the best sale is using the product for free for 2 weeks on a trial version. I have used the software for 7 years and it's my favorite software it's made me a lot of money.

Pros: Amazing email and Link tracking on outbound emails. Best support in the industry. They understand the sales process adult the software package around that.

Cons: The Android cell version is not as robust as I would like but frankly I never use it anyways since the cell phone has two little real estate to be a value

• Reviewed on 16/11/2017
Linda H.
Sales Agent
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Huge database keeps us organized"

Comments: Every client is in the database. We can tell if they have signed an NDA, where they are, all their contact info, who the client belongs to and more. You can also add Deals and add people to the deal

Pros: All contacts are in one place. If a client calls, we can all tell if that client 'belongs' to another Agent.

Cons: It is a big database so sometimes it is slow to load. Also there are so many features that I am still learning hew to utilize them all

by PipelineDeals on 14/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad we are helping you stay organized. We are always happy to help talk through our features with us. Feel free to reach out!

• Reviewed on 12/11/2019
Ronnie J.
Client Acquisitions
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"Great product for getting to work"

Comments: The ability to use it just like another (SF) when I started with my company I had no idea how this CRM would work. I was very familiar with (SF) and was hoping for something where I could work in that same style. I am a Sales Rep/Customer Service Rep who likes to input customer information and get them processed in a timely fashion. Pipeline has under promised and over delivered in a way I never expected.

Pros: The ability to use it just like another (SF) when I started with my company I had no idea how this CRM would work. I was very familiar with (SF) and was hoping for something where I could work in that same style. I am a Sales Rep/Customer Service Rep who likes to input customer information and get them processed in a timely fashion. Pipeline has under promised and over delivered in a way I never expected.

Cons: It has no dialer to make phone calls when I am snowed in at home and out of the office.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Mark N.
Director of Sales
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"PipelineDeals, Say "Goodbye" to Manual Reporting!"

Comments: For a company that previously used Excel, implementing PipelineDeals has been a major complement to our business. My sales department relies solely PipelineDeals to manage our CRM. We have yet to truly dig deep into the capabilities because we are so happy today!

Pros: PipelineDeals has allowed us to track our business, from initial prospecting to closed deals. With the organization of the data, and the ease of customizing views, we've been able to create reports that help our leadership to support our efforts!

Cons: Anytime I've encountered a problem, it's either been solved or added to the developers list. I do wish I could do more customized reporting, but then again I probably haven't studied enough to know what I can do.

Doug G.
Sales Manager
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"Great way to organize a sales pipeline!"

Comments: Great tool.

Pros: Easy to sort and create custom lists. Great way to track and store information.

Cons: There is no way to create lists based on multiple factors. For example, if I have 2 customized drop down lists and I want to create a list based on two factors from those lists being present it is not possible as Pipeline will pull all entries that have either factor present but not just the ones with both.

Rayna C.
Front desk/Client Relations Specialist
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2019

"Pipeline for 2 branches of one company."

Comments: it helps to group new cxs with tags so that you know what they are interested in or where they are located. We had to create a second PL account for a new branch of our company. it would have been easier if we had the tools and options to achieve this within one PL. PL support is usually very knowledgeable.

Pros: The ease of Navigation and the Options when adding deals and people.

Cons: could use more auto fill options. and a search by address option.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2019
Craig E.
Director of Digital Processes
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2018

"PipelineDeals"

Comments: Rock solid product with top notch customer service.

Pros: Love the ability to notify other team members of a note on a record by simply putting a check next to their name. They receive an email notification with the note and they can just reply to the email and the CRM record will be updated with their reply.

Cons: Lack of integrated lead scoring and the inability to turn off B2B features to make CRM more B2C friendly.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2018
Linda H.
Sales Agent
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2019

"Keeps us organized"

Comments: I haven't really figured out how to use all the features, but it is pretty user friendly

Pros: We have a huge data base and it is efficient to have everything in one place and accessible to all team members

Cons: If you are in a file for an individual under People and you want to Add A new Person, you need to go back to People instead of having the option of adding a new person from that screen.

• Reviewed on 02/05/2019
Experience Strategist & Maker of Websites
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2018

"Great product for small teams"

Pros: This was an awesome tool for my international team of 8. It kept us all organized and helped with transparency and progress of deals. This helped us grow probably more than any other tool. It gave us clarity on where to focus and helped in a lot of the experiments we were running.

Cons: There was a little clunkiness in setting up custom fields and I felt a few things could be made more clear. Onboarding could be a bit more simple. I had to repeat it with someone a few times before I got it but once you get it, it's very easy to use.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2018
Lindsey A.
VP of Business Development
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

"Pipeline thoughts"

Comments: Overall, I am very satisfied with the product it is very helpful in keeping my team on the same page and up to date with each other in real time.

Pros: I liked that I was able to customize my options and drop downs. It allowed me freedom to build as my needs and client targets changed.

Cons: Imports. The mapping process was a bit time consuming I suppose there is not too much that could be done about that though.

Jamie V.
Operations Manager
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"PipelineDeals Review"

Comments: It is easy to use and lets you create custom fields to tailor it to your specific products/needs. It is simple and it helps us stay organized

Pros: It is easy to use and lets you create custom fields to tailor it to your specific products/needs.

Cons: The company deals get confusing when you upload documents to the client within a company they auto upload to the company page as well

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Myra D.
Agent
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

"I Love PLD"

Comments: Overall, for what I need it to do - contact leads and set appointments, it's wonderful

Pros: I like all of it. I couldn't keep up with my many leads if I didn't have this software. It's extremely user friendly.

Cons: Sometimes the reporting is a bit cumbersome. Data can be manipulated, but it's sometimes time consuming, so I don't mess with it too much.