15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Dripify

Using LinkedIn to generate leads for your business? Automate your LinkedIn outreach with Dripify today: https://dripify.io/

Learn more about Dripify

Pros:

Super easy to get set up and the analytics make managing the campaign straightforward.

Cons:

Lack of export features, would look for alternatives now.

Dripify ratings

4.7
4.6
4.4
4.3

8.4/10

Dripify has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 233 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Dripify before?

Alex
Alex
Co-founder in Mexico
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Best LinkedIn automation platform

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

- easy to set up - fair pricing - easy to manage campaigns - robust functionality that helps you save time

Cons:

- subscription plans kinda make the basic one almost useless. It is more for test purposes than for real use. So you will have to upgrade soon if you are going serious about LinkedIn.

Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Great Linkedin Tool

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Great! Would recommend as best LinkedIn tool.

Pros:

Best tool out there for growing your LinkedIn presence! More features like profile views than competitors!

Cons:

It has been good - no major cons so far. Only cons are limitations LinkedIn has in place.

Allan
UK Head of Growth in UK
Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

Feedback for Dripify

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: 50/50...still working to see whether this will be a valuable tool for the long term

Pros:

The speed of outreach and ability to build out campaigns

Cons:

The week to week trials, it would be easier if this was done on a month by month trial as most campaigns run for longer than a week so better to analyse the data over a longer period of time than 1 week.

Dripify Response

last month

Hi Allan, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your candid insights, and it's valuable for us to understand your experience. We're delighted to hear that you find the speed of outreach and the ability to build campaigns noteworthy. Your positive comments motivate us to continually enhance our services. Regarding your concern about the trial period, we appreciate your suggestion so feel free to reach our support in case you'd like to extend the time of the trial period. Should you have any further comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your feedback is instrumental in helping us refine and optimize our services. Your Dripify team.

OSCAR
Partnerships enablement in Portugal
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

Great linkedin follow up tool.

Pros:

How easy it is to set up and add leads to a campaign. It works as expected.

Cons:

Modifying templaters. It's a bit more complicated that I believe could be. Don't understand why you'd need to delete everything below a top condition if you want to simply remove that top condition. Also, I think it's a bit on the higher end when it comes to price. We're testing it out for this first couple of months, but at $80/pop, it's a bit too much for a small company.

Pavel
Head of Business Development in Bulgaria
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

A Strong Tool for Lead Generation

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: So far I am very pleased with the tool. It does exactly what it is meant to. And as with every quality tool, the limitations come from your knowledge on how to use it. This is a very handy element of our stack.

Pros:

The ease of set up and ability to manage and change campaigns in motion is extremely valuable. Additionally the safety features regarding LinkedIn are very well thought out.

Cons:

The fact that you cannot create campaigns around InMail outreach (the system will not use InMail credits, only sends InMail if the user has an open account, which is a very low % of LI users). This limits the functionality for my purposes, but is not a deal breaker.

Jimena
Jimena
Sales Associate in Mexico
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Amazing tool for prospecting!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

That I can crate personalized sequences and even attache images

Cons:

The only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't have integrations with CRMs like hubspot or salesforce.

Don
Don
Founder in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Keeping Connected

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Dripify enables us to keep in touch with connections in an efficient and effective manner. We also find the diversity of how we can connect with potential partners/clients effective. It's a solid communication platform.

Cons:

We'd like if Dripify could connect participate in multi-platform campaigns

Will
CEO in Singapore
Oil & Energy, 2–10 Employees

Dripify - we like it!

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We like the product and its functionality is very good.

Pros:

The interaction with LinkedIn is great. The flow of messaging in sales campaigns is clear and easily managed. The ability to pause or stop the messages is easily done. The screen layouts are clear. The stats are also very useful.

Cons:

Just a bit expensive for a startup like ourselves.

Sajas
Sajas
Founder in Canada
Computer Software, Self Employed

Dripify helped me save time!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I really loved the fact that you can fully automate your lead generation campaigns with custom templates, run A/B tests and grow your network effectively!

Cons:

Nothing much other than the fact that it lacks intelligence which could give more weightage to a certain campaign over the other based on performance metrics.

Jenny
Jenny
Director in UK
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed

Automation is a game changer!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Brilliant - it is very well priced compared to email lead gen I have used in the past and I can be in control of my campaigns.

Pros:

Dripify is now automating something that I would spend hours on. As someone self employed, often it feels like I wish I had a stunt double, now I do!

Cons:

Nothing as yet, but I have only been using for 2-3 weeks.

Rebecca
CEO in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

How Dripify Made Me a LinkedIn Rockstar in 30 Days (and How You Can Too!)

Comments: Dripify has been a game-changer for me. It has helped me connect with clients, candidates and prospects on LinkedIn in a fast and easy way. It has also helped me generate more leads and revenue for my business. I love how it works in the cloud and integrates with my favorite tools. Dripify is the best LinkedIn automation tool I have ever used, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to grow their network and business on LinkedIn.

Pros:

Hey, do you want to know the secret to rocking LinkedIn like a boss? It’s Dripify! This tool is a game-changer for anyone who wants to grow their network and business on LinkedIn. It lets you automate your LinkedIn outreach and follow-up in minutes, and it works in the cloud, so you can relax and enjoy your life while it does the work for you. You can send up to 500 personalized connection requests and messages per week, and watch your inbox fill up with leads and opportunities. Dripify also connects with your favorite tools like Google Sheets and Hubspot CRM, so you can manage your data and workflows with ease. And don’t worry about LinkedIn getting mad at you for using automation, because Dripify has got you covered. It uses a smart algorithm that mimics human behavior and assigns a unique IP-address to your account, so you can stay safe and secure on LinkedIn. Dripify is the ultimate LinkedIn automation tool for women entrepreneurs, and I love it! You should try it too, trust me, you won’t regret it.

Cons:

That’s an easy question. I like Dripify a lot, so it’s hard to find something that I like the least about it. But if I had to pick one thing, I would say that sometimes the customer support can be too quick to respond or resolve issues. I appreciate that they are attentive and have a lot of customers, but I wish they weren't so friendly and helpful ;-) Other than that, I think Dripify is a great tool and I don’t have any complaints about it.

Peter
CEO in Netherlands
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

My honset review of a real life user to Dripify

Comments: I would say that I'm still in a learning fase, but my first impressions are good.

Pros:

The flexibility and customization of the campaigns are awesome. The ease of use is a big think as well.

Cons:

There is no dedicated inbox for responding to incoming response.

Jessica
Co-founder, CEO in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Great way to manage leads

Pros:

+ campaign management + campaign automation + contact insights/contact info + campaign metrics + drip campaigns + ease of use

Cons:

- so many features- so much to explore and learn!

Aj
Manager of Revenue Operations in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Would recommend for automating Linkedin tasks and growing your network!

Comments: I am solving the problem of growing my linkedin network and testing the messaging I use in sending a connection request and to develop leads after we are connected.

Pros:

The ability to test sending a message with connection request vs not sending a message, then reviewing the numbers and knowing what works best.

Cons:

The limits that are imposed by the software stink. I understand it's to protect you from Linkedin, but why can I manually send way over 30 requests a day and not get banned?The sequences sometimes are frustrating, I wish you could drag steps and drop them to other points. If I use a template and don't want 1 task, I have to delete the entire chain and rebuild it.

Scott
Scott
Director of Business Development in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great cloud-based solution

Comments: So far, exceptional performance and customer service.

Pros:

Super easy to set up and launch, cloud-based so little demand on hardware.

Cons:

My only complaint is that I was unable to edit the prebuilt template sequences so if you want something custom you need to start from scratch. Not terrible, would be a nice add, though.

Ben
Ben
Customer Success Manager in Israel
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Go-to-Market: Go to Dripify

Comments: We just started this month, but overall really satisfied with what we've seen so far. Looking forward to grow with Dripify!

Pros:

Dripify is a great tool to reach additional people in the market. My team is new to lead generation, and this was a great way for us to build our social networks in our industry.

Cons:

Would have been great if there were other ways to target leads on campaigns such as from Linkedin groups or events.

Thomas
SDR in UK
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Dripify - A powerful tool for automated lead generation

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

Message sequencing. One of the best features for building networks, and delivering initial messages and nurturing sequences.

Cons:

Lack of sequence editing after a campaign launch and no sequencing or functionality for email prospecting.

Julia
Director in Australia
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Great product

Comments: Good so far but it’s early days and only a week in.

Pros:

Easy to use and set up. Interface is also user friendly.

Cons:

Price is higher than alternatives. It’s quite expensive

Jong Chan
Venture Manager in South Korea
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11–50 Employees

Revving Up Your LinkedIn Game: My Favorite Lead Generation Tool

Pros:

I tried Dripify, which revolutionized my LinkedIn outreach strategy with its rich features and automation. What I liked most is its ability to automate connection requests and follow-ups, which has increased my response rate and probably saved me time dozens of work days. Dripify's contact information scraping and enrichment features have also helped me quickly find and add relevant leads to my pipeline.

Cons:

I would like to have the search filter directly in Dripify. Right now, I have to go to LinkedIn and copy-paste the URL that contains the filter keywords. Also, the in-built messaging tools seems a little buggy at times (shows me people that I have responded to as "unread" or something like that).

Jeff
President in US
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Upping my LinkedIn Game

Comments: It took me no time to implement my first and second campaigns. One was a connection campaign for a large group I own on LinkedIn and the other was to do a messaging campaign to reach members of the group. It took me less than 10 minutes to implement and customize each. Excellent tool

Pros:

I have been a user of Octopus and Dux Soup for years. Dripify has just upped my game and made my Linked in connection game much stronger.

Cons:

I am completely new to it. I needed something that I could immediately implement to take the place of other tools I was using. i will actively try and improve the tool with suggestions. None Yet.

Christian
Founder in US
Management Consulting, Self Employed

New to Outreach

Comments: Good experience so far. I've been at it about a month.

Pros:

It's easy to get started. Get in, create your funnel, or select a template, and you're off.I have tested a couple of competing systems but Dripify was able to do it for me.

Cons:

There's nothing that I like least. Some features would be beneficial (which competitors also do not have), but Dripify does it for me.

Stacey
CEO in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Easy to use and a time saver

Pros:

I was new to lead generation apps like this, the trip, if I was the most easy to understand, set up, and see value with in just the first few days

Cons:

I know I still have more to learn on how to most effectively use the product. Luckily, I know there is a lot of material provided by the Dripify team

Till
Founder in Germany
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Great product to boost your LinkedIn activity

Pros:

Easy setup - I simply had to connect to my existing LinkedIn profile. After that I was able to use the explainer videos helping me to get things set up.

Cons:

Not sure yet. Only have been using it for 2 weeks. But overall much better than Octopus CRM, which I used before.

Matan
SDR in Israel
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great tool

Comments: It's a great tool. I use it mostly as a lead generation because with hot leads \ after the prospect answers for the first time. I don't know how Dripify will act

Pros:

Very easy to use, Generate a lot of leads and it's amazingThe new "If connected" is great

Cons:

* I don't understand the logic of the campaigns - for example if I have more than on, how it chooses what campaign will be more dominant. Or if I have a big Li search I inserted into a campaign and then I add another person's URL. When and if he will put him in the sequence. *despite the limits of Dripify I have prospects that gets my messages as Spam, I stopped all of my campaigns but I'm still marked as spam.*Integration with Hubspot will be very valuable.

James
James
President in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

user review

Comments: good... from the time saving stand point

Pros:

the way it is doing the work for me and alerts on new messages

Cons:

seems to cast a very large net of unqualified people