Deskera All-In-One Reviews

• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.9 /5

About Deskera All-In-One

An award-winning unified platform for your invoicing, accounting, payroll, HR, and CRM

Learn more about Deskera All-In-One

Showing 25 reviews of 115

Erika M.
Digital Marketing Consultant

"All-in-one Solution"

Pros: Deskera is jam-packed with tons of features of 3 great tools needed to run a business rolled into one for a quarter of the price. I absolutely love the custom template feature. Being able to design and use custom invoices is a very unique feature that isn't found in other software. It also has a fantastic selection of financial reports that I didn't expect. You can really tell that they put in a lot of time making sure they covered all of the key features a business would need.

Cons: Although there are tons of great features, many of the features are less refined than other software choices. Practical user experience functionalities, such as being able to reorganize the order of custom fields, are missing making the ease of setup a bit challenging at times.

­čÖé oliver M.
Website designer
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2020

"My all in one solution... finally"

Comments: As someone who has tried and failed to use Clientjoy (vastly unready for even AppSumo) and Agiled app (great but has major limitations such as unique emails for each lead ­čĄĚÔÇŹÔÖé´ŞĆ) I was warmly surprised when I bought and tried Deskera Their mobile app is something else. Amazingly useful for such an expansive solution. Also, watching the Deskera webinar was like watching a polished keynote speech at times. They know what theyÔÇÖre doing. It feels like I finally have a working CRM, Sales pipeline and finance all in one solution.

Pros: Ease of use. Polished product. Not rushed. Ready for market. The teams support and drive.

Cons: Focus on selling products is unusable for me as a web designer but I just donÔÇÖt touch that stuff.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2020
Daniela T.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2020

"Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place."

Comments: The features and benefits are many. They are working on improving everything and keep an open eye to all recommendations and where the community would like the software to go next. They are an exceptional company.

Pros: I love what I have seen so far. I know it is only the beginning. Deskera will keep getting better. Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place. Call it my new favorite way to keep up with sales, follow-ups, and marketing. The best way for anyone, expert or beginner, to keeping good books, manage income, expenses, & cash flow. It helps to make sure people can schedule their time off with ease. Deskera will lower the cost of keeping up with payroll and its stress. What took you so long Deskera?

Cons: Not having the time to use it all. So much it can do, you will need staff just to make sure you use it all.

Divaksh J.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"Deskera all-in-one platform has potential to make all other tools useless!"

Pros: 1. Pricing!! Most of us think it is costlier than the other solutions, but the fact is it is not. This ERP has a deadly combination of most ERP pillars CRM, BOOKS and PAYROLL modules.
2. It will significantly not only reduce administrative and operating costs but also improve overall productivity.
3. Not only web app has Good UX and UI but also it has one of the finest Mobile App I've ever used in an ERP; it makes your ERP available anytime anywhere right into your pocket.
4. You can manage shops, vendors, supply, sales, payroll, accounting everything from one Deskera.
5. Fully Goods and Services Tax compliant along with all major banks support. (India)
6. Deskera provides user-defined reports, intuitive charts and graphs and customizable alerts to monitor system changes.
7. They recently launched custom branding with CNAME, now we have it on our own domain as a completely white-labelled solution.
8. Customer service, they are responsive and profoundly serious about the product.

Cons: 1. As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep.
2. I wish it had a project management tool, right now for that specific reason we have to use another product.
3. Deskera is something that can become a crucial part of any organization in no time IMHO having two-factor authentication will lead to better reliability and worry-free experience.
4. Too much overwhelming for freelancers and small teams but good for large teams.
5. Integrations like Pabbly Connect, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon etc are missing.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2020
Musician | Online Tutor
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"Incredible Suite of Apps/Products!"

Comments: Having bought this as a Lifetime Deal on AppSumo, I am blown away by the features included in Deskera for the price I paid. Being a small business owner, there are currently features in here that are beyond my immediate needs, but it is fantastic to know that I've future-proofed myself for expansion. I'm yet to uncover all of its secrets but I have absolutely no regrets. Deskera is a serious tool and I'm excited for its future evolution.

Pros: Of the three main apps included in the suite (Books, Sales & People), I think that Books (which is mainly focused on invoicing/finances etc.) is currently the most mature. The CRM (Sales) is also wonderfully feature-packed and it is honestly such a relief to finally have both of these tools in one dedicated space! In addition to that, other pros would have to be: the onboarding & customer support, the incredible mobile app, the community and the price of the LTD!

Cons: The integration of the three apps isn't as seamless as it could be. In talking to the customer support, they have assured me this is in the pipeline and I believe this will make the experience even smoother. I'd also like to see more integrations with third-party developers so that it's easier for Deskera to act as the central 'brain' of my workflow. I have every confidence that this will happen as the software evolves, so I'm reluctant to label this as a 'con'. Deskera is in the early stage of its development and I can only see it getting better as time goes on.

Jill S.
Blogger
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"Quickbooks Alternative for Me..."

Comments: I'm still in the early stages but so far I'm happy with the ease of use to move my data over from QuickBooks and to get things functioning in the accounting portion of Deskera. Things are proceeding well and I'm happy about that. I'm sure I'll run into a few limitations but I have that with Quickbooks so it's not a deal-breaker. Further, I expect (and hope) Deskera will only improve upon their software in years to come.

Pros: I like the price point and the robust features it offers.
The program is intuitive to use (for accounting software)
I like the integration of email, sales CRM, and HR/employee tools

Cons: It's never fun to switch accounting software for me but I'm doing it so is this really a con? :)
One of my banks does not connect with this software (but I'm hopeful it will one day).

Arpad S.
Brand Designer | UI, UX & Visual Designer
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2020

"All In One Business Suite"

Comments: Our previous accounting app is no longer available outside of Canada and US, so I was forced to look for alternatives. I tested more tools and Deskera came out on top based on my business' needs.

Pros: Deskera conveniently splits its interface into different "standalone apps", so when you want to create an invoice (Deskera Books) you won't be bothered with all the lead management (Deskera Sales) related interface elements. Segmenting the UI based on use case is a great way to keep the app clean and easy to use. You'll find all the features you need to create the perfect invoices, manage your clients and even more (There's Deskera People for HR managers, which I do not use). One particular feature that I really like is the payment gateway integration, that you can add directly to your invoices.

Cons: I don't think any feature is missing. I would like an option to gracefully degrade the available tools in each section of the app. Ie. for a small design agency, I do not require shipping related information on the invoices (it's all digital). Also it would be nice to have a more flexible templating system for the invoices. Right now it uses a docx, but a pdf option would be nice, which has better design possibilities.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2020
Ashish R.
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"All in One Platform for running my business !"

Comments: As someone who runs a digital agency as well as a start-up e-commerce start-up business, I find this software very useful as a one-stop tool for all my ERP & CRM requirements.

Pros: The following are the major pros :
1) Integration features like local tax compliance for Indian companies, multicurrency support, and a mobile-first approach
2) The UI is beautiful and easy to use
3) Their roadmap shows the tool will continue to further evolve. with more automation coming soon
3) Vibrant FB community and that their team is very proactively engaged with the same, announcing new initiatives from time to time. A case in point is the Mentorship program which is an excellent initiative and could be especially useful for small businesses and start-up entrepreneurs like me.

Cons: 1) This isn't a full-on email marketing system like the active campaign, you cannot create automation.
It's more CRM.
2) CNAME option is missing at the moment. Would love to have a complete Whitelabel solution.
3)As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep
4) I wish it had a project management tool as well

Darren W.
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2020

"Exceptional App and set of tools"

Comments: Deskera is streamlining my CRM, lead management, project management, invoicing, quotations all with a good level of accounting and monthly management which is the more important aspect for me.

Pros: Straight forward accounting with simple integration with Paypal, Stripe, Bank accounts and Bank credit cards. Simple invoicing and payment collection processes. So affordable.

Cons: It is not fully compliant with UK yet. But it is set to be completed by the end of January 2021.

Nicx V.
Marketing
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"Inventory Tracking Across Warehouses is very useful"

Comments: I think this item has stunning potential, however now I'm not prepared to dump my different apparatuses for Deskera. I will stand by until the finish of the multi day window to check whether things improve. In the event that they do, I'll be glad to refresh this audit and keep the item!

Pros: I could follow stock and stock alongside the Warehouse area with Deskera Books. We characterized item ascribes like Color, Size, Brand, and so forth, according to our section's need. Track Reorder Levels, Serials and Batches for your SKUs. I could likewise add item pictures and standardized tags to rapidly check the items in Transactions and produce solicitations and requests. Keep up various Warehouses and get moment writes about Stock Levels in every one of the Warehouses, which is likewise available by means of our Mobile App. We could monitor the Stock Movement to discover the Fast Moving and Slow Moving items.

Cons: In the event that you are as yet doing stuff by hand or in dominate/google sheets, this is a stage up so presumably should attempt to get. In the event that you as of now have different frameworks you're utilizing, changing to this might be need extra time.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2020

"One app for your accounting needs"

Pros: I really enjoyed using this app so far, especially from using FreshBooks and Wave Apps. This app is already more powerful has only just begun. I love the customized dashboard and feedback from developers. They're so quick to implement new features and listen to their users. I can see this app overtaking so many in the field.

Cons: At this point, I can only think of one: integrations with other apps natively. This is a huge ask that QuickBooks has, because it's the industry standard and everyone apparently uses this old tool. Deskera will grow fast, and I can see they've already taken strides toward integration and can't wait to see what's next.

Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2020

"Easy to use and intuitive software for small businesses"

Pros: Easy to set-up
Ability to integrate CRM, Sales, Accounting and Payroll in one app
Roadmap for features

Cons: unable to use in Canada right now but it's due to be released here within a month or two

Fernando G.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2020

"My son got me a license and I could not be happier."

Comments: The experience so far has been awesome. Impress with it.

Pros: I always had trouble making invoices or quotations. Now I don't only get to make them easily but I get to keep track of the money flow and accounting. I also love that I get a chance to see how the new deal flow is coming and where we could improve in our sales efforts. I see the potential and wish we can make the best out of all that is available with this new software.

Cons: It has so much it could be a little overwhelming. I just wish they added a project manager system to make it perfect.

Johan D.
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2020

"Best all in one solution for my company"

Pros: Deskera All in one was chosen after an indept comparison analysis.

Cons: Currently the compliance for Belgium is not fully supported yet, but it is on the roadmap (Q1/2021).

• Reviewed on 06/12/2020
Sanju K.
Account Manager
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Great tool with endless possibilities"

Comments: Great Tool...Great price..

Pros: Deskera is one of the best programs I have used for my business. It is the best for professionals seeking to simplify and synchronize business processes from a single platform. Not only does the web application have good user experience and excellent design, but it also has one of the most impressive mobile applications I have ever used, and it is available to practically anyone at practically any time. To add more to that, they have excellent customer service too!

Cons: Each tool opens up a new browser tab and the contacts aren't shared.

Nix E.
Founder and CEO
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"The best all-in-one software I have ever used"

Comments: 100% satisfied!

Pros: Unlike most software in this space, Deskera is super smooth and beautifully designed. It's an app that I ACTUALLY want to use on a daily basis (unlike other apps). I love that it has an awesome CRM functionality + invoice and accounting to create an amazing end-to-end experience for my sales process. As a marketing agency owner, doing admin tasks isn't really my favorite thing to do; but Deskera makes it so easy and fun. I super recommend this app!

Cons: None so far, I'm just being greedy and praying for faster release of new features.

Ubaidullah J.
Marketer
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

"Good for Small SmeÔÇÖs"

Comments: When i used, its like i can manage all the business finance & hr in one system digitally

Pros: The deskera is almost needed on the accounting features which is easy to manage

Cons: The pricing is good & prefer provide for early adopter to get special privilege

Peter V.
CMO
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"Perfect for small business!"

Comments: Ridiculously fun to use. I look forward to admin work.

Pros: Gorgeous UX/UI
Centralized tool
Meets the needs of most small businesses without fuss.

Cons: I would like the default tier to have access to 2 team members as power users - General Manager and Comptroller.

Rachan C.
Freelance Webdesign and Multimedia
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"Unique solution that will take over the world!"

Comments: This solution allows me to have everything all in one place. There is also an in-built integration with Woocommerce so I can connect my online store, which I love. Other software get you to pay extra for a third-party app.

Pros: Very impressed with the onboarding and the amount of features. Very comprehensive and easy to use. Looking forward to more geographical country accounting integrations. Also, make sure to join their FB group, they are very helpful and responsive as well and provide so much information and value!

Cons: Still waiting for some countries accounting to be supported but they already support so many.

Thomas K.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"Top Notch Software that every business needs"

Pros: What I like most about the software is the UI and UX. It is gorgeous. And it really helps with admin work as it is usually quite annoying to do. The software really helps with many aspects of your business and is key to manage the core of your business. In one dashboard you'll access your sales, your expenses and income and your payroll / staff.

Cons: So far I'm loving all of it! Setting up everything takes time but everything is well documented.

Keshav M.
founder
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business"

Comments: I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that founder are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).
I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Pros: 1) easy to use
2) Faster learning curve
3) Awesome community
4) phenomenal customer support
5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation.
6) ERP features are amazing
7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Cons: There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con.
every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

Chua L.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!"

Comments: Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Pros: The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Cons: So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Bei T.
Marketer

"Looking good!"

Pros: I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think: (1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already. (2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline. (3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap? For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated. Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

Cons: I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.

Joseph L.
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Good Software with Incredible Potential"

Comments: I've purchased and been playing with Deskera frequently for over a week. Deskera is a potentially fantastic all-in-one solution for small (possibly medium) businesses, but it is still very much in its infancy and is missing some basic functionality and seamless integration between modules. The Deskera team, thus far, has been incredibly responsive on all fronts (with one small annoying exception) - from management to programming to support and back. If Deskera pauses, focuses on deeply enhancing what it already has, then starts adding more modules/functionality, this will be the best all-in-one SMB software on the market.

Pros: The UI/UX and basic feature set are very good. In addition and with one minor exception, their management, programmers, and support staff have been incredibly responsive

Cons: I hate to list these as cons as the software is in its infancy, but there are some outstanding glaring weaknesses: 1. Chart of Accounts - No prefix (brand or division) or sub accounts (cost centers).
2. Very basic financial statements and no financial statement builder.
3. Does not support cash accounting but is aimed at small business. Yes, that one is a real head scratcher.
4. Modules are not tightly and seamlessly integrated
5. Current modules need refined and more depth in features before new modules are created.
Please keep in mind that all of my major issues are either being addressed or will be addressed (on their roadmap) by Deskera.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Philip F.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"Exceptional Product which will only get better"

Pros: Quite simply, in my opinion it is the best software out there for the administration of small to medium sized businesses. Includes comprehensive Bookkeeping and Accounting (Deskera Books); Payroll (Deskera People); and Deskera Sales. All modules include a mass of useful features and reports.
Added to this is the number of upgrades and improvements planned in the future, which makes this a no-brainer.

Cons: The only hesitation I had before purchasing was that it wasn't yet set up for full UK compliance but, after signing up for the free trial, and with the knowledge that UK compliance was coming shortly, I had no hesitation in purchasing