About GoodAccess

Secure your team's remote access to cloud resources, servers, or corporate databases in 10 minutes. $4/user/mo. Try 14 days free!

Learn more about GoodAccess

Pros:

It was relatively easy to use after it was installed and implemented.

GoodAccess ratings

4.9
4.8
4.6
4.8

9.3/10

GoodAccess has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 46 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used GoodAccess before?

Marek
Marek
Programmer in Czechia
Program Development, 11-50 Employees

Premium VPN service at $1.9/user – excellent!

Comments: Finally, an affordable & easy-to-use VPN for small businesses. The cost of $1.9/user in GoodAccess is much affordable than other solutions starting at $8/user. It’s also a user-friendly experience. 10/10.

Pros:

Excellent! Fast & stable connection via desktop and mobile apps. Premium service without compromise just for $1.9/user. Great customer support. Can only recommend it!

Cons:

Really not much. We’d also appreciate a Linux app. It’s suited best for 100 users – but if you contact the sales team, you can get a custom offer.

last year

Hello Marek. Thank you very much for your kind review! We really appreciate your feedback. Best regards. GoodAccess team

Japheth Immanuel
Accounts Manager in Japan
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Very Good Service They Provide!

Comments: The experience is the best, this is the first VPN Static IP provider that I used and never regret using it.

Pros:

I like the ease of using the software, Stability and Good Service it gives.

Cons:

The Customer service is not 24/7 I guess. I need to wait 12 hours for a representative to respond when I had a little problem.

Alternatives Considered: NordVPN

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: I only have a small team and it serves best. I purchased two gateways and using them until now since I started.

last year

Hi Japheth, thank you very much for your great review! Thank you for your feedback regarding customer service accessibility. I've passed to our management.

Muhammad Hassaan
Data Engineer in UK
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

Nice Pricing, lack of customer support

Pros:

Pricing is very attractive, as a startup we all love the pricing of GoodAccess

Cons:

Customer Support and disconnection and reliability issues

last year

Hello Muhammad, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you had bad experience. I'll contact our customer support and we'll take a look at your issue immediately.

Jean-Michel
CEO in Canada

Totally satisfied customer

Comments: The product does exactly what I need it to - provides me and my team with a static IP vpn

Pros:

It works exactly as expected and it is very easy to get team members to use it

Cons:

I have not found any flaws and have absolutely nothing to complain about

Alternatives Considered: NordVPN

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: The price was really good, and the communication with their team was excellent

last year

Hello Jean-Michel, thank you for your great review!

Leonel
Administration Manager in Canada
Government Administration, 2-10 Employees

Effective solution with affordable price

Comments: GoodAccess costumer, tech and sales support is fantastic. They are very quick to reply and have made an extra effort to meet our demands.

Pros:

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team.

Cons:

We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems.

Alternatives Considered: Surfshark and NordVPN

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: Goodaccess had the best price over its competitors.

last year

Hello Leonel, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and I promise that we address the Win7 issue.

James
Director in UK
Information Services, 2-10 Employees

So far I am very pleaseed with the service

Comments: I found the customer service excellent and they reply quickly. The product is exactly what I need and has not dropped off once (unlike the main other 3 I have tried).

Pros:

It is simple to use with lots of features (also, in my experience the only reliable VPN I have found so far)

Cons:

I did feeel the minimum amount of users was a little steep at 10, but that is a minor gripe.

Oren
Co-CEO in Israel

Very reliable, simple to use, simple to manage

Pros:

I use a VPN and static IP for my team. The service allows e to simply invite team members. The installation is very simple and the service is of great performance. No downtime. Simple on/off. Also, I get clear insights for the usage of my team members. I used other services before but this is by far the best manageable one.

Cons:

Nothing. I have no downside using this software

Ops Director in UK
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Solidly performing and secure static IP service

Comments: We require secure connections with clients, and GoodAccess provides the functionality for that to happen.

Pros:

Pretty easy to set up, lots of useful guides provided.

Cons:

Didn't have any issues with the product. New version of the product seems simpler to setup on PCs and Apple Macs than the original version we were setup with.

Alternatives Considered: AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: Good recommendations.

last year

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

Liam
Web designer in UK
Internet, Self Employed

Fixed IP with no fuss

Comments: Very good, friendly support with staff with excellent English.

Pros:

I just need a fixed UK IP address so I can connect to my servers remotely with a 4G connection. It all works very easily in the background.

Cons:

No issues at all. It works when you turn the computer on.

Alternatives Considered: Surfshark

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: Fixed IP with no blacklist.

Managing Director in UK
Insurance, 2-10 Employees

Good Access Business Review

Pros:

The products ease of use and how well it integrates with our business.

Cons:

There are no particular issues with the software at all.

Oliver
Technical Operations Coordinator in UK
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

GoodAccess Keeps The Business Running

Comments: Very good. GoodAccess is a critical business tool and allows us to easily manage access to access controlled tools that aren't otherwise accessible. Especially over the past year while working from home, GoodAccess has allowed our entire company to work remotely with ease. We have very few issues and we rarely need to worry about how its working - I'd recommend it to any company looking for a good static IP VPN service.

Pros:

GoodAccess is easy to administer, with a helpful web-based admin panel for managing users. Users are invited to the service by email and 9 times out of 10 can start using the VPN without any intervention from IT. It's easy for us to manage who has access and we find the service very reliable.

Cons:

There's not much we find lacking! However, we would find it helpful to schedule the deactivation of specific users when invited (ie. invite them to have access for 3 months) as well as a native ARM-based application for M1 Apple devices (we're still able to use it on those devices, it just requires a different setup process).

last year

Hi Oliver, thank you very much for your awesome review!

Todor
Software Developer in Bulgaria
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

GoodAccess is a good VPN solution for a home user, as well as a corporate one.

Comments: We started using GoodAccess in our company after the migration from the "VPN Office" product by VPNStaticIP. Since most of our software development team works remotely (and/or from home), this service is exactly what we need to be able to monitor and secure the access to our internal company resources.

Pros:

What we like the most is the ability to use OpenVPN technology and be able to configure the connection parameters ourselves. For a home user this is not of a significant importance, but for a corporate customer this is crucial. Also the support staff were always helpful in the few occasions that we needed them.

Cons:

To be honest, there is not much not to be liked. Initially the back-end was lean on features (like port-forwarding for example). but as time passes more and more of these get added to the overall package. And even some original ideas that we didn't expect or require but might use in the future.

last year

Hello Todor. I thank you on behalf of GoodAccess team for your great review!

Zviad
web design in Georgia
Program Development, 11-50 Employees

Goodaccess VPN

Comments: When I decided to use VPN, I tried lot of companies but finally I found GoodAccess!

Pros:

First of all you can enter the site and read what you will get after payment, this is very important. They have supper support team, if something, just click and they are standing next of you and know how to help you!

Cons:

In this app you can't manage sites(block), but they are making updates very often, therefore maybe this will not be problem in the future !

last year

Hello Zviad, thank you very much for your review. I've passed your feedback to our development team.

Marcus
Head of Product in Norway
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

The perfect VPN package for a startup

5.0 4 days ago New

Comments: We've been using GoodAccess on a daily basis for almost a year, and it's been no fuzz and only one very short downtime, so all in all I believe for what you're paying - it's unmatched!

Pros:

GoodAccess offers multiple ways of connecting, which helps an IT admin a lot, as deploying to different devices and users is very simple and quick.

Cons:

The only thing I don't like about the profiles generated, is that they don't come with auto login! I'm sure there's a quick fix to this, it doesn't really make a difference.

Alternatives Considered: NordVPN

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: Pricing model, simplicity.

Petar
IT Manager in Serbia

Very good product

Comments: Our company operates worldwide and many clients limit their business to their country by blocking the application for the rest of the world, so we cannot access it either. GoodAccess allows us to solve these obstacles in a very simple way.

Pros:

A very simple way to create an account. Very easy to use. Very stable and reliable product. It is complementary to all major operating systems. I would recommend GoodAccess VPN to everyone.

Cons:

I think there should also be a GUI application for Linux users.

last year

Hello Petar! Thank you on behalf of our GoodAccess team for your great review. I've passed your feedback to our app development team.

Petr
Business owner in Spain

GoodAccess was the simple and efective solution when pandemic hits

Comments: We solved the possibility to let our employees work from home and being connected to our office, its something we were looking for because of corona and in the end helps us to grow better.

Pros:

The software was just too simple to set and work properly, we were looking for fast, secure and quality audio transmition and we are so happy that GoodAccess was recomended to us so our agents can reach phone calls with the clients via voip provider using the office ip from their home and that was what we need during pandemic. What I have to mention is the service which is always helpfull and never blame us as we were experinced with a lot of other companies.

Cons:

We didnt realize yet, there could be something missing. At least for our use

last year

Hello Petr, thank you very much for your kind feedback. Your review made our GoodAccess team very happy!

Sam
Lead Data Engineer in US
Online Media, 11-50 Employees

Excellent Value

Comments: Hands-down, I would recommend GoodAccess to anyone needing a VPN for their business. The service and support is great, and the value is unparalleled.

Pros:

GoodAccess VPN is an outstanding value and provides everything we need. The VPN is reliable and fast. User security is easy to maintain with SSO against our GSuite. Their customer support is fast and effective.

Cons:

The documentation on SSO setup was slightly lacking detail. I see it is being expanded though. We ran into an issue with the GoodAccess app not working on Macs. However, it was resolved swiftly after we reported it, and has not returned.

Alternatives Considered: NordVPN

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: Price price price! GoodAccess had all the features we wanted at a much lower price.

eddy
Digital Channel Lead in Australia
Banking, 51-200 Employees

Keep up the good work

Comments: Top notch

Pros:

Very easy to use, once you're set-up it's literally only a click to start and stop the service

Cons:

Some slight improvement of the admin panel would be nice. Especially around billing and payment.

last year

Hello Eddy, thank you very much for your great review. I've passed your feedback. We will refactor the control panel very soon.

Pallani
Owner in US

GoodAccess Review - Excellent

Comments: It is user friendly, consistency in the connection, easily reachable customer support and more importantly it works with the present work I handle in more efficient ways than any other VPN software I have come across.

Pros:

Software is user friendly and the coordinator is very good and helps to resolve the issue if any very quickly and software compatibility is very good and it is always active and steady and no fluctuations in the connections or settings.

Cons:

Software prepared is adequate enough. I do not want have any issue with it.

last year

Hello Pallani, thank you for your kind review. You just made our team very happy. I promise that we'll continue to improve our product ;-)

Erik
Innovations in Netherlands
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent VPN service

Comments: We are using GoodAccess to have an easy-to-use VPN server to access several devices for remote assistance. We require a 24/7 stable connection which is offered by GoodAccess. Great overview and access logs and easy installation.

Pros:

User-friendly software that is very easy to use and set up. Excellent customer service that helps to solve every question immediately. In-depth technological knowledge and immediate response. Great product to use!

Cons:

None, everything is working as it should be. The development team is making regular updates.

last year

Hi Erik. Thank you very much for your great review! I promise that we'll continue to make GoodAccess better each step of the way.

Consultant in Sweden

Vpn made easy

Comments: There were some issues when the platform was changed in December 2020 and the static IP was changed. But the support guy really tried his best to help us over Skype.
Except from that we are very happy to have this running in for our team.

Pros:

We needed a static IP for our team due to restrictions applied in several applications with use with NAT/IPsec. This software provided a simple solution for the team.

Cons:

It is a bit expensive. There should be more tier options in my opinion.

last year

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough start.

Jan
Owner in Czechia

We use GoodAccess at XDENT

Comments: With GoodAccess, the connection is as fast and stable as in the office. I see the biggest advantage in easy administration of users and systems.

Pros:

Our developers use Good Access for remote connection to our servers. Mainly in the covid time, when all of them are working from home.

Cons:

As I know, our developers do not have any issue with it.

last year

Hi Jan, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your kind feedback. Our development is exited to bring more features to our product in the future.

Sihwan
Hardware Lead in US
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees

Good and convenient

Comments: Good and convenient in most time.

Pros:

It's easy to install and requires minimum effort to maintain.

Cons:

In windows OS, sometimes it doesn't work after changing some Windows' security options like a firewall or updating the OS. I needed to restore the Windows setup to a previous point. This happened to two people including me in my team. The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

last year

Hello Sihwan, thank you very much for your great review! I've passed your feedback to our tech team. We'll look into it.

CEO in UK
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees

Fantiastic product, fantastic support!

Comments: Determining whether the software was appropriate for my needs was a breeze with very knowledgeable and speedy web chat. This software allowed me to overcome issues with trying to whitelist a dynamic IP by assigning a static IP for me and my team. Once a decision had been made it took seconds to set up and support was on hand the whole time. I could then invite and manage all of my users & admins with the click of a couple of buttons. I will definitely be be staying with GoodAccess past my trial period! Awesome!

Pros:

I love that its so easy to set up and then manage a team of users with a dedicated IP.

Cons:

I haven't encountered any cons yet - but if I do I have confidence that the GoodAccess team will be able to help me out!

last year

Thank you very much for your positive review.

Henry
CEO in US

Amazing VPN Product - I use it everyday.

Pros:

It's really easy to set up and assign team members. The user interface makes it very easy to use. We use it as a VPN and restrict access to company resources.

Cons:

There's really nothing not to like about it. It does everything I need at a great price.

last year

Hello Henry, thank you very much for your review! It made us very happy.