15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Agiled

Agiled is an all-in-one software that helps small businesses manage CRM, finance, projects, and documents in one integrated platform.

Learn more about Agiled

Pros:

Agiled.app is continuously improving the software and giving in more integrations and features. You can follow their roadmap and you will see this software is getting stronger day by day.

Cons:

The only feature I'm missing is wave accounting and payment integration.

Agiled ratings

4.6
4.7
4.7
4.9

9.2/10

Agiled has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 343 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Agiled before?

Jim
Jim
Consultant in UK
Civic & Social Organization, 2–10 Employees

Can't believe how many apps you can replace with Agiled!

Comments: You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. It will save you a tonne of money therefore. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves. This will bring my data into native integration, from module to module rather than tool to tool. That means I don't need to use Zapier, and that my data actually links up properly. I have tried so many other combinations and none of them really link up and integrate properly, especially as I'm on free tier of Zapier. This is infinitely better.

Pros:

This is really an incredible all in one solution. It is genuinely full of features. I can't imagine how they deliver so much more than every other solution I've tried, but do it for such a cheap price. I love the fact that it has all these modules - literally everything you need: CRM Mobile App Scheduling tool Project Management HR Invoicing and estimates Wikis They are even promising an Accounting Module!! You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves.

Cons:

It's well integrated with other apps I use, mainly through Zapier, though I do hope they introduce a ClickUp native integration (or better still, improve the project management module to bring it into alignment with ClickUp functionality, though that's a big ask. I would like to see Workload management included in the project management section. I can’t really rely on the project management module unless I can see days that are too full of workload. The UI needs a big upgrade in my opinion, though the devs say they recognise that and are working on it.

Andre
Andre
Director in Australia
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Looking forward to future developments and proper drip mail sequencing

Comments: With the understanding that this software is being developed and new features added as I'm working with it, so far the experience has been positive. I like the features they are constantly adding and the roadmap has a lot of potentially useful features coming up.

Pros:

Value for money compared to other products. They are also actively developing and adding new features all the time.

Cons:

Sometimes I think the UI can be greatly improved, but it is still early days so I am certain that at some point in the future a new layout will be forthcoming. I am missing proper drag and drop email sequencing for drip mailings.

Desarrollador web in Ecuador

Too slow

Comments: The truth is that I bought this application thinking that it would help me with my work and my clients, but the clients always claim that my crm is slow, that it does not load, that it cannot be accessed... and the truth is that it has been low for a month the performance of this application very much. He said it many times in his facebook group and they don't solve anything. I really saw potential in this application but with all this that has happened if I could request a refund I would have already requested it. I hope they improve and do not continue to cause problems for customers.

Pros:

Things that I liked about agiled, is being able to handle pending tasks with my clients and being able to keep daily control.

Cons:

too slow, some integrations is not working

Chaitanya
Chaitanya
CEO & Founder in India
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

The Best In Class Business Management Platform

Comments: Before using Agiled I have used other platforms which had restrictions in terms of features and also expensive compared with Agiled. Agiled has all the features I have been looking for like CRM, Project Management, Time Tracking, Invoicing, Scheduling, Contracts & Proposals Templates, Announcements, Chat and Calendar Integration. With its white labelling options and simple and well organised layout Agiled is indeed a must buy for me and value for money. Highly Recommended !

Pros:

1) Easy to use 2) 100% White Labelling Option with Custom Domain and SMTP. 3) All in one platform to manage clients, leads, sales, projects and employees. 4) Agiled is full of Customizations and comes with many built in Integration options available. 5) Overall Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management Software and indeed a value for money.

Cons:

1) Mobile App is not powerful and not well organized as compared with the Desktop Version. 2) Wordpress Plugins and Woocommerce Integrations are in Roadmap. Overall no issues with Agiled looking at the Features and Pricing its really one of my best software choice of this year.

Prashant
Prashant
Founder/Chief Coach in India
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

All you can eat

Comments: I am very happy to use this tool. It has been sufficient and more for my requirements.
I figured that if I were to get a legal contract created it would cost me a high amount. But this tool has a built-in option to create contracts. That's like icing on the cake. The cake itself has so many useful features that I am loving it.

Pros:

Comprehensiveness, Ease of use for non-techies Built-in chat option

Cons:

It would be nice if a webinar module can be integrated in the future. Comprehensiveness is what I like best about this tool

Richard
Richard
Lawyer in US
Law Practice, Self Employed

All the features you need to run a business in one place AND easy to use

Pros:

What I enjoy most about Agiled is that it has everything I need in one dashboard. CRM, project management, invoicing, lead management. I have been managing all of these items with different apps. Now I can just go into Agiled for all of those items (plus I can cancel my subscriptions to those other apps and save that money).

Cons:

There is a learning curve, albeit small. Also, the payroll feature is very basic. I'm hoping the Agiled teams makes the payroll module a bit more robust.

Howard
Howard
Founder / Principal in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Finally A Simple Intuitive Suite of Tools Under One Roof!

Comments: Agiled has been an A+++ Experience. It was simple get up and running and while setting things up, I had a couple of questions and even though we are different time zones (India / Canada) I had real person responses in hours!

Pros:

Setting up Agiled literally took me 10 minutes from start of set up to sending first invoice. It's dead simple and the on-boarding was very intuitive. Everything I need is under ne roof, drawing from one Database and no more duplication of tasks, data or input. I wish I would have done this a long time ago rather than justifying my investments in all the other systems.

Cons:

So far, I havent found anything not to like. I'm not glossing this over. From where I sit, for my needs, it's got everything I need and a whole lot of features I think I'll never use. My proposal Software is still far more polished so I'll likely continue using it but unfortunately, it doesnt integrate with Agiled (or anything else) because it doesn't offer Integrately.

aka
aka
Founded in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Dont just like Agiled , Love it.

Comments: Over all experience with agiled has been more than good. Like what else one might need. I use agiled for proposals, client support, invoicing, estimates , contracts , expenses management, and what not.

Pros:

Wow, what and amazing product kt is already, and they are adding more to it everyday. Like its already full but they are making it bigger and still adding to it. So much power, functionality and features in a single platform makes life and business so easy to manage. Truly as they say is is an all in one platform for all your accounting, crm, and business needs. The best of all is that it comes with 100% white-labeled option and you can resell it to your customers too.

Cons:

Haven't yet got one, because whenever I run over a bug or a missing feature, i contact support and that missing thing is already there after few hours or minutes. There is a solution for all your needs. The only con is that the team is working really hard and maybe they are not even sleeping for an hour.

Mohd Farhan
Mohd Farhan
Founder in Malaysia
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Finally The All-In-One Solution For SMEs - More With Less

Comments: Agiled is easy yet very powerful solution that exists. Yes, Agiled is pretty new in the market as compared to its other peers. But, when I actually tried it recently I was so surprised - it has immense amount of values for almost all types of business! From business owners to customers & all in between - holistic. With this, I can literally organize & streamline many (if not all) my day-to-day activities. To manage finance, contract, tasks, CRM, HR, employees (team), clients with their own portal & even project! - Unbelievable.

Pros:

I think all in all one of the most apparent differentiator between Agiled & any other similar platform is its white-label feature. I can customize the domain, the logo, the name, the colour scheme in fact the SMTP setting to tailor to my own business identity. Honestly, I see a lot of potential in Agiled itself & it is simply the reason why I invest my business endeavour into it. Highly recommended - I cannot recommend it enough, I believe I'll never regret - you will too.

Cons:

As I am writing this review, Agiled is still very new in the space. For that, I believe we would encounter a few glitches or maybe functions not well configured yet. However, for me personally this is not an issue but I understand Agiled is in its own journey. So, if I were Asad & team I do welcome bugs, some errors or urgent requirements from the vast majority of users.

4 years ago

Thankyou so much. We will keep improving our experience and feature for our users.

Gary
Gary
Founder in Poland
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Excellent All-In-One Business Management System

Comments: So far the experience has been excellent. I believe in the developers and think the product will be best in class within time.

Pros:

I have tried multiple all-in-one systems before and found them either too expensive, to have too many features, or simply too hard to use. I found Agiled to be easy to set up and had the client portal set up in no time. I had a few questions/along the way and the support was instantly available, ready to help and to listen. I operate in the EU - so GDPR built in is essential, I am very pleased with this. The UI is nice - for me its a functional work tool, the main thing is the client login portal, looks nice and is fully whitelabelled. Built in Darkmode is pretty cool, I love that.

Cons:

No mobile App as of yet - but works in mobile browser fine.

4 years ago

Hi Gary, Thank you so much for the review. We are working on mobile applications and they will be available soon. We are also trying to bring PWA for our customers.

Managing-Partner in Brazil

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

Comments: I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

Pros:

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far. The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting. I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

Cons:

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled. However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

4 years ago

Thank you so much for the review.

Sana
Chief Girlfriend in US
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

The alternative to SuiteDash I needed

Comments: I was desperate for an alternative to SuiteDash. While SuiteDash was not a bad tool it did not offer a robust time tracking and employee/consultant payment feature to simplify payroll and related tasks. Agiled has allowed our consultancy to fast-track our growth plan to add more team members.

Pros:

Agiled's robust HRM and time tracking features are a real asset for my consultancy. We almost never have to leave Agiled when working with clients on projects, handling invoices or paying our team members.

Cons:

No tool is perfect but Agiled comes really close for what our consultancy needed.

Jp
Senior Marketing Director in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

A great alternative to SuiteDash

Comments: I had difficulty with other CRMs with pricing vs feature set. Agiled seemed like a quickly maturing products that is being well-supported by its team.

Pros:

Being able to manage all the aspects of your company in one dashboard and have integrations to more powerful versions each module

Cons:

Right now, the dashboard is simple and functionality is stacked in certain areas, and not paying attention enough on the UI/UX.

Bryant
CTO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Perfect starter agency back-office solution to grow with you

Comments: Agiled is a great tool for SMB agencies to manage their business. I've been able to move over by subscription management, client portal and sales/CRM without much effort. They have been very responsive to support questions and have a series of videos to explain some of the features although new features and improvements are coming out very fast.

Pros:

Integrates sales pipelines, CRM, client portal and subscriptions/invoices. This enables us to easily progress leads to clients and then fulfill and retain them. We plan to utilize the automations and forms to streamline our new client onboarding process but haven't gotten time to start that yet. They are constantly improving the product so fast it is hard to keep up. It will be exciting to see where this product is in another few months.

Cons:

There are a LOT of features in a fairly nascent tool. This leads to there being a lot of basic functionality but not a lot of depth in any one area. They are constantly developing the tool so improvements are being rolled out regularly. I would like to see a more strategic roadmap rather than bouncing around based on user feedback. Personally I think the collection of features is perfect for an agency like mine but there a lot of features that I don't use while others I do use are not robust enough in current form. I would probably use the tool more fully if the training was better quality and covered more topics but I can't imagine it would be easy to keep pace with the developers.

Brett
Manager in Australia

Flexible business management system

Comments: I currently use Active Campaign as a lead funnel and CRM. I have been searching for a user friendly invoicing system that can connect my A/C CRM clients details and feed into Xero accounting.
I was so happy to discover Agiled does this and way more. I am now working on tailoring it to be the hub of my business operations.

Pros:

The ease of integrating leading SaaS tools into Agiled and the client contact system.

Cons:

The inventory items feature requires work, but I'm told it's in the pipe line.

4 years ago

Hi Brett, Thank you so much for the review. We are adding more features to make it the most complete business hub. I hope you will like the updates. Thanks.

Nomiki
CEO in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Love how I can run my business from one location

Comments: LOVE IT! The workflows enable me to keep a tab on how projects are running and the CRM means I can have my main prospecting and client pipelines all in one place. I'm looking forward to switching out my meeting scheduling software and integrating it all in Agiled. The main benefit is time saved in logging into one platform, from which to run my business

Pros:

I love how Agiled has created a comprehensive business tool, with all that I need to run my business in one place and at my fingertips. I love the integrated CRM, which seamlessly links to the project management workflows for client projects. It means I can keep my team all on the same page while we work on client projects concurrently. I love how it integrates with Xero and Active campaign. There's even a meeting scheduling app in it, so I can replace my other scheduling software with this too. They've honestly thought of everything and I love this software. This is a great place to run client projects from and with my team. And a place to manage my team with the HR component and a client portal to keep clients on board with their work progress.

Cons:

At this stage I cannot find anything I dislike. As with any new software, it comes with a bit of a learning curve and yet they've made the interface reasonably intuitive to use.

Klaas
Managing Director in South Africa
Design, Self Employed

Excellent value for money

Comments: Again Whitelabel is outstanding for me

Pros:

Night mode is excellent for those with visual imparement like myself Easy to use software with everything you need to run your business I can easily approve cquotes Whitelabel is everything for my business and agiled is excelent in this regard. Wonderful

Cons:

Currently none, I am happy with the software

4 years ago

Thank you so much for your support.

Narender
Director in Canada
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

Excellent Program

Pros:

- Most business management tools under one program - Customizable notifications - 3rd party integrations

Cons:

There are a few things need improvement. Agiled support informed me that some of these are improved in upcoming updates. - File Management - Accounting Feature - Appointments needs more work

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

An invaluable tool for my business

Comments: Positive experience so far. Looking forward to new developments and match up with other alternative solutions.- Business Start-up project management alongside CRM functionality.- Document for managing RFPs and contracts- Finance Function to manage expenses and financial/transaction records- Tasks management- Wiki (doc)

Pros:

From the moment I started using Aqiled for my new company, it has become an invaluable tool instreamlining my operations and enhancing productivity.Agiled is the perfect companion for my internal business startup projects and managing external projects for potential clients. With its comprehensive features, I effortlessly handled Request for Proposals and drafted essential contracts like Non-Disclosure Agreements and engagement contracts.The finance function within Agiled became my go-to for managing expenses and effortlessly uploading purchase invoices. It gave me a clear overview of my financial transactions and ensured I stayed on top of my financial responsibilities.When it came to project management, Agiled truly excelled. I relied on its powerful tools to track milestones, manage tasks and visualize progress through its Gantt Chart feature. Storing and organizing documents in wikis and contracts became a breeze, saving me valuable time and ensuring seamless collaboration with my team.As my client base expands, I eagerly look forward to utilizing Agiled's CRM capabilities to nurture and grow those relationships. Additionally, with plans for team expansion, the HRM feature will undoubtedly prove instrumental in effectively managing and maximizing the potential of my growing team.

Cons:

- Calendar/appointment booking system (especially for group appointments/availability/booking management) is unavailable.- Mind map unavailable for Project management- Require a more intuitive/flexible Sub-task, dependency Gantt chart, which also allows Excel upload/download and a vital pdf/image download function (to facilitate with the clients).- No archive system so we can archive completed projects and free up a cluttered design shortly. Also required for old invoices, expense receipts etc. (+ Integration for more cloud storage: e.g. pcloud, box, dropbox etc)- Inflexible report creation and no analytics for time tracker- No ability to allow custom entry of FX rates for invoicing, expense and any other finance forms/reporting.

Ahmad
Marketing Manager in Qatar
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great all in one PM software

Comments: I love this tool because it is so easy to use! I have been looking for something that gives me access to all of my business needs with one app. I was a bit worried about investing in a new app, but I felt confident that Agiled would not let me down. I was able to organize my business, manage my finances, and track my employee tasks all in one place. This is a must-have business tool for anyone looking to streamline their business.

Pros:

I run a small business and it's hard for me to manage everything without switching between different apps. Agiled manages all of my business needs in one place and is easy to use and navigate. I love that Agiled has a built-in invoicing feature that makes it easy to invoice clients and that the CRM is so easy to use. This is a must-have for anyone who is running a business.

Cons:

So far so good, I have tried a number of apps for managing my business, and none of them compare to the ease of use that Agiled has. It is easy to use and has all of the features that I need to manage my business. I love that I can easily keep track of the finances, invoices, contracts, employees and more with Agiled. It helps me save so much time and is worth every penny.

Kevin
Owner in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Thrilled

Comments: Extremely happy that I stumbled on this software. Worth even tiny penny ( and you won't need many of them)

Pros:

Agiled has all the features I have been looking for in one program: invoicing, scheduling, chat, a time tracker, and calendar integration. It even has templates for contracts, proposals, and invoices! I no longer need Dubsado or Wave. I also tried Flowlu, but I am sticking with Agiled. Agiled has more features at the moment and I prefer its organized layout. I am so happy I found it :-)

Cons:

Learning curve of new software. Not agileds fault at all. With so many packed featured it may take a bit to get acquainted

Gaurav
Web Designer and Developer in India
Design, 2–10 Employees

The all-in-one solution I've been looking for

Pros:

When you own a small design agency, you accumulate a range of software that you use to manage your daily tasks. My goal was to find something that would be easy to customize and integrate with my existing services. Something I could also redesign to fit my brand's style. Within 24 hours after purchase, I had my own white-label client portal ready. Furthermore, I wanted a system that had readily available documentation, so I am not forced to hit the 'chat' button every hour for a question. This is where Agiled excelled. Being able to manage projects, proposals, workflows, and accounting from one place is invaluable. You'll definitely have a lot to take in at first since there are so many features, and some of the actions are not intuitive. Since then, I've customized it to fit my company's needs. While I don't need all the modules now, as my business takes off, I will utilize most of them. In the end, combining so many other products saves so much time and money. Based on their Roadmap, I am confident they will add more features and address any existing issues.

Cons:

Currently, the integration with Zoho Books is a little wonky and having issues but the support team is responsive. Overall no issues with Agiled as of now. Looking forward to more integraions in the roadmap like Wordpress Plugins and WooCommerce.

Design, 2–10 Employees

Good all around project management

Pros:

Project and task management were the features we were looking for at an inexpensive price. We found them to be able to do everything we need for this.

Cons:

We have a couple of companies under our belt and we were looking for a while now for the multibrand feature, where we could manage all businesses in the same place and not need to log out and back into the other business. This feature took a while to be implemented even though it was one of the most requested feature by the users.

Construction, 2–10 Employees

Good software to support company management system

Comments: Agiled software can assist me in setting up a project management system for the company I'm helping to manage, including invoicing and general employee management. Agiled software also makes it easier for us to communicate directly with clients without worrying about missing messages.

Pros:

- Easy to use - Reasonable price - Simple UI - Many features that can support the management system - Availability of mobile applications although not 100% as expected - Availability of online manual documents although there are some things that need to be explained in more detail.

Cons:

- The mobile application is still not 100% comfortable to use - There are still shortcomings in the online manual document - When opening a notification, it does not automatically open the feature being discussed. - Online support is more often via email support even though there is an online chat feature.

Ripal
Director in Australia
Renewables & Environment, 11–50 Employees

Great UI and features

Comments: I just love the way the UI is in this app. Feature wise it has all the necessary features and functionality that you may need.
Really good CRM app.

Pros:

This app has really nice UI and has all the features that i need in CRM and Project Management app

Cons:

This app doesn't have ability to hide some of the field