15 years helping Singaporean businesses

Bigin by Zoho CRM Reviews

About Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin helps small businesses move away from spreadsheets and get started with a CRM solution that is truly built for their needs.

Learn more about Bigin by Zoho CRM

Pros:

The product is very easy to use. Furhthemore a very effective presales assistance is provided.

Cons:

It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Bigin by Zoho CRM ratings

4.7
4.5
4.4
4.7

8.8/10

Bigin by Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 385 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bigin by Zoho CRM before?

Roger
Roger
Business Consultant in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Best CRM for Startups and Small Business

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Easy to use, app is easy to read and use on our cell phones. We were up and running with BIGIN in one day.

Pros:

Easy to setup with industry specific template, in our case we used the "Education" template, easy to upload data from spreadsheets, and from forms on our Website.

Cons:

Would like a way to better organize files for each customer.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Prior CRM to cumbersome to setup and did not offer the same flexibility as Bigin did.

Switched From: monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin offered more flexibility, was easier to setup, and lower cost as well.

Breanna
Channel Sales Manager in US
Computer Hardware, 51–200 Employees

Great CRM for smaller company with multiple brands

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Bigin sales and integration team have been incredibly patient and helpful getting all our companies questioned answered making the decision to move to this new CRM a breeze.

Pros:

Clean look and feel, easy to move data, setup and transferring from old system was painless.

Cons:

The quote side of order management and deals is a separate cost

Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Small Size CRM

3.0 last month New

Pros:

It is really convenient to setup and onboard users. We tried a simplified process for one of our teams instead of using Zoho CRM (full one), but in the end lacked some functionalities here.

Cons:

Limited customizing options, overall not so useful from mobile in our case.

Alex
Manager in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

I TRULY LIKE THIS CRM - EASY TO USE

Comments: When I found this CRM it was like " Thank God" finally I found a tool that I can connect with and be able to use with out much technical learning needed.

Pros:

How user friendly it is and also how easy is to learn to use the software

Cons:

There is really nothing I can say for now that I dislike

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive and Top Agent

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Is more economic and not confusing to use

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Easier sue and has what I need, I love the fact that you can easily navigate thorough your pipeline once is custom setup.

Jonathan
Property Specialist in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Love this product!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It is easier to use when compared to our last CRM

Cons:

Sometimes the customer support takes a long time to respond

Carlson
CEO in Brazil
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

My experiense

5.0 last month New

Pros:

is easy to use, great to manager my pipelines and leads

Cons:

the integration with another marketing plataform

Alternatives Considered: RD Station

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: price and the support to my team. I don't like it

Ayush
CEO in India
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

Bigin is good

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Easy to use and simple to understand for me and my team.

Cons:

As such nothing is there which i don't like.

Building Materials, 2–10 Employees

Highly Recommend

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Had a great overall experience with a very responsive support team. The price point is convenient and the product looks perfect for small businesses trying to do CRM.

Pros:

Ease of Use. Price Point. Calendar Feature. Integration with Zoho Books

Cons:

Details about previews of deals - like status, etc.

Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Best CRM for SMALL Busienss

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It seems like the current solution is satisfactory, but it's worth noting that Zoho's team has the potential to excel in this area if they choose to focus on it.

Pros:

It seems that you like the neat and clean interface of this CRM system. It's great to hear that you find the user interface appealing and user-friendly. A clean and organized interface can make it easier to navigate and use the system efficiently. This can lead to better productivity and a more positive user experience overall.

Cons:

It seems that the CRM in question lacks integration with the Indian marketplace.

E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Best CRM for small busainess owners

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Easy and simple to understand and use with team

Cons:

Whatsapp Integration is challenge for two way communication as of now

Stephanie
Founder in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Bigin is the business - brilliant CRM for small businesses

Comments: Bigin by ZOHO CRM is absolutely fantastic! I love everything about it. I've tried lots of other tools and not been sold. This one is the best by miles - and the most affordable!!!

Pros:

Bigin is very easy to use, and others also pick it up quickly. The best part is customising fields for all modules - super quick and easy to do and can be done on the fly. The Gmail add-on is also excellent, and seamless, as is the use of IMAP emails. Brilliant tool.

Cons:

Not any con's I can think of, other than the email templates bit wasn't as intuitive as the rest. I worked it out, but that was the only thing that had me a tad puzzled for a while. Very minor detail.

Alternatives Considered: Airtable and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: HubSpot is very complicated when it comes to customising fields and processes. I was really invested in making it work, watched tutorials etc, but I gave up this month and I just wish I had checked out Bigin years ago!!!

Switched From: HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price, and trial - product sold itself.

MishAl
Business Manager in South Africa
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Simple and Efficient CRM system

Comments: Support team are great, you can selected specific time slots to chat with a support representative, They will assist you with Setup, or if you unsure how to setup your system.

Pros:

You have various templates to choose from, you can setup your CRM system within a few minutes.

Cons:

Everything we needed thus far was solved within Zoho Bigin

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Did not do what we needed it.

Switched From: monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Zoho Bigin is inexpensive, we do not need all the features in Zoho CRM.

Pankaj
Managing Director in United Arab Emirates
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Streamlined Sales Management - Bigin CRM Review

Pros:

Bigin CRM by Zoho is a game-changer! The user-friendly interface, easy pipeline management, seamless integrations, and time-saving automation have revolutionized our sales processes. Highly recommended!

Cons:

The level of customization options available in Bigin CRM could be improved to better align with their unique business needs.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Simplicity: For its user-friendly and intuitive interface, making it easy for users to get started and navigate the platform.Sales Focus: Its primary focus is on sales pipeline management, lead tracking, and contact management.

Luís Filipe
Luís Filipe
Sales Director in Brazil
Telecommunications, 51–200 Employees

Amazing Experience.

Comments: Very satisfied... jumped from a XLS based pipeline to build a strong CRM tool in just few hours of medium work. Now I can track all of my sales pipeline with a sigle view, and repport it to the company owners easily.

Pros:

Very very very easy to use, easy to first setup, easy to customize to fit on your organizations structue.

Cons:

Lacks native integration to O365/M365, lacks on native integration with other Zoho apps like Zoho Projects. The upgrade to Zoho CRM is costly.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, Pipedrive and RD Station

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Easy to use, easy to customize, strong mobile app, and pricing.

Sahil
Sahil
CEO in India
Management Consulting, 11–50 Employees

BEST CRM EVER

Comments: Excellent Experience, Extremely Easy To Use

Pros:

PIPELINE MANAGEMENT Whatsapp Connection GMAIL CONNECTION

Cons:

BULK Whatsapp Function Not Available, Zoho Social Should Also Be Available

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Switched From: Zoho CRM and Pipedrive

Ronald M
Counselor | Coach in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Why I moved over to Zoho/Bigin?

Comments: After reviewing the comments by users of Zoho/Bigin I have spent the last 15 odd days setting up, testing and assessing the ease of use of this fully integrated CRM platform. The admin side of my business needs to be intuitive so I can focus on providing my personal counselling and professional coaching services.I am pleased with the integration of key platforms, primary features and functions. I have used various aspects of this platform and the level of support provided by their staff has allowed me to broaden my marketing while providing additional resources for the community I serve. This is a welcoming platform considering the multitude of options out there.

Pros:

The level of support and ease of integration with my social media and applications

Cons:

The integration with my website and Google Workspace was painless. There are some issues like DRAFT mode on smart devices for email sending would be beneficial.

Publishing, 11–50 Employees

A good CRM for small businesses

Comments: I used the software for a group of my clients. They were all a small businesses owner. It takes no time to setup and learn how it works. And their saying «a big CRM doesn't mean big results» is totally right.

Pros:

The feature of migration from Bigin to Zoho CRM with just a click without losing a single bit of data and without tech expertise.

Cons:

I didn't see anything disappointed me. It is a CRM for small businesses. I won't complain if it lacks a feature or two that just the big corporations need.

Alternatives Considered: Copper

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Clients request

Switched From: Pipedrive

Deepak
CoFounder-Sales in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Amazing CRM for Small Business

Comments: Bigin helps my sales team to have traction of leads they insert. On overall it is best for startups and value for money.

Pros:

Sales Pipeline Dashboard and Ease of contact insertion.

Cons:

Every features available are tailored fit for my interest on CRM.

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Ease of use

Manivarman
Manivarman
Customer Success Manager in India
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Simple Things reach great lengths

Comments: It has been an awesome experience with the product as well as the support.

Pros:

Simple easy to use UI. Navigation is awesome. Straight up pipeline focused with necessary workflows automation

Cons:

Contact to account look up is available the vice versa isnt there hence there is difficulty while selecting a contact during deal creation

Alternatives Considered: Freshsales

Switched From: Freshsales

Amr
Senior Scum Master in Egypt
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

To stay organised and on top of your contacts and leads. That's where Bigin by Zoho CRM comes in

Comments: User-Friendly Interface: my team appreciates the intuitive and user-friendly interface of Bigin. They find it easy to navigate, allowing them to quickly adapt to the CRM system and start managing their contacts and leads effectively.Cost-Effective Solution: our purchasing department mentioned that Bigin offers excellent value for its price. It is an affordable CRM solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs with limited budgets.

Pros:

I liked how Bigin makes it easy to manage and organize leads. The centralized database is a great feature, as Bigin allowed me to keep track of all my leads and their contact information in one place. I also appreciated the ability to capture leads from various sources and track where they came from. Additionally, segmenting leads based on different criteria was very helpful, allowing me to target my marketing efforts more effectively. Overall, Bigin is a valuable tool for lead management, and I would recommend it to others.

Cons:

It needs more customization options and improvements to third-party integration and the mobile app.

Maksymilian
Co-owner in Poland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The best CRM for small businesses.

Pros:

Zoho Bigin is a straightforward, cost-effective, and user-friendly CRM tailored for small enterprises. The interface is sleek and uncluttered, which I adore. It provides all the vital CRM functionalities required by small businesses, such as managing contacts, leads, and deals. Moreover, Zoho Bigin effortlessly syncs with other Zoho offerings.

Cons:

What I miss the most is an overview of the entire email inbox (a view of all emails) so that I can quickly see who opened the email and who didn't.

Jenna
Marketing Assistant in UK
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Easy and efficient

Comments: Great, I'm very impressed with the software; how easy and intuitive it is. I really like the user-face - it makes sense!

Pros:

Bigin has a very intuitive user-face. It is easy to set up and will enable our company to manage our sales, order fulfilment and customer service all from one place. Workflow functionality enables us to automate routine tasks, helping us to work efficiently. Integrations with Campaigns, Analytics and Forms is useful for us.

Cons:

In the premier package I would like more workflows/conditions/actions and notifications as standard. I would also like more email templates and the option of more complex webforms as standard. More of each of these can be purchased, thankfully and Zoho forms can be integrated if necessary.

Helmut
Geschäftsführer in Austria
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

For CRM-beginners & small business very useful

Comments: We tested some other products, notably SugarCRM, Dolibarr and Odoo CRM, but never got beyond the experimental stage as they were all too complicated for our purposes.

Pros:

The prerequisite for using a CRM in our company were low costs and the possibility of training even inexperienced employees in the shortest possible time.Under these conditions, it was important for us to have full integration of the CRM on mobile phones, so that employees can edit companies, contacts and related things on the mobile phone while on the go, without having to edit this data afterwards by an administrator.

Cons:

When importing companies and contacts using the file structures of the sample files, it is irritating that Bigin does not automatically link several fields of the sample files. However, if you ignore the relevant message, the import will take place without any problems. The integration of whatsApp is not offered - at least in the free trial version.

Rizky
Business Development Head in Indonesia
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

Please add Calendar Features on Bigin

Pros:

Price & easy to setup. The CRM was so simple for self setup & easy to mantain and use by user.

Cons:

This CRM doesn't have calendar feature so I can monitor team's meeting and activity.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price

Switched From: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price

Fil
MD in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Bigin by Zoho - a review

Comments: Overall, Bigin CRM by Zoho is a promising solution that does not compromise on features despite its focus on small-scale operations. It's a highly recommended tool for businesses seeking a cost-effective and comprehensive CRM system.

Pros:

The interface is clean, intuitive, and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate. It has a quick learning curve and you can have it up and running efficiently in no time. Zoho's attention to user experience here is commendable.

Cons:

some issues with email syncing and no dedicated lead management page to be able to prioritise