15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About ARI

The best Auto Repair Software at the most affordable price. Get access to useful features that will make your repair shop profit!

Learn more about ARI

Pros:

ARI was easy to navigate and get to do what I needed to do. I like that its a mobile application and hosted which takes all hosting stress away from the business.

Cons:

More of automative collision and refinishing references.

ARI ratings

4.4
4.6
4.5
4.6

8.5/10

ARI has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 418 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ARI before?

Javar
Javar
owner in US

Ari works good for me

5.0 last week New

Pros:

I like ari because it helps me keep up with my customers and they get a copy of the repairs I do.

Cons:

I wish they had more parts vendor like EBAY to look up parts. I am personally talking about Amazon.

Jason Robert

Easy to use

5.0 last week New

Comments: Been using ARI for 2 years, and works as designed. Love how fast support responds when there is an issue.

Pros:

Parts tech built in, ease of use the functionality of being able to Ed parcheck and square and your abilities to have Carfax built in for repair history makes it so much easier to function

Cons:

Lack of features. I would love to see the ability to create an estimate inside an open work order.

Lance
Director in South Africa
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Business Management

3.0 last week New

Comments: I am happy with the overall package. Once the complaints i have lodged are attended to, the software program can become a 10/10 rating from my opinion.

Pros:

Streamlines business management in all aspects.

Cons:

Has some bugs that need to be fixed to make it more user friendly.

MING
OWNER in Canada

APP DESIGN & FUNCTION

5.0 last week New

Comments: I used a few provider, honestly,, if i can modify a little by myself will be perfect thanks,

Pros:

easy to use and setup, the monthly fee is fair, only a small issue for multi invoices payment,

Cons:

invoicing & customer searching, download invoice, email, print.

Luis
Administrative Technician in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Ari is an amazing platform for invoicing!

5.0 last week New

Comments: It is very nice to use. Can get invoices to customers very quick.

Pros:

I loved that it is easy to use! Especially in the automotive industry that I am in. Also that I can use it on my phone and computer.

Cons:

Sometimes it lags a bit. But it solves itself.

Jesus
Ceo in US

Agapito’s

4.0 last week New

Comments: I have been using Ari now from the moment it was added to the App Store I’m grandfather in and the cost is extremely important in a small business

Pros:

Easy to use and it’s not the old developer systems

Cons:

Needs to be able add more venders for parts distribution

Tarik
Operations Manager in Canada

Great App for Invoicing

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My experience with ARI has been very good. I will continue using the app

Pros:

The third party integration with pro-demand makes invoicing and estimates very easy through labour and parts database

Cons:

Invoice templates are not as customisable as they should be

Brett
Powersports Repair - Mechanic in US
Automotive, Self Employed

Great Value, Actually Saves Me Money.

4.0 last week New

Pros:

Efficiently keeping track of ordered parts for customer repairs is crucial to make money. Since switching to ARI my profits have increased.

Cons:

Could be less simple, I like the ease of use but my previous shop used LightSpeed which had way more options and data points. More Data Points and shop statistics would be nice. A Video series for tips and tricks would be cool, maybe I'm missing a lot of hidden features.

Sean
Mechanic and owner in US

Best for small business

5.0 last week New

Pros:

I've been using it since early on in the product and it's constantly getting added features, tweaks, and useful content without any increase in price. It's easy to use, easy for customers to access, and all services accurately show up in Carfax now.

Cons:

Searching customers by name or address isn't always good, it seems to focus on first name more than anything else.

Julia
Office Manager in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

ARI has helped our Auto & Marine Mechanic shop stay organized with our customers' many vehicles/hulls!

5.0 last week New

Comments: Amazing & organized! We are now able to keep vehicle info saved to customer profiles.

Pros:

I love that I can add all the information I need for each customer's vehicles (& hulls) and go back to that information later! I really enjoy how the Job Cards are set up so I can select a customer & then select whichever vehicle is in for work at the time then add parts & labor in separate sections. I also love that I can integrate the app with QuickBooks!

Cons:

My only complaint is that I have to add a year to be able to save a vehicle/hull's information to a customer; sometimes with certain boats & the work that we do it is not necessary to have the year or customers often do not know the year of their boat.

Automotive, 2–10 Employees

The best out there, period.

Comments: I've had a few issues with my software since subscribing but support has gone above and beyond for me in helping solve them, emailing me in the middle of the night and on Sundays. That level of support is something you'd expect out of a $250/month software.

Pros:

ARI is very reasonably priced for the amount of features. I don't know how I managed my business without it. It's perfectly simple and not overburdened with useless features for smaller shops. No hidden or extra fees is the best part.

Cons:

3 months ago I would have had a few things that I disliked about the software but with their latest update everything I wanted and more has been added. Sometimes I stumble on weird, very minor glitches but I believe it's due to me using an iPhone as none of these exist on my tablets.

Mel
Principal in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Only choice need to be made for auto repair Independent!

Comments: Overall experience is five star still need assistance on having a merchant capabilities with their preferred providers so it makes it difficult and setting up. It’s over now using PayPal Venmo, and Zelle until merchant accounts can be set up.

Pros:

Coming from the corporate gaming industry, IT, finance, and HR. Interned for two years with an independent in Exotics locally in Las Vegas that used Shop Monkey I feel that the software and customer support by far is superior for the cost incurred on a monthly basis. While in the Gaming Industry and rolling out Forrest migrations costs can be main deterrent when presenting to the finance department. I feel that the IT department can save money if properly planned, discussed and integrated with the finance departments. I tend to lean towards new innovatives and underdogs as they listen to their customer base know what truly is needed and implement as such.

Cons:

Only thing that would be great is a 24 hour customer service or an assigned POC for accounts to assist in any operational glitches, customizations, or answering questions. Timing is critical when you have a customer waiting when trying to keep things consistent in my system and data scrubbed properly for estimates, invoicing and houses data.

Rab
Owner in Canada

Simple but powerful app!

Comments: I have been with these buy from the time they started. I purchased out a full version of it in its younger days seeing its potential so I can confidently say they are doing very well thus far. I am not sponsored by them or anything but if a product is great and simple I am all for it.

Pros:

Very user friendly, customer service is great, and they are always updating to meet broader needs of an automotive business.

Cons:

Cons cannot be in the vocabulary of an app that is just coming up the game. Functionality is there but needs time to catch up to the big players far as full integration is concerned. It wouldn't be fair to judge the underdog that is trying their best to compete.

Cortley
Partner in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Great for Small Shops Looking for Basic ease of use.

Comments: So far so good.

Pros:

This is showing to be super easy to use & not too time consuming. The fact that it is set up like an app is nice as it speeds up the work for entry by our staff. The DVI's are awesome, especially for our C techs who are still learning. Really looking forward to moving from paper reminders to digital & this also opens up more opportunities for reminders. Coming from a shop with no real shop management system we like that it will also track customer vehicles so we can see what the issues were last time, what we did, what it took, etc.

Cons:

No actual edit button on work orders, you have to select the more & then edit. We really would like as little steps as possible. The parts entry/order process seems a little longer than needed as well.

last year

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We took note about your requests for an edit button for JobCards and also an easier way to add/order parts! We hope to have a good solution for you soon!

Sameer
Owner in Bahrain

Why i got ARI

Comments: Its a great software that is very important to our work

Pros:

Job cards, invoices and pretty much everything

Cons:

The fonts size below the icons are too small to read. The icons used can be better and more relevant and they should all be same branding color.

derek
General Manager in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Bang for the Buck!

Comments: I couldn't ask for anything more.

Pros:

It is the missing piece of the puzzle that brings all of our shops tools together in one place.

Cons:

The platform layout was foreign to me but after spending some time with the system, it is actually very user friendly.

Dan

ARI has saved the day

Pros:

I just love this features on this program very easy to use very informative to the customer and very professional format

Cons:

The only thing I would like to see what this program is being able to change a estimate into a job iog

4 years ago

Thank you for your review. Actually, there is a way to change an invoice into a JobCard; all you need to do is open up the respective invoice, go to More Options, and select "Change Invoice into JobCard". Save!

Bobby
Owner/technician in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Love using ARI have since the beginning of the app

Comments: Very positive I have loved using it.

Pros:

The mobility of the invoicing program. When I started my buisness it was mobile so the ability to write estimates on the go was a must.

Cons:

Sometimes it's very slow to respond. Also the fact that I always need service to open estimates/repair orders.

Owner/Lead Tech in US

Great product for.start ups

Comments: But overall has been a smaller new start-up it's been a very helpful thing to be able to go from handwritten to what you do guys program and be able to look a little more professional

Pros:

The amount the amount of actual options that you have available to you in a single location is amazing

Cons:

The Diagnostics you could use to have choices of more donegal's other than the one or two that is implemented in there at the moment because it's not clear fide it just says the best one to use it does not say the only one the fact that too many steps in the process to be able to create an invoice from start to finish to be a little easier to navigate not a big fan of outside parties such as QuickBooks and stuff like that to be able to do the accounting / bill pay that y'all offers too many other steps to be able to make it easier on the consumer be easier way down corporate on me I like the fact that you guys offer that but to go about it there's no where are you guys you guys don't explain that you know Pearson ditional fee from a different company and I just not a big fan of that

3 years ago

We have simplified the Invoice creation process slightly and worked on app's stability. Let us know if you'd like us to do anything else!

Stuart
General Manager in Bermuda

Highly recommend this software

Comments: Fantastic. Love it and highly recommend it

Pros:

I have worked on garages for 30 years and this software is the best I have used . The ease of use is excellent and it is improving all the time . In the couple of occasions I have had technical problems they have been resolved right away .

Cons:

The appointment screen could still be improved but it’s getting better every update

Jamie

J and M Auto

Comments: Overall, the program is great! It has a few areas I'd change, but that's not that much compared to the rest if the program itself. It's very easy to use and easy to learn. I have recommended this program to others already.

Pros:

There's a lot that I love about the program. The value is great, it's very easy to learn and to use on most areas, and it's very easy for customers to view their invoices and pay them online.

Cons:

The online booking for appointments is not the best. The job cards are a bit difficult to understand and work, causing us to use invoices and estimates only. If we SMS a customer on the system itself then we cannot retrieve messages back from them unless the message our personal numbers.

Santiago
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Great software for the price.

Comments: Great experience, hoping to soon integrate CAR FAX so i can start reporting to them. I truly love this product, has saved me a ton of time.

Pros:

The ease of use of this software to make a RO, estimate, and invoice is great. The appointment set up and website is also great and my customers love it. I also like all the integration features as well as electronic invoicing and estimates that can be approved by customer through their phones. It is a great management program for the price.

Cons:

The only thing I feel should be added is for the technician to be able to add to the 3 Cs "CAUSE and CORRECTION". I have to manually edit the RO in order to add the tech notes from the notes into the Cause and then the Correction. Would be nice for the technician to be able to type this in on his own rather than me making the adjustments.

Jason
Shop owner in US
Automotive, Self Employed

You don’t know what you’re missing!!!

Comments: My monthly taxes to the state, my customer counts, my monthly income before and after expenses, etc.

Pros:

This entire program is fantastic. All of the added features are always surprising and welcoming. Whoever put this together either has shop experience or consulted with someone with great shop experience. It’s simple accurate and easy to use. I wouldn’t run my shop without it. I’m going into my third year with it.

Cons:

I don’t like how you have to go back and change the outgoing mileage to a higher number. What I mean is the outgoing mileage comes up as the previous mileage from the vehicles earlier visit.

Thomas
Shop Owner in US

The best Automotive Repair software for the money

Comments: The software has made several fantastic improvements over the past few years. When you compare the features and ease of use and low monthly price you simply can't find a more comprehensive program. Other automotive shop management programs are well over $100b more per month.

Pros:

Easy to learn a lot of features that are all included at no extra cost. I've tried them all and for the money this is the best software available .

Cons:

In the past it was missing a labor guide. Although the recent update included options to use Mitchell labor guide a great addition to the software

Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Great software for my shop

Comments: It's been great. Better pricing and the ability to switch between Android and PC is awesome

Pros:

This is a great alternative to other options. It does everything that Mitchell did for shop management

Cons:

As of right now there's no way to add a set (shop supplies/hazmat) fee on new invoices.. Other software has this where is auto generated to a new order