15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Clairiti

Background check software that minimizes your time to talent in the safest, most compliant, and cost-effective manner possible.

Learn more about Clairiti

Pros:

Cons:

I have no real criticism, my favorite I have used.

Clairiti ratings

4.6
4.7
4.5
4.6

8.5/10

Clairiti has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 31 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Clairiti before?

Robert
Finance Director in US
Publishing, 51–200 Employees

Easy Background Checks

Comments: Very positive. Any issues are dealt with quickly and professionally.

Pros:

There is very little information required and it makes initiating background checks very quick.

Cons:

Sometimes results can be a bit slow, but that may be due to the entities providing the information.

Byron
President in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Great Service and Timely Delivery

Comments: We love the accessibility and usability of the portal, that helps our customers to quickly take care of their needs.

Pros:

Software is easy for our end users to use and setup/training takes very little time.

Cons:

Really don't have any negative comments.

Karen
HR Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

Generally fast reports

Comments: Criminal history checks and driving records

Pros:

I keep getting an error message on this entry. I don't know what you want! Most reports are received quickly.

Cons:

Customer service is not what it used to be.

Rhonda
HR Director in US
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Background Review

Pros:

The ease of the service, very quick, can upload and store all background forms the candidates complete.

Cons:

Downtime and time for customer service to answer the phone at times

Tracy
Recruiting Manager in US
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

We love GHRR

Comments: We have loved the software and most importantly, the support staff that works with us. I have the same person to communicate with and responses are received rapidly.

Pros:

The software is extremely easy to learn and use. I wish all of the systems we work with were this easy to learn and use. We were able to train our team of 8 in 30 minutes. The use of the software began following day. We are receiving background results now in under 2 hours on average versus 24 - 48 with our previous vendor. This has given our company a big advantage in our industry when it comes to the hiring/onboarding processes.

Cons:

There is really nothing we do not like. Even if a problem does develop, we have received resolutions in under 5 minutes.

Phil
Recruiter in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 501–1,000 Employees

As a Recruiter, This is a Great Way to be Effective and Efficient

Comments: Fast communication has been great and accurate results

Pros:

- Straightforward interface and fast to use - Covers all the bases and then some - Excellent human support

Cons:

- I have no real criticism, my favorite I have used

Brenda
Executive Office Manager in US
Investment Management, 11–50 Employees

Global HR User

Comments: Due to the highly confidential nature of our business and the financial information involved, it is vital that we conduct a thorough and appropriate background screen.

Pros:

It's user friendly; contains the important background features we need; reasonably priced and customer service team is very responsive when I've needed them - which is rare.

Cons:

I have not found any functions that are difficult...

Diane
HR Director in US
Newspapers, 201–500 Employees

Makes the task so much easier!

Pros:

The ease of use is amazing. It makes the business of background checks and drug screening so much more manageable than other platforms.

Cons:

Costs can sometimes be high if candidate has lived in multiple states/counties. If there was a more cost-effective package for candidates like that would be nice.

Curtis
Owner in US
Financial Services, Self Employed

Casual User

Comments: Very easy to do business with. Very Profesional

Pros:

Easy to submit requests. Easy to receiver results.

Cons:

Nothing. A satisfied user. Is there a mobile version?

Fazela
Human Resources Director in US
Pharmaceuticals, 51–200 Employees

GlobalHiRe Review

Pros:

Very user friendly. Can go back and add additional searches

Cons:

Sometimes the results took too long to come back

Omaris
Program Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Perfect

Comments: Always on point and on time to resolve any issues.

Pros:

Easy to use and perfectly suited for my needs

Cons:

I am satisfied completely with it. But I dislike greatly the IVR service over the phone.

Sandra
VP, Director Human Resources in US
Banking, 51–200 Employees

Easy to use, efficient and cost effective

Comments: This was easy to implement and eliminated using 2 different vendors for background and credit. It saves us money in our cost to hire.

Pros:

I like that I can pay as I go and not have a monthly subscription. We are a small company and don't hire every month. When we do hire, we need a thorough background check and credit check. I like the swift hire feature so the applicant enters their own information.

Cons:

The software itself is very good. Sometimes some of the jurisdictions that we need information from are slow to respond.

Joyce
Partner in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Very efficient

Comments: GHHR helps keep me very organized and helps get through our employer onboarding efficiently.

Pros:

Ease of use. I only use it occasionally for new hires and the service is fast and efficient.

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head

Darleen
Operations Manager in US
Medical Devices, 2–10 Employees

Periodic user

Comments: We are looking for fast, discreet, easy to use solutions for employee screening. This fits the bill for us.

Pros:

Easy, fast, to use. Doesn't take a lot of time out of your day to get the results you desire.

Cons:

Their billing doesn't always send an email saying 'invoice ready for payment' (or whatever). So I've gone extended amounts of time before paying -- which truly makes me nuts.

Elizabeth
Manager Finance & Administration in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Efficient Product

Pros:

The information typically comes back rather quickly. The system is easy to use and the cost are calculated as you add item so that you are able to stay within budget.

Cons:

The reports can be a little confusing - there has been a few times that the dashboard indicated a record but nothing was on the report.

Rebecca
HR Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Good

Pros:

Dependable and I get the information I need to make staffing decisions.

Cons:

I don't have a comment on this. I can't think of anything.

Jan
Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Great Product

Comments: It's a great way to screen our potential employees.

Pros:

Effectiveness, user friendly, quick response

Cons:

I have no complaints about the software.

Bethany
Controller in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Nustar HR Review

Comments: Excellent overall experience. Wonderful results

Pros:

The easy updates and quick availability to add additional searches.

Cons:

The way you have to find the reports. The first time it was very confusing and if I am going fast I forget you have to click the other section. Just doesn't make logical sense. Also, the auto billing is an issue. I am constantly having to contact to make sure that the payment runs and my account has gone into default without me knowing it because the auto pay did not run

Nicole
General Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

A Must in Today's Hiring

Pros:

The portal is easy to use, incredibly fast, and documents are easy to upload

Cons:

Not totally intuitive, pop up messages talking about regulations pertaining to a particular search or state would be helpful

Lee Ann
HR Assistant in US
Government Administration, 1,001–5,000 Employees

GHRR for Pulic Sector

Comments: GHRR has been simple to use, even with a few accounting snags. Prefer to have an in portal email system since sometimes basic emails take a while for responses. Overall, I do like this program, though.

Pros:

The dashboard is super simple to navigate, along with the reports and running the background checks

Cons:

The extra county fee tacked on even when not selected; it upsets many of our departments when we have to allocate costs. The CC on file being ran automatically when there were issues with getting the monthly invoice notifications.

Linda
Office Manager in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Global HR!

Comments: We used it for background and MVR reports. It fulfilled our needs. We plan to use it again.

Pros:

Global HR Research was extremely comprehensive. Useful in a multitude of applications!

Cons:

Global HR Research software was definitely overkill for our needs.

Jeremy
Director of finance in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Great product

Comments: It’s got a lot of super easy to use tools and easy to underrating.

Pros:

Super easy to use. The menus are intuitive and easy to navigate.

Cons:

Time to implement was longer than hoped.

Stefanie
Operations Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Convenient Background Checks

Comments: Global HR has been a great tool in screening candidates for our company.

Pros:

The cost and turn around time are by far the best. I have used other companies for background checks who were more expensive and took weeks to return results. Global HR has impressed me not only on their turn around with the background checks but also with their customer service. Any time I may have question, the customer service team is always very responsive.

Cons:

The selection of background checks can be a bit confusing.

Amy
Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Evaluation

Pros:

Handles are needs as a small organization with multiple locations

Cons:

Help Center - Does not cover search items for specifics - broad categories

Jihong
General Manager in US
Research, 11–50 Employees

Good experience with GHRR

Comments: Overall it works well.

Pros:

It provides the info our company is looking for in a reasonable time.

Cons:

Managing the account and assigning users are not most obvious.