15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Jira

With 15+ years in the agile space, Jira offers teams the top tools and best practices to provide the right foundation for growth.

Learn more about Jira

Pros:

It’s ease of use to set up different help desks or ticket requests was fairly easy. Each help desk can be unique to the department it serves.

Cons:

It slows down productivity. This could be a company specific flaw but I hated always having to ask product managers for permission to access documents that I needed.

Jira ratings

4.0
4.2
4.4
4.3

8.2/10

Jira has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 14,122 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Jira before?

Filter reviews (14,122)

Tej
Tej
DevOps Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Jira the scm management

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I have used Jira for Project, Task, Integration, CI/CD Management. I connect Jira with Azure DevOps to use azure board, pipelines, repos, test. I found it is full fill all my requirements like restriction on user for some project , only some setting allow to developer and it's Boards which make me happy with all required tag in it.

Pros:

The user interface is the best which I like, we can customize it according to our needs. We can create customer Tasks like Epic, feature, etc. Integrety with another tool which makes Jira more special, we can connect it with like MS Teams, Azure DevOps, Etc... It Provides various extensions and other 3rd party tools that help in migration from other SCM tools like monday.com, azure boards, slack, etc It also provides a Dashboard so we can see all project reports at a single point which makes this fabulous.

Cons:

Cost is a barrier for the startup/ small size company like 10 to 20 members in an organization, it could be free for them. Some Other tools are for the same like the Azure Board which is free for 5 people in the organization. Its migration/sync was not easy and free with other tools like.. migration from Azure board to Jira take time to understand the process. There are lots of extension / 3rd party tools available that are not free and charging costs are high. Sync will automatically affect after 180 seconds of update in Azure board which is not good, or we can refresh manually by refresh button which is inconvenient.

Faz
Faz
Head of Product in UK
Capital Markets, 11–50 Employees

Brickflow Loves Jira

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Jira rocks for Brickflow because it keeps things organized with boards and to-do lists, but also makes working together a breeze. Everyone can see how projects are coming along and stay on the same page, which is pretty sweet.

Cons:

Jira can be a double-edged sword. While it excels at organization with boards and to-do lists, setting things up can feel like navigating a labyrinth. Collaboration features are limited, so forget chatting with teammates directly within the app. For non-technical teams, Jira's robust features might be overkill compared to simpler tools.

Alternatives Considered: monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Jira: Jira worked better with tech teams and we are a tech company primarily

Switched From: Asana

Tracy
SVP Client Success in Canada
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Minimum Viable Project Management for Client Success

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The thing I liked most about JIRA was it's focus on supporting software development protocols (as a software business).

Cons:

However, the system is clearly not meant for general project management, especially outside of software development, so there are probably better options.

Tariq
Sales Manager in United Arab Emirates
Food Production, 501–1,000 Employees

Review of Jira

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: JIRA instrument takes care of business and would suggest it. Profoundly intrigued by its elements like issue following, project the board, dexterous turn of events, adaptable work processes and reconciliation with different instruments. - Permits us to effortlessly make, track and oversee issues and undertakings

Pros:

Integration Capabilities Advanced Reporting Scalability Community Support Friendly user clarity ira is an immensely powerful issue management tool Easy to set up a project

Cons:

slow working inappropriate case support incorrect setup, absence of memory space an excessive number of modules introduced absence of legitimate modules setup, obsolete instrument rendition

Anterpreet
Product Manager in Canada
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

All-in-one project management tool

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Overall, the JIRA tool does the job and I would suggest it. I'm quite impressed with its features, which include problem tracking, project management, agile development, configurable processes, and connection with other programs. Enables us to simply generate, track, and manage issues and tasks.

Cons:

For beginners, complexity is the main hurdle. Apart from this, technically, it has limited built-in testing features, and setup cost for a startup firms and smaller companies.

Alternatives Considered: Asana

Reasons for Switching to Jira: I was going to work on multiple smaller projects with 5 different set of teams. So, I decided to with Jira instead of Asana etc.

Sarat Chandra
Sarat Chandra
Systems Reliability Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Jira is a Lifeline to Projects

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Jira offers the most comprehensive view of Projects and ongoing Tickets. It also emcompasses several collaborative tools which makes Data integrations simpler and intuitive.

Cons:

Filtering and Search system - This could be a lot better when trying to create views for yourself or search for certain keywords together.

Banking, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good tool for tracking you tasks

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I can create task for myself and for my colleague, assign it to them. Great tool for tracking my work, planning it. You can create subtasks to issue/story for even more detailed tracking.

Cons:

It is a very robust tool. For now I think I use only a small part of it. From the beginning it was a little difficult to learnn how to use, but that is something you can say about any tool.

Rajesh
VP - Products in India
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Good Agile Project Management Software

4.0 6 days ago New

Comments: Its helped our organization to get better visibility on what we do and also helps us to view and get metrics of utilization to plan our resources and tasks better

Pros:

Dashboards, Search, Ability to link with google drive, custom fields

Cons:

Permission management is a big pain. It is very complicated

Sunil
Sunil
Deputy General Manager in India
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001–10,000 Employees

User review of jir

4.0 last month New

Comments: We started jira in small group of team then we convinced our team to use it to track our project

Pros:

Easy deployment of any project in kanban and scrum framework less training required to use

Cons:

Time line view can be improved and in scrum need some additional features in backlog management

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Project

Reasons for Switching to Jira: Ease of use and less cost than other product and good for agile frame work

Robert
Sr. Web Developer in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Project Management Platform

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Very easy to organize projects and schedule tasks while keeping control of everything

Cons:

The interface, at first takes a little time to get used to

Ryan
Software Development Manageer in US
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Extremely capable project management platform, but almost too flexible

Comments: Overall, it's been a great experience - but that was largely because we understood our own limitations, and kept our customization of the platform to a minimum.

Pros:

Jira offers great flexibility: it can be adapted to any custom workflow, and readily supports custom fields/attributes. Also has fantastic API support for external integrations.

Cons:

Jira's flexibility is also its achilles' heal. It's relatively easy to create workflows that aren't intuitive, or worse, leave users in "dead end" states that require admin assistance. Further, their implementation of Agile tools is still a bit awkward (probably because they acquired a 3rd-party set of plugins, and didn't really make the corresponding fields native). Finally, Jira's pricing represents a slippery slope - you can get started relatively inexpensively, but adding on options here and there rapidly adds up, and can make alternatives more price-effective.

Alternatives Considered: Pivotal Tracker, Breeze, Asana and Rally Platform

Reasons for Choosing Jira: High cost, facing even higher costs to make it really usable

Reasons for Switching to Jira: API integrations with other tools in our software development lifecycle

Computer Software, Self Employed

It works, but...

Comments: Overall, JIRA can work. It seems to require knowing what you're doing - including understanding Agile theory, your team's preferences, and how deeply you want to use the myriad features. This is not necessarily a bad thing, of course. If you don't know how Agile works, maybe take a class and figure it out. That said, most of the people I've worked with don't have the 20+ years of process study that I have undertaken, so JIRA is configured very lightly or customized to a point where it becomes a hindrance. The UI could really stand some updates for consistency and - yes - some hand-holding for configuration.

Pros:

JIRA certainly has a lot of features that should make Project Management easy. The mobile app is adequate, and the web site works well enough. There are a whole lot of places to enter data, which ends up being a bit of a downfall. When JIRA is set up well, it does support PM. When it is used as a vanilla Agile product, I think it falls behind other offerings.

Cons:

JIRA has so many configuration points that it takes forever to get it working properly for your team. They have also been changing the UI a lot recently, which has obscured where some data is, which - predictably - has slowed down our use. If JIRA could get a more consistent UI, I feel it could be a much better product.

Alternatives Considered: Azure DevOps Services and Rally Platform

Reasons for Choosing Jira: I would not willingly move from Rally to JIRA. I believe cost was the determining factor. Were I to have made a choice, I would go either with Rally or Azure DevOps. They both seem more forgiving of poor process implementation.

Switched From: Rally Platform

Reasons for Switching to Jira: Again, I believe this was largely cost. I would rather use one of the other products.

Feyisayo
Freelancer in United Arab Emirates
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Team Project Collaboration is easy with JIRA by atlassian

Comments: My JIRA by atlassian experience has been good. It makes our project management great.

Pros:

1. As a member of a Scrum team, I use JIRA by atlassian everyday and it makes it easy to collaborate. 2. JIRA by atlassian makes team collaboration easy especially when we are working on a common project. 3. One more think I like about JIRA is that it makes tracking my team's work flow easy like ABC 4. JIRA by atlassian is affordable compared to competitors in the same industry.

Cons:

The customer support is not very responsive. I wish they would improve their customer support services.

Alternatives Considered: Workzone

Reasons for Choosing Jira: StoriesonBoard is expensive compared to JIRA by atlassian.

Switched From: StoriesOnBoard

Reasons for Switching to Jira: JIRA by atlassian is cheaper and more reach with features.

Melissa
Director Test Services in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Jira integrator is helpful to leverage task data across critical apps

Comments: The consistency that Jira lends across teams during adoption is extremely useful. We are able to leverage project details and be flexible on how the project workflows are defined. Again, the ability to use the SmartSheet integrator without making too many changes to our overall process was the biggest sell.

Pros:

Jira is being adopted by more Development Teams within our organization and now we are able to use the SmartSheet integrator to report project metrics. This tool allows us to sync our task status to one or more sheets to manage separate deliverables as well as projects. It limits the need for Teams to report data in multiple applications.

Cons:

While the integrator is useful, we cannot edit or view the details for workflows created by others. The integrator(s) have not worked well with Confluence, but that may be a training issue. I would also like to use the API if possible.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft SharePoint and Confluence

Reasons for Choosing Jira: The Jira integration for SmartSheet and cost savings.

Switched From: Microsoft SharePoint, Planview AgilePlace and Confluence

Reasons for Switching to Jira: The integrations were better at connecting data and we had some licenses already purchased.

Surajit
Surajit
Senior System Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Best Tool for Any Project Management

Comments: It is phenomenal for group coordinated effort, I love that I can redo it however much I need, I love its natural point of interaction, I likewise love its great notice framework, the hunt is awesome and proficient, and it is extremely simple to share records, the method for producing Reporting is astounding, it's ideal for saving time, the organization works on a ton, I like that it is so natural to append pictures while making a document, it incorporates with Hip Chat and Slack, it's outwardly satisfying and permits me to follow without question, everything.

Pros:

I love the UI, it is extremely natural, I like it a great deal since it is cordial and justifiable, the client can adjust rapidly to its capacities, I love it since it is excellent for getting sorted out and doing my undertakings and ventures, I love its Scrum and Kanban loads up, it is very imagining the work process, it is exceptionally valuable since I can see the improvement of the assignments progressively, I like it since it is extremely simple to produce a report with this instrument, it coordinates very well with Trello and Slack, the task the board is ideal.

Cons:

As of now I found it very useful tool . One problem I think only Software Industry people can use it but other industry like finance and marketing industry won't be able to use it.

Alternatives Considered: Todoist, Remember The Milk and Trello

Reasons for Switching to Jira: We changed to Jira so the whole organization overall beginning involving similar framework for more straightforward interchanges and set aside cash. Each here concurs that Jira is getting everything done well.

Mattia
Mattia
Digital Marketing Manager in Italy
Online Media, Self Employed

Jira, the eldest son of the Atlassian family

Comments: Very positive experience and without any bugs. this has always favored teamwork which has benefited from a time consuming point of view.

Pros:

a complete and very user-friendly workflow management tool that allows you to optimize work times with a perfect management of all tasks, collaborators, project delivery times and more generally "who does what" on each single activity. Thanks to the easy connection with Trello it is possible to have a complete and easily accessible platform also from mobile for the management of team work. once discovered you will not be able to do without it because it has a free version available complete with all the features you need to manage even complex projects.

Cons:

I have been using this software for several years and I have never encountered a problem either at a technical level or at the interface with the different businesses that I have managed. Implementations are always welcome so I look forward to testing some new features that they will release in the future for now everything works great.

Alternatives Considered: FullStory, Trello and Nylas

Reasons for Switching to Jira: It is a complete and easy to use tool in a team, especially with creatives and developers. Sometimes I integrate it with the use of other software that may already be used in agencies or private individuals.

Enrique
Enrique
CTO & CIO in Spain
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

There are many programs to manage projects and teams, but they are not Jira

Comments: As I already mentioned in the example of use in the Pros section, from the simplest project (a shopping list), to the most complex, the integration of several work teams from different areas and several very diverse projects, You need software that makes work, communication and organization easier.Jira offers us that, simplifying the management, planning and management of issues, without Jira, order becomes chaos.

Pros:

I will give an example of how I used it on one occasion and the advantages of having had this software.I was hired by a digital marketing company to improve proprietary applications, internal APIs, creation and migration of landing pages made in WP for our clients, migration of PHP applications to Python, server management, diversity of containers... The DevOps who was doing all that work left the company.An external audit was hired that provided workers spread all over the world, Spain, India, Latam...So we find ourselves with a lot of work, from very different areas, work environments and projects of all kinds and just one person to manage everything.With Jira we all worked under the same environment to organize tasks, but above all incidents and bugs, and with the need to manage the priorities of each new element that entered our work boards.At a glance, I could assign tasks, review code, refactor or modify it, and upload it to the test servers. Review the tickets, with screenshots of the errors or the new results that should be obtained. Keep in touch with everyone from one place and also receive all feedback in Jira.It was months of hard work, without Jira it would have been impossible to manage it.

Cons:

Despite having Jira with everything necessary for software development, sometimes it becomes more complex and less visual than if we accompany it with some extras, also from Atlassian. So it is easier for some boards or planning to use Trello, GitHub or Bitbucket for continuous integration, Sourcetree to make the different branches and versions more visual, Composer for team collaboration...

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Choosing Jira: It is expensive to maintain and you never get the ease of use and tools of software of this quality.

Reasons for Switching to Jira: It is more complete for incident management, priorities integrates better with other solutions

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Jira is a fantastic tool for managing projects

Comments: If you need to keep tabs on reports about problems with a project or software, Jira is the way to go. Users on a team can quickly and easily share data with one another. Jira is very adaptable, allowing for seamless integration with a wide variety of different platforms. The best thing is that we have connected it with Slack, making communication much easier and saving a ton of time for everyone involved.

Pros:

Project, issue, bug, task, and workflow management are all handled by Jira software. All phases of a project's development life cycle, from planning to coding to testing, may be managed from within the system.

Cons:

Problems with the software cause the window to take a long time to load, and real-time updates and app integration are also areas for improvement.

Systems Engineer in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

JIRA - The monolith everyone uses

Comments: We use JIRA to plan monolithic projects across our organization and communicate with teams in multiple time zones and regions. We have a tier 1 tool plugin that allows our tier 1 support to escalate tickets for tier 2 and that is where we perform our work. I work indirectly with our JIRA administrator and project managers to support them while they support the JIRA platform for our organization. I have worked with JIRA in numerous organizations and while I've given it a mediocre score overall, it is a useful and irreplaceable tool overall.

Pros:

JIRA is an industry standard tool, due to this it's very well known and a colloquial metaphor for "tickets" in and of itself. JIRA is able to handle monolithic projects and the many related projects with regard to them. JIRA is very good at allowing and automatically building self-referencing tickets within it's comments and ticket parts, if you put a ticket title into a ticket it will automatically reference the actual ticket with a link. It is also very good at adding to existing tickets with related tasks, sub-tasks, and prioritization. JIRA also is considered in almost every third party tool with a massive volume of software that offers "JIRA plugins" considering it's high stature with the IT community.

Cons:

JIRA is "the tool" but it's not "a good tool" for every project and company size. JIRA is like other commercial grade products that just aren't designed for simple day to day use. While it opens up nicely and begins to make tons of sense in larger projects, larger organizations, and larger teams it often doesn't show the same beauty with simple projects and day to day ticket tracking. Additionally, the JQL language is ridiculous follows in the foot steps of many other proprietary languages that are only great for constant users of JIRA. While that's the implied scenario because as mentioned JIRA is "the tool" it's not always the case. When my day is split 20 ways, I have little time to sit down and do more than plug in a JIRA ticket number to get to the issue to investigate, review, get sign off on a fix, and apply. JIRA is also having what appears to be a lot of difficulties this year staying online with their new data center providers. I don't remember ever having these issues prior to their most recent move.

Julie
CEO in Canada
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

JIRA Should Be Called the *Anti* Project Management Solution!

Comments: Our decision to transition our project management systems fully to JIRA is one of the biggest regrets I have made for our company. In addition to the cons notes above, things that should be core features are missing or available as a 3rd party plugin, for extra $$. What's worse is that Atlassian has a plugin system with half of the plugins only available for the server version and then they don't build features that should exist in the core product because they are available elsewhere... as long as you use the server version. Run AWAY from this JIRA as fast as you can!!

Pros:

If you are willing to do the work, the advanced search is useful and the user experience isn't bad except that to eliminate done tickets you have to deselect all then re-select every option except those of a done type.

Cons:

Advanced search is the only useful way to reliably get information out, making getting even the smallest view of your data onerous. The core advantage of the tool - it's lack of structure - make it difficult to complete even the simplest of tasks without a ridiculous amount of effort. It's biggest failing is that everything is too flat by default. For example, I am working on a project now and the team has made duplicate tickets because the original tickets are too hard to find and are just dumped on the screen... we have sometimes used epics/stories/sub-tasks with sprints but these are truly inadequate... in today's time why should someone have to spend 20-30 hours a week grooming the backlog and writing searches when if the tool was any good it should (!!) be able generate these views automatically. We are now investigating other solutions like Wrike (absolutely no affiliation, not even sure we will switch to it) and in 10 minutes of testing we were getting views that we have been struggling to get out of JIRA for over a year. Also, you can't do something obvious like make a reminder in the future for a ticket, so you either get flooded with reminders for just about everything or you have to go outside the product to remind you to do something in JIRA. Seriously!?!

Printing, 51–200 Employees

Indispensable application...but setup is not for the non-tech savvy

Comments: When our internal IT Help Desk went down, we were in a bind. We needed something that we could get up and running with very little trouble and start getting help tickets going again. Despite there being a negative view of JIRA due to previous setup by non-technical users (who deemed it too complex); when the Help Desk was designed and implemented by the IT Team, there was very little talk of complication and more talk of how much better things were than the previous Help Desk. We did integrations with third-party collaboration tools and generated workflows and custom forms that made JIRA one of the best additions to our IT toolkit!

Pros:

I love the quick and easy setup of JIRA spaces and it's integration with other Atlassian products. There are also a lot of third-party integrations to help fill-in the gaps.

Cons:

JIRA is a beast. Plain and simple. Actually that's just it...it's not plain and simple. You have to have a good grasp of what you want from it to make sure you get what you really need. It is not friendly for the non-technical user looking to create a workspace.

Alternatives Considered: Trello and Asana

Switched From: Microsoft SharePoint

Niel
President in Philippines
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Very Powerful but only if your team is techy enough to use it

Pros:

So far, the gold standard in project and process management, especially in the number of options, features, automations, integrations and workflows that the software is capable of handling. We shifted to this software when the pandemic hit and were forced to stay at home since we needed a more powerful software to handle our workflow. If you have a techy team, nothing else compares.

Cons:

Biggest con really is that it is not the most user friendly software. Unlike Trello or Asana where you can just go fire it up and it's good to go. This one takes a lot of set-up to do and a deep familiarity with how it works under the hood. Given that the software is one of the older ones, you can sort of see it's age in both the older workflows (issues, screens, etc) vs the newer templates. The newer project templates sort of partially solved this problem but if you need to tweak the settings, it still has a steeper learning curve. The con really here is that i tried Jira with my other less techy company (a school) and adoption was really low as users just weren't able to keep up with it.

Alternatives Considered: Teamwork.com, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Jira: Needed something more powerful

Switched From: Trello

Marvin
IT Manager in Jamaica
Hospitality, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Top Tier Organizer

Comments: I was looking for something that can give me ticket management, reports, workflow, collaboration. It is top tier product for executing coordination and arranging innovation.

Pros:

JIRA permits groups to envision and comprehend assumptions for when to convey an undertaking, have knowledge into project/group/individual limit, and track stay at work past 40 hours. In a remote-first world, JIRA permits you to keep up with tight correspondence and adjusted degrees even as groups work across time regions. JIRA is extraordinary for having the option to sort out the extent of significant elements or item dispatches in a manner that can be imagined across groups.

Cons:

There is an expectation to absorb information to working in JIRA, it isn't quickly instinctive to another client. It normally requires a great deal of learning to most actually and ideally use JIRA. A great deal of it accompanies time and experience. There are a ton of extravagant accessories in JIRA. It's truly incredible that you can mark or coordinate tickets in a wide range of ways. It is truly dependent upon the association to make a technique for getting sorted out inside those extravagant accessories. This implies each time you go to another association, there is a great deal of cross-over, however, you are gaining some significant knowledge of new techniques and best practices too.

Alternatives Considered: Teamwork.com, ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Jira: Ease of use, and overall better product

Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees

Great Project Management Tool

Comments: Overall, Jira provides a great experience in terms of project planning and execution. It provides tons of flexibility in terms of creating customized workflows and custom fields. An efficient tool to track issues, bugs, development efforts, etc. Also , it has decent reporting and analytics capabilities , which allows me to create customized reports and dashboards

Pros:

Jira provides a ton of features in terms of project planning, the ability to create a hierarchy of epics, and feature > delivery > story, which is a great feature to track deliverables in a release. It provides sufficient options to write detailed stories, add functional workflows, excel data sets, etc. Helps in Issue and bug tracking during production support, UAT phase, and QA testing. A great collaboration platform, due to the ability to write comments, notifications, tag required personnel, and seamless integration with other tools such as Outlook and Confluence.Log efforts and Tempo (dashboard to track daily efforts) is an amazing tool for productivity enhancements.

Cons:

There are a few limitations of JIRA as well - - The search engine of JIRA doesn't always fetch the correct results despite using the correct keywords, it's not as smart as an AI-powered engine or Google. Also, the Smart Query feature is not that useful, many times basic search work well.- Doesn't have the templates to write detailed documents such as FSD or a design document, not a very good knowledge management tool.

Anita
Project Manager in Italy
Internet, 201–500 Employees

A project manager’s dream

Comments: A very strong tool for development projects, which covers so much more than just project management. Thanks to Jira, you can track issues over the whole development life cycle. Entire project layout is possible with infinite iterations, including planning and backlogs. The variety of collaboration tools involved (like comments) is unmatched by all other tools I’ve used. The project progress is easily tracked, plus you can track then across releases. Jira offers full reports on both progress and performance.

Pros:

One of the best features I’ve found in Jira is the Workflow editor – I’ve never seen anything like it despite my extensive experience. Some people would say it’s not even that important, however, for growing businesses it’s something you can’t do without. Lots of task tracking is needed all at once, as you can never predict what necessities will arise in a growing company. Jira provides great help with all these issues. Sprints can be structured across multiple tandem-working teams, taking into account their wishes and preferences – either for traditional setups or for newer ones.

Cons:

Honestly, one thing that was really off-putting for me was the impressively complex layout. The project list is simply huge, and you have to take some time to grasp the navigation and search features. Perhaps, in the next update the developer needs to add the possibility to tag or somehow categorize or classify projects more clearly to make them easily searchable. Otherwise, it takes a bit too much time. The dashboard is simple, but I don’t much like the visualization for reports. You also can’t assign tickets to several people at the same time. Only the person who created the ticket has the authorization to close it, which is quite bothersome. You can’t create columns or tables, and notes exist only for text input. I would also like to see a feature where you can generate turnaround time for ticket closure in an automatic way using reports. Plus if you have a bad Internet connection, there are issues with loading contents (sometimes the loading even stops altogether).