Filter by:

• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.7/5

About HelpDesk

HelpDesk is an online ticketing system designed to simplify your teams work. Provide outstanding customer support. Effortlessly.

Learn more about HelpDesk

Thomas V.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Helpdesk"

Pros: I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

Cons: For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Stephen G.
I.T. Assistant
Religious Institutions, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2020

"Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience"

Comments: Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Pros: Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

Cons: I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2020
Karolis B.
Head of Customer service
Gambling & Casinos, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"HelpDesk by LiveChat Review"

Pros: Easy to use, user friendly, easy to instal

Cons: No reports export, No tags reports. Need more reports like live chat has

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Danielle A.
Non-Profit Manager
Libraries, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2020

"So easy you can't pass it up!"

Comments: It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

Pros: There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

Cons: I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2020
Richard E.
Chief Executive Officer
Retail, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2020

"Better than the rest!"

Comments: We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Pros: Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Cons: Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

• Reviewed on 13/01/2020
Rex F.
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2020

"Superb Product but lacking some features"

Pros: It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

Cons: It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

by LiveChat on 14/04/2020

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product.

We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value.

If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

• Reviewed on 02/04/2020