• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.6 /5

About HubSpot Service Hub

HubSpot Service Hub is customer service software that makes it easy to manage and connect with customers, and truly help them succeed.

Learn more about HubSpot Service Hub

Showing 25 reviews of 110

Josh A.
Co-Founder

"Hubspot Service Hub"

Comments: Overall, Service Hub has been a pleasantly surprising experience.

Pros: We were already using the CRM features of Hubspot and liked the idea of combining with our service desk. We automatically create tickets from chats, which makes dropping the ball on tickets harder to do. The knowledge base is flexible, and the layout templates allowed us to get on-brand.

Cons: I'd love to see an OAuth option in the future to put our knowledge base behind a login.

Cierra C.
Social Account Manager
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Make your life easier...Switch to Hubspot!"

Comments: Overall the service hub has been a fantastic tool. We have been able to capture and manage customer expectations immediately and effectively thanks to the Surveys specifically. We now capture results in real time direct;y after a customer has finished our sales cycle and their customer journey. The tool has allowed us to get quick responses, see where we excel and shine within our industry as well as where we can improve all from the voice of our customers. Love working with this tool

Pros: Hubspot has allowed us to save time and reach our customers on a whole new level. Once we implemented Hubspot the possibilities truly became endless. From a sales perspective we have learnt valuable ways to reach our customers through the sales blog, templates and snippet suggestions etc. In addition we have been able to market to our clients using platforms we didn't even know were possible. Created personalized landing pages, calendar links to schedule meetings and calls saving time going back and forth. Not to mention automation and work flows- a time saver!!! Cant rave enough about using Hubspot and cant wait to see waht they come out with next!!!

Cons: Honestly, I think thing we like least about the software is that you cant use the social features to post videos to Instagram from the social hub. Other than that there isn't anything we dont like!

Carrie K.
Administrator
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Looking forward to more features!"

Pros: The Service Hub is easy to set up. We've helped a lot of customers self service with the Knowlege Base and have prepped our customer service team to accept tickets for support for this upcoming season so we're really looking forward to using the data collected as part of that process. The Service Hub is still a relatively new feature so we're looking forward to added functionality that we've requested. Hubspot makes it easy to submit feedback and are pretty great about responding to requests for support.

Cons: Chat feature needs quite a bit more work to function the way we want. Keywords are needed for the Knowledge Base for those of us with multiple products and industry language.

Jon U.
Head of Customer Success
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2019

"Is great to have it all together in one place"

Comments: It took us some time to get used to the new way of working but after that period, Service Hub has prove to be another Key Pilar of our daily operations. Together with the rest of Hubpost modules ( CRM, Marketing, Website...) is a great addition to a better way of working with our clients.

Pros: The fact that you can add your Support desk to the CRM and see everything in one place is priceless.
Honestly, that is the 1 thing that made us go for it. Before we had to rely on jumping from one platform to another and on many API integrations.
We may have lost some bells and whistles that we enjoyed before, but the overall impact is positive. We manage: Chat, tickets, feature requets, bugs and help emails from the same place. Before was a bit of a nightmare.

Cons: As I said, we lost some cool functionality that we had before in some of the features. We hade 1 chat provider and another provider for tickets. And of course, they have some more advanced features but in the end. We could get around without them or simply be creative and do some other things. For example, it may sound stupid, but the chat doesn't have Emojis. Emojis are key to the way you comunicate today. You can simply use Control+Comand+Space, and use the emoji window.

Launa H.
Customer Experience Expert
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees

"Hubspot Tickets Review"

Comments: We are able to track interactions with customers better and dig deeper into them and target them all more specifically as well as better communication through out the team.

Pros: I love how it keeps contacts so organized. their deals and communications etc. I also love that we can sort the tickets by pipelines and set up automatic responses.

Cons: I feel like we could use more training, I wish the lady that we talk to for help weekly was more freely available. I wish it was a little more self explanatory.

Jacques R.
Fulfillment Tech Lead
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

"Hubspot is amazign!!"

Comments: Hubspot is amazing, it has replaced about 4 software packages we were using for YEARS

Pros: The Usability, Integrations and Functionality of Hubspot is second to NONE

Cons: The cost is a LOT, but it is worth it. I don't see smaller companies being able to afford it, but if you can...wow

Hannah B.
Project management consultant
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2019

"Easy to use knowledge base tool"

Pros: Simple to build and organize, standardized formatting for articles, built in relevant-article curator, great that its connected to everything else we do in HubSpot

Cons: Would like more options for customizing the design of the knowledge base home page. Would also like to be able to use a table of contents features with anchors so that articles can be longer but easily navigated via these links and anchors.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2019
Nikki K.
Senior Manager of Customer Success
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Easy and intuitive + awesome customer support!"

Pros: Ability to see all information on our customers in one place, ease of use, self-service knowledge base articles, online academy courses, and customer support.

Cons: The Service Hub is a newer product they offer and the functionality of the product is limited. However, I have no double it will evolve over time. It still works for us, but I look forward to more advanced options in the future.

Cristina C.
Customer Success and Engagement
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

"Service on the Up"

Comments: For having recently launched their Service Hub we find that overall it helps us deal with many of our needs in a convenient way as we also have the Sales and Marketing Hubs. There is room for improvement but the Hubspot staff always listen to my feedback. On the occasions when I have needed help they have been immensely helpful and attentive. This for me is fundamental and Hubspot nails that on the head!

Pros: For most daily tasks it's easy to get things done, you can have a great variety of tasks which can be carried out all in one place (use contacts, create workflows, manage and answer tickets, etc.). Each agent can easily keep track of their own tickets.
The feedback surveys are a great addition to our site now too!

Cons: Having to have both the inbox and the ticket windows open is sometimes difficult. A more annoying or obvious alarm for chats would also be a plus in the future (like an alarm that doesn't stop until a chat is answered). In our case, a multi-language Knowledge Base is missing to make the KB more complete.

Abed I.
Technical Customer Support Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2019

"HubSpot review"

Comments: HubSpot really helps bridge our various teams and really shines for our sales-related staff, it's a single source of truth for them.

Pros: There's a lot you can do with it, it's very powerful, flexible, and really does help bring different teams, customers, sales leads, etc. together.

Cons: The ticketing system isn't the best. It has good followup options, but individual ticket threads, views of lists, and so on are left wanting. It is not as performant as other systems, at times I find my browser hanging after they've done some updates.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2019
Shanice S.
Marketing Executive
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"A great platform! Would definitely recommend."

Comments: Our experience with HubSpot has been great. HubSpot is the first CRM I've ever used and I couldn't imagine using anything else!

Pros: For what I need to do in my role I turn to HubSpot for pretty much everything - everything is in place! It's also used across the business so it's not just for marketing.

Cons: The only con for me is the ability to re-arrange modules within email templates. I think you can do this in the design tool however it would be a lot easier to just drag these around whilst editing the email.

Cecilia T.
Customer Success Manager
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2020

"Great for simple business"

Pros: It is very easy to use, good to manage support for simple businesses and share tickets among different teams.

Cons: It could be improved the pipeline settings: assign specific properties to each pipeline and be able to give access to the clients to monitor the status of their tickets and past support requests.

• Reviewed on 03/02/2020
Alice R.
Growth Strategist
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2019

"Still a fledging product but real potential"

Comments: An interesting learning curve in setting up, implementing and troubleshooting for a client who work in the retail space and rely heavily on this functionality

Pros: As a loyal HubSpot user, it's great to be able to offer service software that fits our clients' marketing, sales and CRM platforms

Cons: There are still some friction points which I believe are down to the emerging nature of the platform. HubSpot support are helpful and In hope that some of the tweaks I have raised are taken on board.

Patrick S.
Product Support Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Great for using 1 CRM - Source of Record for all customer success/sales/marketing."

Comments: Understand HubSpot wasn't built for service, BUT if you want to be able to use just 1 source of record for your whole company - it works very well! There is a lot to learn in terms of working around what you may have had as previous experience. Their support is readily available and they take feedback really well. As a whole, they are great to work with and always have a good interaction with their team. It makes learning and implementing the service hub a lot easier :).

Pros: Knowledge Base:
The fact that I can manage my knowledge articles and chat support in one product is fantastic. The new editor for the look and feel of the overall design of the knowledge base is a huge upgrade since the last one! I also really like the reporting so far, it gives the support team a lot of insight into what is working and what is not. The new editor helps you to make super professional-looking articles.

Cons: I think one thing that would have been helpful is to be able to gate the knowledge base based on logins from our own platform, but other than that it was super easy to setup.

Evelyn L.
Marketing Manager
Printing, 11-50 Employees

"User-friendly software"

Pros: HubSpot Service Hub includes all the necessary features in collecting customer feedback, making it easy to create and receive surveys. The step-by-step setup is easy to follow, all the way to automating follow-ups.

Cons: I would like to customize things a little more, and to add more to the automation features.

Allison S.
Customer Support
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees

"Still Developing"

Pros: The service hub provides the basics for a ticketing system and I love how it integrates with CRM profiles.

Cons: It's not nearly as customizable as we need. I know there is certain data that is tracked through Hubspot but we can't capture it for reporting purposes. Would love to see those changes!

Zac G.
Customer Success Associate
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees

"Viva Hubspot, Viva!"

Comments: Overall: a solid 8.2/10.

Pros: It's versatile for all manners of business.

Cons: I initially found it hard to navigate the platform but I had team members that were able to set me up in less than a week.

Nuno M.
Transport Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees

"Very good tool"

Comments: Now i keep track of every subject/ticket. I don't forget to solve situations because there is a ticket for each one and we can get analytics of everything to even be able to estimate how many people we need to have to solve an amount of tickets per type of problem

Pros: it helps you to keep a record and a track of each subject, which is good for not forgetting anything

Cons: if you have more than 5 pipelines we should have a large screen, or else you will get bored of doing scroll aside

Akar J.
Customer engagement specialist

"Review of Hubspot"

Pros: The software is easy to make it so that your needs are matched. As a user I can change properties, set-up programs/campaigns. Furthermore I really like the way you can add data to certain deals, contacts or companies.

Cons: There are not a lot of things that I disliked. The one thing that comes to mind is that the knowledge base set-up didn't transfer really wel when adding articles.

Thomas N.
Customer Operations Associate
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

"Hubspot User"

Comments: Neutral. Hubspot offer great tools and capabilities but lacks in consistency.

Pros: Hubspot offers a variety of useful CRM tools that are intuitive and easy to access. Figuring out things like how to set up customer lists to sales metric were a breeze. On top of this, the customer support is awesome. They are quick to respond and super helpful.

Cons: The biggest con about the software are the bugs and systems crashes. After using it daily for a few months now I would say the site crashes multiple times a week. I have also had several issues with their backend code.

Kevin W.
Marketer
Medical Devices, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2020

"Hubspot"

Comments: Improved access to self service customer service means patients and consumers can quickly get access to information in a low touch manner.

Pros: HubSpot Service Hub makes adding content super easy. The layout and the ways in which we can add new content is also very logical and easy to understand, even for users who have not used HubSpot in the past.

Cons: Needed to spend a little more time tweaking the keywords and tags for the chatbot in order to customise the response and to ensure accuracy.

• Reviewed on 31/01/2020
Marketing Manager

"Great but to expensive"

Comments: Its been a good experience

Pros: That is can be used among different branches.

Cons: I dont know, I thing it is a good product, but it does not offer that much that other that is cheaper dosent

Laci C.
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2019

"A Great Platform that is Only Getting Better"

Comments: Outside of streamlining our processes, Hubspot Service Hub saved our peak season within the first year of use. The function of having tickets and having easy to build forms and workflows that create tickets, allowed my sales team to spend less time gathering what information that they thought would be helpful to my service team and gathering the exact info that was actually needed. But that was just the tip of the iceberg of benefits. Tickets allowed all of our customer service inquiries in one easy to navigate place. Requests were not slipping through the cracks because they were coming in from every direction and we could see at a glance where we were with solving each issue. The Knowledge Base feature is a good tool that we look forward to seeing improvements in the future. We have not gotten our feet wet enough on surveys to leave a full thought on it but are planning to dive into those services within the calendar year.

Pros: Hubspot Service Hubs allows my team to be on the same page. We can not only see what everyone is working on and assist where needed but the resources available to my team members and therefore to our customers are all in the same space. It makes streamlining business practices much easier than we had experienced in the past.

Cons: The software lacks a couple of keys features and the timelines/feeds are not the most efficient presentation as far as finding what you are looking for. For example, if we tag a user in a ticket who is coming into the ticket fresh, we've found that it's difficult for them to get caught up in an easy manner. It takes a little digging. that being said, Hubspot is continuously updating the software on the back end with the items that the Hubspot Community of users upvotes as important to the,m. This has created a trust in Hubspot that these hiccups will be adjusted and the user platform will continue to improve month to month.

• Reviewed on 25/10/2019
Quality Manager
Computer Hardware, 201-500 Employees

"The new support"

Pros: Easy to use
Implementing new functions constantly
Great support
Good SW integration

Cons: Mobile app not complete with all modules
The ticket system is new and will need some developments

Mandi S.
IT Support Manager
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2019

"Service Hub needs to be further developed"

Comments: Our experience has been okay with Hubspot setup. Our onboarding specialist has been trying to help us through some situational challenges with what we are wanting to accomplish within Hubspot, but we keep running into limitations of what Hubspot offers within Service Hub so far. I think they just need more time to further develop with the feedback from customers.

Pros: I like the built in reports and default properties that minimized set up time.

Cons: I'm not able to customize ticket properties seen when creating/viewing tickets per pipeline so I had to set it up to see all needed properties for all 3 pipelines on each ticket. There is no visibility into our chatbot conversations before they are handed off to a human. Contacts are created from each email sent through service hub and also from ticket submission, when we do not want this to occur. I also can't edit the Support Form to have only ticket properties since it connects to the contact properties to create a contact. I get that Hubspot charges based on number of contacts, but they should give customers the option on whether or not certain actions will create a contact or not. It may make sense for sales hub to do that, but not for service hub. We don't want a bunch of contacts in our system that are possibly end users of our product and not customers.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2019