15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Zoho Assist

Zoho Assist provides a simple and straight forward user interface to connect to remote computers anywhere on the globe.

Learn more about Zoho Assist

Pros:

Browser integration and Linux support are top features for us. Unattended also is a key feature for us.

Zoho Assist ratings

4.7
4.6
4.6
4.7

9.1/10

Zoho Assist has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 985 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho Assist before?

Director in UK

Great value for money

Comments: Have never had a problem with the service, it's always been available. Customer service are great and always reply quickly.

Pros:

Zoho Assist is very easy to user with a great user interface. Remote sessions are east to setup and great to use.

Cons:

Soemtimes while using the remote support option, some Mac users find it hard to allow the needed permissions for the software to work. A video would be good explaining how to set this up.

Nanette
Owner in Canada
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Zoho Assist - Great Product!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Everything has been great. Support has been wonderful and it is very easy to connect and use. I'm very happy and will definitely be purchasing a monthly subscription.

Pros:

I liked how easy it was to connect to a remote computer using Zoho Assist and that I don't require a password on the remote computer to access remotely. This was required by a previous program I had used and it was awful because if there was a disconnect the password would reset and I couldn't access remotely.

Cons:

Nothing so far. I haven't had any issues that make me dislike the program.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

Comments: Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

Pros:

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

Cons:

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

Clay
Manager in US
Wholesale, 51–200 Employees

Zoho Assist For Remote Support

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We have been very happy with the overall experience. The software is well-designed and we have never had any technical issues and have never had to contact Zoho technical support. That is a real plus for us.

Pros:

Very easy to implement and use for our environment. Especially like the web based interface. More features than we use in our small office to be honest. Overall great dollar to product value.

Cons:

Our remote customers are unfamiliar with the Zoho name and are sometimes hesitant to connect. We have to assure them that this is a legit piece of software to allay their fears. Not really a big deal, tho.

Systems Administrator in US
Sports, 201–500 Employees

How to not break the bank with remote assistance.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Zoho has been great, it functions as a tool that I don't have to worry about and don't feel I'm being gouged

Pros:

The cost to feature/function ratio is great. There are lot of features found in comparable more expensive solutions but available at a much more budget friendly package. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate and understand vs other more costly solutions.

Cons:

Unattended agents sometimes go offline for short periods of time after intense troubleshooting sessions that require multiple reboots, connect, disconnects.

Amritashan
Architect in India
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Value for money

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Before trying out Zoho Assist, i was using another product until one fine day some critical problem on their server knocked it out for a few hours.
i have used Zoho Assist for a few days now and it feels almost like it is not there. This is really difficult to achieve for most of the in-your-face software packages available in the market. Once you connect to a remote client, it is as if you are working on your own computer.
This is the perfect remote assistance software.

Pros:

* browser-based entirely. you don't have to install another software to provide assistance. * Super smooth connectivity * easy on pockets * translates keys-strokes between platforms (i use it from my linux to connect to a remote Mac, and i don't have to bother about translating my, for example, CTRL + S to CMD + S to save my files. * does not bother with constant ads or purchase requests

Cons:

Cons are a little difficult to find. If i have to be really picky, i would probably say it is the default graphics quality of the remote client that is streamed. But then, remote desktop/assistance is not supposed to be used for multimedia entertainment. And again, it is configurable in the settings, so it is not a bother.

Samy
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Best Remote Service for an Unbeatable Price!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

The many built in features. Initially, we did have an issue with remote audio, but the Zoho tech team built a customization for our specific needs. That's amazing!

Cons:

That it took Zoho team a couple of weeks to build the customization to fix the audio issue for our old(er) hardware.

Shane
IT Engineering in US
Consumer Electronics, Self Employed

Great tool for a great price

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Access computer using you mobile devices, tablet or computer. Easily assist users with the untended access for remote support and screen sharing. Send a link to the user to download support link software, simple setup. Remote desktop options of multiple screens. There are so many great features.

Cons:

There are some times of sessions freezing and I couldn't get back into the computer until the next day.

Zubayr
Senior IT Engineer in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Most affordable and reliable remote support platform for unattended access

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall it's positive. Minor issues cause loss in connectivity.

Pros:

Ease of use is key here. Everything is accessible and fast. Cheaper than other alternatives for unattended access. Also, being billed for remote support separately from unattended access is the game changer.

Cons:

Sometimes the agent loses connectivity and the machine must be restarted.

Deborah
Network and Computer Technician in US
Computer & Network Security, Self Employed

Zoho Assist a great product that is worth the purchase!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It's available when you need it. It's easy to learn how to use. Their our plenty tutorials out there if you need more information.

Pros:

The dashboard, and the ease of use. The easy setup, and the tools included to do your job well.

Cons:

I am still trying to find it. You will love this software.

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator in US
Gambling & Casinos, 501–1,000 Employees

Really Easy Setup

Comments: We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

Pros:

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

Cons:

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Jay
Supreme Lord and Master. in Australia
Construction, Self Employed

Great Product

Comments: I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

Pros:

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

Cons:

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard. This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

Matthew
IT Administrator in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Zoho Assist = Great value, Reliable service, and very customizable

Comments: We primarily use Zoho Assist to provide remote access to company workstations but also use it to provide remote IT support

Pros:

Zoho Assist is the most affordable RDP and remote support platform we have used. The service is extremely reliable and consistent - in a year-and-a-half we've experienced only a couple service outages - which were resolved quickly with the progress communicated to us throughout. Zoho is also constantly adding useful features and improving the quality of their product on a monthly basis. Assist is also very customizable to tailor specifically to business and client needs and can be seamlessly integrated into a vast array of other Zoho or business application products.

Cons:

Because Zoho offers such a wide variety of business solutions the subscription costs, licensing requirements, and configuration administration can be a bit confusing. It can lead to frustration when trying to customize a solution or integrate systems. The live support is very good though, and they always respond to our email inquiries .

Alix
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Zoho Assist is the last remotely platform you will ever need…

Comments: I am 100% happy with Zoho Assist. It makes my life easier and my customers life easier. It saves a whole bunch of $$$ a month, and it’s super dependable. Their platform is never down and always consistent. I highly recommend Zoho Assist.

Pros:

My absolute favorite thing about Zoho Assist is how easy it is to use on a computer and on my iPad. My customers don’t struggle to install the software and get support. I love the fact that they have customized rates to accommodate smaller IT companies. I definitely recommend this to everyone I talk to about simple and fast Remote Desktop solutions.

Cons:

Nothing. I’ve been using Zoho Assist for 3 years and I have not found one thing I dislike about this platform!!!

Ted
IT Deputy Director in US
Telecommunications, 201–500 Employees

Is Zoho Assist

Pros:

The flexibility of licensing for unattended or by support person is what attracted us to the ZohoAssist solution. For liability reasons we have a balance of unattended stations and support person licensing. Company owned remote machines for unattended and support person licensing for non-company machines. This forces the acknowledgement of allowing support in by starting the support session.

Cons:

One item that we find cumbersome is modify station properties like changing the name of the machine in unattended stations. It has to be modified from a different area and is not intuitive. I suggest adding a link in the system properties to allow modifying the system name.

Lance
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Best intermediate software

Comments: MSP using Zoho for customers who don't need full managed services. T and M customers

Pros:

Remote access on any machine relatively easy to use. Pricing was in line with other tiered remote access platforms and much cheaper than previous models

Cons:

The loading process can be challenging compared to upper tiered softwares but the pricing and use have made Zoho our choice. The new pop ups during silent install were challenging versus previous installation methods but was worked out.

Tyler
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Reliable, Easy To Use Remote Support Tool

Comments: Our agents have found it to be reliable, easy to use, and supported clients have also found it easy to work with. Our technical support capabilities have been greatly amplified by using this tool.

Pros:

We've had a great experience with Zoho Assist. One of the best things about the software is the speed to which a client can be invited to a session - in the agent portal, one click creates a session, another click invites the user, done. A small client software download is involved, but this has not been an issue for any of the remote sessions we have conducted. We have also not had any installation issues with the remote client software on customer machines. We also appreciate how cross-platform the Zoho Assist tool is, so that it works on any machine our customers are using. The remote desktop experience is reliable, operates with minimal lag, and automatically reconnects if any bandwidth interruptions occur. Ability to conduct sessions via mobile device is also useful.

Cons:

Very little that we did not like about the software. We have not experienced any crashes, installation issues, or incompatibility issues (both agent and supported client can be on any device). We cannot recall any service outages.

Nick
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Zoho Assist excellent alternative to more expensive options

Comments: Excellent experience all around I have also been using their mail service with a custom domain and been happy with that as well.

Pros:

Has worked for over 10 years without major issue and when I did I could contact support and get help within a few hours and usually resolve any issues in that time as well!

Cons:

Have not been able to make it work on Mac Desktop

Tobbie
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great Product at a great price

Pros:

Zoho Assit is a great product with every functionaly we needed

Cons:

Could make domain verification easier to verify.

Chandan
CTO in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Zoho Assist review by a company who is using the product since last five years

Comments: We are using Zoho Assist for the last five years and we are happy with it.

Pros:

It is to the point, accurate, and real-time customer support portal. Everything is transparent and logs are generated in the back end so that you can check who is doing what in your team. Granular level access can be given to technicians.

Cons:

Two features are missing as of now. Real-time voice chats with client and auto chat transcript mailing to the client at the end of the sesion. Otherwise, everything is good.

Eoin
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great remote connection software with multiple level account options

Comments: We use Zoho Assist primarily for training our new clients on our software as part of our on-boarding process. Zoho Assist has easily connected to windows and apple/mac machines and really help us better understand how our providers were interacting with the software. I'd like to see a level of use between business and enterprise or have the ability to "choose" the features I want to use/pay for kind of like a la carte pricing.

Pros:

The ability to easily and quickly connect to a remote user's machine. The ease of setup (except Apple products).

Cons:

The quality of the connection can severely affect usability. I'd like the option to connect to the remote machine to "watch", but have to "Press a button" to turn on my ability to interact directly with the machine.

Darshan
President in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Great remote access / remote support software

Pros:

The ease of use and ease of set up definitely made it the best option - no lag between connections and a stable connection every single time, even when using with weak wifi / data connections. The mobile app makes it simple to use, as well as the versatility of the iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and PC / Mac apps is phenomenal and the app gets regular updates to address any bugs / introduce new features and stability.

Cons:

The file sharing could be improved - i.e. not needing to log into the remote PC to initiate the file transfer.

Systems Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A "No Fuss" Solution To Our Remote Needs

Comments: I have been in consulting for over 30 years and have almost always worked on the technical side of supporting customers. In my years of doing this kind of work I have had to rely on many different types of remote connections. Zoho Assist is by far the easiest and most reliable connection method I have used, all while still being secure.

Pros:

Working in a consulting practice that consistently needs access to customer systems requires remote access software that is secure, uncomplicated and just works. We have subscriptions to other remote software for those few cases where the customers have a required method of access but Zoho Assist is the primary go-to product for our systems engineer group. In the past, we often had to manage multiple VPN connections with multiple profiles to be able to access the systems we help maintain. That is not an ideal solution since there are issues with some VPN installations being incompatible with other VPN software and just the length of time it takes to port all those connections to a new machine when you upgrade hardware. While we do still use VPN connections for some customers, most times we can use Zoho Assist as an alternative. The interface for Zoho Assist is uncomplicated and easy to navigate both for the person initiating the remote session and the end user enabling the remote access. The unattended access is just as simple with a very easy deployment link working for most of the system we need to access. There are other products with more features on the market but we have found that we seldom use the additional features and the price point for those "bells and whistles" tend to be much higher than what we pay for Zoho Assist.

Cons:

I have no real complaints about Zoho Assist. It is a solution that is simple to use and the price point for the feature set you get is very reasonable.

Peter
CISO in US

Affordable and functional

Comments: Positive. Easy, affordable deployment to customers

Pros:

Easy deployment, easy access. It’s cheaper than competing products, but manages to get the job done

Cons:

iOS client can be buggy and refuse to accept keystrokes. Sometimes takes longer for the host to start than competing products.

Rica Mae
Rica Mae
Documented-Information Officer in Philippines
Construction, 201–500 Employees

Zoho Assist Review

Pros:

I've been using a lot of remote tools throughout my career and Zoho assist has been my favorite so far. Zoho stands out to other app because of its versatility, I can use it anywhere I like, I can use to my desktop, laptop, and even on my mobile phone which makes it much easier for me to handle user concerns. Great features such as unattended access, live chat, file transfer/sharing and troubleshooting tools makes it a top remote solution for you.

Cons:

Didn't have anything to dislike about the app, customer support are also reliable and they act fast enough to make the most assistance I needed.