15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Decisions

Decisions is a powerful meeting management solution for users of Microsoft Teams and Office 365.

Learn more about Decisions

Pros:

Customer service respond fast and react well to suggestions.

Decisions ratings

4.2
4.4
4.4
4.3

8.4/10

Decisions has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 57 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Decisions before?

Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Pleasantly surprised

Pros:

I used to copy paste and create new word document for weekly meetings. it was difficult to track tasks and update the meeting as it was occurring decisions helped minimize the work and keeps people on task.

Cons:

At this point, I don’t have any issues with it

Robert
President in Canada
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

An excellent product - easy to use and guides teams toward best practices

Comments: Implementation support was good. The product was easy to figure out during testing and issues were quickly resolved. Once implemented there has been zero downtime so far. I general am more reserved in my reviews but this is an excellent product - 5 stars!
I do not work for this company and I was not solicited in any way for this review.

Pros:

Very intuitive for users, easy to implement, tight integration with Microsoft products that we have already invested in.

Cons:

Requires some user training (which the vendor was happy to provide). Would prefer more obvious ways for including guests in meeting agendas. Not integrated into Teams search (this is a Microsoft limitation and would apply to any similar product)

Kenneth
Project Leader in US
Program Development, 201–500 Employees

My experience on Decision

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: It is a good tool though some challenge on managing the Decision while having the meeting

Pros:

A good tool to arrange meeting - agenda, minutes and actions

Cons:

Some challenges on managing the Decision while having the meeting

Audrey
Corporate Governance Coordinator in UK
Government Administration, 201–500 Employees

too many workarounds needed

Comments: None, created more work for the same result

Pros:

east to share agenda and attached reports once all pre work completed

Cons:

different levels of access required ie private and public needed for our meetings and it is not simple to manage access to the appropriate documents. Work arounds or enhanced versions needed to allow online comments to be made , agenda templates unable to be shared

6 months ago

Hi Audrey! Thank you so much for your feedback on your experience with using Decisions! We greatly appreciate your input, as it helps us understand how we can improve our service to better meet your needs. We understand your concerns about the complexity of managing different levels of access to private and public meetings. Simplifying the access control process is a priority for us. We would love to set up some time to discuss this with you further. If you would like to set up some time with one of our system experts, we would be more than happy to take a deeper dive into these concerns and come up with a solution for you. Your input is invaluable to us, and we take your suggestions seriously. We are committed to continually improving our platform to better serve your needs. If you have any additional ideas, feedback, or specific requirements you'd like us to consider, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at [email protected]. Your feedback plays a vital role in shaping the future of our service. Thank you for being part of our journey toward enhancing the meeting management experience

Marco
CEO in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Very useful agenda tool

Pros:

I like Agenda, the possibility to create and suggest, the availabolity on every platform (Outlook, teams, sharepoint) and possibility to connect thorught different device

Cons:

the price is too high, I cannot share agenda with no licensed user

Anji
Director of Marketing & Digital Strategy in Australia
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great integration for Microsoft Teams users

Comments: Decisions has a plug-in for MS teams so you can open Decisions from a tab to the left of the Teams window. You can then see your upcoming meetings as a calendar list, and add agendas to them from there. You can create agenda templates, and assign them to a recurring meeting, and members of your team can add items to the agenda in real time. You can choose to notify (or not) meeting attendees, even those outside your organisation. Onec a meeting commences, you can open the meeting minutes in Word or One Note, and when you save the minutes, you can save them into a folder in Microsoft 365. If you've set up auto-save, the minutes will auto-save as you create them. Overall pretty good so far.

Pros:

The software integrates with Microsoft Teams making it easy for us to use when we are in online meetings.

Cons:

The meeting minutes must be taken using Microsoft Word or One Note. This is not how we like to work. It would be better if there was the option to take minutes inside the MS Teams environment.

Darvin
IT Manager in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Great Solution For Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minute Management

Comments: It has transformed how we manage and document our meetings.

Pros:

Love the seamless integration with Microsoft 365 in a lot of different ways; calendar events, Office 365 groups, the Teams app, and file storage.

Cons:

Do not have anything that I can think of that we do not like about it.

Chalu
Senior Manager, Evaluation Faculty in US
E-Learning, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Easy To Use, Teams Game Changer

Pros:

Decisions seamlessly integrate into Teams and it produces PowerPoints based on the agenda.

Cons:

I would love a standalone Decisions App to work in .

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

The only meeting management system you need

Comments: It has made our processes for meetings more efficient

Pros:

Customizable agendas. Easy to access learning material. Good customer support. The best feature is the teams/sharepoint integration for saving and the outlook calendar integration with the add ins to manage meetings. The word minute feature is super and the task option makes it a very efficient software solution

Cons:

It looks more complicated than it is so for not-so-tech-savy users it can be intimidating. The biggest con is that task do not automatically appear in the assigned persons calendar and is only found in tasks which is not the common time and organization method in our organization

Halim
Legal Administrative Assistant in Canada
Legal Services, 51–200 Employees

Become more organize

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Great organization tool Convenience of generating minutes/notes etc Integrates with Outlook/Teams Layout looks great

Cons:

Could have been simpler to set up Options are a bit hidden for instance giving permission to someone etc

Eilean
Business Support Assistant in UK
Government Administration, 201–500 Employees

Findings of using Decisions App

Comments: The main problem has been working out how to make it work in a way that will be recognisable for meeting attendees. The other difficulty for me has been remembering all the little bits to compile within the agenda.

Pros:

To be honest, the only thing that I have found good about Decisions is that the reports/papers are attached to the agenda.

Cons:

It's not user friendly for the compiler in my opinion. So much time is lost explaining to attendees how to access the Decisions agenda and how to download the app if they do not already have it installed - providing they already have TEAMS installed in the first place. Setting up the agenda to include the invitations, timings etc. is a very 'bitty' process. Using Decisions creates a duplicate set of files of documents - this can impact on version control. We cannot create a Decisions agenda independently of a meeting invitation. We cannot insist that meeting attendees access paperwork via Decisions so we have to issue an agenda and papers in the 'usual' way anyway - this mean duplication of work..

6 months ago

Hi Eilean! Thank you so much for taking the time to give feedback on Decisions; we're sorry to hear that you've encountered some challenges with the platform. We understand the importance of a smooth and efficient meeting management solution, and we take your comments extremely seriously. We understand your concerns about the user-friendliness of Decisions and the difficulties in explaining the platform to meeting attendees. We're continually working to improve the user experience and reduce any barriers or entry for new users. We would love to get in touch with you to explore ways to streamline this for a more efficient experience. Regarding the duplication of files and potential impacts on version control, we acknowledge that this is a valid concern. We would love to work with you to show you how to avoid this situation if you have some time in the near future to help reduce any duplication of work for you and your team. We appreciate your input and are committed to enhancing Decisions to better meet your needs. We would love the opportunity to speak with you directly to go through these concerns in greater detail. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] so we can set up some time with your dedicated customer success manager. Thank you again, Eilean, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Athena
Continuous Improvement Lead in New Zealand
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use - excellent customer service and set-up assistance

Comments: Firstly I want to complement your team, Ollie Langdon, Preet Patel and Manubhav Kumar. We have implemented other company wide programs and have never had the responsiveness that the Decision team has given. If they were unsure of something they were upfront that they weren't sure, in other words, honest interaction. They came back to me with answers without me having to follow up. Often the answers/response happened the same day, which was a conversation rather than the standard here are answers to your questions email and links with no human interaction. Wow in this day and age where customer service is sorely lacking I was really impressed. I'm extremely happy with Decisions and the support that I have received.

Pros:

Easy to use and easy to train people who are not tech. savy. It's a great communication tool for agenda, minutes, and decision made that will effect the whole company. We are a Medical Practice with split scheduling, so often commutation to all team members can be clunky. Decision is a way of ensuring that there is an open line of communication both in minute taking and decision making.

Cons:

On the administrative side it's a little clunky when you have to edit minutes after you have finalized. Transition from trail to user needed a little tweak (in fairness this didn't take long to do).

Torbjörn
CDO / CISO in Sweden
Government Administration, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Decisions in the public sector

Comments: Decisions supports all types of meeting forums in our organization. To be able to follow up tasks etc. through Planner strengthens our mobility in the organization.

Pros:

Decisions integration with Teams! Can not get any better!

Cons:

Would give us increased use if you could choose to connect it to my own OneDrive at meetings that I book in Outlook.

Yann
IT Solution Delivery Specialist in Switzerland
Pharmaceuticals, 201–500 Employees

My go to place for my meeting

Pros:

I really like that I can find all my agenda topics, attached documents and minutes in one place. The integration with Teams is perfect and save us a lot of time from sharing the agenda to the minutes. Customer service respond fast and react well to suggestions. I am a huge fan of using OneNote for publishing Decisions meetings minutes as I can find all past minutes very fast just by browsing my OneNote. I only received good feedbacks from my colleagues and will continue working with Decisions in the years to come.

Cons:

Maybe the possibility to see all meeting held within a Teams or channel even if I wasn't part of that meeting. Since we don't invite the whole 365 Group to all meeting so that could be a problem. Except that nothing comes to my mind.

Mary Kathryn
Administrative Assistant to Executive Vice President in US
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Using Decisions to simplify Meetings

Pros:

When using decisions I really appreciate how the different pieces can sync together. I especially love being able create a word document quickly from the meeting agenda and notes.

Cons:

There are pieces that aren't the most user-friendly. For example when trying to figure out how to add a vote to the agenda, and then the results of the vote it took time to dig around for the procedure to do this. It wasn't as obvious as I would have liked.

6 months ago

Hi Mary! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your input and strive to enhance our platform based on user experiences and suggestions. We understand your frustration in finding the process for adding a vote to the agenda and accessing the vote results. User-friendliness is our top priority, and we want to ensure that these tasks are as intuitive and straightforward as possible. We would love to offer some time with one of our system experts to go over the Voting capability and other best practices as it relates to our software. You can reach us at any time at [email protected]. If you have any more specific suggestions or encounter any other challenges while using our platform, please feel free to share them with us. Your insights are incredibly valuable in helping us provide a better service. Thank you for being a part of our community, and we look forward to delivering an improved experience in the future.

Thomas
Portfolio Manager in Norway
Government Administration, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Excellent tool for meeting preparation, chairing and followup

Comments: Se pros section.
It gave us a better meeting structure, more effective meetings and more involvement from participants. As a meeting chair it made my days far more easier.

Pros:

We have piloted Decisions as a meeting tool in a very hectic project for a year. It enabled us to have an extremly better structure to our meetings. Nice flow of how to handle agenda items, decision log and tasks for followups and meeting notes. Its integration with Teams makes this a very useful tool for our organization.

Cons:

I really don't have any cons, but I seem to need to put at least 40 chars here:)

Rishabh
Regional Finance Governance Lead in Singapore
Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees

Moving towards efficient tracking

Pros:

Best part is Agenda based meeting, which helps in more fruitful discussions and also helps to prepare for different agenda topics in advance.

Cons:

Best part is Agenda based meeting, which helps in more fruitful discussions and also helps to prepare for different agenda topocs in advance.

BIll
Director of Operations in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Good working software

Comments: Good, we enjoy the features we use and learning the new ones with planner, we enjoy the fact that we can keep track of upcoming tasks and are able to use the software at anytime during our meetings.

Pros:

Keeping track of daily, weekly and monthly work

Cons:

We struggle with some issues with special invites (outsiders getting their invite) as well as if we delete a meeting (reoccurring) we lose all information from the prior meetings? Biggest issue is SPELL CHECK not in the software! :-)

Tomáš
Marketing specialist in Czechia
Design, 51–200 Employees

Daily work with Decisions

Pros:

The service is connected to Teams. All in one place. Possibility of cooperation with other colleagues. Keeping track of the agenda and all meeting points. Easier planning of meetings. Export and assignment options.

Cons:

Sometimes it is more difficult to track down an older meeting that has already taken place. It is not possible to filter by keyword among meetings that have already taken place.

Rachel
Senior Business Administrator in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Love this app. It is game changing from an administrators point of view

Comments: So far, so amazing. I love the collaboration with the app. The fact that you can see/access everything relating to that meeting on one page. I like that once the agenda is set up, it creates the meeting folder with sub-folders for all the agenda items, looks really professional. I can't wait to learn even more about what this app can do.

Pros:

I like the fact that you are able to collaborate on agendas easily. I love that once set up the agenda can be seen directly within the MS Teams window and you can access the associated documents. The feature of linking the MS Planner as the action log is great and how it all syncs together.

Cons:

I am still learning the app, but haven't found a feature that I don't like so far

Ben
Financial Analyst in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Decisions Review

Pros:

The main use I have for Decisions is meeting agendas and minutes. I believe that the integration with OneNote is essential.

Cons:

I definitely feel like the agenda platform can be improved. I would like to be able to import custom agendas for each reoccurring meeting of a variety of formats. For example, being able to use a word document as the "agenda" that gets duplicated each week would be very helpful. Additionally, having this link to One Drive to automatically save in a shared folder would be exceptionally helpful. In the same sense, for meeting minutes, more customization in formatting would be great.

Varnika
Research Graduate Student in US
Biotechnology, 10,000+ Employees

Easy integration with Office 365

Pros:

I like this software because it's easy to use for meetings, collaboration etc. as it can work with Microsoft Teams and the entire suite of Office 365.

Cons:

Comes up with so many features that learning all of them is time-consuming.

Tove E.
Instituttkoordinator in Norway
Research, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Decisions makes me manage meetings a lot easier than before

Comments: It's easier to share information related to meetings with my team. Processing of tasks and decisions is in fact of strategic importance after we implemented Decisions. It has become much easier to plan meetings together.

Pros:

Making agendas. Planning meetings together.

Cons:

Some trouble loosing my notes a couple of times. But, my support in Oslo found them easily :-)

Alan
Chief Technical Architect in UK
Financial Services, 201–500 Employees

Fantastic Colloboration Software

Pros:

Decisions is an amazing product, extremely well thought out and brings clarity to meetings. Decisions is deeply embedded into the Microsoft Teams ecosystem utilising Planner, Tasks, Office Apps, Meetings etc.. The product provides support for the full meeting lifecycle, planning, documentation, running the meeting, voting, tracking, minutes and follow up tasks. Agenda items can be easily moved between meetings, tasks imported from the planner. Security is very well thought out with data never leaving the customer tenant.

Cons:

We ran into some issues with Conditional Access Policies within Ofice 365 blocking agenda items being displayed. This is not a decisions issues but rather an issue with how Microsoft deals with Microsoft Graph requests.

Maudie
Business Operations Manager in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Make Meetings Magical

Pros:

Decisions has enabled me to easily prepare agenda, linked documents and discussion points for meetings. I can then take notes during the meeting and easily convert these to minutes. Sharing the agenda, documents and minutes is a breeze. The ability to note tasks allocated and decisions made swiftly and in a trackable way really is brilliant - it makes follow up and tracking so much more straightforward.

Cons:

I've not yet come across anything I don't like about Decisions!