• Overall
    4.9 /5

About Outfunnel

Marketing automation that drives revenue. Deep 2-way integrations with Pipedrive, Copper, Hubspot CRM.

Learn more about Outfunnel

Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2019

"Super-easy 2-way integration between Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Pros: Outfunnel made it easier for us to track email marketing actions for our leads and clients within our CRM. With it, we can now see which leads received and opened our newsletters and we can customize their lead-journey based on their actions and interests.

Cons: Outfunnel integrates Pipedrive and Mailchimp and more integrations (like chat-services, e.g. Intercom or Drift, and others) would be very useful.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Siim L.
Marketer

"Outfunnel"

Pros: This software helps to keep in sync all the marketing contacts that i have (between Pipedrive and Mailchimp). But definitely best thing about this software is web visitor tracking! Keep it going, Andrus!

Cons: There should be opportunity to tune when the web tracking info sent back to Pipedrive (for example if lead visits more than 2 pages, then send the information)

Jens S.
Marketing
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"Outfunnel for SaaS solution market entry US to EU"

Comments: just great, everything clear and again: support is awesome

Pros: integration with Pipedrive, personal support which is 10 out of 5 stars

Cons: in general flexibility on how to use generated data is missing a bit beside filters

• Reviewed on 22/09/2020
Growth Hacker
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2020

"Easy setup and outstanding customer service"

Comments: Superb customer service, handy tool, and easy & straight-forward setup!

Pros: Convenient tool, with handy setup and integration with Pipedrive and Mailchimp and excellent customer support.

Cons: I currently haven't noticed any cons working with Outfunnel.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2020
Olivia S.
Marketing Director
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2020

"Best tool for two-way integration for Pipedrive and MailChimp"

Comments: The Outfunnel team readily answered all questions and allowed us to extend our trial while we worked through extra testing. The tracking of user activity has been seamless. This tool also allowed us to catch that a certain segment of our email list had not received an email, and we were able to easily fix that and send it out.

Pros: Outfunnel was very easy to setup and implement. The two-way integration was a critical decision factor. The sales team especially likes that all user activity is tracked in Pipedrive, allowing for seamless communication between our marketing and sales efforts.

Cons: We have not yet utilized the email marketing tools offered directly via Outfunnel. We are continuing to use MailChimp.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2020
Adam W.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2020

"Simple tool for managing segmented e-mails"

Comments: We had a larger mailchimp e-list and were keeping individual user data in pipedrive. Outfunnel allowed us to segment the pipedrive user base much more specifically in order to manage small to medium bulk e-mails. As a small business that cares about not spamming our followers, this segmentation is perfect to send people exactly what we think they want to hear about.

Pros: We like how well Outfunnel connects to our existing CRM (pipedrive) and allows us to getting additional data points. It was easy to set-up and connected to everything we already use really well. The team was very communicative and supportive to get up and running.

Cons: Getting the e-mails approved via our domain was a bit tedious, but this is the case with most e-mail softwares. There are still a few features we would love, but this works for now.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2020
Andrew T.
Business Development
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"Superb Connector Delivering Proven Results"

Comments: From the first trial and configurations the software has been reliable, backed up by responsive and helpful support. It delivered just what we needed and we have continued to deploy new features as they are released.

Pros: The system was easy to set up and is ongoing maintenance is minimal. We don’t even have to login to the interface as it just works.

Cons: Small annoyance that new email lists in Mailchimp can cause create new records in Pipedrive

Hassan K.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2020

"Simple, functional and useful tool to have"

Comments: It's great value for money and does what it says on the tin.
I don't have to worry about it. Just cruise control and enjoy the results!
On top of that, there is the excellent, personal customer service. That's a BIG factor for me and certainly made me feel as a business both welcome and valued

Pros: Primarily used it to link MailChimp to Pipedrive. to be fair, it is very easy to use and certainly helped us as a tool for managing leads and measuring effort vs value for us.
As a start-up in its early stages of growth, having the web tracking feature is a big plus too.

Cons: It took us a short while to figure out and benefit from the range of features thsi offers. It's not entirely a bad thing if I'm honest. I ended p having more than expected

Dominique L.
Communications
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

"ElevaFInca"

Comments: Very happy !
I've implented outfunnel on my third week working for ElevaFinca. The team was happy and impressed. Outfunnel help me prove my worth

Pros: Very nice customer service.
Once it set up it works.

Cons: It's a little expensive, but at the same no other companies compares.
In pipe drive, I'd love it if it be possible to see if a prospect is subscribed to Mailchimp and see is direct stats of implication with the news letter.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2020

"Useful tool covering a lot of ground"

Comments: Friendly and helpful support and reliable platform

Pros: We like the tight integration with pipedrive and Mailchimp, which are our two main CRM / Marketing tools. It's a nice complement to this suite

Cons: No zapier integration, however it's not a show stopper - most scenarios can be covered with Pipedrive filters. I believe this is being worked on anyway Also having visibility within pipedrive of Mailchimp clickthroughs would be nice.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2020
Megan D.
Associate Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"Easy to use and very helpful support team"

Comments: Great! Would highly recommend!

Pros: Simple and gets the job done.
Outfunnel is easy to use and intuitive, I love how straightforward it was to set up and start our first automation.

Cons: It would be great to have more flexibility and manipulation of the lead scoring feature. I would like to be able to create and determine a point value for multiple, new, marketing activities.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2020
CMO
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"Excellent marketing automation, with a focus on B2B"

Comments: Overall, Outfunnel has been a helpful tool for automating our email nurture campaigns. The email sequences are easy to use, and perfect for simple, conversational emails. The data is synced to our CRM, so it's all automated.

Pros: The value for money is incredible. Outfunnel does all the heavylifting for automated email marketing. Data such as email engagement, web visit and even lead scores are synced to our CRM, marrying lead nurturing and sales in a seamless way.

Cons: The functionality is a little limited, but it's sufficient for us. May be insufficient if you needs are more complex.

Robert J.
CMO
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"Easy to get started and great value for money"

Comments: We are solving some of our onboarding and sales communication automation needs with Outfunnel.

Pros: Outfunnel makes setting up automated email communication that can support your onboarding, sales and marketing processes effortless. The UI is simple. It has all the features to get going fast.

Cons: Their vision of a fully lifecycle communication and marketing tool is still in its infancy so it is a more of an aid to existing processes rather than a tool to setup your entire set of processes.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Casey H.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

"Simple and powerful"

Comments: Outfunnel pulls information about an email recipient's interaction with our email and website. Putting this information at the sales teams' fingertips is extremely useful to their sales efforts.

Pros: Outfunnel seamlessly integrates pipedrive and mailchimp to provide powerful data to our sales team. I don't have to think about it because it just does what it's supposed to do. If I have any issue or questions, customer service is on top of it quickly and helps me find the answer.

Cons: Minor thing, but when someone unsubscribes, I wish it updated pipedrive rather than stopped synching.

Alexander M.
Head Of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Great tool with powerful 2-way sync"

Comments: Definitely one of my favorite marketing automation tools that runs in the background while I focus on my work.

Pros: I've been using Pipedrive and Mailchimp for years, but never knew I could sync the two like this. Thanks to Outfunnel I don't have to think about my many email lists any more (they are in full sync with my contacts list). This tool has made my job way easier and the value I get for the price is great.

Cons: At first it wasn't clear to me how many contacts I can sync as the subscription fee depends on that. I contact their support and got an immediate answer that gave me the extra push I needed to buy their subscription.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Matt E.
Operations
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2020

"Absolutely love this"

Comments: Overall it is awesome. Support is amazing. That is my favorite part. If you have ANY issues they are ALWAYS on top of it. The software itself has a clean UI, easy to use, and works.

Pros: We use Copper as our CRM. They do not have any way to automate email sequences so we can stay on top of our prospects. We can setup multiple sequences, assign a tag to the lead, then let the system work for us.

Cons: There were a few things that were unclear as to how to use tags between opportunities and people in Copper. Nothing wrong on the software side but it was a bit confusing on how it works. We sent an email, and they called me and walked me through it and it was easy peasy. The other part is it was confusing to know when a sequence was active. I thought I set it up correctly but turned out it wasn't on but I told them to change the verbiage to make it more clear that you need to click to the next step to actually make the sequence work.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2020
Amir T.
Technologist
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Swift integration with PipeDrive"

Pros: Very intuitive and easy to set up integration with PipeDrive. I set the Mailchimp sync module and it just works, no hustle. Saves me a tone of time to try and update my MailChimp contacts with the new CRM leads.

Cons: I didn't try the Web Tracking module because I don't have control over the website (shared resources). I wish that there was a configuration option so I don't need to pay for modules I don't use.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Frederic L.
Vp Business Dev
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2020

"Amazing Addon"

Pros: The easiest link and value of following up on mails sent thru mailchimp. Amazing Support!

Cons: still some features comming will be amazing!

• Reviewed on 04/05/2020
Paul M.
Me
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2019

"The best way to connect Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Comments: I highly recommend Outfunnel. The product is great and the support is very fast.

Pros: Outfunnel is incredibly easy to set up and I love how it syncs email engagement data like clicks/opens back to your Pipedrive deals.

Cons: It lacks some customisation options like adding people to Mailchimp groups.

Valentin B.
Marketing Manager

"Works as advertised"

Comments: Setup super easy, most things were intuitive. Had to clarify a few things with the support team but they were super responsive so no problem.

Pros: I really like that Outfunnel does exactly what it says on the box. For me, it elegantly bridges the shortcomings of Pipedrive which is our main CRM. The team is great and I've already had a few discussions with them and saw that they implemented a few of my requests

Cons: It's not as feature-full as other products on the market. For me, it's more of a tool and less of a solution. It's best to get into it already knowing what you're trying to achieve.

Harjinder G.
CRM Specialist
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 Employees

"Outfunnel software review"

Comments: Outfunnel allows the Marketing team to send emails on behalf of the sales team freeing up their time to do sales activities. Outfunnel have a fantastic support team, their Live Chat is a great way to get answers quickly. They're always open to recommendations and have regular product updates with new features and functionality.

Pros: There are two things I like most about the software, firstly the newly added dynamic sender details functionality, giving you the ability to change sender details dynamically based on the contact owner in our CRM, so you don't need to create multiple emails for each sender. This has saved us a great deal of time. Secondly the bounce activity tracking which allows us to identify incorrect/invalid email addresses and update/cleanse them accordingly, helping us to maintain a cleaner database.

Cons: The bounce emails are caught by Outfunnel and we have no visibility of these. It would be good to have these emails filtered into a specific mailbox and identify hard/soft bounces. Also, currently we're unable to map to single/multiple option fields in Pipedrive, only text date and number fields are supported.

Antonio S.
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Outbound mailing made simple"

Comments: Very good. it perfectly links data into Pipedrive.

Pros: The lead score, the tracking links. and the pipedrive integration.

Cons: You have to build landing pages with other tools.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2021
Rene S.
Head of Sales
Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2019

"Easy to use and first choice if you are using Pipedrive"

Comments: Lean, clean and simple.

Pros: Easy to implement and the perfect choice if you are using Pipedrive.

Cons: Only Mailchimp is possible right now so, we were limited regarding the automation workflows.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2019
Founder and CEO
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2020

"Great customer support...if you need it, but you won't"

Comments: Excellent value for money and a good single-purpose app for CRM basic marketing automation.

Pros: Does what it says, and is vastly easier to use than Frederick von Chimpenheimer IV's product. It you do need help setting up the support is very personalized and fast.

Cons: I'm not sure there's anything I don't like, except that it requires being connected to pipedrive; i understand that's it's purpose; but would be nice to have other intetrations.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2020
Vlad I.
Growth Marketeer
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2020

"One-of-a-kind tool for 2-way sync between Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Comments: Very positive, especially given the usefulness of the tool and how reachable and helpful the support is

Pros: Its cornerstone functionality allowed us to streamline the syncing workflow and to trigger CRM automations based on drip email activity of individual users. It's also a very straightforward tool to use, and it didn't require a whole lot of time to set up. Being reasonably priced, it's one of the best ways to build linked CRM automations for those using Mailchimp for email marketing purposes.

Cons: In the beginning, there were certain features that were lacking for an optimal workflow. However, after reaching out to the support team, those were added to the development roadmap and implemented as soon as 2.5 weeks after my request.