Book Like A Boss Reviews

by Book Like A Boss

Filter by:

• Overall

About Book Like A Boss

Booking Pages Builder, Unlimited customized and optimized booking pages for all your bookings.

Learn more about Book Like A Boss

Charlene C.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

"BLAB is the Boss!"

Comments: I LOVE IT! I have used other schedulers and this is by far the most versatile. It works for me and that's all that matters.

Pros: The ease of set up from start to finish is a major plus, especially for those less tech saavy. It is a simple yet a robust and effective tool for many different industries, whether they sell products or services. The various integrations are easy to set up, even for a beginner. Support and ongoing development are terrific. It has changed so much from inception - all for the better.

Cons: The only glitch I have found is for the a series of services requiring payment or scheduling. I have done a work around which is ok, though it requires a manual send versus an automatic one. Not a big deal for me, but it may be for bigger companies.

Angel P.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2019

"All the options that you need for your business's bookings"

Comments: Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

Pros: I like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.

Cons: As one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-

• Reviewed on 30/08/2019
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"the best"

Comments: am in love with this software It is much better than the competition, many more options and offers a more professional look

Pros: Easy to use
multitude of configuration options
customizable aspects
dating function
service sales function
It is a personal services website

Cons: I have nothing to object against this program
There is no perfection but this program is very very close

• Reviewed on 18/02/2020
Riccardo L.
Wood Crafter
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2021

"The perfect solution to schedule appointments or sell services from the same platform"

Comments: Overall, my experience with Book Like a Boss has been great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a scheduling tool for their business.

Pros: There is so much I like about Book Like a Boss that is not easy to know where to start from :D First of all, I like the fact that it gives users the ability to create a page that can include the different types of appointments or services you may be selling as well as customer testimonials and videos. It is an excellent way to briefly showcase what you do, what you are all about, and what you sell. Then there is the customization power you get. You can create and customize most things: appointment types and duration, confirmation/thank you messages, the branding of your Book Like a Boss calendar, and even decide whether you want to display the calendars for all your events or even the one (or ones) of a specific one (or ones). Same if you would like to embed it to your website, you have the ability to decide what gets displayed and what doesn't get displayed to users. You can even use SMS reminders, or sell memberships, group classes or recurring classes/events. Plus, Book Like a Boss has quite the array of integrations so you will be able to use it with many of the tools you may already be using in your business.

Cons: I think the one thing that is missing from Book Like a Boss compared to some of its competitors is a mobile app. It would be great to be able to manage things and even contact people (with the web version you can already do this) with my smartphone so that I wouldn't always be dependent on my computer.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2021
Owner, Astrologer-Numerologist, Intuitive Reader, & Author
Individual & Family Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"SO happy to be using Book Like A Boss!"

Comments: It has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients now!
It's easier on both sides of the experience. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them AND to get their payments taken care of up front. It's also been great for me in better managing my schedule.
Thank you to the Book Like A Boss team! You are so very appreciated!

Pros: I like the customization. There are so many ways to make this compatible with my branding. I also like the scheduling options - being able to set up time cushions between sessions, sync with my Google calendar, etc. I especially LOVE that bookings can be pending approval! And that I can override and schedule clients earlier if I need to. And the best thing is about this service is that their team actually LISTENS to their customers. They are very communicative and responsive, which is a big deal these days. Great customer service!

Cons: It can be a bit challenging to set up the services. I wish there were categories for the services, and I wish we could set up events & class series (multiple events in one series) more easily. It takes a bit to set up, but it is worth it once it's done. Split payment would also be a nice addition - to be able to have clients pay with deposits for large ticket services or to have installment payments. It would also be good to have more customization of the reminder emails sent to clients. I'd love to be able to put additional information into those emails. But again, what's great about this company is that they LISTEN to their customers, and they're making some of these requested changes (the ones in high demand, anyway). The team is very communicative and responsive.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2019

"Great Scheduling and Booking System that really does it All"

Comments: The ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and then I can embed the scheduling link to automatically appear once they pay and receive the thank you for payment message. It created a seamless workflow and saved me a lot of time with the back and forth of scheduling and paying. I also love the ability to have the automatic and manual bookings so that I can decide whether to accept the appointment and respond with a message as to why I might want to reschedule. My clients love the way the system works and have also indicated they have looked into becoming customers of Book Like a Boss.

Pros: Easy to use, easy to set up, easy to customize, decent price, great service, always improving. I can easily preview my changes, copy links and paste back and forth into texts and emails on the go from my ipad or cell phone. I can make all changes to my account easily through mobile devices. I travel quite a bit so having to wait to return to my desktop computer is not always efficient in running a business. I love the flexibility of being able to use this system from any device. The integration of multiple payment systems was a wonderful improvement and it allowed me to put all of my scheduling and booking needs in one place. The customization feature also allowed me to have a consistent branding approach.

Cons: I would love to be able to connect more than one type of credit card merchant. I use both square and stripe and am limited to using one in this system. Not a big deal but not ideal.

Jonathan M.
CDO
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"Scheduling with Style"

Comments: Wonderful company, great team of people behind the product - offers good flexibility for those wanting to display their schedule on their own site or on an included bookme url

Pros: I love how this tool also gives users a dashboard to display their services - works great for people and entrepreneurs who haven't the time, skill or money to put a website up

Cons: The interface for setting up various services is a little clunky and poorly laid out in a few places - it could also use some additional features like polling for group meetings

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Cybil S.
Cybil S.
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"It's A Work in Progress"

Comments: Overall BLAB is a good system and great for the cost. It's super easy to use and the BLAB developers are working hard to improve it all the time. Their Facebook customer support and community is invaluable for finding workarounds, discussing bugs, and talking about what we wish we had on BLAB next. The BLAB team is an active part of the community and also responds in decent time to any tech/bug queries via the website.

Pros: I like how easy it is to set up and get running. On the backend, it took me almost no time to get basic functionality working. On the front end for my clients love how easy it is to use.

Cons: That I don't have enough control over how people book. I really need a product that has coded for more complex bookings. I run a spa and this system needs a TON of workarounds. I feel a lot of it is lazy coding that just wasn't thought through. For example the SMS system texts clients reminders for their appts, but it doesn't include the time in it. This just seems lazy. Also they, thankfully added approval options to the booking so that users have to get the booking approved, but that doesn't seem to be the case when a client reschedules. Why? I need all my appts to get approval - esp the rescheduled ones! These are just a few of the booking holes I've come across. I could go on, but in general if you understand that the BLAB team is working on these issues you know what you're getting into.

Jonnie J.
Digital Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2019

"Great service - great support - I love it"

Comments: Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use. Nice personal customer service from the team that actually built it. Has never let me down.

Pros: Book Like A Boss is such a great product. The ability to set up both paid and free appointments is really handy - especially with the payment solution baked in. It connects up to lots of service direct and can also link to Zapier for other requirements.
More than anything the service is excellent. I use it and I recommend it all the time.

Cons: Perhaps your main homepage gets a bit cluttered when you have lots of options for people to choose. However I normally link direct to the specific meeting choice so not really a factor.

Rita S.
Rita S.
Digital Strategist
Design, Self Employed

"Best Scheduler"

Comments: I love that I can send people to schedule an appointment easily. And I can also create products to promote that they can purchase with ease. I also like that I can connect my Zoom account and provide the call information immediately.

Pros: BLAB has so many features that I love. You can easily link your calendar along with adding products and setting up calls easily. As a branding expert, I love that you can also brand it to match your personal branding creating a cohesive experience for users.

Cons: I have zero complaints. It is so easy to use and meets all of my needs.

Ravi K.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Good for Appointment Booking,but Could be Better"

Comments: It is a good tool to schedule your calendar but could be better if it provides necessary features like customer verification and messaging to mobile on the confirmation.

Pros: Creating and Scheduling Booking Appointment Calendar within required timeslots along with the Profile showcase is good for Branding.

Cons: Customer Details verification, user interface and missing some important features.
It doesn't have any validation to a customer who fills appointment form and it results in lot of junk data for creators.
It has missed some necessary features like integration with major payment service providers in countries like India and it should have a better user interface inside the tool

• Reviewed on 30/01/2020
Louise E.
Louise E.
Life and Soul Strategist and Astrologer
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Book Like a Boss is like my business in a box"

Comments: Book Like a Boss has simplified and streamlined my booking and scheduling process. I almost don't need a website any more and have, in fact, considered not using my website any more for a while. The look is beautiful and it just works really well.

Pros: I love the ease of use and how it integrates seamlessly with my other products such as Mailchimp.

Cons: Erm I really find it difficult to find anything to criticize.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2019

"Great for Classes/Groups, Not-So-Great for 1:1 Coaches"

Comments: I really wanted Book Like A Boss to replace Acuity Scheduling as my scheduling software especially as the pricing is so much more competitive. However, for my needs (1:1 consulting/meetings), it's just not up to the task.

Pros: The UI is smooth and simple, the team behind it is committed, and it's ease of set-up with WordPress is helpful.

Cons: The integration with Google Calendar is clumsy and adding or editing an appointment from the back end is cumbersome and doesn't activate reminder emails/SMS... an essential feature of this service.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2019
Sara F.
Sara F.
Principal

"Easy, good value"

Comments: I see most of my clients by video, and when I do have in-person meetings, I needed the padding for commute time. BLAB allows me to customize each type of meeting. I like the short link for specific meetings I can send so someone can book exactly what they need without having to choose

Pros: Fairly intuitive to use. Reasonable amount of features for the price. Has been a lifesaver for me as a solopreneurs

Cons: Early on, had a few issues with integration, but customer service was responsive and there's been lots of improvements since then.

Scott S.
Scott S.
Professional Speaker, Author and Streetwise Sales Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2019

"Book Like a Boss is a Great Assistant!"

Comments: I love getting booked faster, more often, and with a smooth and easy process for my clients.

Pros: I was never really much for online scheduling software until I was introduced to Book Like A Boss. For the first time, I saw the depth of the program and how much it could assist me, and take all too often "call-tag" from taking place. It is a convenient way for my clients to schedule and get a hold of me...and me to stop chasing meetings and be more productive.

Cons: The only con is the system is so robust that I haven't learned everything that I can accomplish by using it., I'll get there.,..it's worth it!

Sarita O.
Business Owner

"Best Booking Software"

Comments: I recommend to all of my friends who own a business.

Pros: This booking software serves all of my company's needs. I love the personalized webpage and the fact that my clients receive automatic texts and email reminders.

Cons: No cons. Serves all of my company's booking needs.

Sue W.
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2019

"Great features and support"

Comments: I needed a good scheduling software that also functioned as a landing page, that would allow flexibility in creating appointments. Book like a Boss does all that!

Pros: I like the flexibility of setting up my calendar, products, and services. Lots of options, clearly laid out.

Cons: The group booking functionality is not as good as it could be. It's like to be able to have a group coaching series of limited duration, say 6 weeks, and that's not easy to set up.

Theresa W.
Online Marketing Consulting
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2019

"Save Time Emailing Clients for Meetings"

Comments: I've also used setup Book Like a Boss for my clients who wanted to use it schedule paying customers. Customer service and concise to reply to my questions. I'll keep using them to help my clients who need their service!

Pros: Love how simple it is for a client to schedule a meeting that meets THEIR needs without spending multiple emails back and forth determining when we can get together. Clients can even determine who LONG they'd like to meet together. I've tried other similar services like Calandly, but ended up liking Book like a boss much better for their diverse offerings.

Cons: Since all my meetings are online using GotoWebinar, it would be nice to have an automatic setup of the webinar / goto meeting after a client sets a meeting

Diane D.
Speaker & Author

"Best in the category"

Pros: I've tried LOTS of scheduling tools. The reason I like this one is people get a reminder (I've chosen SMS & email) which significantly reduces no-shows. I created several links I put on websites, newsletters, emails to help me source how people are finding out about my services.

Cons: It's a bit tricky to set up but their support was helpful.

Sabine O.
Sabine O.
Life Coach
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2019

"Perfect for selling your servive online"

Comments: As a one-woman-show I don‘t habe time to talk to people on the phone just to find the right date for an appointment and to write invoices.
With BLAB my customers can see when I‘m available and book and pay online.

Pros: It‘s easy to use. You don‘t habe to be an IT specialist to set everything up.

Cons: Well, there’s nothing I can think of. Everything runs smoothly.

Debora C.
Proprietor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"Better than expected"

Comments: I have purchased other booking programs but not actually used them, they were too complicated and didn't do as promised. Book like a Boss is more user-friendly than others and the finished page the client sees is very professional, looks like you had something custom created just for you. Would recommend to anyone.

Pros: Very professional booking page shown to the customer, user friendly, my clients love it. Clean back office that is easy to navigate, there is a LOT of functionality so a lot to go through, but it also means it can be personalized to suit. Customer service was great when I reached out, they seem to really care that you have a good experience,

Cons: There are many options to choose so you can make this your own, this is great once it is done, but does take some time to go through and choose your settings, I am REALLY happy with it.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"Save Time, Simplify Booking, Increase meetings"

Pros: Incredibly simple to set up, updates have been beneficial for group classes / meetings. Integration create a lot of flexibility in setting up business.

Cons: Currently no ability to show calendar as % busy, or select specific dates/times and email them to prospect/client.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Cassandra L.
Copywriter & Content Strategist

"Easiest scheduling tools!"

Comments: I've been able to book out clients with different meeting objectives and also create a seamless client onboarding experience!

Pros: I love that it's customizable and I can put in my brand colors and logos! I also love the fact that I can create different meeting options for my clients and for networking in general.

Cons: In the beginning, the appointments option was a bit confusing and sometimes can be a chore to update.

Hans peter M.
Hans peter M.

"Highly recommended!"

Pros: Easy to use. People can easily set up their own times to meet with me. Love that I can embed the booking calendar on my website.

Cons: Nothing negative to report. Book Like a Boss has been a great success with our business and clients.

Lakshmia F.
Lakshmia F.
Marketing Strategist
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2019

"The BEST Calender/Scheduling Tool out there!"

Pros: The ability to sell products and services on one page
Made for service providers

Cons: I wish you could integrate the free zoom plan into the calendar.

by Book Like A Boss on 28/04/2019

Hey, great news! You CAN integrate the free zoom version into the calendar!

Thank you for your glowing review!

• Reviewed on 19/04/2019