SellerChamp Reviews

by SellerChamp

• Overall
    4.4/5
    4.4/5
    4.8/5

About SellerChamp

The fastest way to list, reprice, ship and cross-sell your inventory on Amazon, eBay, Walmart & more. List 1000+ Items In Minutes!

Learn more about SellerChamp

Christopher S.
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2020

"Multi Channel Listing and Inventory Management Software"

Comments: Very easy to build, and or push products across multiple platforms. Basically you are building only one listing for all of your platforms huge time saver, plus it monitors your sales and will automatically adjust your inventory numbers on all the platforms you are selling. Prevents overselling, and is a massive time saver.

Pros: So easy to use, and constant tech support. There is a tech chat button on every page of the platform, just click it and in less than five minutes is a very patient tech support agent that will walk you through your issues.
Premium product that allows you to import from the channel you have your inventory managed and the ability to import that stock to any sales channel. Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates.

Cons: The only cons I can find are very petty, but I do like to be as complete as possible. The first con is that the woo commerce listing page only has on description area, there is no where to put a short description. Mercari & Poshmark platforms are not supported, but only one platform supports them and it is expensive, so I will stick with SellerChamp as the benefits of being able to prevent overselling and having all of my listings look PRO across all my selling platforms.

• Reviewed on 03/01/2020
Barbara Z.
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2019

"SellerChamp is the Best"

Comments: I have been trying to find software like SellerChamp for quite some time. It fits my needs nicely. Keeping track of inventory over three different e-commerce sites has been a headache for several years for me. Not only does the software work as indicated, the support desk is also terrific. You can schedule a call, online screen sharing or online chat to get any questions answered. Other platforms could learn from this organization.

Pros: There are so many positives about this software. Developers help you get started and are there for any help or explanation. Once set up, it basically runs itself. I generally use SellerChamp to share all of my inventory amongst several e-commerce sites. It not only sets up the listing but keeps track of inventory so I don't over-sell merchandise. It also has a repricer along with an FBA shipping module.

Cons: No faults with this software, just need more time to learn all of its features.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2019
Mickey S.

" The 1 & Only CHAMP!"

Comments: SelleChamp has been a vital part of our organization since we implemented . It has made our multi channel inventory management a breeze & product listings a snap. Now have more time to concentrate on growing our volumes a lot quicker.
SellerChamp has propelled our busyness growth and enabled us to exceed our Targeted goals.
Our previous attempts to use such a tool had negative impacts on our business. Therefor going in to SellerChamp we were very apprehensive.
SellerChamp has a Top Notch Support Team that resolved all issues immediately.
If You're on the Market for such a toll SelleChamp is Truly the one and Only CHAMP!

Pros: Best Multi_Channel Listing Tool & Inventory Management Software
Ease to Use & Implement Fantastic Service & Support . Affordable & Awesome.

Cons: None!
Wish we had Implemented it a lot sooner.

Samuel P.
Retail, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"Good concept - Still needs a good bit of work"

Comments: Developer tries to stay on top of things and that is the only reason we are still with them today. We hope one day all glitches will be resolved. The software is great for the most part.

Pros: Simple, straight to the point. Does exactly what is says most of the time.

Cons: Too many glitches that ended up costing us a lot of money over the years. Constantly catching glitches and having to learn how to dodge them on day-to-day operations.

Alla R.
Cosmetics, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2019

"Awesome Software with great customer Service"

Comments: It helps me tremendously with getting shipments set up to be sent to Amazon.

Pros: Sellerchamp has a lot of features. I use it almost exclusively for helping to consolidate shipments to Amazon.

Cons: The idea behind everything it can do is great. It's not always clear how to use it unfortunately. And more importantly there are a lot of glitches. What makes it still worth it is the amazing customer support.

Danyelle D.
Warehouse Manager/Online Sales
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2019

"Best customer service I have ever had!"

Comments: I am still in the beginning stages of Seller Champ and have learned so much already. Customer support is phenomenal and I am confident this software is exactly what I need. It has become all but impossible to keep up with managing large inventories on different platforms. Feeling very appreciative to the guys over at Seller Champ ... for their great software and fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend Seller Champ for your cross listing and inventory needs.

Pros: There are numerous useful options for inventory management (variations, grouping, location, etc.) I absolutely love the bar code scanner option. It saves me a ton of time and the fact SellerChamps uploads all product images as well is a huge help. The customer service is outstanding. They 100% do believe in their program and will take as much time as needed to get all set up.

Cons: Not crazy about the live updates on product listings. I understand it has to be enabled for the quantity tracking feature but it would be nice to have a "Lock Listing" option where the details could not be changed without your permission. With so many inaccurate descriptions/images out there, I do not want anyone else editing my products.

Chuck C.
Retail, Self Employed

"Good option"

Pros: Cost is reasonable. It has worked as advertised and the support is first rate. Problems that I have run into are quickly tackled by support team. Plus: I rarely have to use it at all because is just does its job.

Cons: I find it a little confusing and non-intuitive in some aspects if I have to bring in product, other than the listings I initiate at Amazon which are a no-brainer.

Kenneth S.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2019

"SellerChamp = speedy listings"

Comments: i own over 50,000 collectible vintage books, and work alone, so having a way to list 100-125 books in a day with sellerchamp as opposed to listing only 20 a day previously will make a huge difference in my future sales.

Pros: the speed in which one can add new listings to ebay is fantastic. just enter an isbn or an amazon asin number, or do a title search from sellerchamp's search bar, and you will be listing items with a speed you never have been able to previously.

Cons: one missing feature is the pricing and listing options for collectible copies of books, such as first editions. these make up a majority of my stock, so i end up having to point them out manually. i hope sellercham p will include 'collectible' listings in it's algorithms soon.

Gregg L.
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2019

"Awesome Customer Service"

Comments: We have a retail video game store with over 100000 items in stock and this software allows us to keep our ebay store up to date.

Pros: Their dev team is amazing and have solved all my issues and answered all my questions quickly.

Cons: Its a little slow sometimes when uploading large manifests

• Reviewed on 21/08/2019
John B.
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2019

"Great for some, need some tweaking"

Comments: See above it had helped me sell a nice amount of product.

Pros: The ability to scan product barcode into a ready made template that makes listing of new products quick and easy. Launch time and the rss feed is valuable.

Cons: I sell vinyl Records. The frustrating part is the barcode recognition is quite lame, lacking in both information for the autofill of the title and the category it should be in. I find time wasted attempting to edit and fix titles and category mistakes that populate that as advertised, I shouldn't have to do. Time saving is what I'm realizing, and I'll have more of the barcode recognition was better

• Reviewed on 19/07/2019
Anis M.
Sales Manager

"BEST SOFTWARE."

Pros: I was thrilled when I finally found out about SellerChamp. Being able to sync multiple marketplaces and keep track of inventory while making sales daily, has been the perfect boost to my business. It’s simple to use and highly effective. I can process all my items and inventory 10x faster. I use it every day for both my eBay and Amazon business. The support staff is absolutely great. They solve issues promptly and are even welcoming to new ideas and features and are more than happy to implement them. Thank you for your exceptional work.

Cons: Considering all the pros for this awesome software there has not been anything I didn't like about SellerChamp.

Erika B.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2019

"Boost your shipment time with SellerChamp"

Comments: SellerChamp has helped me maximize the limited amount of time I have available because it's so much faster than worrying directly in seller central. Though there are hiccups along the way with this being a continually developed program, I would highly recommend the product. I have tried many others, and came right back to SellerChamp

Pros: SellerChamp is easy to is and so quick when creating shipments to send to Amazon. Labels are also able to be generated after scanning each product making the process super easy. The customer service is unlike any other, emails are attended to immediately which is completely unexpected.

Cons: The only negative thing I find is when scanning and submitting the items right to Amazon the number of shipments created can be very high. I prefer to scan all items before creating a shipment which usually keeps most of the items going to one location.

Emanuel P.
Retail, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2019

"BEST AMAZON AND EBAY LISTING SOFTWARE"

Comments: A++++

Pros: It has everything needed to list items easily and efficiently. I have tried every software out there and this is head and shoulders above the rest!

Cons: No cons whatsoever. There were issues originally but all I did was email the reps and he fixed the issues right away. The software is flawless.

Sharon O.
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2019

"Great software to manage fba shipments"

Comments: Great software to manage your multiple online store from one point. It is easy to update price and edit detail of product from this software. It take fewer time to create fba shipments and packing fba items.

Pros: Ship item to FBA and Manage seller fulfillabe inventory.

Cons: Edit title and description for amazon listing

Jason R.
Owner / CEO

"Awesome Software"

Pros: Ease of Use, Ability To Easily Adapt, ease of training employees to use software, very easy to create new items, inventory management, ability to manage several selling channels.

Cons: Nothing Really, Developer has been quick to change software to suite our needs.

Matthew B.
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"Solid software at a good price, still to fix a couple minor flaws. Overall recommend"

Pros: Ease of use, customer service phone help, cost, ability to use multiple Amazon / Ebay accounts with just one subscription.

Cons: The workflow can be a bit confusing and could use some end of the line, fine tuning for users. There are occasionally minor bugs that I alert customer service about and they're usually corrected within 6 hours. Upon occasion one of the minor bugs will prevent sending in an FBA shipment by 24 hours.

Steven M.
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2019

"Still a few bugs but overall a great software"

Pros: It gave me the ability to speed up my listing process

Cons: Bugs with communication between other platforms such as shopify

• Reviewed on 18/07/2019
Peter A.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2019

"SellerChamp are problem solvers"

Comments: I enjoy the quick response from their customer support and the willingness to resolve complex issues. I would highly recommend this team to anyone with large feed operations.

Pros: Their team is very hard working and diligent with the work they produce. With the inventory feed industry SellerChamp has really shined and come forward with the right solutions for my products.

Cons: Nothing bad to say they have come through for me time and time again. Great job!

• Reviewed on 13/04/2019
Business owner
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2019

"Excellent product with personal support"

Comments: Talking with the developer and having him respond to my requests for changes in how the software functions was unique and fun! The personal interaction I had with him to make the software more usable for my particular business was incomparable.

Pros: This software saves me time and makes my online listings look professional. When I needed assistance or the software wasn’t functioning in a way I needed, I received personalized help from the developer, and he made changes to the software based on my input! Since when does THAT ever happen! Not like anything else I’ve ever used, I highly recommend!

Cons: It doesn’t do everything I need, partly because the software was built for businesses that keep warehouses of goods and I’m just a tiny one-person business. But what it lacks more than makes up for what it can do.

Greg F.
Wholesale, 13-50 Employees

"Seller Champ"

Comments: Streamlining our ebay listings and making the process more efficient. Simple repricing tool is nice to help try to move our inventory.

Pros: Simplicity of use and ease of training for new associates. Their Reps are great at responding and working with clients to make updates which we feel important.
Look forward to learning more

Cons: In progress of updating more reporting functionality but overall very little dislikes as of now.

John M.
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Great for all eBay sellers"

Comments: SellerChamp has been great at integrating our Amazon and eBay inventory. It has also made making eBay listings a breeze. The time savd in making the listings has allowed us to create more listings which basically has made the software pay for itself.

Pros: The ability to easily create an eBay listing by scanning a UPC code or entering an Amazon ASIN.

Cons: The pricing structure changed without notice.

Kevin S.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Seller Champ"

Comments: poor

Pros: Software is easy to use and setup. That part is a plus.

Cons: It killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling. I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Jessica W.
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2019

"Great company !!!"

Comments: They have exceptional customer service and will help you wherever and whenever needed.

Pros: I most like the ease of listing on eBay and that you can have your items listed on multiple platforms

Cons: The least I like is the website is kind of slow

• Reviewed on 12/04/2019
Katie H.
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"Excellent value and great features for multi-channel listing "

Comments: It is a great product that offers quite a few products within the software for a great price. The customer service is very good and they are helpful with answering any questions you may have.

Pros: I like that I am able to easily scan a UPC barcode and it will give me the listing title, price that it is selling for on the marketplace and ASIN if available. It is also very helpful for finding titles, photos and product info for products where you have a UPC.

Cons: It can be a bit confusing at times. It is a little difficult to switch between marketplaces at times.

VP Sales & Marketing
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

"Time Saver"

Comments: Love it! Couldn’t imagine not using the tool. Highly recommended.

Pros: Great tool and saved hours of work ever week.

Cons: Need additional products and more detailed specs.