Filter by:

• Overall

About EngageBay

EngageBay is a simple, affordable all-in-one marketing, sales and service CRM software to acquire, engage, nurture, close leads.

Learn more about EngageBay

Matthew M.
IT
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"8 Month use Review"

Comments: Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros: The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons: Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

by EngageBay on 21/10/2020

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2020
Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2021

"Everything under one roof"

Pros: EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Cons: As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2021
Natalie W.
CTO
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2021

"It does everything"

Comments: A delight - the service is incredible

Pros: We were looking for something to co-ordinate our marketing and CRM. I tried many products such as HubSpot but they were bloated with features I did not need and also were way too expensive once you want to be more sophisticated. I trialled a number or products but this was by the far the best for us and our needs. We needed much more data segmentation, more automations, web analytics all in one place. Also the chat service has been incredible, it has been like having a personal consultant. I highly recommend and I have tried and used many CRM's and marketing tools.

Cons: I haven't found one yet. I know that sound ridiculous but for the price it has exceeded all my expecations.

Alternatives Considered: Jumplead, Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: I needed more marketing and automation features.

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Service, cost and features

• Reviewed on 26/08/2021
Davina L.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"Finally, the Right Solution to Grow My Business!"

Pros: The all-in-one feature is the best for me. Having all client information and tracking results from marketing in the same place really is beneficial! The user interface is attractive and easy enough to set your business up in a very short amount of time with not a lot of effort.

Cons: I feel as if some sort of interactive tutorials versus going to YouTube videos to learn would really up the level of this application even more! While it is fairly easy to use, there are times when I wonder if there are specific features without quickly being able to determine if that is true or not. There is a technical assistance feature that is very responsive, so this really is not a big con. I am managing just fine.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Media Production, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers"

Pros: Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons: I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

by EngageBay on 17/04/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2019
Nikunjkumar C.
director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2020

"Value for money"

Comments: Excellent experience

Pros: Easy to use
Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons: All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

by EngageBay on 26/10/2020

Thanks for the review Nikunj

• Reviewed on 09/10/2020
Kernan M.
Kernan M.
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2018

"Clean interface and Support very responsive..."

Comments: So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros: So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons: There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2018
Michael L.
Marketing Specialist
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2019

"Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!"

Comments: CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pros: 1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Cons: No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

by EngageBay on 18/11/2019

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2019
Jan patrick T.
Jan patrick T.
Executive Managing Broker
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"A great automation tool with a competitive price"

Comments: Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pros: Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Cons: It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

by EngageBay on 12/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

Manjeet M.
Manjeet M.
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2021

"Best serivce"

Comments: Very Good

Pros: I have tried this and am very happy . It is easy to integrate with apps.

Cons: No issue found yet easy to use no bug issue during usage.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2021
Développement des affaires
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2021

"Engage bay CRM"

Comments: Really easy yo use, perfect for tacking deals and clients.

Pros: The support was incredible, help us a lot to setup the different automatisation.

Cons: Automatisation a little hard to setup by yourself.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2021
Head Of Marketing
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2018

"Amazing!!"

Pros: It’s everythink a growth hacker profissional would like to have

Cons: It’s hard to edit email Templates and landing pages

by EngageBay on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to make EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2018
Paul T.
Paul T.
eMarketing Strategist/Consultant
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Promising Startup for CRM and marketing automation"

Comments: I would be happy to recommend this tool to my clients.

Pros: I like how they give you access to all these marketing and CRM/sales features in one dashboard. It could easily replace a number of other tools you are using right now. Pricing is fair for what you get too and I also really like the file repository feature that bigger marketing teams will really appreciate.

Cons: Landing page templates are very limited at the moment

by EngageBay on 17/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more landing page templates.

Daniel B.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2019

"Excellent"

Comments: Excellent.

Pros: Easy of Use. - seems to be ahead of the other programs that I have used in the past.

Cons: NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon

by EngageBay on 20/02/2019

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. SMS option is already added to the platform.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2019
  • Reviewed on 24/12/2018

"One of the most value for money marketing solution"

Comments: So far so good, no complains.

Pros: Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Cons: Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

by EngageBay on 26/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

• Reviewed on 24/12/2018
CTO
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2021

"Absolutely horrible!!"

Comments: I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on. Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.
The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??
Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices! They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address. With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.
Avoid at all costs!

Pros: At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Cons: It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2021
Martijn T.
Printing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2020

"Great product and customer support!"

Comments: Great, customer service fixes problems / questions right away in the chat.

Pros: All features! We where looking for a all-in-one platform.

Cons: That you need to buy addition credits for e-mails in the pro-plan.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Pricing

by EngageBay on 17/06/2020

Thanks for the review Martijn.

• Reviewed on 09/06/2020
Shawn L.
Shawn L.
Marketing Manager
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/12/2018

"Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!"

Comments: I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.

Pros: The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

Cons: They don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

by EngageBay on 26/12/2018

Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

• Reviewed on 25/12/2018
Kyle M.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2019

"Excellent Customer Service"

Pros: The team was extremely helpful in getting me onboarded and up-to-speed with the features (specifically in the CRM). If you're looking for a cost-effective option for scaling a small business, EngageBay might be the way to go.

Cons: The software wasn't able to seamlessly integrate with some of our other platforms.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Lower Cost. Ease-of-Use. Simplicity

by EngageBay on 18/11/2019

Thanks Kyle for your feedback. Much appreciated!

• Reviewed on 16/11/2019
Cuong T.
Cuong T.
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2018

"The powerful landing page builder inside Automation CRM platform"

Comments: I can build a website page only use Engagebay without a Wordpress host with CNAME support.

Pros: I love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront. Moreover, the landing page allows edit in a source code that means you can embed anything on it include CSS code, HTML and Javascript. Even SVG is supported as well.
Landing page support full responsive display and block design friendly style.

Cons: The landing page builder needs a switch view mode for responsive that I can see exactly how my page display on the mobile.
The page templates are still limit, I need more templates for quick design.
I hope have a funnel builder feature that help me build a lead funnel for my business.

by EngageBay on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the review Cuong. We are building things aggressively at EngageBay. We will work on the listed cons and address them quickly.

• Reviewed on 01/12/2018
Manoj K.
Manoj K.
Digital Marketing Analyst
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2018

"Great platform. Easy to use"

Comments: All in one marketing platform that is easy to use and good value for money.

Pros: If you are looking for an alternative to Hubspot that offers more capabilities you will want to check this out! Great features, easy to use, great value for money.

Cons: It's a quality product from the team at Engagebay so no real complaints. I'd like some integrations down the line with some popular apps.

by EngageBay on 17/09/2018

Thanks for the review. We are actively working on lot of new integrations and you should see them coming in next few weeks.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2018
David W.
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2020

"Affordable with Great Features and Outstanding Customer Support"

Comments: This has taken over all my emailing, crm and scheduling. I can plan my entire sales efforts around the automations I have setup on Engagebay

Pros: It really does everything. Email, Customer Relations, CRM and tracking

Cons: It takes a little while to learn your way around because it offers so much. But the Customer Support is incredible so it is easy enough to work your way through features.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2020
Thomas K.
CRM developer
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2021

"Great alternative to expensive crms"

Pros: Has more native functionalities (email validation, sms, Whatsapp) than many expensive crms.

Cons: Lacks documentation, training videos and knowledge base.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2021
Raymond B.
Raymond B.
IT Project Manager
Philanthropy, Self Employed

"Great Product"

Comments: Enabled me to easily capture details of interested parties for my products

Pros: Ease of use
Feature set
Excellent customer service

Cons: No major issues to be honest, and support is on hand to assist

by EngageBay on 12/12/2018

Thanks for your great feedback. We are striving towards making EngageBay the best marketing software ever.

Pragnya J.
Sales Specialist

"The utilization"

Comments: Loved it!!

Pros: The best part of the software that I liked personally is, the way it helps us in creating the landing pages effortlessly and efficiently. And also the way, the support team members really help us and support in reaching what is required and their guidance throughout the journey with good patience.

Cons: Can have better email marketing templates. They could be much realistic.

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We have plans to add more templates and you should see them soon.