Filter by:

• Overall

About MeetFox

MeetFox makes online meetings easier with a seamless scheduling and video calling experience.

Learn more about MeetFox

Gina B.
Owner & Lead Developer

"MeetFox is a Must!"

Pros: I used to run my online meetings using both Zoom and Calendly. Although both work well in tandem, I don't think its as seamless as having just one tool. That is where Meetfox shines. I love how everything just fits into one easy to setup package and get it up and running in no time. When you need help tech support is always there to help. The big things I like about this over Zoom is the very clear notification emails (zoom messages always confused clients on how to join), no software download needed, and the fact that if you do a recording it informs the attendee and are downloadable on both ends (zoom if you're not using cloud storage you'd have to take your copy and send to clients if they wanted a copy which adds a headache).

Cons: I would like to be able to enter hex codes when selecting colors, but that isn't a biggy. Also, it would be nice to copy an existing service, but again, it's not that big of a deal because the setup is so easy compared to Calendly.

Kevin B.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2020

"Goodbye Calendly. Hello MeetFox."

Comments: Love it so far

Pros: I love the fact that I can do a video call in the software.

Cons: When I make a change, there are menus that stay on than screen longer than necessary letting me know the chance was successful.

• Reviewed on 15/04/2020
Juan A.
Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2020

"Worth it Appsumo Lifetime Deal"

Comments: So far so good. I submitted a bug request and it got addressed fairly quickly. The team is welcoming of feedback and continues to listen to their users. I expect them to mature enough to be a full featured Calendly competitor.

Pros: No need to download anything. It is cloud base. The lifetime deal was great because it helped me save money from using Calendly. It's still a maturing platform but it has a lot of potential. It allows me to record, to setup many different types of events. They added group meetings up to 16 people (all without downloading a software). I have high hopes for this company and I look forward to seen their development.

Cons: Cannot clone meeting types. This is a feature readily available in Calendly (main competitor). There are some issues with camera turning off if someone is using their phone browser to meet and they start receiving a phone call. Missing extension so I can quickly share meeting links with people.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2020
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2020

"Meetfox is my go-to for individual videoconferences"

Pros: Meetfox provides the right solution for my solopreneur business - individual videoconferencing and meeting solutions that are incredibly easy to implement. As a one-person business, I need to minimize the administration of my technology solutions, and Meetfox consistently delivers. The browser-based meetings have been easy to set up and implement, and I have already had several "for pay" meetings that went from "click to pay to interact" exactly as expected. I love the ability to set up a pre-call questionnaire, and the opportunity to schedule ad-hoc meeting rooms, too. It's an excellent value for a great tool. I have also had several conversations over email with the support team, and was very happy with the interaction throughout. I've recommended Meetfox to several of my colleagues, as well.

Cons: While minor, there are a few improvements around platform compatibility that would really be helpful, specifically around platform compatibility. The ability to have more than one other person on a paid call would be helpful, too (e.g. the person who paid can forward the call-in information to others), but I have been working around that using the meeting room feature.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2020
Mary ann M.
Mary ann M.
As a MindSet/Life Coach/Executive Recruiter I help you breakthough mental barriers
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Best Addition to my Business for 2019"

Comments: As an Executive Recruiter and Life Coach, using video within emails and Linked In has been huge.
Adding an almost instant tool for video is huge. Several people booked almost instantly yesterday when I connected with them on Linked In.

Pros: This is the easiest video but the calendar integration makes it over 100%. Clients of all education levels have zero problems hitting the button to "join meeting". I've integrated it with other tools and it works seamlessly. Oh, my favorite has been I must approve a meeting request, this helps in case I forget to add an appointment to the calendar.

Cons: Zero since they rolled out their latest updates.

Leonardo W.
Leonardo W.
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"More Meetings in Less time"

Comments: Very happy with it!

Pros: We started using this app some time ago, and all I got to say is that is very easy to use. Meetings are an essential part of our business, and this need to be easy. Customers don't want to know about complicated stuff, we need to remove friction, and Meetfox makes pretty simple to schedule meetings and boost sales. Is possible to find "free" solutions out there? Yes, but remember, free in this case is not good for business. You need something professional, and MF is essential!

Cons: Can't say anything negative about the app, it's very easy to use.

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2021

"The worst customer service ever"

Comments: The absolute worst customer service experience ever. I'm locked out of my account and they won't help me retrieve it.

Pros: There was a lot to like about it, it worked well and there were promises that improvements could come for missing features.

Cons: The missing features were implemented but at an additional cost.

by MeetFox on 15/09/2021

Hi Tamica,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with MeetFox. We reviewed your discussion with our customer support agent and you are locked out of your account as you do not work with your organization that the email address is associated with.

You had requested us to give you access to an account that belongs to your previous organization who refuses to give you access to that account/email address. We, unfortunately, are unable to change the email address ( due to privacy policies) without the approval of your previous employer.

We had told you that already many times and have contacted your previous employer to ask permission on your behalf.

We are trying to help as much as we can but I hope you can understand the reasoning for not being able to change the email address/give you access without their approval.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2021
Rick P.
director
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2019

"functional. slick. great customer support"

Comments: A pleasure to do business on the platform, but also with the guys running the platform. And love the new brand name

Pros: The booking link for clients is simple and clean and gets the job done. They are also continually improving the UI.these guys go above and beyond with the customer service.

Cons: Occasionally I'll run into a big when making changes on the backend. However, you get on touch with the admin, and they are super fast to resolve any ossjss

• Reviewed on 15/12/2019
Jenna K.
Individual & Family Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2018

"This software has really helped me"

Comments: Great Experience. Now I don't have to waste time with scheduling or payments.

Pros: DerButton has really helped me automate my daily tasks and saves me tons of time! My customers really love booking appointments this way and I have received many more sessions through DerButton! Also, getting paid after each session makes it a lot easier than chasing clients to make payments. Highly recommended.

Cons: I wish I knew about this product earlier.

• Reviewed on 02/10/2018
Dapo B.
Senior Project Manager
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2020

"The One-Stop Online Meeting Platform Is Here"

Comments: Excellent value for money because there is no swivel-chair process switching between different apps.

Pros: It just works.
Ease of use.
Great value for money.
Saves time.
Reliable.

Cons: None as of today. It's not perfect as you would expect some functionalities faster than they are rolled out but it's normal - it takes time to deliver on well-designed software.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2020
Kevin T.
Kevin T.
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Simple and effective meeting scheduler and hosting"

Comments: Overall, it has been easy to use and allows me to accomplish scheduling, meeting hosting and invoicing in one platform.
The support team has been really helpful and responsive.

Pros: It combines scheduling with hosting the meeting (and even invoicing).
Over the years, I have tried many tools for scheduling meetings and hosting virtual meetings, as well as invoicing for consultations. MeetFox merged all of that into one system in a very simple to setup and use system. I have had multiple clients/prospects comment on the ease of use.
The support team has been amazing. They are very proactive and eager to resolve issues.

Cons: As a somewhat young software, there are little things here and there that need fixing... but this is also a good thing because the support team is able to implement updates/features really fast. So, early adopters have the chance to influence the direction of the platform.

Jon M.
Jon M.
CDO
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2020

"Seamless Service"

Comments: Amazing team and a great product - excited to see them grow!

Pros: Love how easy it is - works without any downloads, from any platforms, even phones!

Cons: Product is still a little rough around the edges as it's newish to market, but the team are responsive to making changes and to support small businesses

• Reviewed on 31/03/2020
Leadership Development Coach
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2020

"Full steam ahead, thanks MeetFox!!"

Comments: Like everyone else in the world, we had to re-evaluate our processes and move multiple people to remote work. We were using a different video conference software for our video interviews but the back and forth for scheduling was a nightmare as was the ability to only have one room. MeetFox solved that and more. We are able to go full steam ahead with our hiring processes, from interviewing to onboarding thanks to MeetFox. I highly recommend it.

Pros: I love that this lets me give each of my hiring managers their own URL to do video interviews.

Cons: I wish their group meetings held more than 4 people for our purposes.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2020
Markus S.
Program Development, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2020

"Great way to handle booking, meeting and charging customers in one place online"

Pros: I really like that it is all in one package - scheduling, online meeting and charging.
Great features like being able to record and download the meetings, share screen and so on.
MeetFox also has great support, they seam to be an excellent team. They even reply to me on weekends and holidays.
I also like that they have an open road map and seam to take user feedback into consideration when they chose what features to work on!
Two thumbs up for MeetFox!

Cons: I can only think of two cons, but to my understandings they will both come in the feature - meaning I will soon have no more complaints, so I guess I have to go back and edit this review when they are done.
1. Only US time format available so far. This mean you can only chose times in AM/PM format.
2. Only English, German and French available so far.
These two together might be a deal breaker for people who do not live in countries using AP/PM format. Which comes down to a great majority of the world population.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2020
Stefano P.
Digital Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Perfect for freelance and business owners"

Comments: Easy to setup, easy to share, easy to use.

Pros: I'm using Meetfox from his launch on Appsumo, it's easy, all-in-one schedule and video call tool. Super easy to use, the customer care was outstanding they made an improvement I'vd asked in 1 week! Super :)

Cons: Still doesn't have the scheduling features of the more famous booking systems but, because video call is integrated, it's a no brainer

Dave B.
Agency Owner
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Hassle-free appointments at last!"

Comments: MeetFox is clearly customer-focussed, looking to offer even better features with time and has a very responsive support team if you need help.

Pros: MeetFox is a must for busy business owners, coaches and consultants who don't want any friction when it comes to setting up appointments online. Their feature-rich platform matches a lot of scheduling big-hitters out there but for me the killer feature is the ability to host high quality, reliable video calls with prospects and clients without them having to download anything beforehand and get confused.

Cons: It will be even better when the Apple iCal integration arrives

Associé
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Awesome deal"

Comments: So easy to set up, test and use

Pros: Of course you willalways want more! But what you get here is enough to build a business in seconds.

Cons: Difficult to be demanding...
Maybe more flexibility in the form builder, more options, etc.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2020
Dara M.
Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Best way to get with clients"

Comments: It has allowed me to build both my personal coaching and nonprofit client meetings seamlessly around my full-time day job.

Pros: I like how it integrates with my other calendars and blocks out when I am unavailable. MeetFox also allows for different availability for different service types.

Cons: That only one person can be on the appointment. For example if two or more need to schedule a call with me we must do it through another service. (But it is possible there is a feature to do this I am unaware of)

Maciej M.
Maciej M.
Export Manager
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2018

"All in one"

Comments: Saving time.

Pros: Makes your life easier. I was looking for that solution from the long time.

Cons: I cannot see anything that would be big disadvantage.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2018
Mark D.
Mark D.
Online Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Simple to set up and use"

Pros: Very easy to set up, very easy to integrate with my website.

Cons: There aren't any cons that I've experienced so far.

Sirry B.
Certified Medium
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

"Limited payment functions"

Comments: Disappointed and discouraged.

Pros: Great team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as they want you to succeed.

Cons: I got incorrect information in the beginning in how many I should purchase. I didn't need as many as I purchased.
For that reason, setting everything up calls for enormous work due to emails all having to be different.
And the payment system is disappointing.
Currency will most likely be changed from original currency to euro and then back to original currency so I wonder how much additional costs is the organization looking at.

by MeetFox on 07/02/2020

Hi Sirry,
When signing up our payment provider was always euros and then we added a second payment provider which was requested by most of our users.
After you wrote to us, we made an exception for you to keep our current payment provider to be able to use the system.
Regarding the accounts, I am sorry you had purchased too many, the information about the promotion was all displayed on the webpage. If you have any more questions, we are happy to have a chat with you.

Carl C.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2020

"Feature rich booking tool with a tonne of applications!"

Comments: Thie transition to MeetFox has been seamless. I absolutely love it and is the best booking tool I have used yet (previously Cogsworth and Book Like a Boss).

Pros: Links well with Google Calendar, sends reminders with great deliverability, video chat is seamless and saves audio files in separate channels which makes it a must have for podcasters too!

Cons: Some additional customisation of calendar would be nice.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2020
Ignacio S.
Hypnotist
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Great tool and amazing customer service support"

Comments: Great I love it

Pros: It simplified all the processes, from the booking to the invoicing. The hard part for a psychologist, psychotherapist, coach, hypnotist... Is to schedule and charge the client for the service, the only way to have your business booming is to do it in massive numbers. Meetfox helps you to simplify the process. I will recommend you to run free 15min video calls for new clients on Meetfox, just put the link in your business card and you will see how the calls start coming.

Cons: We had a big problem with payment management that almost forced me to close my account, but they change it from mangopay to stripe, now is working. Also at the beginning, I had problems with video quality, but I was not sure if it was my client connection or Meefox server, now it is working. I believe the fact that if I have a call with somebody register as a client they cannot use the same email to register as a user, but that is a problem for teams if you register as an individual that is not important.

Riccardo L.
Wood Crafter
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2021

"A scheduling tool that has its own platform for video calls? Nice!"

Comments: Overall, my experience with MeetFox has been a pretty good one.

Pros: Of all the things MeetFox does, I think there is one that really makes it unique compared to many other scheduling tools: it has its own technology for hosting and recording video conferencing calls. Sure, you can use one of its integrations and connect MeetFox to something like Zoom or Microsoft Teams if you prefer. However, I think it is really good to know that you can do everything – from having a person schedule an appointment all the way to actually host that appointment (and even get paid for it) – with one tool. A nice plus MeetFox has is the messaging option. You can communicate with someone who has scheduled an appointment before, during or even after the appointment, so MeetFox has the potential for becoming your one-stop destination with everything that has to do with scheduling appointments, hosting them and keep engaging people after them too.

Cons: If only it were so perfect... in theory having a built-in video conferencing hosting solution into your scheduling tool sounds like a dream come true. Unfortunately, I have experienced some issues with hosting some video calls on MeetFox, which hasn't been ideal.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2021
Not what I expected in a bad way
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2021

"Not what I expected in a bad way"

Comments: Not good and can not trust them, should have moved on much sooner.

Pros: The onboarding was great but pretty down hill from there because their abysmal support. If you need a basic scheduling platform this will fit those needs but I’ve come across so much better out there after doing my research.

Cons: Mainly their terrible support that ignores emails and makes statements that they go back on in the future so be careful when working with a business like this.

• Reviewed on 24/08/2021