15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About kvCORE

The Most Powerful Real Estate Platform to Put Your Business Growth On Autopilot. Ranked #1 by 250K Brokers, Teams, and Agents.

Learn more about kvCORE

Pros:

Great integrated software in all feelds of RE life.

Cons:

The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents.

kvCORE ratings

4.1
4.3
4.4
4.3

8.3/10

kvCORE has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 531 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used kvCORE before?

Jose
Jose
Realtor in Canada
Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Best Realtor Platform

Pros:

Having previously been an admin in the 90's, followed by then being an assistant to various agents, and now being a licensed Realtor since 2006. I have seen how the industry has evolved along with new technology. I have seen what works and what doesn't work. And, KVCore is a platform that combines all the latest technology into one platform to assist agents. It's the first thing I log into each day.

Cons:

Sometimes I would prefer to be able to call in for help versus waiting for a response.

Stephanie

Great and Easy to Use CRM

Comments: When I get a new lead, I enter Turk into KVCore and label them. I’m able to find them easily. It’s a great CRM.

Pros:

It’s easy to organize my contacts and stay in touch with them.

Cons:

When I send an email, I can only select a few contacts at a time. It would be nice to click on the group and send the info one time.

Igor
Broker Sales Manager in Canada

Great CRM for Realtors

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I loved the ability to import my leads with ease, and to start them on a smart campaign that was prebuilt into the system right away.

Cons:

Sometimes finding notes about the client or the lead is not as easy as with the other CRM's on the market.

Will
Will
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Do not believe the hype. Go to any KvCore website as a potential buyer or seller and you will be frustrated with the experience.

1.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Simply the worst CRM CMS combo I have used and I have been using these kinds of tools for over 25 years.

Pros:

They have good marketing - if it only functioned as advertised.

Cons:

The CMS is terrible and buggy. The "training" materials are dated, with many of the videos not even matching the current layout (their FB site has one from 2019 pinned as the "101 Video).

Charles
Broker in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

KvCore is a must have tool in your business

Comments: Excellent. I can’t imagine a better CRM platform to help manage and automate my business.

Pros:

The dashboard, smart CRM, automated tools such as the marker report and smart campaigns. API automation is also crucial to do it yourself connection to third party lead gen.

Cons:

There isn’t anything that I don’t like about kvcore. I do wish they’d make a design on releasing the free version of Core Home to all brokerages

Peggy
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

KvCore for Real Estate CRM is a Must!

Comments: KvCore has proven invaluable in managing my contacts and new leads. By assigning tasks to these contacts and leads, I receive timely alerts that assist me in completing my tasks. This streamlined process enables effective communication with both existing clients and potential leads, ultimately helping me guide my clients toward achieving their real estate goals.

Pros:

Managing contacts and leads efficiently. Streaming the tasks and follow ups to maintain communication with clients and new prospects. Timely reminders to ensure tasks are completed and checked off.

Cons:

Not sure how to add campaigns. I haven't worked on this too much.

Gene
REALTOR® Salesperson in US

ZOTO KVCore Review

Comments: Outstanding! This program has got me organized and kept me in touch with contacts that I may have never thought of without the notifications. Always learning knew uses for the CRM. Thank you and wishing you continued success.

Pros:

All in one database that keeps all clients and customers organized. Allows to make "touches", searches, and categorize.

Cons:

Lag time. Program seems to drag often needing a cache flush sometimes more than once in a day. Would like to see more options for criteria when searching properties.

Carol
Real Estate, 501–1,000 Employees

Great Product!!!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My over all experience. is Wow WoW Wow. you can go wrong wiht this product. It's the best on there market and very affordable and though. and it has a freshness about the product . I simply love, Love, Love it!!!

Pros:

The consistinsey and the depth of how it works

Cons:

how it put my leads and contacts organized.

Scott
Sales Rep in Canada

Love kvCORE for Real Estate Use

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I love kvCORE, I use it daily and never have any issues with it.

Pros:

Helps keep me organized beyond belief and I really enjoy the software.

Cons:

My AI assistant writes some interesting stuff to my clients, I've learned to turn it off.

Amber
Real Estate, Self Employed

Used while with my old broker

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

It was easy to use and keep my clients organized

Cons:

Expansive when it’s just for one person

Scott
Associate Broker in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

Still wondering where the value is for a single agent

Comments: My overall experience has been 2.5 out of a 1-5 rating system. It's been frutstrating and a lot of extra work trying to figure out the system and make it work. The emails going to junk is something I have not experienced before. I also wonder what your other services provide like your listing service. I am afraid to try it because I don't want to spend more money.

Pros:

It's easy to put in names. I like the verifications.

Cons:

The cost of the system is just the base price but doesn't really offer anything that other systems offer. I thought the system would provide more other than just a CRM.

Orion LauRence
Real Estate agent in US

Easy & User friendly

Comments: Overall...after the "need to get used to a new platform" phase, this is a really professional and efficient platform which I enjoy to use. Being able to send a lead several listing in one "click" is great.

Pros:

The way it enables you to see an overview of your business, your leads and their activity is excellent. Easy to filter and contact the leads through the platform. The chat support is excellent and timely, and always ready for any questions and requests...no matter how silly!

Cons:

Some features are not so easily visible and one needs to know where to look which can be frustrating. When sending emails with attachments you need to remember to go into advanced editing mode and "know" that the attachment needs to be placed in a "button"....which complicates the process. Please make this more user friendly!

Andy
Realtor in Canada

Reveiw

Comments: I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

Pros:

Getting leads. The ability to use the program to get leads into it and the great support and educational component in how to get leads.

Cons:

After using Top Producer for 20 years, I find kvcore does not have the same abilities to manage the lead data. Cannot find a contact by street name. Also Top Producer has a closing and listing management aspect which is kvcore does not

NICHOLE
agent in US

GOOD PRODUCET

Comments: Pretty good. There is always a rep or someone you can reach out to for assistance, lots of tutorial, (but you will definitely spend a lot of time on those tutorials) If you are not a super busy agent or if you have an assistant to learn it and use it for you, it's great. But if you are a busy agent and you don't have a transaction coordiantor, or an assistant, you will probably not have the time to learn it and end up either not using it at all, avoiding it, (like I did), or not even close to scratching the full potential.

Pros:

KVCORE literally has everything. You can monitor messages that have been opened by the client. Set up property alerts right from there. Create campaigns, lead management, etc. Lots of tutorials and info available on fb and youtube. Love that I can prioritize clients on level of interest/commitment.

Cons:

The nosey neighbor did not generate any viable leads and was expensive. The screen setup is a little overwhelming, and not super easy to spot everything, so I believe I am probably not utilizing most features because they're not super recognizable. I really do not like that you can't use spaces in the hashtags like you can with FUB, or delete a lead that's not going anywhere or is a telemarketer. Also, you cannot merge duplicate contacts. Or at least I couldn't, and I probably couldn't find the tutorial for it, so I have alot of duplicates. It's a LOT of info to learn and can be very overwhelming. We were using it for roughly two years and I did not have the time to sit and lean all of it. I pretty much gave up after a month or so and just used the basic funtions. Setting up the campaigns is not exactly fluid or easy as well. It's great that you can do it, but by the time you start, then do a tutorial, try to set it up, etc., you've already been interrupted by the phone or someone twenty times that by the time I have a chance to go back to it, I have to learn it all over again I spent the majority of my time on KVCORE trying to learn it, so I just stopped.

Bob
Bob
Broker/Owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great Concepts but not ready for prime time

Comments: Not good. It took them over a month to get my 20 lead source up and running and my data migrated. They refuse to fix bugs .

Pros:

I like the fact that the system is geared towards lead follow-up and it helps drive agents to follow-up with leads. It is also nice to have an integrated dialer, email system and texting included all in the lead view. The IDX website is also very good

Cons:

The product only came out in November 2017 and it shows. Customer Support and product quality are poor. Customer Support fights back on every bug you find saying it's working as designed. The only way they will fix bugs is if you escalate them to your Success Manager. Here is my current bug list: 1.) 103207 - Search on Hashtag only matches the first part of the hashtag before the hypen, so Buyer-A and Buyer-B are both matched then you enter Buyer-A. Closed as working as designed. 2.) Auto responder message says "Oh its Sandy Jamison, we've been talking on sandyjamison.svhousesearch.com - sorry to bother you, just wanted to see if you had interest in looking at homes this weekend.  - Per [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on 12/26 we can't configure this or turn it off. It is sent every time someone replies back 'Who is this?". This is causing problems with our seller leads and since we turned the system on last week have had three confusing situations with sellers. Since half our leads are sellers we can't use the text features of KVCore. 3.) Sprint cell phone customers see a "Scam Likely" message when they are called from the Smart Number, They are refusing to try to fix this. 4.) 106227 - Hashtag search list in Smart CRM & Lead Editing have entries in it that don't match any records, such as ApptSet, appointmentsetbychristia, appointmentsetbyjanan, appointmentsetbychristina, RescheduleAppointment. They are refusing to try to fix this. 5.) They only support Google Chrome.

Dennis
Dennis
Real Estate Agent in US
Real Estate, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Review of kvCORE

Comments: I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Pros:

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Cons:

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Kathie
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

Comments: I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Pros:

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Cons:

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

George
Team Lead in US

Too Much Spent With Inside Real Estate

Comments: I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

Pros:

There are a lot of great features. I have subscribed to too may over the past several years and have spent tens of thousands of dollars with no ROI

Cons:

Too many technical glitches. Tech support chats are delayed and frustrating. Someone avilable to talk with in support is needed.

Ross
Broker/Owner in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

KvCore was the top platform that I considered

Comments: Agent adoption has been slower than I would like. In hindsight I would have structured their onboarding to focus only on the basics of their CRM. Once they are each established then I would have started turning on the next priority item for them on their dashboards. Baby steps so to speak...there is so much that they almost instantly are overwhelmed and frustrated.

Pros:

Main reason was the powerful and easy to use CRM that my agents will actually use and grow their business with.

Cons:

The only issue I have had is keeping my agents focused on the basics in implementing KvCore into their business before they get too distracted by the other bright shiny things that KvCore offers.

Robert

KVCore review

Pros:

Great CRM. I like the labeling of the customers and ability to change throughout relationship.

Cons:

You must put in the time to learn the system to use all of its tools. Would like to have the ability to have someone manage the system on my behalf.

Robin
Associate Broker in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Love the platform but need more customer service

Comments: Good except for customer service. I have been trying to reach someone to go over my database for months and can’t get a call back.

Pros:

Full integration between the MLS and leads.

Cons:

Lack of showing correspondence with leads in one area.

Drew
Broker/President in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Lots of great ideas, functions just don't work right.

Comments: Support is helpful and nice but I feel there are still TONS of issues that need to be resolved before it can be considered a viable office solution. Maybe a small team would be better.

Pros:

Lots of potentioal and features in the works, but still a lot of bugs with core features.

Cons:

1. Round robin lead distribution isn't a true round robin. I've had one agent get 5 leads in one day because the system starts at user 1 every time. It needs to start with the next user in the list once a lead is accepted. 2. Search functions on the front end still have issues. Type in a known active listing and it will say no results in the autocomplete. You have to hit enter, a lot of users won't do that if they see no listings found. 3. Confusion and tedious way to associate agents to their listings, if you have a big company this would be a major issue and source of frustration. 4. One more lead distrubition issue, the system is sending leads to one agent but then assigning them to another. I have now had 2 situations where one agent accepted the lead but it's been already assigned to another agent.

Deborah
Real Estate Agent in US
Religious Institutions, Self Employed

Weak product; refuse to fix bugs

Comments: Overall, this is an immature product (as in too new to really work the way a CRM should) that is highly constrictive, inflexible, and badly designed. I am extraordinarily unimpressed.

Pros:

It is included under my monthly brokerage dues, so that's about it.

Cons:

Where do I start? Limitations: the software is extremely inflexible. It is rigidly designed and not extensible. Cronological: The out-of-the-box website was hideous. I had to pay a designer $550 to reconfigure it into something acceptable. I am a former computer programmer (HTML, JS, VBA, C++) and found the configurability of the website incredibly difficult & frustrating via their interface. I was lucky to find good help with this. Nickle & Diming: Every single thing costs $$$. $29 extra for a smart number??? Ridiculous!!! I pay $30/month to CallRail for up to 10 smart numbers!!! CRM "Reminder" interface: Clunky, almost unusable. "Automatic Behavior alerts": Absolutely awful. And unconfigurable. I have lost new leads due to the ugliness of the (unconfigurable) text messages that the system sends automatically. I turned that feature off, but now I don't get behavior alerts either, which is stupid for those two things to be inseparable. Customer support? Mixed. Some guys are good. Others ask questions that are bizarrely stupid in the circumstances (i.e. "what website are you using" (after I send a SCREENSHOT) Um... Yours? Duh!) Just unbelievable.

Eric
Eric

Very very good CRM

Comments: I do really love kvcore and use it daily ... not looking for a anything else with a CRM anytime soon

Pros:

easier to use than a lot of broad use CRM applications Value for money Their Facebook boost is incredible and worth every penny

Cons:

So many features it’s hard to find things Poor iPad experience iPhone app feels tacked on and not a priority

Real Estate, Self Employed

Support lack the sense of urgency needed

Comments: POOR SUPPORT! - No way to call for support ... Go online and submit a ticket that gets answered in a day or so.

Pros:

Functionality is great when it works, but if it goes down - the support is worse that xfinity that is outsourced to aomeone that don't speak your language

Cons:

The support team - it takes for ever to respond to you, there is no phone number. I have lost clients due to this system.