Salonist Reviews

by Forever Awebstar

Filter by:

• Overall

About Salonist

End to end spa/salon business management that helps to increase revenue, reduce operating cost, and increase efficiency.

Learn more about Salonist

Neeraj G.
Co Founder
Information Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2017

"Salonist has helped me to surmount the main day to day concerns of running a salon."

Pros: head master "Salonist has helped me to surmount the main day to day concerns of running a salon. The systems log everything, who is accessing currently, how many customers I've got till now, how much money we have charged, and which product needs a replacement. Even if I am away, I can have a track of everything with me. Having the peace of mind whilst I'm away from the salon is priceless. The reduction in paperwork has taken the pressure off me, meaning I can spend more time getting more important things done. Thank you Salonist for such priceless software"

Cons: Can minimize the customer gathering details.But the Overall Software is awesome and we loved it lot.It manages every thing we need.

Dina G.
Managing Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Practising Salonist has been a great experience so far"

Comments: Honestly, I don't find any issues with this software. Managing every feature is seamless

Pros: Though, i was looking for the fully-featured Salon software to fulfil all technological requirement of my salon. Lately, i came across, "Salonist". The story remains effective until now

Cons: This Salon Software has sorted all my daily chaos and has exceeded my expectations. The Salonist team has guided us once and honestly; it is totally hassle-free. It makes managing the appointment very easy and does not require any training to use. Tracking and following-up the customers has become such an easy task to manage the post-relationship with them. I am now managing a large inventory of my Salon products in an organized manner. The billing system also helps to engage potential customers with their own payment method choices. Now, i can inform the customers regarding their schedule appointments by SMS and email. The best feature of this software is that it has a customized package option.

by Shrivra on 16/01/2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback

• Reviewed on 12/11/2019
Ankush D.
Managing Director
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees

"Satisfied "

Pros: Convenient and easy to access.. admin has all the access to change anything within the software

Cons: None so far.. the only thing is software is a bit heavy to access..

Vishal R.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Employees

"5star"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Easy to use And more over after sales service was really impressive

Cons: Nothing. Actually really i have no points as your cons

Zin lang L.
Salon Owner
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2018

"Best software for my salon."

Comments: Easily solve the problem of Appointments management.

Pros: I am using salonist from the last 4 months. Now I manage my salon task easily as compare to before 4 months. I like its Easy Management of Salon Appointments feature. Salonist's members are also helpful they support me in learning this software. Thank you salonist team!

Cons: It is not multi lingual. Apart from this it is perfect software.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2018
Technical Content Writer
Information Services, 13-50 Employees

"Wonderful Software!!!"

Pros: The best thing about this software is that it always keep the entire record of the customer in an impressive way. It is manageable and very easy to access.

Cons: Till now, I don't find any flaw. But I am looking forward to further enhancement of this wonderful software. Salonist you rock