15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About TheWorxHub

TheWorxHub is a cloud-based asset management platform designed for healthcare and senior living to efficiently manage operations.

Learn more about TheWorxHub

Pros:

Cons:

I find it hard to navigate, meaning there are to many steps to complete a work order or request.

TheWorxHub ratings

4.8

9.1/10

TheWorxHub has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 170 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used TheWorxHub before?

Jeremy
Maintenance manager in Canada
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Invaluable software

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: From building the information tree at the beginning to scheduled preventative maintenance, this software is easy to use and does it all.

Pros:

User friendly software that creates and maintains a legacy of information.

Cons:

There are some glitches in the software that cancel your selection when you try to click on a category in a scroll down menu. You are sent back to the top of the menu and have to start scrolling from the beginning.

Bas
Facility Manager in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Best CMM system for senior living

Comments: I have always enjoyed working with the software. They have always involved the end user in the development and its made the TheWorxHub one of the leading operations software.

Pros:

The product is very user friendly. My staff have very little issues when using the software. Support is excellent.

Cons:

Some of the glitches take awhile to get ironed out but considering how much the software does it runs smooth and they address the glitches if its critical to daily function of the software.

Lot
Facility maintenance Specialist 2 in US

my thoughts

Comments: the more I use it the more I find I want certain features that are not available or not included.

Pros:

I like how customizable it is, appearance and reliability.

Cons:

No custom close out drop box. inventory is a separate module, IT option not did not seem to be a good fit.the boss is not a fan of some elements of reporting are in another module. we would like to expand but company does not find it cost effective

Neil
Facilities Building Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Report Functionality and customability

Pros:

The customer suppport is amazing. The team they have had over the years makes this web base service amazing. I have always walked away from interactions with the troubleshooting techs impressed and happy.

Cons:

When we do have issues we have no real way to express the importance and drive resolutions. They create a ticket and it goes into a priority response, which it may be a high priority to our organization, but not to the Worxhub, so sometimes issues that are tough for us to work around don't get resolved as timely as we need.

Eric
Director of Living Community Services in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

The Dude Solution for you.

Comments: Keeping up with Regulations by the Fire marshal and health codes. Able to track and easily print and provide proofs of Maintenance and checks. I love the chat. Staff are always helpful and are quick to respond. Always able to get me on the right track making complex work orders or PM's and running reports.

Pros:

I like that there are features to do big things quickly. Like say you change a staff member you can quickly reassign the tickets with a few clicks. I like that there can be great reports by the software if you put in great information that gets specific by category and subcategory's.

Cons:

When you screw up making something since its a cloud base it is permanently there. Can be deactivated but there isn't so much a delete and start over button.

Electrican in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

More Accurate Work Orders

Comments: Once we get all our equipment logged into the system it will make my job easier to keep track of the PM's and repairs that need to be done. Keeping track of the time my team spends traving to the jobs they do, will help to get more man power.

Pros:

The ease of use. How you can give a better detail of the problem you are having when you put in a work order.

Cons:

The access parts of it need to be separated more. Meaning people who can implement stuff into the program should be able to do so and not see all the admin side of it.

Rey
Director of Facility Services in US
Facilities Services, 201–500 Employees

Kendal at Oberlin WorxHub Review

Pros:

User friendliness. Ability to produce reports and keep track of ongoing projects via pulse tab.

Cons:

None. The system fully meets our needs.

Lillian
IT Regional Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

WorxHub WORXS

Comments: I have had an amazing relationship with the whole WorxHub team from tech support to engineers. Everyone is passionate about both the tool and their customer service.

Pros:

I love the common sense use of this tool. I work in senior living and our team and residents are technically challenged but that has never been an issue with WorxHub. I also love the robust tool. I wish it would have been my only job, I only scratched the surface. I could have done so much more!

Cons:

Only a minor con, the accounts, we have 17, are separate unless you go from WorxIQ. It makes it so my team can not easily back each other up without logging out and into a new URL but, again, this is minor to me.

Director of FNS/EVS in US

Excellent Software for your Work Orders and Preventive Maintenance Needs

Comments: EVS/Housekeeping work orders can be placed and tracked, assigned, and completed, as well as Maintenance work orders. We utilize the projects feature to manage complex projects that consist of multiple work orders and makes it easier to stay organized.

Pros:

The worxhub work order system has many features that allow for accepting work requests, completing work orders, preventive maintenance on equipment and spaces, and has allowed us to move away from manual paper / faxed work orders for our Hospital.

Cons:

While the Worxhub mobile version is functional, it needs to be made into an actual app instead of a landing page for a website. An app would be in line with what other CMMS software is doing, and would be faster than waiting for a page to load. I hope Brightly is planning on making a robust app that can replace the mobile worxhub!!!

Jayson
Maintenance Supervisor in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

We are overall pleased with WorxHub

Comments: WorxHub is an essential tool for our campus and we are overly pleased with the product

Pros:

Dashboard frendly Ease of access Reports generated Ease of billable work

Cons:

Down time due to software issues Unable to delete Staff/Contractor/Supplier information

Derek
Director Facility Services in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1,000 Employees

Manage your staff productivity and customer satisfaction.

Comments: I would say that the overall experience with WorxHub has been exceptional. Staff support is fantastic, always willing to assist. Software is only as good as the information that you provide. If we do our job, the software will take care of itself. I would highly recommend this software!

Pros:

Our facility has utilized the Worxhub program for 10 years or so. I was part of the research team when we began research CMMS programs. What stood out about Worxhub was how robust the program was. The ability to track, manage and produce reports were important to us. In the Long-Term Care environment, our customer base are 65+ folks. They come into our facility with very high expectations. When our staff properly utilize the note functionality on work orders, we are provided with data that we can accurately respond when residents call on. This platform also provides us many tools to measure staff productivity. The program also allows for us to create resident, staff and area reviews and inspections. The program does an outstanding job of providing tools that assist with everyday management.Our facility also utilizes the Housekeeping and Landscaping modules. Housekeeping utilizes the program primarily for staff scheduling. We are able to create weekly schedules with support information for special requests like sheet sizing, product usage, time of day needs, etc. This is vital to our success.

Cons:

I would say the one thing that continues to be somewhat of challenge is the overall speed of the program. The program with choose a server each day, but traffic on the program can slow down to a point of frustration at times. We are working with the Brightly team to help reduce issues on the client side and have seen improvements.

Edgar
EVS Director in US
Environmental Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

My experience using CMMS

Comments: It has been an amazing experience and I am so glad that the company finally took the leap to CMMS across organization with a product that were able to tell her to are business model and operation.

Pros:

Having the opportunity to pilot program at our facility for nearly two years was very challenging at a rewarding experience for me. Having the freedom to customize the system to our policies and procedures was invaluable and continues to be. I have used other systems in the past but the freedom of customizing the work has been a godsend.

Cons:

They're still a lot of room for improvement and I wish they would listen more to client feedback in terms of some of the user interface and some features that should be looked at too further enhance and improve the system. The mobile website hasn't really changed much since I started using the system but it used some refinement and usability. I wonder if a better approach would be to have a phone app that could be more powerful than quicker. Some of the features that are found on the regular website are not found on the mobile site.

Jeff
Director of Physical Plant in US

It works! I'm a Fan...

Comments: We run our entire campus on WorxHub. Repair orders, PMs, Inspection tracking including Life Safety. It allows us to be "excellent" instead of just "OK". We complete between six and seven HUNDRED work orders a month. I am certain that WorxHub would allow any type of business to be greatly improved if they use it consistently. I'm a fan...

Pros:

I've used this software for almost five years. I think the thing I appreciate the most is the software company's continued effort to make the product better and better. It has improved tremendously in the past five years in both breadth and depth. I also appreciate the flexibility it typically offers to be able to manage the menus and other input data to make it "work" for the particular users.

Cons:

Some of the data entry is still cumbersome. You still have to fill out six individual boxes of data to complete the work order and that doesn't include the details or the requestor. Reports are also a problem. I'm never really sure if the data I'm getting is the data I'm after... Sometimes the results seem to be incorrect--probably based on incorrect input or input that I'm not sure what it does. And I gave up completely on assets...

Mark
Facilities Manager in US
Facilities Services, 51–200 Employees

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Comments: Organization in tracking everything that happens. Works great for labor tracking to assess time allotment and needs, budgeting and reserves studies. Utilizing WorxHub allows you know your stuff...ALL your stuff.

Pros:

The shear expanse of what WorxHub can manage is vast. It can organize and extrapolate information for real time up to date reporting with astounding accuracy, resulting in expedited action when maintaining facilities. The greatest challenge for a Facilities Manager is , the unexpected, which WorxHub removes a large portion of.

Cons:

Customization, this system has preloaded items that cannot be removed, you just have to look past them.

Brad
Facilities Director in US
Mental Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

The WorxHub Reveiw

Comments: I really like the integration of the different modules and we have several building in several locations . The PM function is priceless and allows us to be proactive on our maintenance and keeps us on schedule and prevents lots of downtime on our key equipment. The ability to track staff time as well as send out surveys to requestors to make sure expectations have been met is also very valuable.
I love the WorxHub and the improved efficiencies in our department related to using WorxHub.

Pros:

I like the fact that is can be used with different modules that are integrated with each other. I also like that the available modules when combined allow you to pretty much manage and collect data related to all aspects of facilities management. I think the customer support is very friendly, professional, respectful as well as timely to requests for assistance.

Cons:

I think when we purchased the software we did not get what we thought we would be getting and learned that some modules needed to be purchased separately and were not included in the package we had originally purchased.

Matthew
Facility Maintenance Supervisor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Great product, Exact Product for Nursing Homes

Comments: It has been great, we transitioned instantly and never looked back. Went from paper to computer and was effortless. Techs understood the lost time on paper, going and getting orders and then not understanding location or couldn't read the writing. The history of PMs and repairs done on an asset had been great

Pros:

Ease of use, time it takes to fill out a request 15-20 seconds. History

Cons:

Can't think of anything but reports and it's just that I don't know how to use them fully.

Dave
Director of Environmental Services in US

A great product!

Comments: Before the WorxHub our daily work request came in the the form of notes, e-mails and many phone calls. With the implementation of the WorxHub, the different request are all channeled through the software. For the most part our environmental services staff are able to accept the work request without having a supervisor involved. This allows for other tasks to be completed by the supervisor, instead of constantly being a dispatcher of work request.

Pros:

This software makes managing our environmental services department much easier. It channels all of the daily work request to one location. Our scheduled preventive maintenance is presented to us on the schedule we choose. I only have good things to say about the WorxHub.

Cons:

I do not see any cons to the the WorxHub.

Gina
Executive Assistant in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Wish we would expand the use of WorxHub

Comments: Once set up, I love the program. Wish we could add Housekeeping to our program. You must have strong WiFi to operate smoothly and correctly.

Pros:

Very easy to navigate. Like being able to print reports. When we had to eliminate one building and add another, it was not as complicated as I feared. Adding staff is easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team are wonderful!

Cons:

Finding the correct report is a little time consuming. We don't have a data entry person to handle Asset Mgt entries, remove staff, change out compliance work for Maintenance, etc. so changes and updates can be dreadful. The original set up was also very time consuming.

Brightly Response

4 years ago

Hi Gina, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear TheWorxHub makes your workday run that much smoother.

Jodi
Information Assistant in US

User Friendly, Accurate Data, A+ Customer Service

Comments: The WorxHub has made my job so much easier. It is geared to our business and not made to fit. I get accurate reports with very little set up and they are easy to understand. Whenever I have encountered a situation requiring help, if I can't solve it with the generous help section, I usually have it solved quickly via chat with a customer representative. I am a daily user and I am so happy we made the switch to The WorxHub as it has my work life so much easier.

Pros:

User friendly, accurate data and most importantly, A+ customer service!

Cons:

I don't have anything I don't like about the software.

Director of Facility Services in US

The WorxHub Is Awesome

Comments: We love this product. It gives us the reports easily when we need them. The flexibility and adjustability of this program is amazing. This has helped us with knowing when or if we need additional FTE's and well as seeing who may be under performing. So far every aspect of this is wonderful. I know we don't use all of the modules but the ones we use are have helped us very much

Pros:

The ease of use and the intuitive nature of the software. The staff at Dude is great and always very helpful

Cons:

One item that I would like to see is being able to some how assign multiple w/o's to one person at a time. The other is the option to close multiples at one time.

Victoria
Property Manager in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed

Exceptional Customer Service

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is exceptional customer service and it support. Couldn't do my job without his valuable assistance. he knows the software in and out and is always there to lend support and help teach us new and valuable features on the program.

Pros:

Software support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He provides excellent guidance through the program and helps us to achieve the results we are looking for.

Cons:

I like the software no complaints. The software does alot but probably only using about 30% of its capabilities. Would like opportunities for more online learning tips and tricks course so to speak would be of value being offered once or twice a year.

Marcela
Office Manager in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Cypriot Homes review

Comments: I'm glad to use this software, most issues with the repairs, appliance replacement, rent calculations has been solved, easy to keep track on what has been done, even send out different types of letters to the tenants.

Pros:

Rent calculation, keep a clear evidence of the tenants. Issuing work orders for repairs. I would like to get more trained in how to use more fixtures like: inventory, accounting, etc.

Cons:

I didn't have the chance to use all features, but for the work orders, rent calculations its much easier to use them comparing with Yardi software.

Aisha
Office/Facilities Manager in US
Religious Institutions, 11–50 Employees

Great Calendar system

Comments: Pretty good.

Pros:

The ease of the Calendar module allows the user to create events in the future. See what was scheduled in the past. Personalize a room or work order request to the needs of the event. Adding room setup information/photos is exceptional.

Cons:

Deleting/changing or skipping holidays for a room booking is the biggest issue with this software. It should allow me to skip what dates I want. Instead of omitting a particular day, I have to set an end date, go back, and create a new occurrence.

Frank
Director of Facilities in US

Director of Facilities

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

easy to use, asset tracking , support and cost

Cons:

Like everything about the software application

Sarah Weddle
Ancillary Services Manager in US

World Class Customer Service and Product

Comments: AMAZING! I really can't say enough good about the product and the service.

Pros:

Easy to use and figure out. Also hard to mess it up. I like that nothing ever goes away or is deleted. Customer service is first rate!

Cons:

I wish that we could customize reports more and that some functions (inventory in particular) were more intuitive. Also, if we could search or report on all of the various fields, that would be dandy.