HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

4.5 (5,451) Write a Review!

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

Over 100,000 customers in more than 120 countries use HubSpot's award-winning software to attract, engage and delight their customers.

Learn more about HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pros:

The best easy way to manage clients. Best value for money ever about CRM.

Cons:

Also, workflows can be confused in their elaboration. Recomendation: Test before you start on.

HubSpot Marketing Hub ratings

4.3
4.4
4.4
4.2

8.4/10

HubSpot Marketing Hub has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 5,451 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used HubSpot Marketing Hub before?

Filter reviews (5,451)

Adriana
Adriana
CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

A very poweful marketing tool

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Hubspot is the most powerful marketing tool, help me to make the best decisions and is very intuitive and easy to customize and manage

Cons:

Is very expensive, is nive but other tools offers less expensove prices.

Joel
Joel
CEO in Germany

I am here to stay

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: In conclusion, Hubspot Marketing Hub offers a wide range of features that are all in one place, making it a great option for businesses of all sizes. The available bundle offers a lot of value for a low cost, but it is limited in terms of features. As your company grows and your marketing needs evolve, you will likely need to upgrade to the professional package, which offers even more advanced features. The professional package can also be a great way to utilize its intelligence and automation capabilities, which can save you time and money in the long run. Overall, Hubspot Marketing Hub is a valuable investment for businesses looking to take their marketing to the next level.

Pros:

I recently started using Hubspot Marketing Hub and I have been extremely impressed with its multifunctional capabilities. One of the things that I appreciate most about Hubspot is their pricing structure. They offer a good bundle for small businesses that includes some of their marketing tools at a very affordable price. The bundle is limited in terms of features, but it's still a great option for small businesses that are just starting out and looking for an all-in-one marketing solution. This allows small businesses to have access to a good level of marketing technology that fits their budget and needs. Overall, I highly recommend Hubspot Marketing Hub for any small business looking to take their marketing to the next level.

Cons:

One of the main downsides is that the bundle for small businesses is limited in features. If you want access to more advanced features, you will quickly jump from the cheap and good starter bundle to the more cost-intensive professional package. This can be a bit of a shock for small businesses that are just starting out and may not have the budget to invest in the professional package right away.

Alternatives Considered: Vtiger CRM and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: I prefer to use cloud hosted solutions. Its a great backup.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Many applications have own connectors for HubSpot. I love the possibility to connect everything.

Austen
Development Manager in Thailand
Automotive, 201-500 Employees

Well-Rounded CRM to meet almost any of your digital needs

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: This platform is an invaluable tool for our digital footprint. I really have no complaints regarding the functionality of the system, and the analysis metrics are top-notch. Some of their data-collecting features have made us a decent amount of money that we otherwise would have overlooked.

Pros:

We really enjoy unlocking newly discovered features on HubSpot'S platform. The key for our team is automating emails, social media postings, and general marketing campaigns. HubSpot is excellent at executing these needs, and it's rather simple once you learn the process. The best feature of working with this company is the wealth of information and problem-solving skills they offer. I have never asked for a solution from their customer support and not received actionable advice.

Cons:

I feel that their design team could be upgraded. Sometimes it's frustrating with some of the templates because tailoring them often offers limited options. The email templates, for example, can be overhauled to allow more personal design work.

Eunice
Founder in US
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Robust and Affordable

Comments: I’m SO glad I listened to my implementation team. I’ve tried several other platforms that were at least 3x as expensive for less functionality. Since moving to Hubspot, we simplified our tech stack which helped us save money and make money without all the fuss that other apps created. It’s a must have for small businesses that don’t mind spending the time to implement the RIGHT tool.

Pros:

Hubspot is the all in one marketing and CRM solution I didn’t know my company needed. Though it’s not necessarily intuitive at first, the learning curve led to a major payoff quickly now that we have our website, lead magnets and funnels all set up it’s a magical suite of simply integrated functions that make life so much easier.

Cons:

Unfortunately Some of the website and landing page templates lack creativity and can be a bit buggy. It’s also sometimes difficult to remember where certain functions live but the integration with other apps and seamless connections within the portal make up for the 5 seconds of confusion.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud and SamCart

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: Click funnels was too expensive and did not integrate easily with other apps in our tech stack.

Switched From: ClickFunnels

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Pricing and ease of use were top factors

Anne J
Anne J
Marketing Director in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

HubSpot Marketing Hub a good Marketing Tool

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Using Marketing Hub's Ads tool, I can link all of my social media accounts together, consolidate all of my advertising channels into one place, and keep all of my data in sync. What's more, the platform helps marketing professionals adopt a customer-centric perspective, as we can see how our customers see us in real time.

Pros:

I like HubSpot because of its user-friendly interface and the many ways in which it helps my company. For example, it simplifies email and social media marketing and gives me a breakdown of how many customers I've gained or lost thanks to each channel. The Marketing Core facilitates the development of traffic generation and conversion strategies.

Cons:

I think HubSpot is missing some important social media features. In particular, a meeting link page can't have a custom thumbnail added, so it won't look right when displayed on LinkedIn.There is not a lot of room for personalization in email templates; the quality of landing pages is quite low; the quality of templates is poor; and basic web metrics are poor.It's difficult to distribute templates to others, and there are many HubSpot interface issues that need fixing.

Development Lead in India

One of the best in class CRM and marketing solution

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall experience has been good because of easy to use interface and their knowledge base.

Pros:

I love almost all features which Hubspot offers as almost all of these are ease to use/implement.Community support is there if you get stuck on anything which provides guidance in almost all your problem. I specifically would like to mention about the contact management part which is well managed, easy to access and very user friendly.

Cons:

for this part I would like to mention that strategy behind deprecating use of API authentication. They recently deprecated API authentication method for their APIs and moved it to private apps for which finding right guidance for different technologies is quite a task and might need some serious efforts.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign and Asana

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: It provides lots of features which gives it additional advantage when a business is looking for marketing solution as on one platform they get solution for multiple problems.

Louisa
Head of Marketing & Communication in France
Events Services, 11-50 Employees

Very happy with Hubspot Marketing

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

We switched from another provider and it's day an night. Hubspot is very to use and to implement/integrate. I use it daily and it's a time saver and a great platform.Customer support is very reactive and helpful.

Cons:

My only issue is with misst management. I wish I could bulk select contacts and select across pages (contacts don't stay checked when you go to another page within the list). Currently I have to select contacts one by one which takes too much time.

Jose
Jose
Business Change Manager. IPMA, PMP. in Panama
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

With HubSpot Marketing Hub, we intelligently manage our data, helping us focus on generating leads.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: It is a very complete platform, which has tools for traffic analysis, analysis of campaigns, and events related to the flow of generating new customers. It keeps all the members of the organization informed about the incorporation of sales strategies and makes the processes that each department manages stop being isolated, making all of us go in the same direction.

Pros:

We can efficiently manage our leads and understand their behaviors as well as their expectations, individually or in a segmented way. Apply sorting and ranking functions to prospects using different filter criteria such as geographic location, organization size, number of interactions, and more. In addition, we can apply filters to create personalized views of our entire database of business leads.

Cons:

Through this platform, we can keep senior management informed about our sales management related to leads, in addition to providing all members of our team with a summary of the progress we have made, the new strategies to use, and obtain their feedback. comments and opinions. On the other hand, we can automate emails and notifications of visits to keep our team up-to-date with everything and in general show timely monitoring for decision-making.

Victor
Victor
CEO in Spain

One of the best in CRM, LP... and much more

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Includes a ton of features to automate email campaigns, manage ad campaigns, LP creation and much more. A long established platform that can help you out of the gate with your online business without any need of developers.

Cons:

A bit pricy and some features (google ads tracking system) need an update.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign, SugarCRM, Selligent and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: More features and integrations with 3rd party products.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Timothy
Timothy
Business development manager in US

It does the what we need it to do.

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Its relatively easy to use, and its very straight forward.

Cons:

If you are going to us it I would recommend getting the package with the most features.

MD Masoom
MD Masoom
Sr Executive Sales and Research in India
Insurance, 501-1,000 Employees

Great Marketing Automation Platform.

Comments: Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Pros:

I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Cons:

There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: We choose HubSpot Marketing over Pardot because of its powerful automation features and amazing mobile app. We choose Hubspot because they have a strong customer support team which is very responsive.

Aaron
Aaron
Digital Director in US
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

Great Now, and Getting Better Faster Than Any Other Competitor

Comments: With Hubspot, we were trying to get all our marketing in once place to help keep from creating a spiderweb of tools. We used Hubspot for list organization, drip campaigns, attribution tracking, ad posting, customer service, sales pipeline, email campaigns, service tickets, and more.

Pros:

This software is here to help create great customer experiences, and as a marketer you can focus on that. Hubspot has spent so much time making this software easy to use, that I can't name any other software that even comes close. It's incredible how easy it is to deploy a campaign, monitor performance, manage lists, and do so across multiple channels, and product lines. And what I love most, is that they continue to listen to their customers, and create great tools for marketers, so that they can create great customer experiences. So many high dollar software companies take your money, and forget about you. Hubspot goes above and beyond, always innovating and providing incredible customer service. We were in Enterprise, and if we ever had a problem, they would chat, phone call, or screen share with us any time of day, in under 15 minutes. Love these guys forever. Additionally, attribution tracking is incredible on this, I've never seen anything even close. You can see exactly how many sales you converted from campaigns, forms, marketing channels, and it's so easy to pull together. Going to Hubspot after using GA, FB, and LI pixels, you will begin to use Hubspot as your source of truth and never look back.

Cons:

The social media monitoring and posting tools were there, but not the best. Likely though, this is because social media companies don't develop integration tools right away, so Hubspot can only do so much. Posting to social can be done, but posting Instagram stories, tagging other brands, etc will likely give you difficulty.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365, NetSuite, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and Klaviyo

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: Needed to be able to deploy campaigns, and changes quicker, at high quality.

Switched From: Capsule and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: The product was great, and it was clear their team understood our goals and needs.

Matthew
Marketing Director in US

Well rounded and easy to use

Pros:

HubSpot Marketing Hub is intuitive. Ease of use is one of the primary reasons to consider HubSpot. It's easy to set up, configure and integrate with other applications. I do like that I can train others to use it across sales and marketing and empower them to take on responsibilities rather than having to ask me to set up or execute specific tasks in the tool.

Cons:

ABM abilities are limited but they are working on added capabilties fairly regularly. There are better solutions for ABM in the marketplace for sure, but I would like to use one tool for B2B marketing automation if possible.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, Act-On and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot was easier to use than Pardot and had a few additional features that we wanted. One of those was the ability to customize email and landing page templates and then use those over and over, or importing HTML templates for use.

Switched From: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: We had several internal users test all tools in consideration and aligned on the idea of usability would enable the team to move quickly and distribute the workload. HubSpot was also able to meet out budget parameters with first year discounts.

Demand Generation Marketing Manage in US
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

Great Marketing Automation Tool for Small Teams

Comments: HubSpot allows us to communicate with our database, create landing pages, website form, and track what people are doing on our website. It gives us great insight on who is interested in learning more about our company and makes it simple for us to communicate with prospects.

Pros:

I love the marketplace for email templates, landing page templates, etc. As a small company, we do not have the resources to build out our own templates from scratch so this is extremely helpful. Their support is pretty top-notch! Everytime I reach out, they are very responsive and I've even had some people go above and beyond for support. This is so helpful to me and my team.

Cons:

The reporting functionality is limiting and the workflows seem more like workarounds rather than a true integration functionality. It's very difficult to pull some basic reports on form submission and I am unable to pull a report for multi-channel attribution. We use the workflows to integrate with Salesforce and it honestly feels like a workaround rather than a true integration set-up. If you're editing a workflow and something going wrong, you have the potential of impacting your whole database. Their social media publishing abilities are limited. It's not a main reason why we use this so we rely on something else for social.

Alternatives Considered: Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot was much cheaper. We did not feel we had a team big enough to roll out Marketo.

Guillaume
eCommerce & Revenue in Canada
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Your CRM for long

Comments: We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

Pros:

-Easy to use -Does not require a lot of training -Customization available -Various reports -Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions -Marketing features

Cons:

-Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.). -Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level. -It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do. -Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

Alternatives Considered: eProposal and Revinate

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: ACT! was to strict for our needs and required to many manual operation to keep the software updated. The reporting features wasn't exactly what we needed and the updates was too pricey for what the budget.

Switched From: Act!

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Emailing feature, easy to segment, able to create workflows and A/B testing for lesser expensive (better ROAS).

Social Media Manager in US
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

My Would "Bring to a Deserted Island" Software

Pros:

Where do I start with my love for HubSpot. Our marketing team has been using HubSpot's Marketing Automation for 6 years, and we have seen a world of difference in our inbound strategy. From email drafting to analytics, social publishing, blog hosting, ABM (account-based marketing) and site traffic - it helps marketers keep track of nearly everything going on. I mainly use the social publishing and tracking feature and the email scheduling tool. I can say I wouldn't be able to organize my social conversations with customers nor would I be able to schedule posts ahead of time and track their progress with such accuracy without HubSpot. The email section of the software is great too. I can tell who opens, reads and clicks on our emails - how long they spend reading and each email's conversion rate. I can also do A/B testing to track which types of emails perform best. If your marketing team has a budget for automation software, HubSpot should definitely be on your radar. As a medium-sized company with a small marketing team of 5, it's the perfect size for us. We have HubSpot's Enterprise Level Contract, which gives us access to all of their features. If your marketing team is small - a less expensive plan might be where you want to start out. They also offer sales solutions that fully integrate with their marketing platform, so everything stays consistent and everyone from sales to marketing is on the same page.

Cons:

HubSpot is pretty close to perfect, and my complaints are minor. From a social tool standpoint, I wish publishing across platforms was more consistent, often images and text sizing is a bit off in the actual social site. I also wish they would increase monitoring from just Twitter to both LinkedIn and Facebook. Design limitations have been a slight issue for us in the past as well, but usually we can work around these and design items in house.

Taylor
Taylor
Copywriter & Digital Strategist in US
, 11-50 Employees

An integrated approach to deploy marketing materials and analyze performance.

Comments: We saw an initial bump in lead generation when implementing HubSpot. Then, over the course of six months, we saw steady growth - particularly in generating new contacts, leads, and conversions. The blog integration with landing pages really increased our conversion rate of customers. This made it easy for audiences to learn about our services, then go to the landing page to sign up for a free meeting / demonstration of our services. This really moved the needle in terms of lead gen. We also saw our social media following grow, not just in overall followers, but also the engagement rate of our followers. Also, HubSpot made it easy to see the most popular content, across every form of marketing. We used this info to shape our overall digital strategy, influencing the type of content we produce. HubSpots CRM also helped us keep tabs on customers who were most likely to convert to sales. This was especially important, since our business needs truly qualified leads - not just contacts - that we can work through the sales funnel and the buyers journey. The best benefit though? Keeping all our marketing materials in one place. No more jumping between multiple platforms, programs, and in-app designs. Just one platform. Saves a bunch of time and headaches.

Pros:

The true value of HubSpot Marketing is the integration of every marketing platform. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows and more can easily be created - and integrated - for an easy to use, all in one marketing portal. Primarily, my company uses HubSpot to quickly build and publish blog posts. With the built-in social media tool, you can easily share the blog post to your audiences. Then, you can repurpose the content you already created for an email campaign. Another favorite feature: the landing page builder. With this, you can create beautiful landing pages that make it easy for customers to convert to a sale, or marketing qualified lead. Another great feature is the analytics tool. You can see the performance of every marketing element in one detailed dashboard. This helps you see what's working - and what's not. This really helped my company put their marketing dollars where they're most influential and impactful.

Cons:

There's only a few drawbacks to HubSpot, from my perspective. HubSpot works best when you can produce a large amount of content. HubSpot is great at making your content beautiful and effective, but if you're not producing content, you won't get the full value. Second, the pricing-tier for HubSpot can be a little steep for small businesses without discretionary income. I'd say the service is still worth it, but the investment requires discussion and commitment from the team to be a great investment. Lastly, HubSpot requires an on boarding fee with each new contract. Now, this on boarding fee isn't huge, but this was a barrier for entry for my company when we first joined. The on boarding process definitely helped my team get the most out of HubSpot, but, as I said, it was a slight hurdle for the team when considering HubSpot.

Brian
Associate Software architect in Sri Lanka
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

An incorporated way to deal with marketing materials

Comments: Hubspot has enabled me to work in a composed and quick way, without bringing about any mishaps. Today I have 3 accreditations supported by this stage and I truly comprehend and apply the Inbound Marketing system that is the fundamental base of Hubspot. It is astounding to deal with the site of the organization where I work and I trust that the expense/item proportion is reasonable. Picking Hubspot as our essential work instrument has been an incredible choice.

Pros:

The genuine estimation of HubSpot Marketing is the reconciliation of each promoting stage. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows, work processes and more can without much of a stretch be made - and incorporated - for a simple to utilize, across the board promoting entryway. Fundamentally, my organization utilizes HubSpot to rapidly construct and distribute blog entries. With the inherent online life apparatus, you can without much of a stretch offer the blog entry to your crowds. At that point, you can repurpose the substance you previously made for an email battle. Another most loved component: you can create beautiful landing pages. With this, you can make delightful presentation pages that make it simple for clients to change over to a deal, or showcasing qualified lead. Another extraordinary component is the examination instrument. You can see the presentation of each showcasing component in one nitty gritty dashboard. This encourages you see what's working - and so forth. This truly helped my organization put their advertising dollars where they're most powerful and effective.

Cons:

There's only a couple of disadvantages to HubSpot, from my point of view. HubSpot works best when you can create a lot of substance. HubSpot is extraordinary at making your substance lovely and compelling, however in case you're not delivering content, you won't get the full esteem. Second, the valuing level for HubSpot can be somewhat steep for private companies without optional salary. I'd state the administration is as yet justified, despite all the trouble, yet the speculation requires talk and responsibility from the group to be an extraordinary venture. Ultimately, HubSpot requires an on boarding charge with each new contract. Presently, this on boarding expense isn't enormous, yet this was a hindrance for passage for my organization when we initially joined. The on boarding process unquestionably helped my group take advantage of HubSpot, be that as it may, as I stated, it was a slight obstacle for the group while considering HubSpot.

Josh
Account-Based Marketing Specialist in US
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

Easy-to-use but robust software that delivers value for any-sized copmany

Comments: Tracking all data from content to marketing automation within a single platform is extremely helpful for us. We've been able to align more in our inbound and outbound efforts and have the ability to create simple or sophisticated marketing plans with HubSpot.

Pros:

Customized dashboard for a quick snapshot to help track our department's KPIs Support is responsive and always prompt to help answer your inquiries. They are currently in beta for live chat and I love that instant answers to your problems. They also send email follow-ups to make sure you're happy. Knowledge-base is excellent to help solve problems you come across on the platform or in marketing in general. HubSpot Academy is an excellent resource to learn about important topics in Marketing, Sales, and Design. They're always updating materials for the courses and you get certified at the end of so many lessons, which is a bonus for any LinkedIn profile or resume. Robust amount of features and tactics to use within the platform but not necessary to use them all. Great for any-sized companies. Ability to request product features from the community User-friendly Workflows tool that allows you to create a workflow process using different elements of data.

Cons:

Changes are always rolling out, which can be hard to keep up-to-date on them all Not fully prepared for features getting removed, renamed or consolidated. We have to play catch-up at times to adjust to what has changed. Design Manager is confusing for someone without coding knowledge. Really wish they would integrate a drop and drag feature to create simple emails and landing pages, most importantly. Reporting from the Sales vs. Marketing dashboard can be confusing. I get two different metrics in certain cases, but it's because one's default is different than the other. Can't create lists of accounts/companies, for company's running an ABM program. Can't add external landing pages to Campaigns in HubSpot, only HubSpot created landing pages, which makes reporting cumbersome.

Akis
Project Coordinator in Greece

Hubspot is a very useful software to organize and automate your customer database and sales process.

Pros:

Hubspot is easy to understand and implement as the user interface is pretty straight forward. The tutorial, when first launching the software, guides you through the basics and gives quickly an understanding of the structure and functionality. The level of customization is enough to make it suit most businesses needs. Most importantly though, not everything has to be done by the user. Hubspot offers a variety of features to automate processes and avoid the time consuming manual input of all the data while using the software. By inserting the email address of a contact, Hubspot will fetch information from the web to create a profile for the contact's company. Contacts' status will update automatically every time a sale involving that contact is materialized. You can also link your email to Hubspot allowing to keep a record of your correspondence, organized by contact or specific related deal. The software integrates a contact, a customer and a project database along with a To-Do list, notes and calendar which is really great, since you have all the tools you need in one place. Additionally you can attach files in each of your deals, which comes handy in some cases. Along with a variety of marketing tools, you will love being on Hubspot's mailing list. Instead of annoying newsletters, Hubspot will email you marketing tricks usually enriched with free goodies, like templates, guides and more.

Cons:

I have to think a lot in order to find a negative aspect of Hubspot. A feature I would like to be enhanced is the ability to issue sales forecasts. You can do it, but it lacks some useful options like stage invoicing and invoicing/payment schedules.

Bill
Bill
President in
Internet, 11-50 Employees

HubSpot - First in Class MArketing Automation

Comments: HubSpot was designed to be a fully integrated robust marketing automation platform and when the company introduced its Content Optimization System (COS) in 2014, it was a game changer. HubSpot was designed from the ground up to be an inbound marketing platform. The HubSpot COS enables you to do many things including, but not limited to, the creation and management of Demand Generation Campaigns, Content Marketing, and Marketing Automation, that can be targeted and customized for different buyer personas and different stages of the sales process. The HubSpot COS provides a website that is automatically responsive to all screen sizes. It has a drag-and-drop template builder and WYSIWYG for those who desire simplicity. It also accommodates virtually whatever functionality and vision your designers and developers might have for your website. It has fully integrated SEO, Social Sharing, Analytics, Landing Pages, Contact List, Email and Workflows into a powerful platform. It also seamlessly integrates into the most popular CRMs including Salesforce. For those who do not need all the bells and whistles that come with Salesforce, HubSpot has developed their own CRM that both aligns with the marketing process and allows for the tracking and automation of many sales processes. Imagine having a website that transitions to be unique for each buyer persona at each stage of the buyer’s journey. Each time someone visits your site they see new, fresh information that directly relates to their concerns and interest. HubSpot’s Contextual Marketing and Personalization abilities allow you to have a conversation with your website visitors. Each vertical you serve and every different buyer persona has unique pain points and concerns. So after you identify where a visitor fits, your site can morph to show them the information most relevant to them. Even the same individual will have different concerns and interests as they navigate from awareness to consideration and finally onto a buying stage. With HubSpot your site can be setup to show different information as they navigate this buyer’s journey. Your website is now having a conversation with each visitor.

Pros:

Hubspot contextual marketing capabilities allows you to have a conversation with each buyer persona at each stage of the buyer's journey. It allows each website visitor to find exactly what they need to see in order to take that next step down the sales funnel.

Cons:

The basic package is restricted to a small number of contacts. Once you start using HubSpot and seeing results you will need to move up to Professional or Enterprise

Digital Marketing Manager in US
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees

Best All Around Marketing Platform for Small to Mid Sized Businesses

Comments: Hubspot is the solution that propelled a single position into an entire digital marketing department. The learning curve can be steep for anyone new to this type of automation and integration, but is supplemented by Hubspot Academy's learning resources and certifications. Overall, the basic environment is intuitive and features are relatively easy to use.

Pros:

Hubspot has every essential feature you need to build and manage a digital marketing department. From CRM and lead forms to email automation and content marketing to advance reporting; almost anything that is missing from the platform can be easily integrated either thru partnerships or Zapier APIs and web hooks. Hubspot keeps up with the fast changing landscape of digital marketing with regular launches of new features like chat bots and improved contact management. Managing several brands thru one enterprise portal, I am able to track deliverables from various divisions, monitor multiple team progress, and aggregate lead acquisition strategies to maximize talent resources. I recommend Hubspot to all small to mid sized businesses.

Cons:

Hubspot is a jack of all trades, yet master of none. Unless you pay for add-on features, your company will miss out on the more powerful integrations, reporting, and paid ads. Otherwise, Hubspot's normal customer service is really just a human connection to their extension support docs. For any custom or complicated support requests, pay the extra for designated priority tech support. Sending 12 million emails and 6,000 social posts annually for multiple brands through a single portal sometimes can to be difficult to work around. Some improvements are rolled out that aren't always an improvement over their previous features.

yogendra kumar
Network Support Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Nice experience with HubSpot Marketing software.It provide me right information about web presence.

Comments: HubSpot's marketing platform is very robust and contains everything an inbound marketer needs. Every time I speak with their support team, they are friendly and quickly resolve my issue. Since HubSpot is a pay-per-contact platform, the cost can easily increase if your organization is rapidly growing or doesn't keep a clean list of contacts. If your company currently uses a WordPress blog, integrating it with HubSpot is easy, but may result in having to create 301 redirects if the templates don't match up exactly. I recommend, if possible, converting the entire website (including the blog) to HubSpot.
Aside from the ease of use, the product is continually evolving to meet the needs of current marketing trends. HubSpot requests user feedback on a variety of aspects - from design to feature functionality - to make their product the best. It also integrates well with a variety of other platforms, including WordPress and Salesforce.

Pros:

It is very use full in tracking web and analyze business metrics to ensure marketing campaigns are progressing into the right direction.Our favorite part of Hubspot Marketing is the data that is made available on lead source, web traffic, and blog and email marketing performance. Prior to Hubspot we were not running any website analytics. By tying marketing efforts to website performance we are able to see what is working and what isn't and make better decisions going forward. Good general functionality for tracking activity and reporting, and nice to have automatic download of company contact information when entering new contacts. Campaigns are fairly easy to set up.

Cons:

I have only found 2 things - if you send an email and use the Smart Send feature to accommodate for different time zones, then it disables the ability to "Send to More". Second: at first, there are what feels like a lot of pieces to fit together - a form, campaign, landing page, emails, etc. Until you get that mapped out, it felt a little overwhelming. Layout is a little out dated. You can't change the default on the list of company names from recently added to alphabetical. You can change the sort, but the next time you sign in or refresh, it goes back to sorting by recently added.

Nicole
Nicole
Digital Marketing Manager in US

Powerful and Easy to Use

Comments: Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy. The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

Pros:

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible. And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

Cons:

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and ActiveCampaign

Switched From: NetResults Tracker

Director of Inbound Marketing in US

My Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation Platform as a HubSpot Partner Agency

Comments: Knowledge and Insight. Knowlege is power and having insight into all activities your marketing, sales and business development team implement is extremely powerful in knowing where to tweak things and where you excel. Shooting blindly from the hip on massive marketing campaigns is extremely expensive and rarely effective for increasing your ROI. But with the knowledge and insight, the HubSpot MAP provides you, you always know what you're doing, why you're doing it, the ROI of your campaigns and where you are lacking. Not having to rely on the complexity of Google Analytics or manual entry of Excel is a huge time and money saver. You also don't have to have a million different tools, software and extensions to try to piece together your marketing strategy, analytics and results. This eliminates about 90% of all the tools you are paying for and using and brings it all into one single platform. Not to mention that it's merely impossible to get all the third-party tools and integrations to talk to each other to give you one bottom line result. With the HubSpot MAP's benefit of cutting hours and labor basically pays for the cost of the software itself. Knowledge is power and time is money.

Pros:

Obviously, as it's stated in its name, but the Automation part of the platform. The workflows, lists, how a published blog with automatically distribute your blog via your social media accounts, the analytics of how well your strategy, content, and workflows are working, etc. are all exceptional qualities to the HubSpot MAP. The abundance of features and abilities available to a user is endless and always being updated, upgraded or enhanced. I love how the HubSpot MAP is 100% synced with the HubSpot CRM and CMS. In fact, since they are open to third-party integrations, you can enhance any or all of the features given to you all throughout the HubSpot system.

Cons:

From experience in teaching the software to our clients, it can be an overwhelming learning curve. Especially for the CEOs and people in non-related marketing departments that have to learn to use the system as well, since it is meant to effect a company as a whole, obviously in a positive way. As stated above, HubSpot MAP is open to third-party integrations to better your user experience and insights into your marketing performance. The only downside to that is the budget. If you're a startup company, purchasing the HubSpot MAP and platform is expensive by itself. And when you add on purchasing other third-party integrations to get all the features you want, can be extremely costly or just over-budget in general. The other feature I would like to see HubSpot improve is their Social Media Platform, included in the HubSpot MAP. Yes, you can schedule tweets in bulk or a month's worth of social media posts for the next month, but in reality, it is very time-consuming. Especially for a feature that is meant to cut the manual labor out of your day. One reason for this is because you have to create a customized shortened tracking URL, located in a different area of the platform, to place into each social media message. That means a separate URL for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+, all for the same message. Now imagine having to do that for social media posts for the next week. It does get exhausting. That is one area you would want to get a third-party integration.