Filter by:

• Overall

About Zoho Desk

Put customer service at the heart of your company. Make agents more productive, managers more impactful and customers more empowered.

Learn more about Zoho Desk

Showing 1,676 reviews

• Reviewed on 22/07/2018

"Awesome Software"

Pros: Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time . Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far. With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement. This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.

Cons: Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs. We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues. There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work… So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!

• Reviewed on 22/07/2018
Johnny G.
Principal consult
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2020

"Zoho Service desk"

Comments: Overall, it is a good starter product and is helpful but a lot of tweaking is needed and the product offering is geared to pull you towards needing the Pro package. One day I may choose that but wish I could have a vanity URL for email now with a one time fee.

Pros: I like the options that are available.
The templates and features are great.
I wish I could pay a one time fee to have a vanity domain instead of needing the pro package.
Support is normally pretty good.

Cons: Complicated to setup and training is required.

Alternatives Considered: WHMCS and Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk: Seemed to have better support and product dev that the others. Features seemed more matured.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2020
Joel B.
IT Specialist
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2018

"Basic but functional"

Comments: Aside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.

Pros: Important functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.

Cons: Zoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is (as far as I know) the only way to properly assign a ticket to a user in Zoho Desk. Once the ticket's created, there's no way to tell if it was made by the help desk or if it was submitted by the user. Since most of our tickets are submitted, this can result in some confusion when I have to make one myself and my co-worker assumes that the user wrote it. Lastly, settings can be a bit confusing to navigate. I don't have to use them often, but it takes some feeling around to find what I need.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2018
Denise W.
Denise W.
Assistant Manager
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2020

"So far it has been a great service"

Comments: We picked Zoho because of the worth and in this manner the indisputable reality that we were at that point familiar with their product arrangement as we utilize their Survey programming too. Things were getting lost or overlooked about and it had been making me insane. Zoho has a great set-up of items and this one isn't any special case! Simple to utilize (the essentials at any rate). What's more, it's very reasonable.

Pros: I like the way that it converses with all or any of the rest of our Zoho items. It appears only an apparatus inside the framework. It plays pleasantly and interfaces in just barely like the rest of the items. I in reality simply like the appearance of the product, the format, and the way simple it's to utilize. we've thought that it was' improved our reaction times to inbound messages, and accordingly the speed at which we will answer and resolve clients' inquiries.

Cons: Most likely such a large number of alternatives accessible. huge amounts of your time spent up to this point simply understanding the whole stage. I'm despite everything perusing the UI yet it feels a touch less cordial than an elective decision I'm assessing.

• Reviewed on 10/06/2020
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2020

"Great value and support"

Comments: Overall a great product, and fantastic value for money when used as part of Zoho One.

Pros: Support from Zoho is excellent. We are Zoho One customer, so we also use other Zoho products, hence the native integration is also nice. We also like the Blueprint feature, which is a visual process designer for business process automation.

Cons: We are limited to 20 Blueprints, regardless of how many users we have. Sync functionality to Zoho CRM has not been suitable for us, so we built our own sync service.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk: Zoho One offering, in concert with recommendation from a trusted associate.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2020
Kassy C.
Kassy C.
Business Manager
Sports, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"Inexpensive Customer Service Software"

Comments: Previous to using Zoho, we were managing all our CS in our email inbox. Items were getting lost or forgotten about and it was driving me crazy. Zoho has an excellent suite of products and this one is no exception! Easy to use (the basics at least). And, it's very inexpensive.

Pros: We chose Zoho because of the cost and the fact that we were already familiar with their software setup as we use their Survey software as well.

Cons: Setting up some of the automations is a bit daunting, but we really just haven't taken the time to set it all up. Otherwise, our team really loves it!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk: Price

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Neo G.
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2019

"Perfect!"

Pros: It's perfect for our needs. Easy to use, navigate, and customize.

Cons: No cons here. The product is wonderful for us.

• Reviewed on 26/12/2019
Sheila R.
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2021

"Zoho makes managing emails for my dot com a breeze"

Pros: Zoho makes it very easy to manage and utilize the emails for my dot com. I can track, respond, to and create email messages from my branded emails with very little effort, and setting it up was very smooth

Cons: The only thing I wish is that it integrated easier with my regular email service so that I didn't have to check another stream.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2021
Paul M.
Paul M.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2017

"It's not bad, it's really good."

Comments: Unfailingly courteous even when dealing with a difficult person or situation.

Pros: Always assured and confident in demeanour and presentation of ideas without being aggressively over-confident. Reaches a decision rapidly after taking account of all likely outcomes and estimating the route most likely to bring success. The decisions almost always turn out to be good ones. When ideas are challenged by others, the agent listens to their view politely, but is able to maintain a position firmly and persuasively without aggression. Prioritizes and sequences own tasks and those of other people in the team. Makes sure that the priority tasks are always completed on time.

Cons: Able to concentrate and stay focused for periods of several hours, even when tasks are relatively mundane, and doesn't make mistakes. He has a high boredom threshold. the agent pays great attention to detail. He always presented work properly checked and completely free of error. the agent always completes any assignment on time and to a high standard. From a set of data, the agent is able to establish a principle, or work out a rule, or suggest a reason for failure or success.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2017
Howard H.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2019

"Zoho Desk"

Comments: Good

Pros: Integration with Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects

Cons: Nothing, Zoho Desk provided the feature we required

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk: Zoho CRM

• Reviewed on 09/11/2019
Ken N.
Group IT Manager
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2017

"Our first helpdesk system"

Comments: When I first joined the company I am work for now, we never had a helpdesk system, this is because the company was small and reported problems are quickly resolved. However, the company has now grown to double its size with multi-sites, problems and requests can easily be forgotten! I have trailed a few different helpdesk systems, this is one that I think we will stick to, it is very easy to setup and use, it is also value for money. Users can now send their requests via email to our dedicated helpdesk mailbox where the request gets pick up by the Hellpdesk system. User interface quite plan, which is probably less distraction from others, you can concentrate on the contents which matters most. I particularly like the reporting side, all the information I need is at a glance. There is also a chat function which we are not using at the moment, but perhaps we will enable it and try it out at a later date. This helpdesk system has a comprehensive set of functions, it is affordable and suited for company of any size. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone looking for a helpdesk system for their company.

Pros: Plenty of functions, affordable, informative.

Cons: Functions are not easy to find inside the menu.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2017
Karl M.
IT Consultant
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"Simple and Intuative helpdesk software"

Comments: Switching to Zoho Desk has meant increased revenues to our company. The learning curve was minimal for everyone involved and once in the habit of documenting all calls either on a phone, tablet or PC you realize how much work you forgot to bill for and left on the table each month.

Pros: Easy to setup and rebrand to your portal. Nice client help desk portal with KB and simple new ticket function. Great communication tools, issue tracking and integration with other Zoho suite tools like Zoho Assist. Easy for techs to use, track time and share/swap tickets. Excellent report tools. Zoho support staff are responsive.

Cons: Found it hard to do any custom sort by geographic region or city, especially when trying to combine jobs for techs in a particular area that require excessive travel time.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2019
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Accountant
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2018

"Zoho Mail is great! I recommend it all the time!"

Pros: I love that the email program gives you a certain amount of free use before requiring a purchase. I have been able to instantly make use of the service and I know that I will continue using it under a paid plan as my company grows. I am also able to recommend it to start up clients who are working hard to add professionalism to their brand while not yet having the cash flow. Having a great email host that grows with the business is a huge benefit.

Cons: It is complicated. The email portion I use is fairly user friendly if you have a tiny bit of tech understanding. Their directions for set up are very clearly written and make it easy to figure out. But they have so many products that the site is very complex.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2018
Bruce M.
Bruce M.
Project Manager Technical Services
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2018

"My first ten days on Zoho using Desk to track Dispatch Requests for field service."

Comments: Simple setup and highly customizable modules allowing for the very granular creation of feature sets.

Pros: Very easy to get started especially if you have used any database driven SAAS application.

Support for the sales team has been very good with an immediate contact both email and phone to indicate their interest in getting us up and running. In a world of automation often the importance of human contact is overlooked and having investigated other cloud platforms an actual phone call is not common.
The potential to have a fully integrated platform that you can pick and choose by the module for the specific functionality you require is compelling.

Cons: Limited integrations with other cloud apps out of the box. There is API access if you want to code your own or use third-party middleware such as Zapier to connect but I have not created an integration yet.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2018
Carlos abraham M.
Director de operaciones
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2017

"Easy to implement, quick to operate and easy to consult"

Comments: A considerable improvement in client - provider communication. Organizes and greatly simplifies the control and information of each case that a client can request; improves response times and certainly provides support by having the information grouped in such a way that allows you to respond accurately, quickly and accurately every subject.

Pros: Create custom tick filters with different criteria to improve your response time and solution. The information you have at the time and you can consult via iOS and / or Android the answers are instantaneous. It is very important for us to delegate the tickes to an agent, it is very simple to manage in this sense. It is definitely a powerful tool.

Cons: I think they could improve on the part of the application for iOS and Android, it is too limited. The fact that it is not possible to add an attachment when replying or writing an email, or an attachment in a comment; limits daily operation. In the same way the tasks are useful to delegate and organize the work, but the application does not allow to perform these functions. There is work to be done in this area of ​​the application.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2017
Master of Relationship Marketing
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2019

"Affordable and Effective"

Pros: Zoho Desk costs less than other help desk software we used. It is effective enough to get the job done that we ended up staying with this as our primary help desk.

Cons: It's frustrating when messages go into spam that are not spam. This caused delays responding to important clients. We had to develop the habit of checking spam every day. I would like to see the spam filter improved.

• Reviewed on 02/02/2019
Jacob P.
Jacob P.
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2018

"Great Product & Excellent Platform"

Comments: Gained lots of customers and got new business that I never dreamed I would receive with my business. Zoho Desk has brought me praise and the embrace that I will always have a helpdesk software

Pros: Zoho desk provides my company with piece of mind that The service desk will always be there. They have great features and friendly support agents. Every-time I contact their team, It's always a pleasant experience

Cons: That they reduced the amount of free agents on the free plan from 10 agents to 3 agents. They should be informing their free plan customer a little better.

• Reviewed on 22/03/2018
Viktor B.
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2018

"The best easy Application for Service Desk"

Comments: We maintain a register of requests and quickly build monthly reports

Pros: I like the hopeful functionality that is easy to configure. We do not need to train employees who work with this service. We easily upload monthly reports to work with our partners

Cons: I do not like periodic (about once a year) updates that require you to understand how to reconfigure the service

• Reviewed on 03/05/2018
Danial M.
Danial M.
Product Manager
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2017

"Easy to implement and extend, supports many complex scenarios through integration with Zoho Apps"

Comments: We could deploy features continuously and as needed, this helped us ease into CRM and prevented the risks involving a huge initial investment and resistance from stakeholders.
Also, the whole suite of integrated products provided us with the possibility of a single backend for all business needs.

Pros: It's easy to begin with and integration with available business software is effortless. channels can be set up with minimal efforts and APIs are well documented and easy to work with. Out of the box integration with CRM, Invoicing, and marketing is a huge help to cover all customer related interactions. The price is definitely a major factor for businesses with many customer service agents, and Zohodesk offers the most competitive price tag.

Cons: Internationalization, the ability to change the language, calendar, and text orientation for back-office and help center is lacking, specifically, if you want to provide service in the middle east.
The ability to create multiple ticket types ( different tickets for different cases/departments) would have been useful.

• Reviewed on 30/12/2017
Derek M.
Founder and CEO
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2019

"A great tool for managing your brand and supporting customers"

Comments: Any small business could use a resource like this. It is one of the best ways to manage your customers and preserve your brand. We love this product.

Pros: Zoho makes some great products and this is one of them! This tool is a great resource for helping support our customers as well as maintaining our brand. It is a simple dashboard for managing customer questions and concerns. It is a perfect resource for a small business

Cons: The only complaint we have is that we wish Zoho had their applications more simplified and integrated. We use the CRM and the Desk Application and wish there was more overlap.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2019
Mark K.
COO
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"It does what it says on the tin"

Comments: My organisation needs an integrated solution for Sales, Operations and Finance to provide efficiencies and ease of use as we scale and grow. Zoho Books, CRM and Desk pretty much deliver what we need with some slight limitations around Desk integration. This is functional, cost effective software which will allow my organisation to grow to a point without breaking the bank. As a start up we need to have functionality whilst watching the pennies.

Pros: Ease of use, straightforward to configure and customise for our brand look and feel. The customer portal is sufficient for our needs and I feel this product will scale for the medium term for our organisation.

Cons: The fact that it doesn't fully integrate with Zoho CRM to the extent that you cannot respond nor action tickets from within CRM and have the inefficient process of opening and logging into Desk as a separate app.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2017
IT Generalist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2018

"Zoho Desk, A Pretty Decent Help Desk Software"

Pros: -Zoho has been releasing updates at a pretty decent pace.
-The interface looks modern & new
-It's easy to start a timer when working on a ticket and when you stop the time it automaitcally saves it.

Cons: -The Android app does not alert you when a new ticket comes in. I've contacted support about the issue but they say there isn't a problem. -There are a lot of settings, I've gotten lost in them looking for a specific option.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2018
Anyugel M.
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2018

"I love it and I fully recommends"

Pros: It is so easy to start, with a basic free setup and upgrade as your company grows or develops the need for more features. The actualization makes your life easy if you have more programs to complement your job, because is all in one

Cons: there is not exist an on-site version for those people that distrust the cloud and safe the information there and it is not dedicated asset management features and so many user did not like it

• Reviewed on 05/05/2018
Business Process Manager
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2017

"Overall easy to use"

Pros: This is a good product for managing all types of help desks, including customer relationships, etc. It is all cloud based.

Cons: It's a per user license, so depending on how many people you have it will be costly. It's completely cloud based with no on prem solutions.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2017
Customer Relationship Manager
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Excellent product for Automating Customer Service Tickets"

Comments: As we all know time is money and everyone wanted to utilize there time appropriately to increase productivity. Zoho Desk helps up to keep a track on all customer service tickets and ensures we don't miss out of a single ticket.

Pros: Going throug Hundreds of tickets everyday and Assigning those manually was painful, but thanks to the ZOHO desk, I am able to automate tickets based on the employee skill set, now all tickets are automatically sent to the employees and i dont even have to look in to this.

Cons: I would appreciate if someone removes the Escalation part from this software, Hehehe Just Kidding.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018