• Overall
    4.7 /5

About ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce is an email verification, scoring and deliverability platform helping businesses improve their inbox placement.

Learn more about ZeroBounce

Marketing Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2019

"Best Email Validation Application"

Comments: Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

Pros: We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

Cons: The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

by Hertza on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing!

• Reviewed on 01/12/2019
Manuel L.
Realtor
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2021

"Zerobounce is the best!"

Comments: So far so good...email validations are right on point and the feasibility of use is great.

Pros: The low bounce rate I get when I verify lists of emails I get monthly through Zerobounce. Better then all the rest that is for sure!

Cons: Nothing so far and I have used Zerobounce now for over 3 years. Haven't needed to call customer service yet so don't really know how that is.

by Hertza on 22/02/2021

Great to hear your positive feedback, Mr. Lopez. Thank you for reviewing us!

• Reviewed on 04/02/2021
Doriangel M.
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2019

"Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible"

Pros: If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

Cons: One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

by Hertza on 12/04/2019

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it!

We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market.
We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws.

You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection

Prabhakar B.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2019

"Great service definitely recommend for email validation"

Comments: validating emails for every user who registers on our website

Pros: We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly. Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

Cons: None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

by Hertza on 22/08/2019

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

• Reviewed on 21/08/2019
Max D.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"Great and Easy to Use"

Comments: Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

Pros: I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Cons: Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

by Hertza on 05/04/2019

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes

We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us!

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Sergio rafael E.
Abogado
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it"

Comments: Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Pros: Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Cons: As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

by Hertza on 27/07/2018

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do!

• Reviewed on 17/07/2018
Garret B.
Operations
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"Good Value Email Verification"

Comments: Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

Pros: I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

Cons: This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us.

As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know.

Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
Arts & Crafts, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2019

"Unsurpassed software"

Pros: Zero Bounce is my ideal complement at work. I receive and send many emails daily with information about the services we provide in our work, as well as sending confidential information to my bosses, and reports on the development of our activities in cultural promotion; to achieve all this I use Zero Bounce as I can set filters of verified email addresses, make anti-spam filters, mail filters that enter my inbox. All these functions make it possible for me to work with a lot of security in my email. Zero bounce is wonderful software for me.

Cons: A software that I have used at all times and I have taken advantage of each of its tools reaching the conclusion that this software is perfect for me and has no defects that make me change software. Zero Bounce is phenomenal software that fits very well in demanding work environments.

by Hertza on 16/05/2019

Mr. Castellano, we're so glad to hear that ZeroBounce helps you. Thank you very much for your kind review!

• Reviewed on 14/05/2019
Mike M.
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2019

"ZeroBounce The Best Tool Online Email Verification Tool"

Comments: ZeroBounce is the best tool I have found to verify business emails. ZeroBounce verified the name of the person the email belonged to which was an asset for our email campaign. Zerobounce supports verifying email domains like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. ZeroBounce is an essential email tool I would recommend to any business. Optimal email management has been achieved.

Pros: ZeroBounce is accurate, affordable and easy to use. ZeroBounce has an excellent email filter which allows us to filter unwanted and spam emails. ZeroBounce filters spam and malicious emails keeping our business safe. Junk mail has been virtually eliminated. ZeroBounce runs silently in the background which is an asset.

Cons: The versatility of ZeroBounce hasn't given us any issues. I can't find anything that detracts from using this product.

by Hertza on 18/02/2019

Mr. Mueller, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad our system can be of such use to your company. It's a pleasure to serve all of you at DataPro International!

• Reviewed on 15/02/2019
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2019

"To Deliver My Emails to Inbox and Get them Opened, I choosed ZeroBounce"

Comments: Zero Bounce customer service is one of it's kind and has helped my emails get opened with over 80%/100 as compared to before that I hadly get a 25% open rate.

Pros: So, as the name ZeroBounce implies, it's been helping me to archive zero bounce on all my emails sent to my recipients for our marketing projects.
Zero Bounce helps you verify valid emails in your list to avoid bounces when you send your emails in email campaigns.
It assists you in separating the bad ones from the good ones and allowing you to import them separately to your pc before using them. By this, you can be sure that your emails will get straight inside your recipients inbox.

Cons: It's lacking any disadvantages right now as all the features me as a digital marketer requires to verify my emails has been made available by Zerobounce.

by Hertza on 10/10/2019

Matthew, thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad to hear ZB is helping you and hope you continue to use the service.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2019
George G.
Business Development and Growth
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2018

"Has become my go-to email list scrubber"

Comments: My overall experience is a series of clean, fast, and simple transactions where you pay a good price and get what you expect! What's not to like?

Pros: It's very hard to talk about quality... to do so I suppose I could rig an experiment by submitting my confirmed customers' lists to multiple providers and comparing their results... but that's time and money I don't have to spend on intellectual curiosity. SO, basically, our only real comparison points remaining are cost and turnaround time. And ZeroBounce excels at both! You upload a file. You wait for less-time-than-you'd-expect, and you download a folder with several subfiles. This is your content segragated into deliverable, undeliverable, email traps, and 'accepts all'. Be smart and just send to the deliverable segment. If you're using a backup or temporary email provider because you suspect the list is bad or you got a groupon or something then you can include the "accepts" all segment too.

Cons: the only quibble I have is the somewhat excessive security process to ensure that only you are receiving your scrubbed lists. What can I say? I'm more of a reckless wild child and if the Russians are tapping me to get me email list, so be it. (Maybe they'll have better luck? )

by Hertza on 08/10/2018

Mr. Gonzalez-Rivas, thank you so much for your detailed review! It means a lot to us.
Happy to have you here!

• Reviewed on 01/10/2018
Customer Service Manager
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2018

"A great addition for customer service specialist’s tools"

Pros: Our company receives thousands daily emails regarding customer and partner company feedbacks. And upon using ZeroBounce, our team has properly managed every single email. ZeroBounce managed emails, separating spams from client response, it verified emails and senders, allowing us to remove spam addresses and other more features. It has indeed increased productivity on our end of the company.

Cons: No major issues have been encountered since I started using ZB.

by Hertza on 18/09/2018

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you as a customer.

• Reviewed on 27/08/2018
Andy P.
Co-CEO

"Excellent but Expensive"

Pros: Pervasiveness as it includes so many connections

Cons: Price is too high to be comfortable which keeps us looking for alternatives

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

Mr. Plata, many thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. Please reach out to us whenever you need us, our team will be happy to customize an offer for you.

Director of Sales Enablement | Sales & Marketing
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2018

"ABC - 123 - Done and Done! So great, fast and easy to use."

Comments: The sheer fact that I know that I won't have Hard Bounces on my email Campaigns is enough satisfaction alone, everything else is a bonus! Fast, VERY easy to use and user-friendly.

Pros: Its super user-friendly and I love the outcome of knowing that my emails are verified before I send a massive e-Blast or marketing campaign to my clients!

Cons: I can't think of one single thing I don't like about ZeroBounce! It's just that GREAT! Maybe a suggestion - be able to submit unformatted Excel Docs to reformat by Name, Address, etc in columns...but seriously - this is a GEM!

by Hertza on 08/05/2018

This is so wonderful to hear! Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

• Reviewed on 02/05/2018
Laszlo M.
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"Great service with a good API"

Comments: Very helpful customer service, they helped a lot on implementing.

Pros: Well documented API (not like at other services), good feedback on the e-mail addresses: invalid domain, spamtrap or even show if it is just a typo.

Cons: Could not highlight anything special. They work as promised.

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mr. Malinovszky! Your feedback means a lot to us.

Serghei P.
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2018

"I had a great experience working with ZeroBounce and I also appreciate your API system, really helpf"

Pros: Quality Results, Affordable price, API and file upload option
The checking process is really fast and easy to understand results

Cons: Till now, I don't have any Cons for using ZeroBounce.
Had in past some issue with API system but I solved it, maybe for API system should be more helpfull example/script

by Hertza on 08/05/2018

Serghei, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to have you at ZeroBounce.

The Team

Community Founder
Internet
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2018

"Best Anti-Spam Software in the Market"

Pros: From small businesses to large ones, no matter how many emails and noise you receive on a daily basis, ZeroBounce has got you covered. The perfect solution for sorting, analyzing, and presenting the information you WANT and NEED to see.

Cons: This is the first software review in which I have no cons to mention, as well as giving it a perfect 5/5 star review.
Do not hesitate taking a chance with ZB.

by Hertza on 27/07/2018

We are very grateful for your review! Thank you.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2018
Nivedita J.
Credit Analyst
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2018

"Useful email validation program."

Comments: It is very useful to clean my email list which allows less bounces on emails.

Pros: I found very easy to setup my account on this application. It can verify all kind of domains very quickly.

Cons: I couldn't understand its API functionality. They don't have any tutorial also to help the users.

by Hertza on 14/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback! We'll also keep your suggestion in mind.

• Reviewed on 30/11/2018
Growth Marketer
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2018

"ZeroBounce is great for validating email addresses"

Pros: ZeroBounce is easy to use. Unlike some services, it can validate both webmail addresses (gmail / yahoo / etc.) in addition to corporate email addresses. The results are great and timely.

Cons: Nothing. I highly recommend ZeroBounce to anyone who's looking for an email validation service at a competitive cost.

by Hertza on 08/05/2018

We appreciate your review very much, thank you!

• Reviewed on 03/05/2018
Henri A.
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2019

"Thank You Zero Bounce"

Comments: Great Product, Great Service, Great Price. A Three Banger . . . . . Pretty tough to beat. In my business, we would say: You're a Tough Act To Follow!

Pros: I do require many aspects to list cleaning to keep me satisfied and secure and I find them all with Zero Bounce. I know I will receive a good return with my addresses and I know my lists a secure with Zero Bounce. for me: That says a lot. Good Show Zero Bounce , My compliments, Keep up the good work.

Cons: Nothing, Got me Hooked. I will be here for a while. Like what I see. Very Satisfied,
Again.

by Hertza on 12/06/2019

Mr. Aubin, your kind words mean so much to us!

Thank you for reviewing us & happy to have you at ZeroBounce!

• Reviewed on 08/06/2019
Silvia S.
Managing Director
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 Employees

"Zero Bounce"

Comments: spam mail will easily be detected and sorts this out. I use it now for 2 years and I think it is one of the best on the market.

Pros: I like Zero Bounce as it reduces my bounce rate from the autoresponder. It is a nice tool and inexpensive.
I am happy to use it.

Cons: It takes time to get used to the functions and a simple short intro video would be nice.
It has a few hiccups as sometimes it says mail does not exist but the mail does exist. I tested it out with a few friends and their email.

by Hertza on 12/04/2019

Mrs. Spurway, we're happy to have you at ZeroBounce and very grateful for your review!
Here is just one of our videos explaining the service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzeM9eJX3hU&t=2s

If you need more information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us - our team is always there to help!

Gary F.
Database Magi
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2019

"Clean and tidy"

Comments: We found their system to be clean and efficient and VERY fast (considering the number of email addresses we sent to them). On top of that, we were very pleased with the results.

Pros: Like most of America, we use Amazon for our email marketing system. Unfortunately, Amazon can be a bit of a stickler when it comes to sending messages to bad email addresses. Enter ZeroBounce! We sent a list of email addresses from our CRM (securely, of course), and in no time (ok, about 1 hour), we had a list of email addresses that should be removed from our system. Our bounce rate fell from about 10% to 1% with no extra effort on our part.

Cons: The system of buying credits and tracking what has been used/unused is a little awkward for the way we work, but it's manageable. It's also important to flag your email addresses to make sure you know which ones have been verified. You don't want to pay twice to verify the same address.

by Hertza on 07/11/2019

Many thanks for reviewing us, Mr. Filson! We wish you success with your email campaigns!

• Reviewed on 06/11/2019
Gabriela C.
marketing
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2018

"Very helpful for marketing."

Pros: Super fast, easy to use, very helpful and great information at an extremely affordable price. Has been able to give me great information about thousands of contacts I haven't been able to email myself in just a short amount of time.

Cons: Really there's nothing I don't like about this company.

by Hertza on 03/05/2018

Gabriela, thank you very much for your review! Your feedback is important to us.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2018
Richard L.
Managing member

"Impressed"

Pros: Never used this type of product before but happy to have found it. Now I can immediately check lists before wasting time and resources on them. It was much less costly than competitors and easy to use. I have been in the ER for over 24hrs waiting for tests and I had to take the time to let other potential users know that this product is a must have tool to add to your marketing toolbox. It's that good.

Cons: That I had heard about it sooner. I have wasted so much time with obsolete information in the past. This is a great time saver.

by Hertza on 18/05/2018

Richard, thank you very much for choosing us and recommending us! We really appreciate it and wish you the best of health!

Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"I love Zero Bounce!"

Comments: Zero Bounce is the best email tool I’ve ever used, and I have used many!

Pros: Zero bounce is crucial to my email marketing campaign.

Cons: I have no complaints, about zero bounce what so ever!

by Hertza on 11/04/2019

We're so happy to have such enthusiastic customers! Many thanks for your kind review!

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019