15 years helping Singaporean businesses

Mimecast Cloud Archive Reviews

About Mimecast Cloud Archive

Email archiving solution for long-term data retention with three tamper-proof encrypted copies protecting your content from data loss.

Learn more about Mimecast Cloud Archive

Pros:

Cons:

Don't have actually anything that can be wrong or dislike about it.

Mimecast Cloud Archive ratings

4.4
4.9
4.6
4.7

Mimecast Cloud Archive has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 13 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Mimecast Cloud Archive before?

Director of Technology Services in US
Law Practice, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use and automatic email archiving solution that just works as expected

Comments: Keeps mailboxes under control as far as email size and limits.

Pros:

The archiving is simple to setup and use and runs automatically without any ongoing effort. Archived email is readily accessible via the Outlook plugin or the web directly and is easy for users to use to find archived email.

Cons:

The only part of Mimecast that I am not a big fan of is their admin console. I find it to be kludgy and slow and not designed with ease of use in mind.

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Best mail continiuity product out there

Comments: This is any easy sell . It is a premium product with a non-premuim price tag. We could sell Mimecast in any of our solutions and the client could see the immidiate effect in their mailboxes, especially on the spam side.

Pros:

As a old Resseler I totaly loved this product. Loved selling it, giving training on it and see it work within my partner base. Everyting and every funvtion just works with this product. As a South african , up and downtime are to big words we use . The mail continuity it brings is fantastic . The archiving helps so much especially with end users who is a bit more "IT impared".The chalkboard training is fantastic and I would recommend any MSP or mail service provider to add this to their product set.

Cons:

To be honost , there was none with the product itself. The Mimecast sales teams was just a bit nowhere sometimes.(Account Managers)

Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Robust Platform but Not Easy to Use

Comments: Definitely a reliable solution but would require sufficient training for anyone involved.

Pros:

I recently explored Mimecast to find a solution for our company's email signature. The beauty of it is its ability to get your signature to work across all devices (computer, tablet, mobile) without any configuration on each device.

Cons:

Mimecast has its own set of HTML codes to incorporate certain elements to the email signature, and that makes it more complex as they are not compatible with certain common HTML commands.

Information Services, 51–200 Employees

Mimecast cloud archive is the best online storage and security of emails

Comments: We use the security feature as a primary safeguard against spam and phishing emails. Saved a lot of money and the money of clients thanks to this software. The amount of storage you get is fair considering the price.

Pros:

Moderately easy to use interface, many features that you would not expect from a cloud storage software.

Cons:

The layout of the website can be confusing for new users. Perhaps a ui overall could assist with navigating the site

Eddy
Customer Service Rep. in US
Consumer Goods, 201–500 Employees

Great "Cloud Program"to store old emails. I could always go back and search old emails.

Comments: I could always go back and search old information.

Pros:

Awesome product to use. Used it many many times to search for really old emails with no problem at all. You always need to go back and search email information. I totally recommend Mimecast.

Cons:

Honestly, I never had an issue with Mimecast. It is a user friendly program. I did not have any problems whatsoever.

Government Administration, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Mimecast Review

Comments: Once our end users got accustomed to managing their own spam filter and trained on using the tools, it has been great. It has reduced the need for users to call IT for email related requests as well as allow our organization to meet regulator requirements for email retention.

Pros:

We love the features that allow our end-users to search their own mail archives without needing to call IT. We also like that it allows end users to manage their own spam filtering within the app and from the Outlook plugin software.

Cons:

It was a lot of work to gather up our organization's email archives and get them loaded into Mimecast

Information Services, 51–200 Employees

Solid email archiving solution

Comments: We deploy this product to businesses that need this for compliance purposes.

Pros:

Solid product. Export functionality. Advanced search features. Unlimited retention while you pay for the product.

Cons:

Interface is not very intuitive and will take some time to get used to.

Matt
Systems Administrator in US

Say goodbye to PSTs

Pros:

very intuitive interface on web outlook plugin provides great integration web app works great on mobile

Cons:

getting mailbox folder sync working isn't easy you can't change the defaults for searching to "all mail" (defaults to 1 year)

Dino
Dino
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Croatia
Research, 51–200 Employees

Easy to use message archiving

Pros:

Having all my relevant materials in one place, without having to worry about data loss.

Cons:

It does not come with a flashy user interface, but it certainly does its job well. No objections.

Legal Services, 51–200 Employees

Mimecast

Comments: I haven't had to use it often but when I do it always helps me solve a problem I was having

Pros:

Convenient way of backing up emails in case something is deleted.

Cons:

Another separate log in from all other programs.

Andrew
Andrew
Latin America Specialist in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501–1,000 Employees

Enterprise email archive

Comments: Every email was accessible making my life much easier when trying to track something that happened with a customer in the past. Great audit trail.

Pros:

Easy to use, integrated with MS Outlook, fast, convenient

Cons:

The interface could be improved. Advanced search is a little trick for new users to grasp.

Bayron
CS Supervisor in Honduras
Marketing & Advertising, 501–1,000 Employees

It does what it has to do, it could be better though, but it is easy to use and fast email finder!!!

Comments: email archiving for later use/search

Pros:

I like the fact that archives everything and at the moment of searching it does the search very fast.

Cons:

I find the interface too old, it searches separately the received emails and the sent emails, so you must search in both areas to be able to get the entire email thread of a conversation.

Alba
Customer Service AGent in Honduras
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Excellent!!

Comments: Very good tool for work!

Pros:

I really like that even if I delete emails from my folders, if I need to see an old email that was sent or received i can always go to Mimecast and search for it and i know that is there.

Cons:

Don't have actually anything that can be wrong or dislike about it.