Limble CMMS Reviews

• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.9 /5

About Limble CMMS

A simple to use, mobile first maintenance software solution that allows you to easily manage assets, PMs, WOs and more.

Learn more about Limble CMMS

Matt O.
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"Limble CMMS"

Comments: We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management.
I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Pros: Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept.
We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

Cons: There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Mikey C.
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2019

"Limble organized our entire maintenance system"

Comments: It has been great. The customer service tab is so much easier than calling or emailing a number. I just click on the icon, type out my question and get an answer back quickly.

Pros: It moves issues quickly and easily from the worker with and issue to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Tech. Totally streamlined our process and kept problems from getting lost in the sea of emails, texts and voicemails.

Cons: It takes a lot of time to input tasks. I wish there were options to batch tasks. If I could type in one task and set it up to go to each location and asset that I wanted it to all at once it would be great. Currently I have found that I must make the task over and over.

• Reviewed on 24/10/2019
Michael C.
Mfg Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2020

"Limble works in Belville Texas"

Comments: Initially, I was very skeptical. I did not select the software and the person that did had never done TPM. We did a pilot run on some crucial assets that kept breaking down. Sure, we could have tracked them with a MS Excel spread sheet but Limble gave us better parsing of data - a technician's view, a supervisor's view, a manager's view - and it was very easy to teach and use.

Pros: The BEST thing about Limble is that 90% of setting up Total Preventative Maintenance is already prepared in the software. All we had to do was enter our assets, the people that would manage them, the schedules of the Preventative Maintenance actions and common work orders.

Cons: I wanted Limble to offer a more thorough template to begin with- TPM is about nouns, but also verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. I quickly built a template of 7 features we needed to know to manage each of our assets, and I encourage other users to start with those 7

• Reviewed on 14/05/2020
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2019

"FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORK MADE FASTER AND EASY"

Comments: Its took me some times to learn and teach all the technicians, some of the technicians are not used to computer gadget, so, I have to train them on how to navigate and use the software, its would have grate if we can have contact of supplies or vendors of facilities attached to each asset, so we can carry out quick market inventory on each machines or asset

Pros: We have thought about having a software to schedule and give work order for maintenance of our construction machinery and faculties, we equipped every of our technician with a tablet for quick alert, Limble CMMS was suggested by a friend, I started with the trial version has an administrator and manager, it was quite easy to learn, getting work order to technicians just by pushing a button was interesting, managing the company's asset and tracking of labour cost was made easy, tracking of past maintenance work was also possible, the interface is easy to navigate.

Cons: I would have loved it more if futuristic maintenance schedule can be created, tagged with a time alarm, in an organised order, i hope this would be included in the upgrade, the application requires that every technician needs to have a tablet with a regular internet service, to be informed and alerted about any maintenance work order, but nevertheless, I think it makes our work fast and makes us work smart

• Reviewed on 06/07/2019
Mike L.
Operations
Museums & Institutions, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"A start of a new chapter"

Comments: Limble has been a great asset and has done an astronomical job keeping tasks, work orders, and just day-to-day operations pleasant. This program allows other employees and guests a way to enter if things are not quite the way they should and keeps myself as well as my other colleagues productive in daily task. If I were to own a business or life directions takes me else ware LIMBLE would easily be my first choice !

Pros: Limble is very easy to stay organized and keep track of reoccurring maintenance. I also greatly enjoy how I'm able to leave notes on task making it easier for either another employee to finish the task or for me to take over allowing for excellent productivity

Cons: it feels like there is a lot of submenus and feels like long navigation to check on something simple

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Michael S.
Maintenance Engineer
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2021

"Great Software"

Comments: This software was a game changer for the company. We went from printing work orders out of excel or verbally communicating break downs to having a truly organized one stop shop for the maintenance department.

Pros: It is easy for anyone to use, our maintenance tech that has been here 30 years or a new kid off the street. They are always packing a new feature into the software to make it more powerful.

Cons: The only con is that it is cloud based. While I also see this as a pro, in the 2 years on the platform there was one outage on their side.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2021
Mohammad hassaan A.
Factory Engineering and Maintenance Manager
Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2018

"Great Product, Even better support!"

Comments: Zero Complaints!

Pros: I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro-level or a macro one, or both of them together. However, what beats their product is the customer support and the team provides. There was a major change in the software which was a deal breaker (maker) for me and the team did it. Without being hyperbolic, this is the best in class customer services interaction I have ever had with any technology company, big or small.

Cons: The visualization of the software could be improved in the way it displays the asset trees. Secondly, there should be a way to customize forms to different formats to suit your own organization. But, I would say all of these things are not show-stoppers.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Devren D.
Infrastructure Chief
Computer Hardware, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Amazing CMMS Product!"

Comments: Using this for every day tasks is great considering the data that could be drawn. Also planned maintenance has never been easier to stay on top of. When it comes to the work order part, the qr codes are a huge bonus not to mention the trends that become apparent after a small amount of time.

Pros: The software is very user friendly, even to non tech saavy users.

Cons: Seems like more could be added, maybe text notifications for work orders (mission critical facilities could benefit from instant alerts)

by LimbleCMMS on 11/02/2020

I'm glad to hear that Limble has been easy to use and has been helping your team.

We do offer mobile notifications. I'll send you a direct message to so I can show you how to get instant alerts.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Troy O.
Music, 201-500 Employees

"Limble review"

Comments: I love it! It has saved me hours of time and I can send my guys their tasks from my phone.

Pros: The organization of it. Th capability to store information of the machines with dates and part numbers. Tracking history of maintenance has been huge for me.

Cons: It was a little hard for me to navigate in the beginning (Im not a computer guy) but I got the hang of it.

Jason G.
Machine Repair Journeyman
Architecture & Planning, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"Limble software review"

Pros: My first reaction after using Limble was that it is very easy to navigate compared to the software we were using before. The layout is well designed and easy to understand.

Cons: When setting the minimum and maximum part quantity thresholds you have to change it in two locations instead of just one location.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2020
Brad V.
Purchasing manager
Farming, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2021

"Good product"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Lots of usable info. Tec support if good.

Cons: So far not many but still learning. We doing to many things.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2021
Richard D.
Maintenance Manager
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2018

"A must for any maintenance department."

Comments: We implemented a new ERP system about two years ago, and it has been frustrating to use to say the least. It has been great the last two months using Limble. I cringe now every time I have to do something in our ERP system after working with Limble. The app has made it very easy for me to train our maintenance technician on how to use the software. It actually has motivated him to stay busier throughout his shift by having this software to track his work.

Pros: The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customiziation options availble when setting up PM's are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are.

Cons: I really have not found anything I do not like about the software.

• Reviewed on 08/11/2018
Cody J.
Facilities specialist
Facilities Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2017

"Very easy to use, functionality is great."

Pros: That I can track my inventory and it sends me emails when I'm running low on an item. Also that I can track how much time I'm spending on certain jobs over a extended period of time.

by LimbleCMMS on 15/01/2018

Thanks for the great review Cody!

• Reviewed on 08/11/2017
Scot S.
Maintenance Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2019

"Great product"

Pros: The ease of use is fantastic. Takes alot of the human error out of managing work requests.

Cons: The work portal should tell what the work order is about.

• Reviewed on 27/08/2019
William B.
Tool Room Purchasing Agent
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2017

"Limble has been an excellent way to keep track of downtime, costs, and what's being done/used."

Comments: Limble has simplified the process of fulfilling work orders while simultaneously keeping a detailed history of any maintenance performed as well as costs associated with said maintenance.

Pros: Easy to use and easy to understand. User-friendly layout with detailed tracking of costs, maintenance, etc.

Cons: It would be nice to be able to list and/or request parts for each asset, but from what I understand this is something that will be soon added to the software programming. I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about Limble.

by LimbleCMMS on 15/01/2018

Thank you for the great review William!

• Reviewed on 07/11/2017
Nathan G.
Fleet, Asset Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2017

"Helpful and Productive. Has helped manage all assets and increase productivity"

Comments: Overall, great service and features, for the incredible value. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Pros: I love the ease of use and the mobile portion of the software. QR codes make it easy for our technicians to create Work Order's. Our advisor has walked us through the implementation of the software and has helped make it easy.

Cons: I would wish that the software could have a few more features like other bigger softwares, however it is a small fraction of the price making it worth it.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2017
Brian W.
Facility Lead
Printing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2018

"Great product at a great price"

Comments: Going from a different software that wasnt user friendly and took forever to set up Limble was a breath of fresh air

Pros: Terrific customer service, easy to use and at a great value. Our old Maintenance software was very difficult to use and was very expensive

by LimbleCMMS on 15/01/2018

Thank you for the great review!

• Reviewed on 11/01/2018
Dave S.
Managing Partner
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2018

"Love the app on my phone and the ability to view on my laptop as well"

Comments: Was able to support our customer in achieving a positive customer audit.

Pros: Comprensive CMMS program that is easy to create from scratch. Great support from an expert to get started.

Cons: No real issues , but would be nice to have some of the reports export to excel reports. It is hard to come up with any significant issues that I have with this program.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2018
Rick D.
Senior Facility Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2021

"Robust & Feature Packed Yet Simplified CMMS Solution at Unbeatable pricing"

Comments: Our prior CMMS software was very cumbersome and had very little customer communication. With Limble the customer is kept well informed of progress and we are able to include a survey link when the completed email is sent. We have for the first time, reporting capabilities that allow us insights into the number and types of work requests processed along with cost of labor and materials spent. Not only are we providing a better customer experience, we are able to document the amount of work the department is processing which supports our request for additional headcount.

Pros: What made Limble stand out was the fact that it had all the features we required packed into an intuitive easy to navigate tool, yet avoided unnecessary complexity. The software has the ability to synch with our HR software (azure & UltiPro). It also avoids the complexity of firewalls by using a URL for creating and managing work requests which greatly facilitates implementation. Having been involved in numerous CMMS software roll-outs, I appreciated that Limble provides all the functionality we needed including custom PM schedules, numerous customer feedback loops, 3rd-party contractor access to completing work requests, standard and custom reporting, the ability to include a survey link for each completed work order, and the availability of the mobile application.

Cons: We have discovered nothing major needing improvement. There are opportunities for future tweaks, but these are minor. The Feature Request Board wonderfully captures this.

• Reviewed on 24/03/2021
Service Technician
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2018

"Slow and not so helpful."

Comments: My review should be taken with a grain of salt, because we’re not using this software for its exact intended purpose, but it’s just not very helpful.

Pros: We’re using it to track parts and service, and it does do that.

Cons: Service tickets created in Limble only have a due date. No scheduling can really be done, which should definitely be an option. The app is very frustrating, and makes looking up part numbers on the job such a chore that it seems like less work to memorize the part numbers...

by LimbleCMMS on 26/11/2018

Hi there! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience.

We just released an update to allow you to schedule a specific time of day. If you would like any help seeing how please just let us know.

Additionally looking up parts can be extremely easy with the automatic asset associations so you know exactly what asset uses what part.

Please feel free to give us a call or email at any time and we can help you as soon as possible!

• Reviewed on 06/10/2018
David C.
maintenance
Machinery, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2020

"very easy and functional to use"

Comments: great easy to use and also informative

Pros: how easy to go from task to task and how quick it is
overall great piece of software the fact that you can go unasigned or just give directly to one person or a group is great or just leave it and let the individual pick and choose what works best for his or her schedule
the ability to schedule up coming down time instead of hit or miss
the use graphes are great it allowes ever one to see whats been done and needs to be done and the possible cost

Cons: there is nothing in my opinion to say negative its great

Donny C.
Admin/CMMS
Warehousing, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2021

"Great Value that comes with Impressive Customer Service"

Comments: So far so good....if it wasn't good...they did their very best to make everything work as they promised.

Pros: Limble is easy to use and did not take very long to fully implement.

Cons: Limble needs a few improvements with purchasing and reporting. Just minor touches that would make it even better.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2021
Mike C.
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2019

"LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support"

Comments: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

Pros: 1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program.
2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's.
3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive.
4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed.
5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights.
6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here.
7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running.
8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Cons: Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2019
Ryan C.
Maintenance Supervisor
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2019

"Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS"

Comments: Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.
Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package. Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

Pros: The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users. Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all. Requested features usually get added quickly. Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

Cons: No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours.
No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2019
Christopher G.
Quality and CI Manager
Machinery, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2019

"Limble"

Comments: We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

Pros: We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Cons: Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2019