• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5

About Clubhouse

Clubhouse is a fast project management platform built for today's software team. Free for teams up to 10 users.

Learn more about Clubhouse

Kévin C.
iOS Engineer
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Does its job!"

Pros: Great tool for managing the team's tasks and it's especially good for teams working with Scrum.
It offers a lot of customizability, thus, you can change it to tailor your needs.

Cons: The learning curve for someone who never worked with it can be steep at the beginning. But after learning the basics it gets easy.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Kerry B.
Scrum Master
Newspapers, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Get up and running in 1 day"

Comments: Clubhouse is allowing us to capture user stories on the fly, and keep those stories organized. We are able to create custom swim lanes that match our process perfectly, so that the stories can flow from one step to the next easily until they are done. We use the reporting on a daily basis to look at our burndown chart, and to track our stats for each sprint. It is easy to add tasks for each other to complete, and to leave notes and comments for each other within the stories. It helps keep all the communication for each story in one place, and lets us easily see what is going on with them at any point in time. And it's REALLY easy to use, so we actually use it! Also, we love having the Milestones feature where we can keep the big items on our roadmap and easily see our progress towards them. SO much better than having a separate roadmap tool that we never look at. I recommend it to anyone.

Pros: We're a scrum team developing software in the news industry. We switched from PivotalTracker to Clubhouse, and the ease of setup and how quickly we were able to learn the product was amazing. It took me weeks to get a grasp of PivotalTracker, but within a morning we were up and running on Clubhouse and loving it. The software looks clean, appealing, and intuitive, and it is so easy to learn and use that you will wonder why you used anything else ever. And the price point is easy to swallow, too. We love it!

Cons: Clubhouse is still missing robust sprint related tools. There are great workarounds in place, and they will be releasing those soon, so no hesitation on recommending it. But once they roll those features out it will be even better.

Lead UX
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"It's actually friendly and fun to use"

Comments: We use it to prioritize ongoing development and large projects alike. It helps us keep track of things and get an overview of all stories requested by business teams.

Pros: The design really helps with using the app fast and with ease. It's feature packed, but the design helps with finding the feature you need fast and efficiently. It's also very smooth and fast, which makes it a pleasure to use. Boards are updated live, meaning changes colleagues make are instantly visible to everyone. We work remote so this is really helpful. Integration with other tools and the API is also very nice and the mobile app is pretty great too, which is quite the accomplishment for such a complex app. I can do anything on the road that I can do on desktop.

Cons: Reporting could be expanded. Also some better automated integration with git would be nice, f.i. creating a new branch for each story automatically (that's how we work anyway).

Luis H.
VP Customer Success
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Clubhouse is amazing for product and project management"

Comments: Amazing. It makes managing projects so much easier!

Pros: It is very easy to use. I really like that it supports Google authentication and that other than simple cards you can create Milestones and Epics. We are very early adopters of Clubhouse (and even wrote a post about why we moved from Trello to Clobhouse) and it's incredible to see the amount of new features and integrations they have came up with in so short time.

Cons: Nothing that I can think of. The experience on mobile was poor at some point, but it's been hugely improved in the past year or so.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020

"I like it for small teams"

Comments: I like it, but I don't love it. I've run into a lot of things it just can't do. I think it's right for workplaces that are in a goldilocks zone, maybe below 6-8 scrum teams.

Pros: This is a cut above many other simpler apps, without being daunting. The analytics are good enough for most software teams. It integrates with a ton of other apps very easily.

Cons: We are outgrowing Clubhouse right now, I don't think it can keep up with the quantity of teams we have. It's also so flexible that we set it up in a way that has caused us a bunch of issues after a couple years of use. Now untangling those issues is a lot of work.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020
Karyn S.
Director of Product
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Game-changer for our team"

Comments: Our team was previously using GitHub to organize our projects and tasks as an in-between before finding an actual project management tool. After reviewing countless products, Clubhouse really stood out -- functionality, pricing, features -- all of it fit seamlessly into our workflows. It helped us give transparency to non-development teams and gave us the tools we needed to hold ourselves accountable and keep organized. Like the title says -- a game-changer for our team!

Pros: - high level of customization without feeling bulky
- integration w/ Slack, GitHub, etc.
- interface options --> Status pages for standups and Dashboard for personal organization were huge draws

Cons: - have occasionally had a hard time finding where to set filters/statuses, but that hasn't happened lately

Brandon M.
Business Development Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

"Project Managment"

Comments: We have had a much easier time tracking our tickets rather they are for marketing, development, or business development. It has made it much easier to pull in other departments and make sure all the stakeholders are aware of updates.

Pros: The software provides a wide variety of tracking mechanism's to be used by multiple different departments. It makes it very easy for cross-functional projects.

Cons: The only item I would say is a slightly laking is tracking progress of a particular project and the % complete. It is not very prevalent.

Andrew S.
Sr Directory of Development
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Solid project management software"

Comments: As I mentioned above we started working with clubhouse because our previous system didn't allow our different departments to work collaboratively on big projects at least not in a way that was easy to see and understand. Clubhouse seems to be built with this problem in mind and it works.

Pros: The strength of Clubhouse is it's ability to bring together all of our departments in one place. There's space for us each to have our own projects and flows, but then on big projects, it's easy to work together to accomplish something great.

Cons: The only missing feature for us is time management. There doesn't seem to be a way to record hours spent on a project and then roll that up in reporting.

Claus D.
Head of Delivery
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Ease of use, high value for money"

Comments: Easy to have a structured overview of a mixed team of employees, freelancers and external people

Pros: The value for money, the easy use and the philosophy behind it

Cons: Getting the right search results is sometimes difficult

Dylan A.
DevOps Engineer
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2019

"Would be perfect for Agile"

Comments: We are tracking our Dev process using Clubhouse, however I'm in infrastructure so the way I use it is slightly different. We're also not really using Agile (yet, getting our feet wet), so some of the terminology and organization was foreign at first. Overall I think it's one of the best project tracking tools I've seen because it's easy to use while also being feature-rich.

Pros: There are plenty of options for how to organize/track a piece of work. There are epics, stories, projects, milestones, etc. which combined provide a robust system for categorizing and containing units of work.

Cons: Due to the wealth of features, navigating the UI can be difficult. Querying epics/stories by owner, then switching between different slices of epics/stories doesn't feel smooth. There are too many clicks (and no keyboard shortcuts that I know of) to get from epics/stories that I own to someone else's. Also, no Gantt charting available.

Lead Data Scientist
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2018

"Simpler work tracking and easier to use than Jira"

Pros: Easy to use and less complicated than Jira while still being full-featured. I love that work-in-progress comments are saved in tickets before being officially submitted. Great tool for team communication and project management.

Cons: Like any work tracking tool, it needs to be well-maintained or the backlog quickly becomes outdated.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2018
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2021

"Clubhouse is a really innovative project management software."

Comments: So far, my experience with Clubhouse is really positive.

Pros: Clubhouse is amazing : it's an innovative project management software very easy to use and very easy to deploy.

Cons: Some features are missing in Clubhouse. It's a shame because the software is very good. The price is a bit high, but would be justified if the missing features were added.

• Reviewed on 06/03/2021
Leo K.
Head of Engineering
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Nice entry in the project/task management arena"

Pros: Clubhouse is fast and reasonably easy to use. Just the responsiveness and the intuitive UI alone made it worth it. Very easy to customize, and I don't find myself spending a lot of time on putting together custom velocity metrics or over-wrought task flows.

Cons: UI is still a little busier than I'd like. Would like it to have a "simple UI" mode where it's kanban or even just Asana task-list style.

Eswar chandra D.
Software Developer

"Great Product"

Comments: Track the progress of an epic over different projects is very easy.

Pros: We can have multiple projects in one screen, tag tasks in different projects. Keeping track of one feature which require changes in different projects is so simple. I love the feature which allows us to save the search filters. Its faster than any issue tracing product that I have used.

Cons: I have no problems with club house till date.

Brent K.
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2020

"My favorite PM software!"

Comments: I have nothing but good things to say. If I were the decision maker, we would still be using Clubhouse and if someone asked me what PM software to use, I would tell them to use Clubhouse.

Pros: The user interface is fantastic. Really easy to organize things and also to filter and find different things. The UX and UI design are spot on and the card structure is amazing.

Cons: The only thing I would say for this is that there needs to be some more complex features. We switched to another Pm software (not my decision) and it was because our managers were looking for more features that Clubhouse didn’t have.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2020
Network Admin
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Helps keep me organized"

Pros: I liked how easy it is keep my co-workers informed of changes and progress on projects and tasks.

Cons: Could not find Outlook integration, and would like the ability to generate Calendar reminders.

Taylor B.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Better than JIRA and Assembla.. and they say it couldn't be done."

Comments: We use Clubhouse to organize our efforts towards building software that helps organizations recruit great people!

Pros: My favorite clubhouse feature is the ability to use spaces to save my filters into reusable views for my daily work. Without this, I would be LOST 24/7.

Cons: I wish they had a live planning poker tool to help us score tickets better.

Viktoriya C.
Digital Marketing Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Great tool for project management"

Pros: Ease of use and not overwhelming dashboard

Cons: archiving shouldn't make it so difficult to find old work if it's needed but the search through archiving is not optimized

CEO Founder
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Very productive and Easy to use"

Pros: The interface is fast, easy and very well designed, creating a very productive tool.

Cons: I could have Portugues (Brazilian) and other idioms version. It could have a better Mobile version, more comprehensive and easier for creating new Stories, the current one is good but maybe you could invest more in it so the CH turn to be mobile first environment. I'd like to have a client app for off usage, for instance in long flights. Another point could be wizards for setting up teams, projects, epics, stories out of the box for template projects, e.g. Full Stack Mobile App Template.

Staff Software Engineer
Online Media, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"It's great for organizing huge teams with multiple projects."

Pros: I like how different it is than Jira or other platforms ive used...it just works with me instead of against me.

Cons: It can be a little confusing to wade through the sea of options...but once you learn them, it's a snap.

Junior Java Developer

"Great agile tool"

Pros: Integration with gitlab, nice way of commenting and writing epics and stories that can be realted with other people as well.

Cons: No integration with github, but switched over to gitlab which works

• Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Lots of helpful features"

Pros: The look. Tasks on stories is really nice and lets you keep a checklist of requirements.

Cons: It doesn't support sprints so we have to use tags as a workaround

Junior Front End Developer
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2019

"I quite like it"

Pros: Easy to use, great help in keeping projects organised and aims teamwork.

Cons: The UI could use some upgrade, I'm not a fan of the purple colour scheme.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2019
Kim M.

"Scrum"

Pros: Integration with other apps like Git and Slack

Cons: Needs interface for managing retro items

Postdoctoral Researcher in Developmental Neuroimaging
Higher Education, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"Clubhouse is a great, customizable project management tool!"

Pros: Very easy to use and move through tasks quickly - offers a lot of efficiency when managing tasks. Customizable dashboard which makes is easier to optimize one's workflow.

Cons: It would be helpful to have a time or progress tracking feature, as other similar software has.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2019