15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds offers a scalable platform for you to efficiently manage guests, inventory, pricing, and data in real-time. 10+ rooms only.

Learn more about Cloudbeds

Pros:

It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue.

Cons:

A few missing features in my opinion, such as a mobile app with cc processing for checking/out.

Cloudbeds ratings

4.3
4.1
4.2
4.1

7.8/10

Cloudbeds has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 323 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Cloudbeds before?

Shen
Shen
Director in Malaysia
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Overall recommended but hope you can make some improvements

Pros:

the PMS and UX. Easy to use for everyone. Set up is easy and flexible. Integrations are useful

Cons:

the Booking Engine - not flexible enough. PIE - trialled but the rate shopper took the wrong rates, not BAR so rate shopping comparison was useless to us.

Carl
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Cloudbeds, easy to use, very functional.

Comments: My hostel is listed with several reservation agencies, every time there is a reservation, I need to go to all of the other agencies and close that room. It is very time consuming and cumbersome, however, if I don't I risk overbooking a room. With cloudbeds the process is automatic and instant (within a minute).

Pros:

It took me less than 5 minutes to teach my employee everything they need to be efficient in the program. It is extremely easy to switch languages depending on who the user is. It is organized in a thoughtful way. Creating reservations form, for example, can be accessed from various screens.

Cons:

There are some areas where I would like to be able to set my own default. For example, when I go to the reservations page (all reservations historically and current), there is a filter which quickly gives me just the current unfulfilled (future) reservations. I would like that to be the default filter. I cannot set it as default. There are other similar filters.

2 years ago

Thank you for sending us an amazing review. We are happy to hear that the core features and functionality of our system are serving its purpose - which was our main goal when delivering an industry-standard product focused on the customer needs. With regards to the feedback, would you be able to let us know more via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new? Our product team monitors this page and your input is always appreciated.

Karin

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Looking for a new program ! I use to love the program but they have cut back on help I think and now you cant get help very easy . You have to wait forever. Not what it use to be!

Pros:

Customer service was great when I signed up and it was great for about a year.

Cons:

You can't get help. When you do the live chats they just keep taking you in circles. Sending you links to go to . I cant even get into my cloudbeds now and am just waiting on someone to respond through a email . Such a panic feeling and I have customers waiting to book and can't get in the system to book or see whats available .

2 weeks ago

Hi Karin N, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team has reached out to you to discuss this more. Cloudbeds

Oriana
Manager in Brazil
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

We have become loyal clients

Comments: I installed cloudbeds to be able to curb overbooking and it has served me very well. We had a manager that tried to change to another system and it was a disaster. I still dont understand why he tried to change.

Pros:

Its very easy to use and implement and I am able to access it from my phone, so I can work from literally anywhere. The game changer for me is the customer support which is always very very fast with well trained staff.

Cons:

I am not able to tell quickly when looking at the calender which days are bank holidays. There should be a way to make those days a different colour. Also I wish there was more history on the blockage of dates (such as when the blocking was done).

2 years ago

Thank you for giving us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your comment and feedback. Cloudbeds system was built based on the industry demand which is made possible by customers like you - we look forward to providing you with the best service for many years to come. With regards to the suggestion, our product team is aware of the improvements that can be made to the calendar page, once we have future updates we will be sure to bring good news!

Richard
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Happy hotelier finds peace and harmony with Cloudbeds!

Comments: Wonderful, glad we made the change from AutoClerk/MyHMS! :-)

Pros:

Very clean and well thought out user interface, and the ever present search bar is my constant best friend. Entering reservations, taking credit card information, quickly being able to switch around within CB and open multiple tabs, I just don't feel like I'm ever stuck on a problem. Online chat has been so fast and helpful with questions, offering work-arounds, providing links to documentation, offering suggestions and options...very happy with support!

Cons:

I really have found very little to complain about with this software. 1) I would like the system to move reservations which fail authorization to "Pending" status, not "Confirmed" status. 2) Connecting to the GDS needs more hand-holding (IMO), I was simply not prepared for what was required and speaking directly with a 3rd party company which is located in Italy made communication more challenging.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear your feedback as you are enjoying our centralized platform, and value your thoughtful comment as customer satisfaction is always a top priority. Your feedback is also appreciated as it helps us analyze the gaps and areas we can improve. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to share via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Arturo
Owner in Mexico
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Get your business running in a couple of hours!

Comments: Amazing, I have received many calls from competitors, I simply tell them that I'm not interested because I'm super happy with Cloudbeds. I love the fact that it's priced accordingly to the size of your business.

Pros:

I love the interface and ease of use, the graphic design is great, I love calendar view, is very easy to see and edit reservations, I really love this software!

Cons:

The reservations page, we have almost NO options to customize the page and it looks like it was designed by an engineer in 1985! You guys could do so much better in terms of graphic design and options for each business!

2 years ago

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review for us, we truly appreciate your kind words and feedback, and are thrilled to hear that our core features are meeting your expectations. With regards to the reservations page, it will be forwarded to our product team. Should you have any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to visit: https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Poul Percy
CEO in Curaçao
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Unstable, crashes and no explanation

Comments: Very unstable since November 2023 and no explanations, no compensation - Just answers saying that they are aware of the problem and working on it.

Pros:

When it functions it is pretty ok but has some features that are worthless - E.g. housekeeping. There is no app, but a webapp that does not perform well

Cons:

Since November 2023, there have been a lot of blackouts - Almost daily, there are some kinds of technical issues, and monthly, you can expect a blackout that lasts hours. And then there is absolutely no connection whatsoever.

2 months ago

Hi Poul Percy, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.

Tommy
General Manager in Cambodia

Great partnership!

Comments: The customer service of Cloudbeds is the cherry on the cake!
There responding time is extremely fast and they have their own representative "on the ground" which is extremely pleasant, so when necessary we can actually meet in person with our Account Manager.
Also during the challenging COVID times they proved us so far several times being a solid partner where we can count on think together with us and offering great relief solutions instead of creating problems.

Pros:

The software is Cloud based and therefore very easy to use anywhere at any time. Also the mobile version is extremely user friendly. The reporting is easy to read and understand. The interface of the booking calendar is extremely straight forward and easy to use. Training with our staff and new coming staff go very fast. It is possible to have an external daily backup of your data on your server. There are several extra integration apps available to connect to the system like POS systems etc. It is very easy to move around bookings in the calendar instantly.

Cons:

Maybe a mobile app would be nice to have, however I understand they are currently working on that. Maybe one small feedback which could be approved is in their booking engine when you select a room it would be nice if the selection could show up in "Accommodations" column at the right side so you can see a summary of what you are about to book and with the option to deleted rooms when necessary. Also once you click "book now" there is no way to make any adjustments to the booking anymore. A minor issue however maybe good to look into it...

2 years ago

We appreciate greatly the effort and time it took for you to write this review. We are incredibly delighted to hear how enjoyable your experience is with us so far. We are also excited that you had the chance to put a positive recognition to our team. We are more than happy to provide any help we can to our friends who share the same walk of life. About your feedback on a mobile app, as you had mentioned too, we are currently developing a mobile app so you can use Cloudbeds on the go. About the Booking Engine, we will escalate this to our team so they can take further actions to improve this situation. In the meantime, please reach out to our team at [email protected] if you need any other assistance.

Hospitality, Self Employed

Versatile all in One PMS

Comments: The overall experience has been positive. I have been operating three small properties proven to be a great solution.

Pros:

The versatility of Cloudbeds is very attractive. You are able to add useful modules such as revenue management and housekeeping.

Cons:

It is a bit expensive when you start to add functionality. Some of the modules such as housekeeping and revenue management could be better.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is serving your business successfully with a centralized platform. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have!

Natja
Sales and Marketing Manager in Germany

Decision for Cloudbeds

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: So far, so good; we have just started Cloudbeds!

Pros:

Enables integration to Quickbooks, very good support team

Cons:

no reservation with click and drag, some features are complicated

2 months ago

Hi Natja, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the integrations with Quickbooks as well as our support team. We appreciate it!

Panagiotis
manager in Switzerland
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Deciding to change prices on their own....

Comments: negative. they decided to double my fees in one day without any reconsiliation. they just doubled the price from 37 to 74. Total disgrace.

Pros:

I was just changing the prices in 6 sites on my own. now its easier. nothing another channel manager wouldnt do.

Cons:

constant bugs. the support instead of helping you out they just send you articles uppon articles

last year

Dear Panagiotis, Thank you for taking time to post your review. Your feedback helps us do better. Over the past years, we have been building new solutions and making product improvements to help customers maximize revenue and increase occupancy. In order to continue providing customers with a world-class platform, prices had to be adjusted accordingly. Please note that prior to applying any pricing changes, we sent a 30-day notice to customers. The same email notification was sent to your billing email on November 15, 2022. Thank you for your feedback, and please do not hesitate to us at [email protected] if any concerns remain.

Steve
Owner/Operator in Costa Rica
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Cloudbeds has given my hotel a new life.

Comments: Our goal when switching to Cloudbeds was to save time doing daily tasks but the software was done so much more. Our direct bookings have increased by over 35%. Guests have noticed the rate checker on my booking engine and felt confident booking directly. We also have seen a boost in OTA bookings. We added a couple of niche channels this past year offered in Cloubdeds Channel Manager and without any extra work from my team, the reservations have increased. My favorite part of the software is PIE. No longer am I worrying about rate management. The automated changes make me feel confident that my rates are helping me maximize my revenue. The time savings have had a big impact! I am a smaller boutique hotel and don't have the luxury of a big staff. My goal has always been to focus on the guest experience and to get away from the computer. Cloudbeds has streamlined every aspect of my operation and my guests feel it. Overall I am thrilled with my Cloudbeds experience. The people in the company seem to be happy to help me succeed. Knowing the 24/7 support there is a good feeling but to be honest, I haven't needed support very much. The software has built-in training videos and the software has been extremely reliable. When I have questions I find the answer pretty quickly in the help desk. I give Cloudbeds 10/10. I highly recommend letting Cloubdeds be your software partner.

Pros:

Cloudbeds is fast and easy to use. The software saves me time and has many features that are growing my bookings. My hotel is now more productive and profitable than ever. Plus, they have amazing support! Cloudbeds gets a 10/10.

Cons:

Hard to say what can be done to improve. The software seems to offer the best technology around. I went with the Cloubdeds Premier Package and get updated regularly that there are new or updated features available to me. It's good to know they don't stop innovating.

2 years ago

Thank you very much for giving us such an amazing review; we highly appreciate your comments about our system and how much you and your staffs enjoy using Cloudbeds. We are always working hard to bring the latest features and integrations and together with your feedback and support it makes our journey successful. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Corey
General Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Perfect for our small property

Comments: I have not experienced anything that would change my desire to utilize Cloudbeds to manager our property. It's so easy, a child could do it...literally.

Pros:

I manage a 25 room boutique hotel, and Cloudbeds offers everything that we need in a nice, neat little package. It's so easy to use, you can train yourself how to utilize all the features in less than a day. On each and every screen, there are instructional videos on how to operate the features of the current window you are viewing. They also offer "Cloudbed University" if you want to sit down and hammer through some more chronological training. I've never had an employee need more than a few hours to get the system down pat. The software is based around the guests more than it is based around the property, and they provide multiple tools to make the check-in process easier for both the guests as well as the staff. However, the support would have to be the most impressive thing about the company. While it is extremely rare to have an issue with the software, we actually experienced an enormous lag/outage in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. However, clicked on "Get Help" and in minutes I was chatting to a live representative about the issue I was experiencing. The followed up on it and emailed me directly once it was resolved. I couldn't say that about several larger companies I have worked with in the past. I would highly recommend Cloudbeds to anyone who needs simple, cloud-based, intuitive software to help manage their property.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to store guest vehicle/license plate information. You can "Suggest a feature", which I have done, but it's the equivalent of an online suggestion box. You never know if anyone actually reads them, or even considers implementing them.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your thoughtful and detailed feedback about what you are enjoying the most with Cloudbeds and your wonderful experience with the support team. We are thrilled to find that our support efforts are meeting expectations. We are always customer first and believe in providing adequate and easy access to knowledge and information that is available for any customer via Cloudbeds University and our online knowledgebase portal. With regards to the feature suggestion, may I offer a workaround where you can use the Documents tab from our Reservation Details page to store any files from a computer? You can import an image or a PDF file uploaded to that reservation. You can reach out to support via [email protected] for more information.

Svetlana
Ceo in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Don't make the mistake I made, they make it hard to leave. LIKE A VERY EXPENSIVE DIVORCE!

Comments: Just awful. Inadequate software for the industry and 2023.

Pros:

Staff if great. The software is just inadequate. I ve been in this industry for 12 years and used 4 softwares. This one is by far the worst.

Cons:

Absolutely the worst customer support I have ever experienced in this industry. It is NOT possible to get in touch with accounting or payments. It took 3 months to get my invoice adjusted and services I do not use removed, yet still not all credit due was recorded and accounting, nor a manager ever followed up.if this wasn't bad, it got worse! We use their payment processor, well big mistake as well... we just suddenly stopped receiving our payouts... no emails, no calls, just no payouts. I ve reached out to support, the live chat agent said we will get back to you "as soon as possible". I said, what does that mean??? We are not getting our money! You can't tell me when I will hear from someone??? I am sorry, but no. It has been TEN DAYS without payments now, no calls, no emails, still nothing... how many businesses can survive not getting thier payments for ten days and counting? And Noone to talk to???Their website is also a joke, it is a way to keep you hostage. Because they own it. I had to rebuild it completely myself after they built it for me. It is a terrible product, stay away, don't make a mistake I made. I can write an essay how terrible this product is. They do have some really great staff, that I feel sorry for... they are true professionals.

last year

Hi Svetlana, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you. Cloudbeds

charles
Pres in US

Pres

Comments: I spent a lot of time describing and trying to fix problems

Pros:

The system is easy to use. Consistently adding new features like Whistle and price point.

Cons:

Took me a year of complaining for them to fix group bookings. And I believe that there are glitches in the availability matrix that block some available inventory. I’ve had multiple complaints from guests who have tried to book but cannot. Unforgivable issue since this should be their primary function. We’re still is that I’ve never know unless a customer calls.

9 months ago

Hi Charles, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you. Cloudbeds

Greg
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Cloudbeds has gone downhill. I wouldn't recommend them.

Comments: Terrible. Looking for new options.

Pros:

Multi channel integration options are pretty good.

Cons:

Cloudbeds software is buggy especially when it comes to your property availability. Sometimes we'll notice days on your calendar that are blocked off for no reason. The customer support is the worst part about cloudbeds though. You can only message them through live chat or email and it's always painstakingly slow to get an answer to your questions. The software is not very user friendly so you will have a lot of questions about how to use it. Additionally, the checkout page on the website they build you is not end user friendly for customers.

9 months ago

Hi Greg, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.

Amy

Product Fine, Customer Service - NON EXISTANT

Comments: Connectivity to OTA's. Online bookings. Lots of benefits actually- as many as ANY channel manager... but the problem was service when the product didn't work... then it really hurt us. Noone to call (no phone number listed) only online help- which was not helpful. They always made the problem mine... not ours as they are hired to be the experts. Like I really can solve the problems of their product not connecting!!

Pros:

The software works wonders when it works. It's when there's a connectivity issue or bug in the system this firm fails. Online support does exist and they do offer quick feedback (not necessarily helpful, but it is fast feedback).

Cons:

No phone number to call. No personal assistance. Lots of volumnes of help pages, but when your connectivity with an OTA goes faulty- guaranteed to get an email from customer service quickly saying you'll need to contact the OTA provider (who'll tell you to contact your channel manager). These guys sell them selves as the "professionals", but don't want to take care of the real immediate issues (any connection issue is an immediate issue when needing to sell rooms online).

6 years ago

Hi Amy, we don't have a call-in number because we would rather get back to you in a few minutes with a solution than put you on hold. We replied to most of your tickets within 10 to 30 minutes with a resolution. We have some of the best rated support in the industry and 99.9%+ system up-time. We hope we've been able to earn back your trust in our support team over time.

Pawel
Director in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Best Software to manage your property in hospitality.

Pros:

Our property was using 3 other PMS which were quite highly rated on the market. CloudBeds is the best PMS solution we came across. Customer Service we rate at 15/10. It's functionality - it can do everything your property might require. If are you a small AirBnB owner or managing a big property this is the the best software you can get. Individual approach to the customer and flexibility in everything is something that stands out compared to their competitors. We recommend CloudBeds to everyone in the hospitality market. You will never want to change your PMS. Thank you CloudBeds.

Cons:

Nothing to dislike. Everything is perfect.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear how much you value Cloudbeds and that our support efforts meet your expectations. We look forward to providing you with the best service for many more years to come. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Koriynne
President in US

Lack of Customer Service Support

Comments: It's frustrating when I am trying to look for a support. The phone lines are not responding. The chat line does not take any responsibility, nor offer any help. I have to be writing to them, wait for 24hrs, and have them tell us that they couldn't do anything!

Pros:

Its not a complicated system, and rather easy to use.

Cons:

The lack of Customer Support is frustrating, especially when Cloudbeds are the only ones who manages the property management, and there is a terrible mistake in the pricing. It's impossible for us to make any amendments. For 2 full days, we have been on the Chat Support and we have been told that they cannot do anything about it. Where do we go from here?

last year

Hi Koriynne, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The team has reached out to you to discuss your concerns. Regards, Cloudbeds

Luke
Regional Director in Australia
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Say goodbye to overbookings! Say hello to lots of features

Comments: Good software and a team that listens and cares about providing the best PMS. Period.

Pros:

Great UI. Huge range of features and reporting. No over-bookings ever!

Cons:

Booking Portal UI and customisability is simple. Integrations to CRM and Accounting software is still in progress.

2 years ago

Hi Luke, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the core features of our system which is creating value for your business. We thrive to continue proving the best service for our loyal customers for many years to come.

Mahesh
Owner in Nepal

Best Channel Management.

Comments: Very much easy like someone is standing with me every time to help.Move your hand but the brain part is automatically mobilized. You are using this software but you never feel strange about this software.Made well for all gorups of people.

Pros:

Easy to use and user friendly.Any non trained person can use it.It is so much like the easy calendar where we can view and manage the rooms for the guest simply by dragging it out.And mostly pricing the rooms are very much easier.Overall this software is made for professional or unprofessional personality as well.Try it and you will find it the best for use with ease.The team member are very supportive in the sense of billing support,technical help and they are real human behind this software.

Cons:

Like least in this thing means there are no any software better than this software for hotel management.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time and writing us such an amazing review, Mahesh. We are truly pleased to serve you as our loyal customer and are thrilled to hear how much you have been benefitting from the system and its impact on your business. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Birger
Manager in Indonesia
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51–200 Employees

Great all in one

Comments: Cloudbeds has been very accommodating during these tough times for our business. I am definitely thankful for that

Pros:

Everything is available in 1 place, we have our entire bookings and reservation overview and easily keep track of agents

Cons:

I wish there was the option to make invoices for outside guests/house account guests

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us an amazing review, we appreciate your comments and kind words and are delighted to hear that Cloudbeds is helping you manage your property smoothly. Regarding your feedback on house accounts, may I suggest the print option for house accounts which may serve as a light invoice? However, please do not hesitate to leave us your ideas on our ideas board via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new. "Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!"

Daniel
Property owner in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

There are much better options.

Comments: It was a poor experience and we will be going back to what we used previously. It’s curious, but in the last year I’ve meet several other property owners that all had similar experiences and had left cloudbeds.

Pros:

Their sales team was friendly and active. I bit and went with the company.

Cons:

It’s cumbersome, very slow to update and correct problems and customer service is terrible.

last year

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry that your experience with us was not to your expectations. If you could kindly share further details on any issues you had with our platform, this information will help us understand and address the issues you faced. You can contact us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing more of your thoughts. Warm regards, The Cloudbeds Team

kris
Manager in Canada
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Cloudbeds is our daily use program!

Comments: Overall experience is a 10. We use the program daily for 24 hours a day, it is live onto our website and has assisted us in every way. 100% would recommend Cloudbeds to anyone needing a live program, or anyone in the hospitality business.

Pros:

Cloudbeds is our daily use software for our hospitality business. It is a live program which interacts directly onto our website - which works wonders. Has a slight learning curve but once learned is super easy to comprehend and use on the daily. The customer service is WOW, no matter the issue you speak to someone directly every time and they help EVERY TIME. The updates are frequent, constantly adding new features - multiple times we contacted customer service about an issue and a week or two later there was an update adding said feature to make it easier!! Easily management and would recommend!

Cons:

The only downside if one at all is that the program is LIVE. Meaning a power surge or anything and you cant use it. Sometimes updates happen at inconvenient times.

Kira
Executive Assistant in US

Great Choice for Independent Hotelier

Comments: Overall, we are very happy with our choice in using Cloudbeds. It works very well for a hotel of our size.

Pros:

Cloudbeds is an all in one system which makes running the day to day operations easy. I love the online program so that I can check on items and make reservations from our main corporate office. It helps to streamline as I am not at the hotel everyday. They are always creating new features and working on improvements which is great.

Cons:

The program can be daunting to use as there are many ways to complete items. I also do not love the way their cancelled reservations work as I would love to see them zeroed out in an easier way.

4 months ago

Hi Kira, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Cloudbeds system, operations and features. We appreciate it! Regarding our cancelled reservations, would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.