I have received countless 5 Star Review because of SignPost

Reviewed on 10/05/2018
James B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Product is amazing and has gotten me so many 5 star reviews that it is shockingly good

Pros: Signpost is working systematically behind the scenes to gain you 5 Star Reviews. I have used it for my business and gained countless 5 Star google reviews for my business

Cons: Sometimes the help desk is not super easy to get in touch with...but they always are there to assist if needed.

by SignPost on 20/08/2018

Hi James, we are pleased to hear that you have been able to gain great online reviews using our service. Always remember that you can reach out to our support team during our business hours of Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm EST if you need any assistance or have any questions!

Not what I expected

Reviewed on 08/02/2018
Annie M.
Founder/President/Massage Therapist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Information about callers

Pros: I did like that the system recorded who was calling and would ask people to give us reviews on Google or Yelp.

Cons: That the system wanted to ask everyone to accept texting. I didn't care for the email system, it wasn't very user friendly especially creating groups.

Horrific Contract Terms!

Reviewed on 12/06/2019
Brian A.
Construction, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Horrific service.

Pros: Effectively a SCAM. I wouldn't recommend it if it were the only option available.

Cons: Horrific contract terms. Don't trust them or the service. The service doesn't actually drive reviews to yelp, only to their internal review site - not public and doesn't help. They'll lock you in and keep billing even when they're not providing any services. Effectively a SCAM.

by SignPost on 27/06/2019

Hi Brian, we're sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the terms of the contract you signed. To clarify, we do ask for Feedback responses that are only visible on your internal account, but we also follow up with contacts who have left you Feedback to ask them to leave Reviews on external pages such as Yelp, Google, and Facebook. You also have the option to turn off Feedback requests and only ask your contacts for Reviews on external sites if you wish. We'd love to discuss how we can make your account work for you for the remainder of your contract, as it sounds like there are some options that would satisfy your concerns!

Great, flexible Marketing Campaign tool using Artificial Intelligence to your advantage

Reviewed on 09/03/2018
Global IT Director, Flow IT & Global Stds Team Lead, Robotic Process Automation
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ease of marketing campaigns, especially for areas of the business that tend to operate on small budgets and in isolation.

Pros: Mia is a great tool for providing automated recommendations for marketing campaigns for your business. It leverages artificial intelligence to determine who your target market(s) should be and makes your marketing campaigns so much more focused and easy to produce. It's also built to be easy to use, even (and in particular) for small business owners who have very limited bandwidth to learn and use it.

Cons: I haven't really run into any significant problems so far, so I don't have a lot to offer in terms of Cons for this product. It's well built, easy to use and doing what it said it would.

Not for a new small business!

Reviewed on 23/04/2019
Lisa J.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This company makes a lot of promises but does not deliver! First they lock you into a contract that you just can not get out of!!!! These people are more about making money for themselves than helping your company make money... This program is certainly NOT a good fit for a very small, new company like mine, I come to find out! It is better suited for an established company that does not have the time to handle this type of stuff on their own. THIS IS NOT FOR A SMALL NEW COMPANY!!!!! Do not let them tell you that it is. They will NOT let me out of my contract even though they new it would not be a good fit for a brand new business like mine. When the guy that was signing me up asked how many contacts I had and I told him, I could tell in his voice that he was concerned. I should have picked up on it but I didn't ask him about it....He knew it wouldn't be a good fit for my business but he signed me up any way and now every month my bank account takes a hit that I can NOT afford! If your company is new or small enough to handle reviews on your own do NOT sign up for this!!!

Pros: It was pretty easy to use and that is just about it.... I do like that it takes the email address out of your email and adds it into Mia

Cons: This is not for a Small New business! It has done nothing but drain my bank account and they will not let me out of the contract even though it is not a good fit for me at this time.

by SignPost on 29/04/2019

Hi Lisa, we're glad we were able to reach a resolution with you offline!

BEWARE

Reviewed on 07/10/2018
Owner, Luxury Travel Designer
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The sales rep I had was really good at overcoming our initial objections and we decided that this would potentially be a good investment and we'd give it a shot. They have no free trial, so you can get a sales person to walk you through the system, but there were things we didn't think to ask and didn't know the system wouldn't do until AFTER we got in it and started to play around. Shocked to find that virtually nothing is customizable (outside of creating a whole manual campaign that you could do yourself for free in MailChimp which strips away the entire value of the Signpost system). In this day and age, to not be able to modify the look and feel of the automated emails, fix the size of your logo, control the branding, adjust the text, or at LEAST be able to add your own custom message is insane. Once we figured out that this was all locked and un-editable, I called and asked to get out of the contract thinking that there had to be a grace period or something since we hadn't even done anything with the system yet and it was less than a week since we signed up. We were also assured by the sales rep that if we weren't happy, we could cancel. Apparently none of that was true. I've now spent a couple of hours on the phone with them and the "best they can do" is charge me for 6 months instead of 12. I'm not done fighting them on this and am hoping they'll do the right thing since frankly it's just bad business to refuse to let us out given how frustrated and unhappy we are.

Pros: Probably great for some companies or transactional small businesses.
Highly automated

Cons: Pressured sales and poor customer service
Completely inflexible interface
Inability to customize virtually ANYTHING on their automated emails (which is where the value of the system is)
Horrible issue resolution

by SignPost on 12/10/2018

Hi Deborah, we're happy that we were able to reach a resolution with you offline. Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Many, many online reviews

Reviewed on 22/08/2017
James B.
Hospital & Health Care, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: More online reviews than I could have possibly gotten on my own.

Pros: Started using signpost and have gotten many many online reviews for my business. I like that it is systematic. Signpost simply works for you in a marketing effort when you are doing other things.

Cons: Hard to say...cause it flat out works. If one con...i would say that you have to keep uploading new lists and directing those lists with specific marketing efforts depending on who is on list.

Great Results !

Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Steve J.
Chef/Owner
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our rep with Signpost is a true professional and I highly recommend him to promote your business !

Pros: Informative and easy to use . Always on time with the sending of material.

Cons: Nothing. It was well put together and easy to use.

by SignPost on 18/10/2019

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We look forward to continuing our relationshipfeel free to contact us with referrals or for account support anytime!

Great

Reviewed on 03/06/2019
Nathan M.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The up to date info I receive on reviews and new contact info.

Cons: It is great for our business and I have no complaints!

by SignPost on 07/06/2019

Nathan, thank you for the kind words! We would love to work with more businesses within your network. Contact your Account Manager if you know of any other businesses like yours that could benefit from Signpost's services!

Good at Reviews

Reviewed on 17/07/2019
Cindy Q.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Reviews went up across the board and I was able to get several repeat customers.

Cons: Feedback seemed like an extra step, but I was able to turn it off.

by SignPost on 22/07/2019

Cindy, we are pleased to hear that you have been able to gain great online reviews using our service!

Signpost is a CRM software that does pretty much everything you could want - but it's expensive

Reviewed on 13/10/2017
Farrah K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Flexible campaign platform, collects reviews and feedback automatically, forwarding number and texting.

Cons: It's really expensive, and for a small business that can be difficult. But they've been really great about cutting me deals when I need them

Wow!

Reviewed on 26/09/2019
Alex C.
Owner & Artist
Photography, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I recommend Signpost to all! My reviews are soaring, and the email service is getting me in contact with clients who otherwise would have forgot about me years past. The nominal fee is very affordable for the results I'm getting, thank you!

Cons: Customization is being added, but slowly. Just be patient, the process works and so that is my guess to why it is lacking in heavy customization.

by SignPost on 04/10/2019

Thank you Alex! We look forward to continuing to drive reviews for your business moving forward.