15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers SMBs & enterprises with a 360º customer relationship lifecycle management solution built on an omnichannel platform.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Pros:

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

Cons:

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Zoho CRM ratings

4.1
4.1
4.3
4.3

7.9/10

Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 6,750 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho CRM before?

Filter reviews (6,750)

Ziva
Ziva
Sales Services Manager in Portugal
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A robust CRM tool that has increased our sales success rate.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Zoho CRM has really supercharged our sales operations making them more successful. It provides us with great tools which help us manage all our sales activities including customer communications and closing sales deals.

Pros:

Zoho CRM allows us to engage with our customers effectively during sales operations and offer them personalized communications which has helped us make more sales. It was much easier to customize to match our needs. Has super amazing sales analytical tools which provides us with the insights we need to understand our sales performance and do sales predictions.

Cons:

There has been no time that Zoho CRM has failed to offer us the best services. Nothing not to love about it.

Gina M
President, Exit Planning Advisor, Broker in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

ZOHO ONE and ZOHO CRM

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Various pricing tiers, including a free version with basic features; user interface of Zoho CRM is fairly user-friendly; Great Customization options!; integrates seamlessly with other Zoho applications as well as third-party apps, such as Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365, Zapier, and social media platforms. It also offers automation. Mobile Accessibility with the app

Cons:

Zoho CRM is user-friendly, but mastering its full range of features and customization options requires time and training, especially for users who are new to CRM software. There is limited customer support with long response times and difficulty in getting timely assistance for technical issues or queries. I personally have had a few issues with some minor glitches and the first response back is always some canned response that is annoying. After about 3 tries, they then ask you to send a video of the issue, and then MAYBE someone will help fix it all. There are still issues I am having after a year that have not been fixed, and these glitches are affecting my automation. For complex customization, may require technical expertise or assistance from Zoho's professional services, which incurs additional costs. Scalability: While Zoho CRM is suitable for small to medium-sized businesses, some larger enterprises may find its scalability limited compared to other CRM solutions on the market. Other: offline functionality of Zoho CRM is limited, which may pose challenges for users who frequently work in environments with poor or no internet connectivity.

Kurt
Business Development Manage in US

Very Average, Customer Support was Mediocre

3.0 last month New

Pros:

Ease of use and implementation with our system and compatability

Cons:

Customer support was my biggest concern...in the time we tested zoho the were not real rsponsive

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Price/budget was a major concern..with that in mind they seemed reasonable for features offered

Jordyn
CEO in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Zoho Fits Our Business Needs

Comments: Overall Zoho CRM has been a game changer for our small business. We would not be able to get the same level of functionality out of many other platforms at this price range. Our industry needs can be specific, and most of the time it's difficult to find systems that can provide what we need at the base level configuration, so editing is usually always required. For us, Zoho's editing capabilities are what really sell the system since we can pretty much make it fit our requirements.

Pros:

Zoho CRM makes it easy to manage basically an entire database for our business. The editing features are extensive, allowing you to tailor-make just about anything to fit your needs. We've altered most of the pre-set sections to fit our industry-specific programs which has massively increased the effectiveness of our business.

Cons:

Because it offers so much flexibility there is a fairly large learning curve to setting it up how you'd like it to be, and some aspects can get a little finicky. For example, it takes a lot of tweaking to get the visuals and functionality correct on specialized views if you've done a lot of editing.

Marketing Specialist in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Zoho CRM allows for customization and effective lead handling.

4.0 last month New

Comments: For the most part, Zoho CRM is a functional program that will allow a company to set up a system that works, without breaking the bank.

Pros:

Zhoh CRM is fairly easy to use and set-up. As with any CRM there will be areas where you wish it could do more, but overall it does what it needs to do to be a decent CRM.

Cons:

There are not as many places that you can customize the areas you would like. It makes it a little frustrating at times. Also, there are functions that have been asked for for years from the community that still have not been implemented.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Cost and function. Zoho allowed for many of the same features at a cheaper pricepoint.

Switched From: Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Cost and function. Zoho offers an inexpensive alternative to Salesforce. While it might not have all the bells and whistles, it does most of what you need to do.

Charleotte
Senior HR Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Bonfire Deal Breaker in Customer Relationship Management

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It has a very easy to use interface. The customer service is good. It is very affordable to us. We have been able to streamline our relationship with our customers.

Cons:

We have No dislikes up to this point of using the tool.

Samuel
Marketing Manager in US
Broadcast Media, 10,000+ Employees

Achieving project goals and milestones in marketing

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Its easy to use and as a marketer it helps me manage and automate marketing processes easily.

Pros:

I like zoho cause it enables me to organize and manage projects efficiently through its customized features and user friendly interface. Its seamless integration with other application is also top notch and its pricing is very affordable.

Cons:

Its customer support system is less efficient.

Max
Director of Marketing in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Solid CRM for the Price

4.0 last month New

Comments: Our experience has been positve overall. Eventhough it's a bit clinky and buggy at times, the support is decent and issues are usually resolved quickly.

Pros:

Zoho gives you most of what you are looking for in a CRM for a very competitive price. For orgs on a budget it's a great option.

Cons:

The modular style can be a bit clunky. For expale, CRM and Campaigns don't always integrate data seamlessly, so work around and extra steps need to be taken.

siyabonga
Manager in South Africa
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Zoho easy to use

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Simple and reliable. It is easy to use, its user-friendly and value for money

Cons:

It is a lack of customization. Tailored according my style

Andrew
Owner in US
Animation, Self Employed

Wonderful to use

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like the simplicity of the interface the most

Cons:

There is not much to say I do not like. As an affordable option, it is as expected.

Douglas
Head of CRM in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great product for a small start up

Comments: I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros:

I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo. I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise. Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons:

There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Pipedrive was new and very limited in it's functionality.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Functionality and cost

Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Comments: Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

Pros:

- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams - Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your support@ address. - Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking. - Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself - Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.) - Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets). - Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons:

- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful. - Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual). - Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

Alternatives Considered: ConnectWise PSA

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The cost for 5 or less technicians in a team was free so we opted for this over paid options. Has most of the features a help desk could need that was both a Cloud Hosted SaaS product.

Gwen
Senior Account Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Comments: Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros:

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Cons:

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Education Management, Self Employed

My Favorite Email Service

Comments: If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros:

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons:

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Comments: Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros:

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons:

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365, SAP Business One and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Switched From: Streak

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Easy to use, monitor leads and manage team assignments

Comments: As a less expensive option, this is what I recommend to all of my clients. If you're comfortable with the platform, it will serve you for the rest of your life. It's been a wonderful experience. You may receive answers quickly and easily by chatting with a member of their chat support team.

Pros:

Zoho is a good alternative for clients who don't want to shell out money for Google Workspace. It accomplishes its purpose. My satisfaction with their efforts is based on the fact that they are attempting to make their platform accessible to everyone. Much of it is configurable and we were able to put it up 90% of the way we wanted. It's a breeze to use and keep track of.

Cons:

I'd like it if the platform's many sections were made a little easier to configure and understand. In my opinion, they are attempting to mimic Google Workspace, although I am more familiar with Google Workspace's features. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like gmail.

Balaji
Associate Manager - Program Management in US
Biotechnology, 5,001–10,000 Employees

A smart tool to mange your CRM data

Comments: Its a great tool, initially we are much favor of using this platform, but over a period of time, we are not able to work with out Zoho tool. We were dependent on multiple tools to manage our data and the Zoho platform has come as a great support.

Pros:

The new analytics feature is one of the great option which helps us to visualize the details in a pictorial format like graphs, chart etc. The huge number of customized filed allowed by the platform make us agile in presenting and managing the data. Predefined reports is a plus and it reduce the TAT of creating everything from the scratch.

Cons:

For some reason, I am not a great fan of new reports creation flow. The old ways of creating the reports has 2 columns and we can chose what we need and what we don't. Now also we have the same concept but in a parent and child flow. May be we are used to the old workflow and it might take for us to get used to the new reports.

Alternatives Considered: Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: When we were using sugar CEM we don't have much features which we get from Zoho.

Switched From: SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Initially it was free to use, so we chose to go with Zoho CRM

Kerry
Operations Coordinator in Türkiye
Furniture, 51–200 Employees

Zoho CRM helped us greatly expand our sales capabilities

Comments: Zoho CRM has had a major positive effect on expanding our sales operations. With it, we've saved a ton of working hours by automating our repetitive and time consuming tasks. It's also helped us provide a better service by setting up emails to be sent at certain times, or to send emails when our sales people couldn't get to it by a certain time. All in all, it's been an absolute treat for our operations

Pros:

I love the automation aspect of it. We've probably saved two or three people's worth of working hours by automating a lot of our sales processes. We have workflows to send sales emails, run campaigns, set reminders, you name it. It's made everything much more systemitized.

Cons:

The set up process is far from easy. It took us around a couple months to integrate it with everything else, set up custom properties, and educate everyone on using it confidently.

Alternatives Considered: Sage CRM, Pipedrive, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: We didn't need a huge enterprise-level for the scale of our current operations and Zoho looked more than capable for a much more reasonable price.

Ed
Studio Owner in US
Photography, 2–10 Employees

The Backbone of My Business

Pros:

As a Zoho One user, I love the combination of more than a dozen business tools that I've used in pieces before. Now, they are all connected and integrated. The list of functionality and critical features is so long... This is truly the backbone of my photography studio. I thought I'd just get a CRM but with the automation and interconnection between the suite components, I just dove in!

Cons:

The main gripe comes with the slow implementation of some bug fixes and shortcomings. The forums are filled with users' requests for some of the industry-standard features, to which we keep hearing "in progress" or "no timeline". Some of such discussions take months and even years... It could be that the company bit more than it could chew, as the resources on some projects surely run thin, while other projects thrive.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Costs and breadth of services. Zoho is unbelievably affordable for the smallest of businesses, offering all they need.

Switched From: Salesforce Platform

Thamara
Thamara
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente in Venezuela
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

One of the best customizable CRM

Comments: Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Pros:

1061/5000 Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool. From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers. Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined. From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features. It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Cons:

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Waleed
Freelancer in Pakistan
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Solid integration for our business needs

Comments: I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Pros:

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Cons:

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Pharmaceuticals, 11–50 Employees

Zoho review

Pros:

The best CRM for customization. Incorporate every one of the components of client/prospect association. Work process Tools that location: advertising, projects, social, client care, messaging showcasing, stock, HR the board, and so on Track connection from online courses. Different modules to address organization needs. Past the fundamentals of contact the board, work processes and custom fields. Particularly simple to track down correspondences. Know where you stand with leads, arrangements and clients. Matches up with other Zoho items, as well as numerous outer frameworks, for an associated work process. Accessible API for making custom application combinations. A clear method for making custom work processes and endorsements with Blueprint Strong interaction the executives and mechanization. Self-administration entries add to the force of the CRM. Various Zoho valuing plans/levels let you scale to your requirements. Zoho One is a straightforward and reasonable across-the-board arrangement. Zoho is reliably working on their items. Phenomenal obligation to item plan and usefulness. Zoho reacts to input. Sound suggestions advance into Zoho items. Exceptionally instinctive and simple to utilize. The best CRM for the cash. The best CRM I've at any point seen and I've attempted them all. Valued far beneath the opposition. Incredibly easy to add and design outsider incorporations Zoho will indulge you. Maybe great client service. New elements and updates constantly. No restrictio

Cons:

Instructional exercises need improvement. Questions are emerging during the execution that you should involve a Zoho guide for. Coordinating can be confounded, and not predictable. A portion of the items is not at a similar degree of cleanliness as Zoho CRM. The AI collaborator doesn't appear to add a great deal of significant worth. Need to have an Internet association. Membership evaluation is per client versus gatherings of 5 - 10 clients. There are highlights you'll need in Zoho One. Support has immensely improved, however it relies upon who you get on the web. Observe documentation and help recordings confounding and excessively specialized now and again. You want a reasonable comprehension of your requirements to distinguish which Zoho modules will meet them. Occasions (arrangements) are consequently set apart as shut when the date shows up. Need to see what my colleagues see on other clients' schedules. Booking a call is lumbering Updates need more choices like a multi-week, fourteen days, and so forth The Fonts are too large and need to see more on a page. Need a superior method for getting support quicker. Expecting bookkeeping elements and schedule sees Anticipating a visit bot Structures are not greeting pages Searching for unknown prospecting without the need to begin a talk. Absence of record following for recommendations/introductions. Needs inside deals apparatuses for mechanization.

Kyle
Owner / CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

Comments: Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Pros:

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area... The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions. If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up. Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Cons:

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress... In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality. So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Marshall
Marshall
Owner / Solution Architect in US

A highly extendable CRM with small business affordability

Comments: Zoho CRM is simple enough to immediately begin improving a company's sales process out of the box, but powerful enough to create complex workflows, automation, custom solutions, and integrations. We were able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience, and then our customer experience by integrating with our Accounting system and Ticketing system.

Pros:

Beyond the basics of contact management, workflows and custom fields, Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal, or client. It syncs with other Zoho products, as well as many external systems, making it perfect for a connected workflow. It also has an available API for creating custom application integrations. Creating custom workflows and approvals with Blueprint is a straightforward process, and the power that it provides for process management and automation cannot be underestimated. Self service portals for clients are another great addition to the power of the CRM. There are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services. One final Pro is that Zoho is consistently looking to make their product better, and has shown an extraordinary commitment to improving it's design and functionality. If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear.

Cons:

Integrating the CRM with other Zoho products can be complicated, and the integration experience is not completely consistent yet. It is clear that this is something that is being improved, but some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM. Zoho's introduction of an AI assistant is certainly cool to see, but it isn't quite ready for prime-time and much of what it can do doesn't seem to add a lot of value versus not having an AI. However, this will certainly continue to improve with feedback and it is good to see AI as a focus of future innovation in the product.

Craig
Cosultant in Canada

Biased for a Reason

Comments: Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros:

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be). No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons:

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option. An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.