About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Pros:

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

Cons:

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Zoho CRM ratings

4.1
4.1
4.2
4.3

7.9/10

Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 6,085 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho CRM before?

Filter reviews (6,085)

Noman
Noman
Group Head in India

Zoho CRM fixes all the lead disposition issues

Comments: Zoho CRM integrates with ad platforms and makes it easy to generate and store leads safely. The sales teams can have full control of how the marketing automation should be and acts as a catalyst to convert leads. CRM tool is a must for businesses who are running lead generation campaigns and look no further and go with Zoho CRM.

Pros:

Our clients use Zoho CRM since the day we started lead generation service for them. The integration of this CRM is pretty basic and similar to any other CRM tool. Lead management has become very easy since all the details are in a single place and it becomes easy for the sales team to follow up with the leads. Sales tracking and automation is also a great feature that makes this tool stand out and helps the business convert leads.

Cons:

the pricing of Zoho CRM is a little high for the features it offers. They should rework their pricing models.

john
Director in UK

Zoho CRM is very good, but it's not brilliant.

Comments: It's very good at delivering against the key tasks of CRM, but it's not amazing. Also, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be (approx 100% more expensive now, than when I first started using it).

Pros:

It's relatively cheap (approx $40 per user). It does everything I need from CRM (Contact Management / Sales Pipeline Management / Sales Order Management / Invoicing) relatively well.

Cons:

The interface always has been (and seems like it will always be) a bit clunky. I've also always hated that those arriving at the early stage of the sales process (Leads) cannot automatically be moved to 'Contacts' / 'Prospects'. I find this infuriating.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365 and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM better at the tasks i required. Easier to learn on the job. Zoho is quite simple to use, especially when compared to Microsoft Dynamics.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho much simpler than Dynamics to learn and use. Zoho much cheaper than Hubspot, which have an amazing knack of 'not having the tools you need (within the current package you pay for!).'

Jean Yves
CTO in France
Computer Networking, 201-500 Employees

User account

2.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Bad experience with users belonging to difference domains.Zoho is not able to manage them

Pros:

The CRM application is good but Zoho try to systematically sell its whole suite where the level of quality is not the same on all their module.

Cons:

The same user cannot authentication between different domain.Once users of your organisation subscribe to ZohoOne. The whole company users have to subscribe ZohoOne either they need one app. That makes the Zoho solution too expensive

Puvinthan
Sales & Marketing Operations Executive in Malaysia
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

A good Product Where Everything is Limited for You to Upgrade

Comments: It was a very neutral experience. Be sure to have big bucks to spend when migrating to this software because everything they own are bespoke; you want something you have to buy it. And its neverending for them to keep pushing you to the highest plan.

Pros:

It is similar to SalesForce. Easier to use when you can just plug and play certain things and features. Their customer service is good though. Helped me a lot when i go through certain blocks of work that needs to be done.

Cons:

You got to keep spending a lot of money for every features that you wanted to customize. The sales will keep ask you to buy the higher package for you to fulfill basic requirements.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: To explore a product that has similar features and functions like Salesforce and cost effective. Plus we were looking for all in one package for Marketing and Sales including Customer Service.

Switched From: LeadSquared

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: We were promised that Zoho CRM can do the stuffs that lacks in our previous product used (Leadsquared). Apparently for us to use the said features we never knew that we had to subscribe for a higher subscription to get what we really wanted. Its too late as we have migrated to Zoho CRM

Dedre
Dedre
Freelance Writer and Blogger in South Africa
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

An inexpensive yet powerful, feature-packed CRM

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Zoho CRM is made it so much easier to capture leads, and manage them properly in one space, leading to sales more often. I have no need to get another mail client or funnel, or spend time trying to add all leads from different platforms into one use boards and spreadsheets.I am very impressed with Zoho CRM and what it can do.

Pros:

Zoho CRM is very easy to use, and also easy to customize to your liking. Features I like the most are the 1. lead/contact dashboard showing all activity for each contact and where they are in the sales pipeline. 2. Integration with Zoho mail and social media for immediate posting and communication, one-click calls and meeting schedules in the dashboard, 3. segmentation according to follow-up actions or campaigns and reporting.Integration with the rest of the Zoho Suite makes it so easy to use and set up everything with no third party software needed.

Cons:

Zoho CRM is integrated with the rest of the Zoho Suite, which might add to your monthly subscription bill depending on what you are looking for. However, you can get an all-inclusive rate as well.Even though it is straight forward, there is a learning curve as with most software, but the tutorials really help a lot in this regard.

IT helpdesk in Morocco

An IT helpdesk review about Zoho crm

4.0 last month New

Comments: In general, it is easy for me to judge it when I have used it for two years ina row , and I can assure that it is one of the best CRMs suggested for a small or large company

Pros:

Accelerates the process of finding the customer and easening the operation of finding previous operations and proposed solutions

Cons:

notification alerts and communication pipes

bhagavat
Owner in India
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees

Zoho CRM

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Cons:

The only complaint I have is that it has a steep learning curve.

Alternatives Considered: Vtiger CRM and SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho is known for its high-end CRM software. I have been trying to use Zoho for a few of my projects and I have been very impressed with it. It is easy to use and has a lot of features.

Gerardo
Gerardo
Marketing and Communications Manager in Spain
Market Research, 5,001-10,000 Employees

A tool that manages customer relationships strategically

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Within work teams in areas of sales control and campaign follow-up it is quite fruitful, it allows interactions with clients and analysis for campaigns to be efficient for any type of organization

Pros:

This is a system of the financial solutions that this company provides, and in general it is a system that for those who work directly serving clients for commercial processes, it turns out quite well, in general terms it is an excellent assistant to serve clients that can even maintain updated the inventories, it is a quite functional and easy to understand tool

Cons:

I have no criticism about this tool, it is more suitable for those who work with marketing, but it is quite flexible.

Balaji
Associate Manager - Program Management in US
Biotechnology, 5,001-10,000 Employees

A smart tool to mange your CRM data

Comments: Its a great tool, initially we are much favor of using this platform, but over a period of time, we are not able to work with out Zoho tool. We were dependent on multiple tools to manage our data and the Zoho platform has come as a great support.

Pros:

The new analytics feature is one of the great option which helps us to visualize the details in a pictorial format like graphs, chart etc. The huge number of customized filed allowed by the platform make us agile in presenting and managing the data. Predefined reports is a plus and it reduce the TAT of creating everything from the scratch.

Cons:

For some reason, I am not a great fan of new reports creation flow. The old ways of creating the reports has 2 columns and we can chose what we need and what we don't. Now also we have the same concept but in a parent and child flow. May be we are used to the old workflow and it might take for us to get used to the new reports.

Alternatives Considered: Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: When we were using sugar CEM we don't have much features which we get from Zoho.

Switched From: SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Initially it was free to use, so we chose to go with Zoho CRM

Liza
HR Officer in Jordan
Renewables & Environment, 201-500 Employees

An integrated solution that suits everyone to properly organize relationships with customers

Comments: Zoho CRM helped us organize everything related to our customers' contact data, contracts and documents in one place, and also enabled us to schedule the sending of appropriate offers to them at different times and within a specific time frame, and indeed, automation helped us enhance the confidence of existing customers and attract new customers as well.

Pros:

I like the simplicity and ease of use that Zoho CRM offers us, as it enables us to create folders for all our clients as well as organize records with their data and requests as well as save all documents and archive email and transactions made by our team and between them. I love how Zoho CRM filters customers by suggested topic, which makes it easy to create lists of important information about a specific group of customers based on their specialties or interests, so that our team can reach them quickly and offer tailored offers. I like how easy it is to customize it to automatically send emails to a group of clients, and I like the fact that Zoho CRM integrates multiple communication methods easily, such as WhatsApp, so that we can also send messages and links to customers and also we can receive customer requests and inquiries and respond to them in the same way. It is great to find all the records related to customer inquiries and requests, as well as the date they were referred to the relevant team member, as well as the results that were reached in one place in an organized manner.

Cons:

I love the fact that Zoho CRM has no unpleasantness, as it is simple, easy to use, low cost, and integrates strongly with email and social media platforms easily, which makes it a suitable choice for all needs.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Junior Constultant in India

Zoho CRM Review

Comments: Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:- 1) Having better understanding of data from marketing and sales team. 2) Not every team needs access to CRM which is very good for securing our data and privacy is maintained at high level. 3) Connected different tools such as - Zoho Campaigns ( For email marketing), Zoho Bookings ( for book keeping), Zoho Inventory ( for inventory management), Zoho Bookings ( for booking management) etc. and all the data can be seen inside Zoho CRM, which helps us alot and we dont need to switch to differnet applications

Pros:

Most impactful featres of Zoho CRM :- 1) Sales & Marketing teams can use it together to capture leads, convert them to a successful customer. 2) Marketing tools, Sales tools and post sales tools can all be integrated with Zoho CRM, which helps in maintaing data for each customer accurately. 3) We can intgerate Zoho CRM with third party API's or tools by directly writing the code inside the Zoho CRM. We can also connect Zoho CRM with other tools using zapier, integromat aka make, integrately, pabble connect etc Not all product is easy to use but with little effort I have figured out becausue they have Zoho Academy and the community for each application of zoho is good. Integration with the existing business was quite challenging but being a part of the good team makes it easy for us implement it. One more recommendation, if Zoho can bring case studies of how different industries are making better use of Zoho, then it will help us understand and expand our business.

Cons:

One thing which I would like to get improved in Zoho CRM, is the overall speed at which it refreshes. If this can be improved it will save alot of time and make us more money. Getting custom coding and Blueprint is a little difficult but everything else is all good. Overall the integration was not tough for us with Zoho CRM.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: We were looking for a complete business operating system and Hubspot was not the write tool for us, because we have to purchase multiple tools and connect it with Hubspot and that will add exxtra cost. So, we have figured out Zoho One as one of the tools which will fulfill our thirst.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Easy to use, monitor leads and manage team assignments

Comments: As a less expensive option, this is what I recommend to all of my clients. If you're comfortable with the platform, it will serve you for the rest of your life. It's been a wonderful experience. You may receive answers quickly and easily by chatting with a member of their chat support team.

Pros:

Zoho is a good alternative for clients who don't want to shell out money for Google Workspace. It accomplishes its purpose. My satisfaction with their efforts is based on the fact that they are attempting to make their platform accessible to everyone. Much of it is configurable and we were able to put it up 90% of the way we wanted. It's a breeze to use and keep track of.

Cons:

I'd like it if the platform's many sections were made a little easier to configure and understand. In my opinion, they are attempting to mimic Google Workspace, although I am more familiar with Google Workspace's features. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like gmail.

Nurul Salimah
Nurul Salimah
Oracle Database Administrator in Malaysia
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

CRM tools that worked

Comments: All the years of experience with Zoho CRM has been wonderful and has helped our sales and marketing team to manage our lead and new client.

Pros:

It's been a terrific experience thus far. Getting help from their customer service team via quick chat, some of whom are pretty helpful and educated, is probably the best option. The only way to resolve some problems is to make a phone call, but that's not an option here. Inconvenient as it may sound, callbacks are available, but they may be a pain when the person you're calling has already made an effort to do so. Email correspondence, on the other hand, may go on for days before things are resolved.

Cons:

There are moments when I get confused about the platform since it's so complicated to configure and figure out various aspects. To me, they appear to be copying Google Workspace, but I like it. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like Gmail. In addition, I'd like to see additional video lessons on the site. Because of its enormous scope, it needs a team with deep expertise to implement it effectively.

Ephraim
Real Estate Agent in South Africa
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Zoho CRM Review for Real Estate

Comments: I have been using Zoho CRM for four years now, and it has been a rewarding journey. We seen our sales increase, customer satisfaction is at a high and we are able to measure employee performance which is used for informed interventions.

Pros:

In my view, Zoho CRM is the most effective and flexible CRM I have used yet, considering that I use it at work and in my own business. As an Agent working in a mid-sized agency, it was easy for us to set it up for our agency because Zoho also provides a how-to guide. The features we have set up include but are not limited to: Automating email campaigns for new and existing leads and maintaining relationships with our long-time clients for repeat business. We are able to integrate WordPress Forms (Elementor API through Zoho Flow), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google My Business using Zoho Social. Managing Leads and Clients and setting automated reminders when a contact has not been touched for a certain period. Allow being able to view and track a contact's activities on the timeline. Not forgetting the overall collaborative ability to centrally manage all contacts as a team. Making sure that all potential business can be attended to if a colleague is not available for one reason or another.

Cons:

As much as I love Zoho CRM, these are its limitations and areas of improvement: Zoho CRM needs to provide options on Graphic User Interfaces. As a visual person, that is really important, and I might not be alone. You are not even able to change the fonts. A user is not able to convert a client back to leads, unless they recapture the contact as a lead, export multiple clients and import them leads or write and run a Deluge script. This feature must come standard. Zoho CRM is a powerful app if you lack intent you will find yourself overwhelmed and unable to set it up for your business.

Alternatives Considered: Odoo and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: AppTivo lacked flexibility and features I considered critical.

Switched From: Apptivo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Flexibility and cost.

Tyagarajan
CEO / Governing Board Member in India
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Zoho CRM for non profit animal welfare organisation -rescue, hospital and shelter management

Comments: The entire operations of our non profit are managed with Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition. The user experience based on feedback from 50plus users has been very balanced. Of course not every need can be met but the use-case to product fit is quite high at over 95%

Pros:

Incredibly flexible Allows a great deal of customisation to suit nearly any requirement a non profit can have User friendly Drag and drop customisation makes it easy to administer Deploying new features in a design done over 2 years ago is still a breeze Minimal deluge coding needed to achieve new functions not natively supported in configuration

Cons:

Having to use multiple satellite products like Zoho forms, Zoho campaigns, Zoho analytics though most of these are available natively in Zoho CRM are rudimentary. It’s a commercial decision of Zoho but not an unreasonable one. The integration set ups between these satellite systems are quite easy but still needs learning a different UI as it’s vastly different from the CRM UI.

Alternatives Considered: ERPNext

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM was easy to use and we could visualise the end solution without much difficulty while evaluating our use-case fit due to its incredible flexibility.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM and ERPNext

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Use case product fit was much better. Our entire process listed below could be mapped quite easily in the core product. - receiving rescue requests for street animals using Zoho Forms - street animal rescues with GPS capture using Flutter app built on top of CRM - intake of sick injured animals and managing their veterinary care with case sheet for each one (over 2000 animals) - donor management - WhatsApp integration to communicate with rescue requestors and donors

HR Manager in Australia
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 Employees

Zoho review

Pros:

The best CRM for customization. Incorporate every one of the components of client/prospect association. Work process Tools that location: advertising, projects, social, client care, messaging showcasing, stock, HR the board, and so on Track connection from online courses. Different modules to address organization needs. Past the fundamentals of contact the board, work processes and custom fields. Particularly simple to track down correspondences. Know where you stand with leads, arrangements and clients. Matches up with other Zoho items, as well as numerous outer frameworks, for an associated work process. Accessible API for making custom application combinations. A clear method for making custom work processes and endorsements with Blueprint Strong interaction the executives and mechanization. Self-administration entries add to the force of the CRM. Various Zoho valuing plans/levels let you scale to your requirements. Zoho One is a straightforward and reasonable across-the-board arrangement. Zoho is reliably working on their items. Phenomenal obligation to item plan and usefulness. Zoho reacts to input. Sound suggestions advance into Zoho items. Exceptionally instinctive and simple to utilize. The best CRM for the cash. The best CRM I've at any point seen and I've attempted them all. Valued far beneath the opposition. Incredibly easy to add and design outsider incorporations Zoho will indulge you. Maybe great client service. New elements and updates constantly. No restrictio

Cons:

Instructional exercises need improvement. Questions are emerging during the execution that you should involve a Zoho guide for. Coordinating can be confounded, and not predictable. A portion of the items is not at a similar degree of cleanliness as Zoho CRM. The AI collaborator doesn't appear to add a great deal of significant worth. Need to have an Internet association. Membership evaluation is per client versus gatherings of 5 - 10 clients. There are highlights you'll need in Zoho One. Support has immensely improved, however it relies upon who you get on the web. Observe documentation and help recordings confounding and excessively specialized now and again. You want a reasonable comprehension of your requirements to distinguish which Zoho modules will meet them. Occasions (arrangements) are consequently set apart as shut when the date shows up. Need to see what my colleagues see on other clients' schedules. Booking a call is lumbering Updates need more choices like a multi-week, fourteen days, and so forth The Fonts are too large and need to see more on a page. Need a superior method for getting support quicker. Expecting bookkeeping elements and schedule sees Anticipating a visit bot Structures are not greeting pages Searching for unknown prospecting without the need to begin a talk. Absence of record following for recommendations/introductions. Needs inside deals apparatuses for mechanization.

Matthew
Marketing Officer in UK
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees

Everything you need straight out the box

Comments: We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho. Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Pros:

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place. The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module. Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Cons:

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all. The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module. There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.

Switched From: Act!

Vincent
C.E.O. in US

Zoho One User

Comments: As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet. We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Pros:

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One. We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Cons:

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want. This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be. You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase. I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need. There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience. the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Switched From: Act!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: 1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in South Africa

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Comments: Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros:

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons:

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365, SAP Business One and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Switched From: Streak

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.

Saqlain
Saqlain
Articleship Student in Bangladesh
Accounting, 11-50 Employees

CRM for Small Business

Comments: Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did. And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Pros:

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business. WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy. Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy. The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Cons:

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep. In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Alternatives Considered: Dropbox Business, OneDrive and Google Workspace

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Switched From: Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our [email protected] for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.

Nabin
Nabin
CEO in Nepal

Keep your customers engaged with your business

Comments: With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros:

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons:

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Alternatives Considered: Odoo

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Switched From: Odoo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.

Waleed
Freelancer in Pakistan

Solid integration for our business needs

Comments: I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Pros:

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Cons:

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Alex
Director in Canada
Market Research, 2-10 Employees

Best-in-class for most users

Comments: I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros:

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks. Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons:

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity.

Aminuddin
Aminuddin
Information Technology Manager in Malaysia
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

The best CRM we have use

Comments: Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Pros:

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Cons:

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

B. W.
Owner in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees

Great Product

Comments: I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Pros:

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Cons:

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud and Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho has better email and phone tracking abilities

Switched From: Zendesk Sell