• Overall
    4.9/5
    4.7/5
    4.8/5

About SuiteDash

Fully branded : Client Portal, Project Management, Invoicing, File Sharing, CRM, IM, Messaging & more.

Learn more about SuiteDash

Vigneswaran R.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2020

"Complete and reliable business management software with great customer support"

Comments: Our whole team is satisfied with SuiteDash. Our work has been more organized and our customer outreach is also improving. No complains from customers while using SuiteDash client portal too.

Pros: 1) It has all the software needed to run a business in one place. Email marketing, CRM, Project Management, Client Portal, Invoicing, you name it.
2) Easy and intuitive navigation on their system. Easy to understand and can complete tasks really fast.
3) Automation on repeating tasks. For example adding customer data into the CRM from signup form and performing email marketing.
4) Whitelabel client portal! Previously we were using a different software for this. With SuiteDash, we can provide our client with needed information right from the same software. This saved us alot of time and money.
5) Their customer support is amazing. Really fast response to solve issues. They also listen to customer's requirements and make improvements on the system. Love them for this!

Cons: The system is in improvement stage. Occasionally we do find small bugs but the customer support team has been great to solve them promptly.

by SuiteDash on 07/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you reporting any small bugs that you find - we want to do everything we can to improve the platform for everyone.

Ben J.
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2020

"A very well-thought-out package."

Comments: We use Suitedash to organize remote teams, simplify our work flows and ultimately cover many of the challenges we face in administration, sales, marketing and organization. This way, numerous other applications become obsolete and things can be organized centrally. That’s really worth a lot.

Pros: For me it's the sheer range of functions that makes Suitedash stand out. I was especially pleased that the set-up is very easy thanks to extensive text and even video documentation. My Team now use many features on a daily basis: As a CRM, the software helps us to keep track of customer relations at a central point, to set up and manage appointments and ultimately increase customer loyalty and brand awareness. We will soon use the software as a client portal as well, which will give our customers a useful service tool to saves time (for them and for us). The Software can be whitelabled to a great extent right out of the box, and with a little additional CSS even larger customizations are possible (all strings can also be translated as well, which is great). My Team now shifted our project management to Suitedash since the time recording and billing functionalities come in quite handy - messaging, Kanban-Boards and file sharing with sufficient storage space are there as well. In Short: Because there are so many useful features, it's hard to tell which one stands out the most. Suitedash is just a well-thought-out overall package with lots of use cases for small to medium companies.

Cons: Some features are currently still under development and are therefore not quite perfect. For example, subtasks cannot be moved yet. But I think the Suitesash team is keeping an eye on these little things and will fix them over time. The public roadmap also shows that the team is working hard on the product. So it's all good.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2020
Christy D.
Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2020

"Great Feachers I am always waiting because It's slow"

Comments: Idea's about function is great. Practically it just does not deliver at all. Nor do they support the product.

Pros: I really like the proposed feachers and the way they have them organized is great. Also they have attempted to have a Quick books upload.

Cons: When I want to create and invoice it can take 4-6 min for one to load. It's like there servers are in Slow-mo. The quick book upload doesn't really work either. It brings the items in great but every entry needs to be hand fixed because the GST never transfers properly. Also the invoice number doesn't transfer? Lastly since the most resent update customer service help went from difficult to impossible. So in short I am paying to watch the little round load meter go round and round instead of being productive.

by SuiteDash on 04/08/2020

Hi Christy,

Very sorry that you were not able to get up to speed with SuiteDash.

You should mention that our team did spend a great deal of time trying to work with you, but it was very challenging because of how you repeatedly responded with demeaning and borderline abusive language.

We do our best to support everyone regardless of their level of technical proficiency, but I had to make the call to shield our staff from that kind of treatment.

We wish you nothing but the best, and hope you are able to find a perfect solution for your needs.

Thanks,

Mike

• Reviewed on 14/06/2020
Keller T.
Founder and Managing Partner
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2020

"A unique client portal solution with so many great features"

Comments: We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

Pros: My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

Cons: The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

• Reviewed on 17/08/2020
Jurgen P.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2020

"SuiteDash is one robust one-stop-shop platform!"

Comments: SuiteDash has evolved naturally and is, by all means, a well thought through undertaking that's continuously evolving. I'm genuinely impressed with SuiteDash and strongly recommend any small business owner or creative agency to check it out and run it through its paces.

Pros: The client portal, which provides a centralized location for all client interactions. Small business owners know first-hand how complicated it is at times to get a complex project organized and everything just "into the box" that is connected or associated with it.

Cons: It took a while to get used to the tool, but given the range of features this is to be expected. SuiteDash has a bundle of very professional online tutorials that I'm still going through to understand the entire range of possibilities this multi-tool can deliver.

• Reviewed on 03/08/2020
Alex C.
Founder & CEO
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"An excellent Client Portal with many other great features"

Comments: Overall it has been a great experience. I hope the add the chat widget soon so we can chat directly with their support from the dashboard.

Pros: The branding and client portal features.
SuiteDash allows you to upload your logos and set your branding colors to make it your own.
The client portal features are outstanding, very well thought

Cons: The lack of a chat widget in the dashboard so the admin can communicate with SuiteDash support directly.
Hopefully they will add it soon.

Sanju K.
COO
Market Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2020

"Great product with a bright future"

Comments: I am planning to implement suitedash as a single, unified software to help us run our business so we can minimize investment in multiple software and platforms. The software comes loaded with powerful tools and functionalities that we are using on daily basis, including secure client login portals, project management capabilities, invoicing, billing, communicating with clients and team members, and sending and sharing files.

Pros: This is a great tool for the price and from what I've experienced so far I'm confident it's only going to get better. Getting started is really simple and the product has been well thought out. The guides are easy to understand and if you prefer to just get started and figure things out as you go along, instead of spending time reading instructions then the tooltips for each section are invaluable. When you open a section/page you can click an icon at the top of your screen to find out what the section is for and how to use it. Some of the feature that I liked the most are Secure client portal, white label branding, Invoicing & recurring billing and CRM client management tool.

Cons: Although suitedash has nice range of integrations with popular apps and software, I still want to see more integrations and and some templates for different use cases so we can use them ourselves without having to build everything from scratch.

Leah M.
Founder & Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2020

"Ann all in one solution for any Freelancer"

Comments: Overall suitedash has become my one tool to outrank the rest. Replacing several systems and the need to go back and forth between platforms is now a thing of the past and has reduced the time I am spending on managing clients and projects. From prospect to client the system does exactly what I need.

Pros: Suitedash has provided almost everything a small business owner like myself needs to run and manage a business efficiently. Replacing various other tools, I am no longer needing to switch between various applications whilst trying to automate my process. Being able to whitelabel the entire platform is a huge plus and allows my business to stand out from the rest and the internal file sharing and client portal is what sets this platform apart from the rest.

Cons: There are still improvements need to be made to some of the features and UI however support have been great in taking their users input and acting on it. Their feature request process does need improvement but knowing that the team are improving this software daily is refreshing - they don't seem to be a "one and done" approach.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2020
Ersan T.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"One-stop Application for all your business needs!"

Comments: We gained so much time and we saved a lot of money for our SAAS subscriptions and happy to direct this amount to our product development.

Pros: The best part of Suite dash is it combines, several tools in to one. You can use it for a CRM, Project management tool even for your billings.

Cons: I can't say a thing in this section, because this software fulfills all our business requirements, and whenever we contact support and ask for help they come up with a soln for any specific cases.

by SuiteDash on 03/09/2020

Hi Ersan, thank you for your review! We are pleased that we can fulfill 95% of your company needs...but we strive for 100% :)

Ian K.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2020

"The Best All-In-One Business Management Solution"

Comments: I've been able to set up a cohesive client portal that gives my clients all the information they need. Additionally, I have all the information organized in one place, and I don't have to copy/paste info from one tool to another. I've been able to save time and most importantly, my sanity.

Pros: The best feature of Suitedash is that it is an all in one business management tool and client portal. I really like this because I don't need to go in and out of several different software. I like the simple to use CRM and the ability to kickstart a project (using templates and workflows) with just a couple clicks. I also really like that you can make it completely customized to your brand, be it the logo, emails, domain, colors, and more.

Cons: The biggest downside to Suitedash at this time is the basic task management. If you have a simple type of project it will certainly meet your needs. However, if you have a more complex project, or one with several components, it may be a little lacking. I would like to see an integration with a project management tool or a way to import tasks from a PM tool into Suitedash.

by SuiteDash on 07/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We will continue to improve our Project management functionality. Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better.

General Manager
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2020

"SuiteDash - Top-Notch & Comprehensive Business CRM Platform"

Comments: The high-level thought and process logistics that is a big asset of this SD tool can initially seem complex, but you will quickly realize that it makes perfect or better sense to use the flows as designed, to better administer and manage potential client & business growth. Once the system is setup as required, it virtually runs on automatic for managing client communications and service needs with little interaction needed if all the various components are properly setup and integrated.

Pros: The comprehensive suite of tools and services provided within a single dashboard to meet, greet and manage all levels of client services from business communications, marketing and task administration support to engagement contracts & invoicing / payment processing.

Cons: Setup User Experience requires a bit of getting used to how the system works and the integration setup processes before the robustness of the system setup can be realized or achieved. It does demand a bit of "first getting to know how it all works" for a non-techie to get going, as the high level integration and logistical flows may not always be readily understood by someone who has not thoroughly thought through their own client administrative needs.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2020
Geisha J.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2020

"The Complete Package Software"

Comments: I am using this software for billing, client onboarding, organizing, and structuring client tasks. This software is basically running half of my business for me.

Pros: This is my second review that I am writing, period. But this company deserves it. So here it goes, I love everything that this platform offers. I am able to invoice clients, set-up tasks or projects for clients, use forms to get client information. I basically automated majority of my business, overnight.
Plus to top it all off, the entire design can be customized to fit my brand, I now have a progressive web app that my clients can download to their phone (android only). Unfortunately, I have been through alot of different apps so trust me I know the headach of going back and forth and paying a bunch of money to everyone.
But now, I no longer need atleast 6 different apps that I was originally using, thanks to Suitedash

Cons: As stated before this app is the beast of software. So I cannot be upset that it has a little learning curve.
To be honest, it is a little intimidating but I am not one to complain about learning something that will save me money and time down the line.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2020
Mike G.
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2020

"A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!"

Comments: So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Pros: Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

Cons: I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

• Reviewed on 01/09/2020
Ken I.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2020

"SuiteDash - a Swiss Army Knife of business apps."

Comments: I'm loving SuiteDash, once you set it up and get familiar with everything it can do - it's a real time saver. Every morning I get an email outlining planned activities for the day. It's great for setting up templates for repeatable things - like projects. Instead of starting from scratch and doing a lot of copy/pasting for each new client project, I can just fire up a template that's ready to go. All of my client communication is archived in the project, as well as related files. More than anything, I love being able to have one hub for taking care of planning, scheduling, communicating, billing, marketing, etc., instead of several disparate solutions that don't 'talk' to each other. With SuiteDash, I spend less time managing and more time doing.

Pros: The main thing that drew me to this is the ability to do nearly anything. It's got my invoicing & payment processing integrated into what is now my client portal, so clients can log in and see the payment history, pay invoices, etc. It's got marketing functions, project/task management, a calendar, automation, reporting, messaging, etc. I can basically cover any sort of client communication or task within this dashboard.

Cons: If I could improve my dashboard, it'd be in two areas: 1. The editing / styling of emails and messages is a little clunky and dated. I'd upgrade that interface.
2. Customizing some aspects, for instance - creating a custom client 'home' page if you're using it as a portal, might be beyond the capabilities of the typical business owner. Though they do have templates, you might need to consult support with these things.

• Reviewed on 24/08/2020
Rosendo R.

"All-In-One Software"

Comments: I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

Pros: I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

Cons: What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

by SuiteDash on 08/09/2020

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Kaushal S.
Founder & CEO
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2020

"White Label Client Portal Software with Host of Features"

Comments: SuiteDash has helped us to provide better customer / client experience. We have slowly started migrating all our customers / clients to our client portal where they can receive updates to their projects and download reports. It has helped us to easily request relevant files for projects right from the client portal itself. Direct Benefits: It has streamlined our client project reporting. We are saving a lot of time and able to serve reports to our clients in a professional matter. As many of our projects are similar of nature, we are able to clone pages and save time while providing such reports to multiple clients and companies. As the SAAS provides PWA, our clients are able to quickly get updates straight on their phone

Pros: I came across SuiteDash while exploring client portal options to serve my existing customers and clients. SuiteDash seemed to be too good to be true. Within few hours, I was able to white label client my client portol with my own logo , colors etc. SuiteDash offers a whole host of functionalities that I required for my client portal 1) Ability to create pages for specific groups ( it's called circles in suitedash ) to display relevant information
2) Create flow form for registering / intaking new clients/leads into the portal and manage custom fields associated with each new client , lead , prospect. SuiteDash provides a whole list of CRM features that I would require to manage my client data.
3) Email Marketing : SuiteDash offers email marketing tools and provides ability to create new lists, campaigns and automation sequence that one require to warm up your leads .
4) Direct Messaging: Direct messaging feature between team members
5) Files: It provides ability for my clients / customers to upload files directly via the portal. Also it provides us option to upload files for clients and also upload private files ( not shared for clients but with additional team members )
6) Integration: It provides option to integrate with Paypal / Stripe / Google Calendar /Zapier and Google Calendar
7) Custom Menu: You can define custom menus for each group / roles and select which sections / modules are available for each group / client etc.

Cons: 1) The UI/UX of Project Management Feature is little outdated. I hope the UI/UX of the project management module can be improved so that it becomes easier to handle projects through SuiteDash
2) To provide a complete client portal solution, I would like it to provide Proposal features right through the software. The team are working on it and I hope it is developed soon and made available to customers.

by SuiteDash on 08/09/2020

Hi Kaushal, thank you for your feedback! We definitely have plans to update our UI. I have great news for you about Proposals...we are planning to release it THIS WEEK :)

Ismo T.
Avocation
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2020

"SuiteDash replaces several SaaS tools"

Comments: I use SuiteDash for small companies, who have several users. It's a professional way and gives a customer a fresh look and seamless workflow. Customers hate to have million different login pages, remember passwords and fill same data now and then, after login they may have not visited a page for while, with SuiteDash, everything is looking like very intuitive and up to date. Many thanks!

Pros: SuiteDash provides a complete all-in-one solution for small scale business to handle almost everything with customers. There are tons of features that can be only find from a premium SaaS services, paid separately. For instance custom domain, login etc... There is a solution both to work on companies or for people, you can choose which suites to you. You can manage the whole setup with several other people as well. Perhaps the best part of the SuiteDash is a niche combination of handle customer files and marketing. There is a complete calendar and of course, the project management involved with task as well. You may also use build -in forms. And for the last, you can make all page translations by yourself for any language!

Cons: I would like to have a drag and drop feature for already saved files where to grab upload customer files and put them to folders. A simple login for companies with a good privacy would help a lot. Would like to use my own random pictures for the login page. There are few integrations that I will wait for in the future. I may need a lot more Storage in the future but I am sure that SuiteDash can arrange it in a way or other.

by SuiteDash on 01/10/2020

Hi Ismo, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We aren't certain what you mean by wanting "a simple login for companies with a good privacy", however. If you could contact [email protected] and clarify, we'd appreciate it :)

Joyce C.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2020

"Perfect for small businesses"

Pros: It has a lot of features. But I'm especially in love with the client portal and Circles. For my company, we deal with different industries and being able to group them into various Circles and present them with information that are highly relevant and targeted for their industry is a winner in my book. The team has this incredible roadmap that shows that they really listen to the users. For eg, a collaborators role is coming up which I'm particularly excited about because we do work with a lot of third parties that aren't our employees but are still vital to our business nonetheless.
Also, a support ticket system and proposals creation system coming up.
Like seriously, it's incredible and once those 3 features are live, for me personally, it has everything a company can ever need. Except maybe automations and API for integration with Pabbly.

Cons: In terms of onboarding, because this is a software with a huge variety of functions, it will be better if there are onboarding videos for different industries. OR, perhaps have a checklist of features available, what each feature does and the link to the help article or video tutorial to setup the feature. It can be in the form of a PDF guide with links. That way, I can refer to the checklist to have an overview of what I need and also refer to it to know what's already been setup, what hasn't been done and what needs to be worked on etc. Much easier to keep track and will make the whole setup process a lot smoother and intuitive. If the checklist includes a section that contains "pre-checked" checklist for different industries, that will be even more helpful! Some sort of case study to help us better understand why SuiteDash is setup in a particular manner for a particular niche and how it helps the company grow.

by SuiteDash on 08/09/2020

Hi Joyce, and thank you for your review! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

• Reviewed on 05/08/2020
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2020

"Automate it all from Lead to Client Onboarding"

Comments: I have enjoyed using SuiteDash and been amazed at all it offers. The support team is responsive. There are minor annoyances here and there but overall, if you would like to automate more of the process from capturing a lead, getting a contract signed, and getting the client their own custom client portal to help you complete their work, then SuiteDash is amazing. I also do like the team features for having project templates with full tasks and phases for the different teams to be able to track and complete projects. The internal knowledge-base is not the slickest but it works and allows us to have a place for SOPs and further instructions for workers/staff.

Pros: I really like that it allows us to automate much of the process when a client signs a contract with us. Once signed, they can then set up their billing and once paid, they will be given a client portal including the tasks they need to do and a place for them to upload their assets for us. I love how you can impersonate a staff or a client to see what they would see at login. Also, I like that there is a WordPress app to put the client's portal into their WordPress admin. This is perfect for us.

Cons: The forms builder is not flexible enough for me. I don't like how limited it is to customize the presentation of the forms. It needs the ability to include more instruction text between items. Sometimes the software is slow to load the different pages, I wish it were faster. Some of the steps can not be automated yet but hopefully soon. Zapier triggers need to be expanded. I wish there could be more than one email per account so that different staff could email clients from within SuiteDash.

by SuiteDash on 07/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We aim to improve our Forms and expand on our Zapier triggers. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Tae Y.
Principle / Chief Technology Officer
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"White Label Portal for Clients"

Comments: Clients have one central location to communicate and upload/download files. As a web development agency, this has been a huge boon. No more email tags and using shared Dropbox and Google Drives to have file exchanges. Allows me to grant and revoke access to clients and my staff members as their designated roles change.

Pros: The flexibility of the software to control all aspects of communications to customer and staff has been tremendous. It allows me to create a portal branded with my agency where my clients can log into upload files and check off tasks - all without knowing that it was a 3rd party solutions. It allows me to focus on working on the actual project instead of working the work involved in getting the project moving forward. The mobile app is a nice touch also with the instructional videos to guide with all aspects of running the software. The videos were very concise and clear and got the lesson across on all the features.

Cons: Because it is so rich with features, there was a lot of videos to watch.

Darrin R.
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2020

"Robust features of several tools in one suite"

Comments: I was looking for a dashboard alternative for clients other than the My-Account dashboard in Woocommerce. They have a nice roadmap and are constantly improving the service. White-labeling is great and lots of customization available to make it look the way you want. I come across issues and when I do I email them and they resolve it quickly. They seem to seriously take customer suggestions seriously. I'm super excited about what's to come and know it will only get better.

Pros: Single dashboard for clients to view/pay invoices and yes, recurring invoices using popular gateways like Stripe and Braintree. Great way to request files from clients who receive a link to upload the files without having to log in. Clients can approve or reject task items. Automation features are in the early stages but can see a lot of potential in this. The support is excellent! All issues are resolved quickly by their team.

Cons: Coming from more refined PM tools like Basecamp and Teamwork, the interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. The commenting system on tasks needs a lot of work. Task comments can easily be overlooked and not seen. Feels like too many clicks to get things done. Load times can feel a little slow at times.

by SuiteDash on 04/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. Improving loading times and refining the functionalities of the platform are definitely on our list!

• Reviewed on 23/02/2020
Dara B.
Co-Owner
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2019

"Great customer service!"

Comments: Overall Suite Dash has been a perfect solution for our business. We are new and growing and we are excited to have SD along for the ride with us. It is really great to know if I have a suggestion on how things could work better for our setup, I can reach out and be offered a solution or possibly have some things changed on their back end to improve our usability.

Pros: We initially chose Suite Dash to use for a customer portal on our online design service simply because it was the only software available to meet all of our needs. We wanted something that could be white labeled, the customer could sign themselves up, we would have an internal messaging system to eliminate e-mails outside their portal, a custom set of menus that they could see, a place to answer a questionnaire and upload photos. No other software could offer us all of these features. Now that we are set up, it has been easy to accomplish exactly what we had set out to do. Suite Dash has given us a private space to communicate with our clients that is a great user experience for us and for them. The sign up process and log in for the customer has seamlessly integrated into our website. Once they log in, the custom look makes it feel like an extension of our site with our logo and the same colors, which was very important to us. I have never worked with CRM software, and I am using it in a non-traditional way, so that has come with some challenges on my end and with the setup. Their customer service has been exceptional and has gone above and beyond to walk me through all of the questions and challenges I had. We have encountered several situations where I have asked for things to be set up a little differently and every time they have modified things on their back end to make it better for me and my company. I never expected that level of personalized customer service!

Cons: I don't find many things about this intuitive. It could be my own learning curve because I do not have experience with any other CRM software. However, oftentimes I wished there was a more robust help menu or just an easier way to accomplish some things that I thought were pretty basic. However, although it's not an immediate solution, customer service has always been very responsive and has gone above and beyond to answer all of my questions. It seems like they are still figuring some things out and while that sometimes comes with a cost in terms of clunkiness or not having answers at your fingertips, the benefit is that they have made updates to the software along the way to make things more custom for how we use it. I could never get this level of service from a larger company that is more established.

by SuiteDash on 18/11/2019

You've been a pleasure to work with, thank you for the thoughtful feedback!

• Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Jesika S.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2020

"Client Onboarding & Management Streamlined"

Comments: I love the fact that Client onboarding, contracting, invoicing, white-label client on log in can be accomplished under one roof. One word, streamlined.

Pros: I want to compliment the high level of customer support that I have received from the SuiteDash team this past year. They have improved their functions, site speed, and features that were not previously there before a few years back. I've watched and followed the progress of this company for quite some time now. I'm proud to say that we are now and full fledge Pinnacle user. We've also set up a few startup companies to use this CRM system as well. I love that they provide us with an insight/roadmap to a forecast of their progress in implementing new and upcoming features, it's exciting to see as an existing user. They're many CRM platforms out there, and it appears that they are looking into becoming, a one size fits all type of system. Keep up the great work!

Cons: I'm impatient, so having to wait for new features to become live is dreadful. Would like to see questionnaire forms improved.

by SuiteDash on 01/10/2020

Hi Jesika, and thank you for your feedback! We are proud that you have been following our progress and have seen our improvements. We want to get our new features out ASAP - but we have to thoroughly design and test everything we do to ensure it is a good experience for our customers.

If you have any suggestions to improve our questionnaire forms, don't hesitate to send them to [email protected] :)

Douglas S.
Web Strategist
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2020

"The All-in-one business/project management platform I've been looking for."

Comments: I've looked for an affordable all in one business management system like this for about 2 years. No matter how far I got into all the ones I tried, they never met our companies needs. Suitedash has come the closest by far and once they work out a few issues and improvements I'll be 100% happy. Also, great customer support!

Pros: The completeness of the platform. Almost everything you would need to do from a business or project management standpoint is available here. Suitedash is now the main hub of all of our business activities.

Cons: The user interface isn't great. However I understand how difficult this must be with all the features they offer. Also the contract generation process is a little confusing and not flexible enough. However they are addressing that with an update that should be out any time now.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2020
Sumit P.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2020

"I absolutely love it. Easy to configure, Replace many of my tools!!"

Comments: I have recently switched from 17Hats to Suitedash. There are some features where suitedash can improve (like better UI, webhooks) that are limitations for my business. Also, It will still probably need to be supplemented with more specialized software for some things (and this will vary from user to user), but that's going to be true of any system. I plan to keep using suitedash as I have high hopes for this software and truly believe that in they are committed to polishing what they have, it will be the best solution out there.

Pros: Suitedash is a well thought out, well architected, fully integrated software at a price level that is suitable for the average business owner. Suitedash has literally everything I want, from client portal to email marketing to project management. I particularly liked the white labeling feature, which allows me to rebrands everything to suite my business. Their client portal system is phenomenal. It is, to date, the nicest looking and most robust I've seen in any all-in-one. Compared to 17Hats's the SD portal is much better. They also have nice, complete documentation. I've been able to answer my own questions for the most part just by using their FAQ system. Dev team seems to be knocking out updates pretty rapidly. Support has been pretty quick to respond.

Cons: One thing I would recommend is to improve the user interface. Also, as a 100% online business, I need to be able to embed a scheduling link on my website so leads can automatically schedule a discovery call. But that is just not possible with SD right now. It would also be nice if they added chat support once things have calmed down a bit for them.

by SuiteDash on 08/09/2020

Hi Sumit, and thank you for your review! We definitely hear the feedback from the community regarding updating the UI - that's on our list :)