HubEngage Reviews

4.6 (8) Write a Review!

About HubEngage

A feature rich employee communication and engagement platform for mobile apps, intranets, digital displays and emails.

Learn more about HubEngage

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

HubEngage ratings

4.6

HubEngage has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 8 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used HubEngage before?

Allie
Allie
CEO in US
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

An excellent employee mobile app

Comments: HubEngage offers a great mobile application with a customizable interface for just $1.00 per employee per month.

Cons:

They should offer an unlimited price after so many people because it can be expensive. Remove the min. for those paying a higher monthly price

Ryan
Territory Executive in Canada
Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 Employees

Hub Engage Easy to use

Comments: Great experience. All in one company chat board.

Pros:

How easy it was to use. Very collaborative

Cons:

I still have not found anything that I do not like about it

Musliah
Musliah
Human Resources Executive in Malaysia
Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Connecte with team

Pros:

The feature and tools structure is well-rounded and is only going to get better. Even though we can't access many of the functions, they exist, and we are beginning to engage them more frequently and try to get the best from the software.

Cons:

Excel's question formatting seemed unappealing to me. However, with the support staff's help, I developed a functional structure for our organization and appealed to my supervisor. So there isn't a problem anymore.

Kevin
Assistant to the President in US
Renewables & Environment, 501-1,000 Employees

Good Tool for Engagement / Some Features Slow to Mature

Pros:

The platform allows our Team Members from across all of our locations to interact and share what is going on in their area. We have seen an increase in engagement with almost 2/3 of our Team Members active on the app.

Cons:

HubEngage is constantly working on new features to improve the app. They often seek input from the customer in order to build their queue for improvement. Overall, we appreciate the continuous improvement mindset; however, some of the features and upgrades have been a little bumpy on the rollout. One feature in particular that we have struggled with for a while is the ability to seamlessly upload videos without having to have an administrator help facilitate in the backend of the system. They are working on smoothing out this feature; however, in its current state it is not as easy to use as some of the social media platforms people are used to.

Lizz
VP of Team Member Engagement in US
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Customer Service at Its Best

Comments: It has been a wonderful experience from beginning to end. If you are thinking about a product to bring your team together this is it. I would be happy to speak with anyone about my experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros:

If I could give Customer Service more than 5 stars a would. This product is user friendly and has really brought my team together. The service from the support team has been exemplary. I could not ask for more.

Cons:

I did not like the formatting of the surveys in excel. But the support team assisted me in creating a format that not only worked for us but that my boss loved. So not an issue.

Frank
Sr. Director of Human Resources in US
Automotive, 5,001-10,000 Employees

HubEngage Service

Comments: Overall experience has been excellent. No regrets we selected HubEngage. The Service and Support are prompt and exceptional

Pros:

All of them. The program is robust and continuing improving. There are many features and we can't even get to them, but they are there and we are starting to use more.

Cons:

None. The implementation was a bit cumbersome for us, but not because of the team at Hub. The cumbersome implementation was because of getting all our administrators to use the tool

Steven
Sr. Corporate Comms Specialist in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Staying Connected

Comments: Great product!

Pros:

Ease of use, connecting with employees. Great product to use!

Cons:

More reward features, give back and recognize teams.

US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Awesome solution for employee mobile applications!

Comments: HubEngage offers more features than other similar platforms and at a fraction of the price! The apps incorporate robust segmentation, interactive experiences, gamification, scavenger hunts and geo-targeting, and a highly customizable implementation!