• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5

About Omnisend

Ecommerce marketing automation for smart sales-driven marketers that have outgrown the generic email marketing platforms.

Learn more about Omnisend

Digital Marketer
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2019

"Great e-commerce email marketing software"

Comments: Omnisend has been great and has other features like messenger bot integration and integration with social media that we will be implementing in the future. 2 thumbs up.

Pros: I LOVE Omnisend. My client had to switch from mailchimp to another software for her e-commerce business, something that would integrate with Shopify, and we found omnisend. The templates are beautiful and easily changeable and editable. The interface and backend design is clean and easy to use, and we can even see who bought items from specific emails so we know what works and what doesn't. Plus it's super affordable. Definitely recommend for a small online e-commerce business.

Cons: I had a little issue changing the email and password but was able to resolve it through customer service.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2019
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2019

"Great email marketing option"

Comments: Omnisend has been a good solution for creating emails that engage my customers. I feel it is a big upgrade from Mailchimp (who I used previously).

Pros: Omnisend is easy to set up and works smoothly. I find their templates easy to customize and creating an email always takes less time than I think it will.

Cons: I wish their templates were a bit more customizable - more fonts, more options to create totally custom content.

Justin J.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2018

"Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year...."

Comments: so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Pros: Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge: - Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

Cons: - Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

• Reviewed on 21/10/2018
Jade A.
Content creator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2020

"Best email service for new bloggers!"

Comments: Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Cons: Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

• Reviewed on 21/04/2020
Taylor S.
Marketing Specialist
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"Omnisend HELPED our online revenue"

Comments: Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

Pros: I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

Cons: I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Cauley S.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

"What a find!"

Comments: On-boarding was a breeze and the templates to create emails are very easy and great looking. The integration with Shopify and the capabilities in automation are very strong. I was able to replicate workflows I previously had in HubSpot (a tool that can cost $11,000+ annually) with no issue at all. Prior to Omnisend I was in MailChimp for a couple months after leaving HubSpot due to not being able to justify the cost. I'm very pleased to have found Omnisend.

Pros: I've used many tools int he past, including MailChimp and HubSpot, and Omni send is by far the the more powerful email template/creative platform.

Cons: Not much to say negative. Maybe the ability to send MMS in addition to SMS messages. When talking to existing and engaged customers it would be nice to be able to include graphically based messages. Would also be nice to be able to put messaging on hold for a defined amount of time for active clients that let us know they are traveling or can't order for some reason. We are a weekly service so that request from our clients is pretty common.

Cindy C.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2019

"Great Software for the Price"

Comments: Our over all experience has been very non eventful, which for me is good!

Pros: After much research, and using another software that became very expensive, I switched to Omnisend. I saved about 50% over the cost of the other software. We send out at least once a month emails. They can be schedule out and this is great. We also have several automations in place that work well. We are able to clone or duplicate previous campaign emails, allowing for a smooth set up of newer emails without having to rebuild each new email. Integrates great with our Shopify platform.

Cons: We did loose a few features for some of the automations when we switched, but what we lost compared to what we saved financially, was very minimal. Automations have more of a learning curve when setting them up, but we have been able by trial and error to figure them out.

Amir Y.

"Feedback"

Comments: My experience so far has been relatively good. For my needs it gets the job done but as I mentioned I would like it if you offered a full service option.

Pros: the emails are easy to set up and create compared to other platforms.

Cons: want more templates & the Text message aspect was easier to set up. I also which you have an internal team that I could pay to create and send out emails for me weekly.

Ryan W.
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2019

"Top of the line E-commerce ESP"

Pros: Omnisend is perfect for e-commerce stores. It has everything you need to engage customers personally based on their buying and browsing decisions.

Cons: It has one less feature than Klaviyo but Klaviyo is also more expensive so I think Omnisend may still take the cake for some people.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2019
Serj S.
Dedicated Support Agent
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2018

"No platform comes close to Omnisend, take my word for it"

Comments: I am using for a long time would like some other newsletter templates. Of course like I said, a long-term user. MAybe I am not creative enough with what I have of course.

Pros: I love Omnisend automation!! After Omnisend I am safe to say that the only platform that is that good with automation is theirs. Seriously, super easy to use, you'd think automation is hard to set up right? Well no, and if you still have issues they have their blog and knowledge base to use so - problem solved.

Kelly V.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"Wonderful"

Comments: Saves so much time having a load of options all in one spot, like the cart abandonment, sms, and pop up options for sign ups.

Pros: So many different options that make email marketing so much easier. Omnisend is a one stop, they offer cart abandonment, followup email scheduling, and sms marketing. Awesome tool, and customer service is easy to work with and very helpful. I highly recommend Omnisend!

Cons: That I have to pay extra for SMS messaging.

• Reviewed on 08/08/2019
Olivia W.
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2018

"Omnisend changed my view to email marketing"

Pros: Before finding Omnisend, I didn't really believe in email marketing. I was using FB ads, google ads and Instagram ads for promoting my online store. However I found myself lost when I realised that I always communicate with new customers despite of nurturing relationships with already existing ones. I needed email marketing tool. At first I installed Klaviyo, but found it a bit complicated and especially overpriced. Then one of my friends who also owns a shop told me about Soundest (Omnisend was called Soundest until last Nov.). This tool provides everything you need for communicating with your customers and generating more sales in that way. You can not only send regular newsletters or add signup forms to your store but also take advantage of robust marketing automation with Cart Recovery and Reactivation flows. Those two are real life-savers for our business!

• Reviewed on 04/03/2018
Dedicated Support Agent
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2018

"Support that cares and platform that WORKS Support that cares and platform that WORKS"

Pros: What is with platforms and bad support? THANK GOD FOR OMNISEND AND THEIR SUPPORT. Friendliest and most helpful people there is. No robots, no automated responses and terrible delays. It's work using omnisend just for that. Of course they also have great automation flows, amazing newsletter builder and extra good features that no other app has such as wheel of fortune.

Cons: More language options but it has english and spanish so it works. No other apps provide more languages as well so what can you do.

Alexandra G.
Owner/Designer

"Upgrade from Mailchimp"

Pros: I was so bummed when I had to find a new software after Mailchimp and Shopify split ways BUT Omnisend is even better than I expected. My favorite feature is the product picker which saves me tons of time. It adds my product photo, title, price, brand colors all with a click of a button. It has great automations too! I also love the support! Anytime I have a question, I get a quick response with visuals that answer all the questions I have.

Cons: I honestly don't have any! Omnisend does everything I need for my small business.

Terry H.
Owner/Graphic Designer
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2019

"Email Marketing Made Easy"

Comments: Omnisend has definitely made my workflow so much easier and saves me a lot of time from my previous apps I were using.

Pros: I like how the software is integrated within my eCommerce store, ease of use and the ability to save templates.

Cons: At this current time, I have not found any dislikes.

Verena S.
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"Easy to use tool with some lacking in A/B-Testings"

Comments: It´s quite a reasonable and good easy tool to setup your email-campaigns without a lot of effort - however if you want best out of your email audience - you have to setup manual A/B testings...

Pros: It´s very simple to setup with shopify and I could setup my automations pretty quickly.

Cons: I´d like to have much more A/B-Testing possibilities. Not just boost your campaign by re-sending... It matters to send out to 10% of my audience before - wait for response KPIs and then automatically send out the full run to the one where my selected KPIs where better.
Also KI supported "best time to send your campaign" is a missing feature.

Sporting Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2018

"I think I will like it"

Comments: Customer service has been great about trying to help make this work so I can switch over and use their oroduct.

Pros: I like the layout and the reports and building automations seams so far a lot easier then Mailchimp which I have been is using for 5 years. A test email had better open and click thru rates then I have seen in quite some time since MC started making a lot of changes over the last year.

Cons: Been difficult to get set up on my BigCommerce site. There is a direct setup thru BC but to get some functions like the welcome email to trigger it involves quite a bit and a week into it still not working :(

• Reviewed on 01/10/2018
Mickaël R.
Entrepreneur
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

"I simply love it"

Comments: My marketing is based 100% on email marketing and Omnisend is doing its job 10/10

Pros: I never had any problem with the app, contrary to MailChimp that i used before and let me down.

Cons: I really liked everything about Omnisend

Marie S.
Marketing Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2018

"NEW TO THIS - MADE IT VERY EASY!"

Comments: Overall - I would definitely recommend. It seems like it would work for 'experts' as well as 'newbies' (like me) - we have sent out several campaigns and the reports are really interesting. I had no idea people on the 'other end' could see so much about email campaigns.. wow

Pros: The templates made it so easy for me to edit any and everything - It is really self explanatory and was easy to sync to my big commerce store - I had an issue and used the 'live chat' and it didnt take anytime for them to fix what was my fault... refreshed the page and campaign was on its way. When I refreshed the page, I lost the customer service chat box and I got an email from the rep asking if all was OK before she got off shift or if she needed to help further. I really appreciated their help and follow up! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO USE LIVE CHAT and love getting 'immediate answers' and not having to call, hold, speak to someone I cant understand, etc... this was a very easy/pleasant customer service experience.

Cons: So far- I dont have any - I have not had to use customer service - and everything has worked like I needed

• Reviewed on 08/11/2018
Yada K.
marketing manager
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2018

"Love it !"

Pros: So easy to use. I mean literally! I have changed many email marketing platform and end up on this one. The template is so easy to customize and make it look better and more professional than I try to create my self.the most important thing is the workflow is so easy to understand and save lots of time compare to others.the template look clean and classy. not surprise why big skincare or make up brand use it.

Cons: I think it would be even better if the email pop up form have a timer too.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2018
Anthony W.
Marketing
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2019

"Great, easy automation!"

Pros: Automated workflows make keeping up with customers and interactions so simple.

Cons: Easy to overlook parts with less attention to them: at one point, accidentally disabled a workflow for several days.

• Reviewed on 03/08/2019
Mantas T.
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2018

"Great product"

Pros: Easy to use, great support, ability to retarget products via e-mail

Cons: There isn't much cons but it could be cheaper as they have same pricing as Mailchimp but less functionality

• Reviewed on 01/09/2018
Michael L.
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2018

"Overall Great Service A++"

Comments: being able to see where and what products my potential buyers click on and also how many times they go back to the flyer to look over it again.

Pros: Ease of use, customer service team is very understanding, quick at responding to customer questions i will be upgrading again to paid service. Product picker is a great tool & also the automated emails are great in keeping customers in the loop.

Cons: Can't object for the price, just some improvement to the product picker widget needed, it would be easier if the product feeds off of the stores add to cart button.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2018
David K.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2018

"Great marketing platform!"

Comments: We were looking for an all-in-one marketing solution to use with our e-commerce store on Shopify. Omnisend provided everything that we were looking for and more!

Pros: The amount of features included even in the free plan! You can send emails, use signup forms, exit popups and even a spin-to-win email collection widget! Its a really strong email marketing platform for any e-commerce store and is super easy to use. Highly recommended.

Cons: Honestly haven't found anything that I do not like about the platform! The only thing I can think of would be to include more templates and options for designing email campaigns and popup widgets. The feature sets are great though!

• Reviewed on 13/11/2018
Tony O.
Guitar/Keyboards
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2018

"Best Value for Price Email Solution"

Comments: It does everything I need it to do at a very good price

Pros: Lots of included tools (popups, wheel, scratch cards) to gather new customers. Segmentation of lists is very easy and the range of segmentation options in the Standard Plan is sufficient for most. Includes FB and GA Audience synchronisation which is fabulous for creating Custom Audiences for advertisers. I have been with Conversion for the past couple of years and was paying a higher monthly charge for a lot less features.

Cons: - Email sending limits on Standard plans
- Cost of Pro Plan is a BIG jump to get unlimited sending and slightly better segmentation rules

• Reviewed on 28/10/2018