• Overall

About Connecteam

An all-in-one employee app that's both powerful, affordable and easy to use, especially for the mobile workforce. Start for free!

Learn more about Connecteam

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Connecteam before?

Brittany B.
HR Operations Lead in Canada
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

Fantastic app and customer service team

5 last year

Comments: We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.). After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

Pros:

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations) - The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress - The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting - The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver - The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still - Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Cons:

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved: - Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful. - The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly - It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets) - At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

last year

WOW Brittany! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam! Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :) You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases! Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Kathy C.
Office Manager in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Give this product a try – your employees with love it!!

5 2 months ago New

Comments: I am more than happy to submit a review for Connecteam! Their product & services are superb! The Connecteam platform has been a perfect addition to our small business that is headed for a rapid growth. The Job Scheduling tool has saved our company time and money and greatly improved on our communication with field crews. Their Support Staff is always right there to answer all questions, offer training, fix issues and even submit ideas for change to their platform. Our first year with Connecteam has been a wonderful experience. Give this product a try – your employees with love it!!

Pros:

Integration of the Job Scheduling Mobile App was super easy. We had a Spanish speaking woman who we had great difficulty communicating with and she was immediately able to use the Mobile App with no problems. It made a huge difference in how we interacted. Also happy that our Spanish speaking crews can now see their tasks in something other than English.

Cons:

I feel we would benefit by upgrading so we could use the search function and also the ability to attach Workflows to our crews tasks.

last month

Thank you so much for your review, Kathy! Providing an easy-to-use tool for the less tech-savvy workforce is WHAT WE DO! So we're super happy to hear that your team is finding Connecteam to be simple and easy to use :) Thanks again for taking the time to review our product!

Josh G.
COO in US
Insurance, 11-50 Employees

Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities.

5 2 years ago

Comments: Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

Pros:

The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

Cons:

The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Josh! We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before. Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :) Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it! Take care and stay safe!

Jeffrey D.
General Manager in US
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

Great Features for a Reasonable Price

5 10 months ago

Comments: Overall my Connecteam experience has been the best I've had with any team management software so far. This app allows me to keep track of everything in one place rather than having to utilize several different software applications. The small hiccups that occur along the way are always easily resolved in a timely and effective manner.

Pros:

This software keeps all my employees connected with me and the other members of their team. Connecteam is a great tool for managing workflows, time management, and communication among several different teams.

Cons:

I wish I had the ability to schedule future posts (such as birthday wishes or scheduled updates) without having to upgrade to the next plan. I lead too small of a team to justify upgrading to the higher plan but definitely miss out on the ability to utilize the more advanced features. I also believe that allowing admins to be able to manually input availability would be helpful as our scheduling manager finds it easier to run availability through her rather than having them input it themselves.

10 months ago

Thanks for the amazing review Jeffrey! The ability for admins to add unavailabilities for users is already available! You can access you schedule actions menu to add it :) Thanks again for being so awesome!

Fiona K.
Fiona K.
Senior Administrative Assistant in Kenya
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees

A Great App with Great Support at a Great Price

5 3 years ago

Comments: It is a user friendly tool that has made communication within the department of the institution easy.

Pros:

Connecteam is a sofware that is being used departmentally in the institution.It makes it possible for members of each department to internally communicate. It has different options in which employees can use to be kept up to date and feel connected. One of the thing that excites me the most is the great customer support that is always reachable. The software is also easy to use and come at a market friendly price.

Cons:

Hardly can i mention any dislike. It is a great product and i love it.

Liran Y.
IT Admin in Israel

Great platform to reach all employees.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Able to deploy messages to employees with no organizational mailbox. Arrange registrations to events and meetings. Get feedback surveys for trainings in the company. Great support team (especially Chen Shofar).

Cons:

It would be great to be able to grant specific permissions to a manager in the organization to check out reports submitted by his employees. It would be very interactive to be able to reply back to a specific report submitted by employee - for example, if an employee report for safety incident, we would like to tell him/her that his report has been handled.

4 years ago

Hi Liran, thanks for the great feedback and for taking the time to offer some suggestions. We're constantly improving over here so stay tuned. Oh, and Chen says thanks :)

Nicolette D.
Marketing & Finance Specialist in US
Retail, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Chen and connect team is the best!!!!

5 2 years ago

Comments: connecting and engaging our non desk employees which has never been so seamless before

Pros:

ease of use and the customer service is TOP NOTCH. too bad all companies don't model the same customer service like chen and connect team

Cons:

getting used to new software which always has its difficulties

2 years ago

Thank you so much for the warm and kind words Nicolette! We see customer service for our growing Connecteam community as a top value, so it's great to receive this feedback from you :)

Amanda M.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Great for Mobile Teams!

5 10 months ago

Comments: Great! Has met all our needs.

Pros:

Easy to setup and customize. Very intuitive.

Cons:

Would like to see additional fields/boxes on jobs to be able to enter account numbers, etc.

10 months ago

Thanks for the review Amanda! Highly appreciated :)

Sharlyssa D.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Perfect for a small business with a big dream!

5 11 months ago

Comments: Loved it! What an amazing tool for our business to have. As a start-up, I didn't have the finances, or really the time, to invest in searching and testing out apps. Having the trial was amazing, and I realized, the cost offset my time. The value of the product is so worth it to me.

Pros:

My absolute favorite thing was being able to brand this with our brand. We had a small shop for the holidays, but branding the app and having such a BEAUTIFUL and functional app offered credibility and professionalism to my brand new staff to see our small biz as growing.

Cons:

The chat function didn't often work. You'd have to exit out of the app and reopen it to send messages almost every time. That's literally the only part I think needs attention at this point.

11 months ago

Thanks for the review Sharlyssa! Yes, the Chat had a few hiccups on some devices, but a few weeks ago we've released a BIG update to it and ever since it works like a charm! Make sure you're up to date to the most recent version and I believe you'll find it amazing :)

Tobias rye J.
Digital Marketing in Denmark
Machinery, 201-500 Employees

A great and easy system to use and implement

5 last year

Pros:

It's so easy to setup and get started with. There is a lot of features and opportunities which every company can use.

Cons:

Some features do miss basic things like conditional answer in forms and the onboarding solution is just a list which the user have to go trough and not a journey

last year

Thanks for the awesome review Tobias! We really appreciate your feedback and will explore what can be improved or added accordingly. Thanks again :)

Darren G.
Ceo in Canada
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees

Beyond expectations for an app !

5 5 years ago

Comments: Connecteam app has improved our compliance and implementation. Streamlined communication. Helped reduced operating costs. The managers are constantly improving the checklists ,surveys and more.. we have 6 branches across the country and connecteam is a vital part of us and for us.

Pros:

Ease of use Muiltu functions Constant updates Improves communication's Helps reduce costs Training abilities

Cons:

Dashboard to be a little bit more mobile friendly..but not critical

Thanks Darren :)

Paula H.
Executive Director in US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Awesome Platform! Caring , Considerate Customer Service with Extraordinary Politeness.

5 last year

Comments: I honestly enjoyed your platform and how user friendly it was. Also the colors you have chosen are simple, yet draw you to each area with ease. I have no clue what my next job will be, I am going to try to find a remote position.. I will definitely keep your company in mind if ever there is a need in the future, I will also promote your company if ever an opportunity arises to do so.
Customer Service was beyond excellent, refreshing for a change. Other companies would benefit to mentor after your customer service.

Pros:

I honestly did not try it out the way I would have liked to. But I really liked how user friendly it was & the simplistic design & colors. I hate programs that are cluttered looking, your was perfect.

Cons:

I honestly can not say anything bad. Unfortunately due to my leaving the company I was not able to implement it & try it out the way I had wanted to.

12 months ago

Thanks for the amazing review Paula! Your kind words made a couple of our teammates here to shed a tear :) We wish you the very best of luck with your new role, and hope to see you again soon :)

Tayfun B.
dispatcher in Germany
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Great App, Great Support, Great Price

5 3 years ago

Comments: Before that, we had 3 software: dokuwiki, shiftplanning and whatsapp. Now we only need connecteam

Pros:

its very flexibel and i can customize how i need it.

Cons:

So far there is nothing I do not like. Maybe a LaunchPad app is missing but i think they will also do it in fututre

3 years ago

Thanks Tayfun for this awesome review!! We love having you onboard! The admin tab for your app is coming sooner than you imagine :) Stay tuned!!

Ali S.
Manager in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees

Very user friendly

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the ease of the software, and highly impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service team.

Pros:

The software is very practical, and easy to use. The customer/ tech service is phenomenal. Very helpful and responsive.

Cons:

I do not have any negative critiques of this product at this time.

3 years ago

Hi Ali!! Thank you for your feedback! We keep on improving Connecteam on a regular basis and highly valuate and consider customers suggestions when developing the product. Please keep on providing ideas that will make your day to day easier so we can include it our roadmap :) Thanks again for the review!

Andy F.
Dispatcher in Canada

Excellent Program

5 5 years ago

Comments: From initial startup to becoming familiar with the program the support has been second to none. It is very user-friendly and has improved our ability to respond in a timely manner as well as decreased the number of phone calls into dispatch operations allowing them to concentrate on customers and in turn increase orders.

Pros:

Ease of usability to provide drivers with all required information in a timely manner. Cuts down calls into the dispatch customer support is second to none.

Cons:

Not yet any issues have been dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Thanks, Andy

James P.
President in US

Worth the money

4 last year

Pros:

We found this software very easy to use.

Cons:

The load up time is a little slow and the search feature needs some attention.

Bob T.
owner in Canada
Construction, 2-10 Employees

I had a few issues starting up but now I find the program very helpfull. Support was great.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Being able to pull off time reports when I need instead of waiting for employees to hand them in at the begining of the next week.

Cons:

Would like to be able to format the reports the way that suits me. Maybe there is a way to do that I just havent figured it out yet.

4 years ago

Hey Bob, glad you're finding Connecteam useful. I've taken down a note with regards to your comment on the reports and we will try to work that in as soon as possible.

Melanie V.
Israel
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great support, easy to manage and usefully

5 5 years ago

Comments: Great support, easy to manage and usefully for our company.
We receive the best service all the time

Tom A.
President in Canada
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Best business organizational app

5 5 years ago

Comments: Amazing UI and functionality in the ability to track and follow schedules send organization or team specific notifications and reminders and the ability to train your team straight from the app.

Pros:

Time sheet Accessibility Notifications and team reminders

Cons:

Team member can only join app using phone invitation stoping users with iPods or IPads from using the app unless they have a phone

Thank you, Tom!

Jon T.
CEO in US
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Good for basic team work

3 5 years ago

Comments: There are many ways Connecteam can improve drastically. The first way is to allow syncing of calendars or offer its own scheduler. The second is to allow API access. Third, allow staff to be assigned jobs with a value which can then be paid via Stripe.

Pros:

Easy to use.

Cons:

Missing too many features.

5 years ago

Thanks for your comments, Jon. All your suggestions are in our roadmap and will be added to the platform within 90 days. So let me make you this offer: continue to use Connecteam free of charge for the next month or so and then come back here and change (or don't) your review. What do you say?

Sarah L.
General Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

ConnectTeam helped us transition from a handful of productivity apps to ONE.

5 3 months ago

Comments: We are very satisfied with the app, as well as the service! Thank you for helping us work through the initial transition and we appreciate your team's attention to detail. Our staff have adapted to using the app with incredible ease and we are looking forward to using this as a tool moving forward.

Pros:

The user-end is designed for mobile use, so it's super convenient and easy to use your personal mobile device to stay connected with the team. There are so many time-saving features available that take advantage of the tools we already have on hand and make an impact on our daily operations. The mobile app is clear, looks great, and even incorporated our logo into the initialization window. Very professional.

Cons:

Our previous scheduling software had quite a bit more clarity and control over schedule creation, shift swapping, time-off requests, and general management. ConnectTeam has a functional scheduling feature, which is honestly better than some of the other apps out there, but this aspect could use some improvement. As with any good app company, they have assured me they are continuing to develop this feature and will release any improvements in an update.

3 months ago

Sarah, you're amazing :) Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, and share with others about your positive Connecteam experience. At Connecteam, we do nothing else but building a product that helps companies manage their remote teams easily and efficiently, so as always, you can expect improvements coming out on a regular basis :) It's really great that you were able to combine so many other softwares into one and become more productive as a company. Thanks again, and please make sure to reach out to our team for more feedback and things you'd like to see in Connecteam :)

Sarah Y.
Managing director in UK
Chemicals, 2-10 Employees

Best work app I’ve used so far

5 last month New

Comments: There are so many benefits, I feel I find a new one every week, if I haven’t assigned someone to a job and they need to go, they can still clock in at that job! Such a time saver, this is what I mean by double sided, the app that just keeps on giving.

Pros:

I absolutely love it all, each feature is amazingly simple but very productive! My staff love it too I feel it is double sided!

Cons:

There is absolutely no cons in my opinion

4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review, Sarah! One of our main goals is to allow SMBs to use Connecteam as a long-term solution, with capabilities and features that you can simply add to your app with the click of a button, and with pricing plans to match :) Getting this recognition from you is really awesome and makes us all smile :) Thanks again for being amazing!

Kathleen N.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR AZ BRANCH in US
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees

Couldn't Manage Without This Software!

5 2 months ago New

Comments: It has been so easy and so effective and all inclusive that after we started using it in one of our branch offices, we pitched it out to corporate and they were so impressed with what it can and does do for us and the time savings it has provided for various departments that it is now aggressively being rolled out across the Pacific Northwest offices and here in our southwest branches, it is officially our scheduling and time keeping software and we plan to integrate more and more features as we move forward. The support team is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I have developed what feels like personal relationships/friendships with a couple of the team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] is AMAZING) and they are the most responsive team I have dealt with in the capacity of live chat help and zoom training meetings whenever needed. I can't speak highly enough about their level of customer support and assistance.

Pros:

My favorite thing about this software and I am just now learning this is the ease of use and roll out and teaching other branches within the company how to use it. We have had multiple training sessions on this over the last few weeks with other branches and questions, help, and problems getting going are all minimal. It is so easy to use even for the beginner. Also getting feed back on it being "fun"

Cons:

I don't have any dislikes for the software and it seems that everytime we ask about a possible implementation or feature that may not be within Connecteams, they develop and implement it! I have watched more and more features and abilities come on board the system and just yesterday found yet another new feature I hadn't seen before which will make a huge difference in reporting and totaling hours for employees (decimal compared to minute options on hours counts/totals is now a preference choice).

2 months ago

Thank you so much, Kathleen! You have no idea how much it means to us! While code and design can always be improved or changed, providing the best-in-class customer service is something that runs through our veins, so being acknowledged by you really means a lot :) And of course, it's awesome to hear that you find Connecteam to be easy to use and implement in the organization :) Thank you!

Jose A.
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

An amazing app for startups and established businesses

5 11 months ago

Comments: The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pros:

The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Cons:

Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

11 months ago

Thanks for the warm review Jose! That's highly appreciated :) Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

Hofsep Y.
Regional Loss Prevention Manager in Canada
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees

Innovative All-in-one

5 2 years ago

Comments: Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros:

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons:

There is hardly any dislikes. Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients. Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

2 years ago

Thank you so much Hofsep! We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability! Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)