Connecteam Reviews

by Connecteam

• Overall

About Connecteam

An all-in-one employee app that's both powerful, affordable and easy to use, especially for the mobile workforce. Start for free!

Learn more about Connecteam

Ofer B.
CIO
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2017

"In general the software looks useful."

Comments: Communicating with the employees that are not computer users.

Pros: The admin internet site is great. Easy to use, self explanatory and looks great. There are any options although some are missing.

Cons: The application UI looks old and not updated. It's not as fun as an application should be. and not as easy.

by ConnecTeam on 07/06/2017

Thanks a lot, Offer. We appreciate your feedback.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2017
Fiona G.
Marketing Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2020

"Easy to use"

Pros: The Connecteam software is very easy to set up, roll out to users and maintain. It provided everything we needed and is very cost effective.

Cons: I didn't experience any negatives using the Connecteam software and App.

by ConnecTeam on 22/11/2020

Thanks for the review Fiona!

• Reviewed on 18/11/2020
Henrik P.
Service & Training Manager
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2019

"Great value for money"

Pros: Costumer support
Value for money
Easy to use

Cons: Cons
I have only postive things to say about the app

by ConnecTeam on 12/03/2019

Thanks Henrik!
We appreciate your feedback, keep it coming! :)

• Reviewed on 06/03/2019
Barak A.
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2016

"Ideal solution for training & organization development"

Comments: As a big retail company, the solution offering by Connecteam company is ideal for us. The App and its management system help us to be in constant
contact with all the employees of the company, which are located throughout the country. The App is very easy and convenient for use, and has many
relevant functions for us like massaging, watching videos, making tutorials and exams. The team of the company is always available for us in every question
and gives us a fast service. The App was specially customized to our needs and to our organizational structure. Considering of all these above-mentioned features, we absolutely recommend Connecteam.

by ConnecTeam on 01/11/2016

Thanks Barak

• Reviewed on 01/11/2016
Andrew D.
Client Service Manager
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2020

"Great Product, Great Price & Great People"

Comments: Overall we are extremely happy with Connecteam and the fantastic support we received since implementation. The customer service team are friendly and always ready to help.

Pros: Ease of use, price & solid support network.

Cons: Overall performance is very good, of course there are many areas which can be improved however this is more fine tuning of the product rather than wholesale changes.

• Reviewed on 05/06/2020
Daniel G.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2017

"Great Potential - Needs Fine Tuning"

Comments: The product itself has amazing potential for productivity. The issue I ran into with my team was the ease of use. Many team members had difficulty figuring out how to navigate the app. As a manager, it was disappointing to have only a web interface for me to use instead of also being granted mobile access.

Pros: Remote time card clock in with GPS location

Cons: Cumbersome to use as a manager.

by ConnecTeam on 18/01/2017

Thanks, Daniel

• Reviewed on 18/01/2017
Racheli O.
Maneger of Organizational Development and Welfare
Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2016

"Improved our work in a significant way - just amaizing!"

Comments: First of all I would like to point out my work with Astar Kariv. She is amazing to work with and I can tell she is service oriented.
The app helped us improve our work and as made our projects more efficient. Since we started working with the app the communication in our organization as progressed and the information is arriving faster and more accurate to our workers.
The app as a variety of options which allows us to use it for many projects and easements.
The service level is very high which give us the options to come to connecteam stuff with any questions and easements.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2016
Elizabeth S.
President of Internal Affairs
Program Development, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2017

"Connect Team solved major internal problems"

Comments: The company had trouble with clocking their office hours which affected the look of the companies productivity. Connecteam allows advisors to set goals and make sure all employees are putting in the amount of work needed. This app has allowed everyone to become more productive while maintaining the fun atmosphere

Pros: The time clock and Calendar

Cons: Needs better location

by ConnecTeam on 03/04/2017

Elizabeth,
Thanks for the great review. We're always happy to hear that we could support positive change in any kind of organization. Keep up the great work.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2017
Keti M.
Service Administrator
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2020

"Good Job!"

Pros: It is user-friendly and has pleasant colors.

Cons: There are still some search limitations. For instance, I would like to search for all work done by one technician in a workflow, that is not available.

by ConnecTeam on 19/11/2020

Thanks for the feedback Keti!

You can definitely search for all the work done by a technician in a workflow :) We'll make sure to contact you on that!

Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 16/11/2020
Deana P.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2021

"What an amazing tool!"

Comments: The team has been so patient with me. I am on calls every other day. And they respond to chat immediately. I can't say enough about this organization.

Pros: EVERYTHING! I have been searching for so long for a tool just like this. It literally does everything - timeclock, communication, directory, analytics, task assignments, scheduling, mobile friendly, easy to use, looks sleek, can be tailored to certain groups or teams. AND fits within my budget.

Cons: The desktop version is not robust...but.....that is changing within weeks.

by Connecteam on 09/05/2021

MIND. BLOWN!

Thank you so much for this awesome review Deana!

Stay tuned for all the upcoming features heading your way! We know you'll love it!

Thanks again :)

• Reviewed on 04/05/2021
Ricky M.
Laboratory Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2020

"Mattest Review"

Comments: The Connecteam system is very efficient and has aided in productivity, due to the time saved in certain aspects.

Pros: Main features that drew us to this software were Clock in/out features and workflows.

Cons: Workflow limitations have prevent us from creating certain forms eg, the ability to add tabular type forms.
Also, some pictures when attached to a workflow can be very poor quality

by ConnecTeam on 20/10/2020

Thanks for the review Ricky!

As for creating tabular type forms, our team will contact you to discuss your use case in more detail!

As for uploading images on a workflow, please note that we do not reduce the size image or quality. We upload the image as is! If you found it not to be accurate, please share with us an example and we'll be happy to take a look!

Thanks again for reviewing us :)

• Reviewed on 16/10/2020
Devon P.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2018

"Very useful and easy to use"

Pros: We like the GPS location reporting of where our team members are clocking in from. Being in the construction field, our job-sites change on a daily basis. Great value for the savings we received from either accidental or intentional time punches.

Cons: For our needs, there are no complaints. The reporting provided useful information, the edits were easy and the overall experience was seamless.

• Reviewed on 09/07/2018
Leon T.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2021

"The best app for any small team"

Comments: I love the app, as a company always trying to expand and be better, this app surely has aided us. 10/10 would make my company better again!

Pros: I cannot speak for a large team, but this app is absolutely free for smaller teams, and it includes everything you need to run a small business. Ok, not everything, but communication, time clocks, scheduling, and much more. I would not hesitate to download this app, it will save you money, time, and valuable resources.

Cons: I do not like...I do not like.....I do not like the.......I do not like that the app also does not keep a detailed inspection sheet, or sales records. That would be asking too much, as this app connects the team, and is perfect. However, if they included those features, I wouldn't need another program

by Connecteam on 13/06/2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review Leon!

Although we provide solutions to large organizations as well, our main mission was, and always will be, to provide an all-in-one employee management platform for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees.

As for detailed inspection sheet, or sales records, we believe we do have a solution for that within the product, so please make sure to reach out to our customer success team so we can point you in the right direction :)

Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 06/06/2021
Justyna D.
Virtual Construction Manager
Construction, 2-10 Employees

"Great product!"

Comments: The ability to have everything in one place is great and the mobile app is very easy to use.

Pros: The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

Cons: The ability to assign shifts/tasks over multiple days would be very beneficial. I also wish there was a way to see a percentage of project being done based on the amount of assigned shifts/tasks.

by ConnecTeam on 17/08/2020

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution, and find it easy to use!

We have plenty of scheduling enhancements on our roadmap, so make sure to stay tuned for product announcements :)

Thanks!

Mark A.
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2021

"Great support"

Comments: The customer service is better than most. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
took the time to make sure we felt comfortable using the varying components available. She also provided us links to support that will increase our productivity with the program.

Pros: The training provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been our best experience. The time tracking is useful as well.

Cons: The software itself requires me a little more searching for some components than I like such as reporting, but overall very useful.

by Connecteam on 23/05/2021

Thanks for the feedback Mark!

Being such a customizable, all-in-one platform, we can relate to your feedback that some things are located in settings menus and such.

Would appreciate more feedback from you, so we'll make sure to contact you in regard :)

Thanks again for taking the time to write your review!

• Reviewed on 13/05/2021
Kathy H.
Finance Manager
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2020

"Great product for a good price and incredible support when you have any questions."

Comments: Our employees like this much better than the old time clock system as much as we do. This gives us a much better concrete way to see the cost of production, as well as hours worked for payroll.

Pros: This product makes it very easy to keep track of employees time as well as the time spent on specific tasks and how many pieces were made.
It is very easy to clock in and out for breaks and lunch time. This makes it simple to do no matter where you are located in our various warehouses. Tracking time spent on specific jobs helps us to make better decisions when evaluating the cost of production. There is a geo tracking feature that lets you know if your employees are at work when they clock in or out.
The weekly time sheets are very easy to work with and always available to see for all of the employees.
This is the Best Customer Support group I have had the pleasure of working with when I had any questions.

Cons: This system depends on all of the employees having a cell phone with good reception , and remembering to clock in and out when they change jobs. This improves with practice and there is always an option to make changes that require an administrative approval so accurate information is what is recorded. It is a great system for our business.

by ConnecTeam on 30/09/2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review Kathy!

Super happy to hear Connecteam works great for your business!

We have amazing time clock capabilities coming your way, so make sure to look out for our next announcements :)

• Reviewed on 23/09/2020
Lee X.
Regional Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2020

"First Impression"

Comments: I just barely started and I love it already. Great job!

Pros: Love the help/support chat! So convenient and you get responses so fast!
Has everything I am needing and more affordable then 4 apps I am currently using.

Cons: Offer customization in the color themes or ability to upload more custom banners to make it feel as if it is truly your business app. Customize banners for each group will be nice!

by ConnecTeam on 19/11/2020

Thanks for the awesome review Lee!

It's amazing to hear you can do more with Connecteam than with 4 other different apps! That's what we aim for!

Looking forward to see you scale with Connecteam :)

• Reviewed on 13/11/2020
Stanislav V.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2020

"Great for using"

Comments: I'm very happy with their customer service! I always contact to Alon and he is great! Always answer on time and do his best for us!

Pros: The best option is that I can see the location of the check-in/out. Also, I receive a notification if someone didn't check-in/out.

Cons: The software is only for the team and there are no many options for the customers of the business.

by ConnecTeam on 19/09/2020

Thanks Stanislav!

We're excited to hear Connecteam helps you run your business's day to day easily and more efficiently!

Our platform is for in-organizational use mainly, but if you have suggestions for us we'd be happy to know about it!

Please reach out to us over email or the live chat :)

• Reviewed on 27/08/2020
Nicole S.
Director and Head Coach
Sports, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2021

"Thank you thank you thank you!!"

Comments: I honestly cannot rave about Connecteam enough. I took over our ski club program with less than a months notice as the youngest director ever in our program and this app allowed me to do the best job I could have done. Our Board of Directors has been incredibly pleased with my performance and so much of that comes down to this app.

Pros: This software was so user friendly! My staff ranges from young kids that are still in high school to retired ski coaches. I was expecting to have some major push back against using this new software with our ski club, but I was SO impressed with how much everybody liked this! It was so easy to use and it was EXACTLY what I was hoping for when I started searching for an app. I had a very specific idea in my mind of how I wanted to be able to communicate with my team and this app fulfilled everything I had imagined!

Cons: There really wasn't anything that stuck out to me that didn't work for us.

by ConnecTeam on 07/03/2021

Nicole, you can't see it from here, but we're OVER THE MOON with your awesome feedback!

Providing powerful, yet easy to use tools for you as a manager, while keeping things simple for the users is exactly what Connecteam does :)

Thanks again for your time to writing this review!

• Reviewed on 01/03/2021
Hayat A.

"Very Specific needs"

Comments: I am satisfied with connecteam, for the current status of our company, but I am looking into options that can have the above mentioned cons

Pros: - The software is very user-friendly - training our new employees on the app is very versatile.
- The GPS tracking feature is very useful for the dispatchers that monitors employee clock-ins
- Customer service is nearly perfect - I have never had to wait more than few minutes for assistance
- Connecteam is our only scheduling-platform we utilize currently

Cons: - It would be nice if we could intergrate time-clock with our payroll system - quickbooks
- features such as hourly check-ins especially for shifts that are overnight, this way we can ensure employee is alert atleast every hour
- the employee who do not have a smart phone - trust me they exist - it would be nice if there was a website feature or call-in option that still tracks GPS
- Alerts to a designated email when a schedule shift has not been clocked into by the employee
-Sending alerts to the employee that they have not clocked into the shift

by ConnecTeam on 20/08/2020

Thanks for the review Hayat!

Your feedback was forwarded to the product team and we'll be in touch once something comes up!

Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Dean V.
Head of Logistics
Furniture, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2020

"Best price worthy software we used!"

Comments: We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier.
Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Pros: Product is price/quality top notch.
Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes.
The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app.
With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

Cons: As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs.
This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

by ConnecTeam on 17/08/2020

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution!

It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support.

Thanks!

Meghan H.
Chief Operating Officer
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2019

"Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability"

Comments: It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros: I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Cons: One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

by ConnecTeam on 27/05/2019

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

• Reviewed on 26/05/2019
Hofsep Y.
Regional Loss Prevention Manager
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2020

"Innovative All-in-one"

Comments: Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros: Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons: There is hardly any dislikes. Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients. Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

by ConnecTeam on 06/02/2020

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

• Reviewed on 05/02/2020
Jason S.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/12/2020

"Excellent solution for team communications"

Comments: The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

Pros: The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

Cons: I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

by ConnecTeam on 30/12/2020

Thanks for the detailed review Jason!

It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products!

As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

• Reviewed on 24/12/2020
Jose A.
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2020

"An amazing app for startups and established businesses"

Comments: The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pros: The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Cons: Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

by ConnecTeam on 30/12/2020

Thanks for the warm review Jose!
That's highly appreciated :)

Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

• Reviewed on 22/12/2020