15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About WebTMA

Empowering enterprises with configurable, state-of-the-art facilities maintenance and asset management software for over 30 years.

Learn more about WebTMA

Pros:

The freedom to customize makes it just what you want or need it to be.

Cons:

In the past, interfacing with other applications was difficult, if even possible. But there is something coming in the future that has us excited that should make those troubles only a memory.

WebTMA ratings

4.6
4.8
4.7
4.7

9.4/10

WebTMA has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 19 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used WebTMA before?

Nathan
Facilities Data Coordinator in US
Primary/Secondary Education, 5,001–10,000 Employees

TMA helps keep our 70+ buildings running smoothly

Pros:

While this CMMS has many programs inside it, as well as optional features, it is easy to train someone on the basics. Many of our staff want something quick and easy, so they can execute what they need to do and move on to their next task. The data is available for me to analyze, in order to understand how to implement process improvements for our organization, but those that only want to create or complete work orders can do that and not worry about everything else. This is the system that keeps our 70+ buildings up and running. Being able to create work orders, manage their execution, and maintain the data

Cons:

I have found the report writing function to be confusing. There are many pre-built reports, but finding the right one for what you need, modifying it, and scheduling it often takes more time than it is worth. I prefer to create a query and save it, so I can run it whenever I need to. I wish it was more intuitive and easier to use, but I understand improvements should be made soon, so I am looking forward to what will be available.

Paul
TMA System Administrator in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

TMA Systems

Comments: Overall we have been very pleased with TMA from set up all the way to our daily use. We have gone from an "out of the box" program that we had not been able to implement to TMA which has taken us through each and every step needed to get our system up and running. TMA continues to work with us to make sure we stay up and running and that we do not run into any issues that can not be resolved. TMA has a great team working for them to help their clients get the most out of the program.

Pros:

TMA has been real easy to set up and to use, this has also helped in getting our technicians to use the system so we can start tracking history of the equipment. TMA also allows us access to more information at our finger tips instead of wasting time hunting for this information. There has been minimal training needed for our technicians to be able to start using the mobile part of the system giving our technicians easier access to the work orders and allows them to complete the work orders in a timely manner.

Cons:

WebTMA 7 does lack the ability to set a limit within a report with an automatic email notification. In WebTMA 5 this was useful for my supervisors as they are normally out in the field instead of in the office, and this served as a reminder for them to address these certain issues in a timely manner.

Kimberly
Operations in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Good enough

Comments: Overall the basic software is good. However, if you're looking to be able to use your CMMS to leverage the needs of your Facilities department, the reporting is difficult and new features that could help are not available to self-hosted customers. This reflects a general lack of customer support from management. That being said, the individuals that have helped us when we can get access to a module, have been very helpful within their capacity.

Pros:

It has robust task and preventive maintenance modules.

Cons:

They are very slow (multiple years) to release updates. New features are only being release to their SaaS customers. The self hosted customers get left with old out dated software. CMMS doesn't have a high turn over of customers. So they are ok with not supporting self-hosted customers because they aren't concerned about losing them as customers.

Vernon
Corporate Facilities Data Analyst in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

Success Demands The Right Tools

Comments: I have been with TMA since 1992 and have been close friends with many along the way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that use to answer the phone to name a few. Tma is old school with customer service and yet innovative with technology. I personally have had a great experience through the years --- TMA is more than a company but has more so been family to our team.

Pros:

With any CMMS software you must have a clear work flow process in order to be successful. TMA assists the user to define and determine their work flow process in order to setup the software. What has impressed me the most with TMA is their listening ear in allowing the customer to drive software updates and enhancements.

Cons:

No software is perfect and I applaud TMA for creating the feedback loop to allow the customer to drive change in the product.

Brad
Director of Work Control in US
Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

WebTMA is reliable and innovative

Comments: Our overall experience with WebTMA has been great! Our operational costs have reduced, downtime has decreased, equipment reliability has increased, and maintenance productivity has improved.

Pros:

WebTMA is critical for our work order management, preventive maintenance, and building management. This includes but not limited to our key management, custodial services management, space management, capital planning, and executive dashboards.

Cons:

We are self-hosted due to the need for other applications to integrate with our WebTMA database. We look forward to the option to be hosted by TMA Systems while maintaining the same database access as self-hosted. I understand this in on the TMA systems features roadmap.

Olivia
Business Data Analyst in US
Higher Education, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Flexible Work Flow Capabilities & Wonderful Customer Service

Comments: TMA Systems staff has listened to our ideas, worked with us to improve our use of the product and is always available to troubleshoot issues we encounter.

Pros:

WebTMA 5 does not limit or restrict our various departments from how to use the product to best suit their needs. We appreciate the flexibility of utilizing software that meets our needs rather than conforming our business processes to software limitations.The customization options to the UI allows us to create an intuitive interface to meet the needs of all computer skill levels.

Cons:

There are some modules or features that we would like to utilize but they are not built to meet all of our needs. However, this is something we can work with TMA Customer Support and/or Professional Services to collaborate new ideas and concepts.

Felix
System Administrator in US
Medical Practice, 10,000+ Employees

TMA 2019

Comments: Like any feature rich program, it can take time to learn and understand. TMA support is definitely a 5 star setup and your learning curve will be accelerated. Once you have the education and training, the complexity is no-longer an issue. Once the technicians get the training, the product has been exceptional.

Pros:

I like that that CMMS has a load of features, can be used on any mobile device and as long as the training is good, the technicians can work through their daily tasks easily. The customer portal works well and adjusts real time. As long as you have a good understanding of the software, you can do almost anything with it. A big plus being able to integrate other support programs and the future GIS is very promising.

Cons:

Because it is so feature rich, it can be complex. It does have some limitations on the customer side, but most can be customized on the back end, can cost additional money. Reporting is not user friendly.

Graham
IT Technical Associate in US
Higher Education, 5,001–10,000 Employees

TMA is more than just a CMMS and it is something we could not do without.

Comments: I was hired to take our University from the original desktop version of TMA to WebTMA more than 10 years ago. Since then we have added several mobile options, Executive Desktop, the Key Module, and the Custodial Module. It works. Therefore you use of it only grows.

Pros:

TMA is more than just a CMMS or Work Order tracking system. It offers complete oversight of so many areas. Especially with the addition of the Executive Desktop module that gives you visual representations of your most important KPI's and work. The freedom to customize makes it just what you want or need it to be.

IS Business Automations Analyst in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 5,001–10,000 Employees

WebTMA

Comments: I only have 4-5 years as the Admin for the program, and so far things are going well. Although I was not able to attend the in-person User conference, I have been able to learn a lot using tutorials, instructional videos, and their excellent support team.

Pros:

Creating Work Orders as an end user is easy, and accepting and assigning them as a supervisor is simple as well. The mobile module is also a big time saver for inspections because items that fail inspection can have a work order auto generated right on the spot.

Cons:

My only minor criticism is that it can take a little bit to become comfortable when switching user to new roles. Once I got that down, it wasn't bad.

Yvonne
Admin. Asst. in US
Facilities Services, 501–1,000 Employees

TMA the best

Comments: I have noting but great experiences with TMA, we have been using TMA since I believe 2008 I believe but I am really not certain, TMA is the only system we have been using. It is also cost effective.

Pros:

It is easy to use, customer service is great and speaking directly with techs to problem solve is also fantastic. It has so many features and uses.

Cons:

We mainly use the work order system in our everyday tasks. I have no qualms about it.

Architect in US

Manages work orders very well.

Comments: Solid work order management.

Pros:

We manage all the work orders for our facility management department through TMA. It tracks scheduling, work progress and captures the labor cost for each work order. The report feature let us customize reports to fit our needs.

Cons:

This is not the most user friendly or intuitive system I have used but I think that is more a function of the complexity of the processes it tracks rather than a fault of the program. Solid training and good administration are essential to get the most out of TMA.

Rhonda
Facilities and Housing Coordinator in US
Higher Education, 501–1,000 Employees

Great Work Order Management System

Pros:

Love the easy of using WebTMA and that is keeps the history of all the past work orders. We use SaaS and it has been great.

Cons:

The systems work pretty great. The few issues I have had customer service has been able to resolve them quickly.

Fernando
Engineer in US
Medical Practice, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Product

Comments: Overall, this application is great for our department. I know the more we use it, the better outputs we can get to get our department save money.

Pros:

It is easy to manage. We haven't used the system 100% but so far, we can get good results and those can gives us a good position on where we are as a department.

Cons:

Accounting Module, it is not my field but it can get better. Also reports, I was able to perform but there could be an easier way to be used.

Andrea
Stabilized Asset Manager in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

User Friendly System

Pros:

This software is very user friendly, it did not take me long to learn how to navigate it. The staff are very helpful and respond pretty quickly. I use this on a daily basis, insurance compliance for my organization would not run as smoothly without it.

Cons:

I would like to be able to update the producer contact information because it changes so often.

Katherine
Administrative Officer in Canada
Government Relations, 201–500 Employees

Web TMA

Comments: Customer Service is Top Notch and the software is very user friendly and makes my life so much easier.

Pros:

As I use this software daily as it is my main Admin task for Operations and Maintenance of our Government site, it is exactly what we needed to dispatch work orders to our Maintenance Team.

Cons:

Not really any cons for WebTMA, more so on our end, as we are the Fed.Gov't and lots of Firewalls.

James
Data Systems Administration Manager in US
Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

WebTMA

Pros:

The work order process from the customer request to the technician finishing the task is simple yet robust.

Cons:

WebTMA is a feature rich base application. Several additional modules can be purchased to round out any desired features. TMA is constantly canvassing customers and monitoring the industry to create modules that anticipate client needs.

Ken
Director of Maintenance in US
Entertainment, 51–200 Employees

WEB TMA Review

Comments: Outstanding product and people! I would highly recommend TMA to anyone looking for a robust CMMS program.

Pros:

The software is extremely user friendly and easy to acclimate to. Building equipment and assets is super easy. On-line tutorial and help section is a great guide not to mention the help center quick and courteous response.

Cons:

After using this software for some time, I have not found anything that is undesirable.

James
Plant Director in US
Higher Education, 51–200 Employees

TMA Facility Management Software

Pros:

Executive dashboard is really helpful as it provides a quick overview of department work order load.

Cons:

No significant 'Cons' to comment on at this time

Phillip
Soil Conservation Tech in US
Farming, 10,000+ Employees

A great way to record hours worked

Comments: I think this is a simple solution to having employees keep track of hours and being able to submit for approval to managers. It helps me keep track of where I stand for the week and further on.

Pros:

WebTMA is very simple to use and implement in the office setting on a daily or weekly basis. It is nice to be able to itemized areas of work so that a company may keep track of where funds are going.

Cons:

I find at times the time formatting can be a little confusing due to half hours are sometimes referred to as .5 as a unit and sometime as 30, meaning the direct relationship to minutes.