Abhisi Reviews

3.5 (11) Write a Review!

About Abhisi

Beautifully Simple Customer Friendly Help Desk

Learn more about Abhisi

Pros:

We like the simple and not-so-complex UI and UX.

Cons:

There is nothing to note that there's something wrong.

Abhisi ratings

3.4
3.3
3.7
3.6

5.6/10

Abhisi has an overall rating of 3.5 out 5 stars based on 11 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Abhisi before?

Trainer and Coach in New Zealand
Public Relations & Communications, Self Employed

I was dreading the setup... But I needn't have worried

Comments: It is early days yet, both in my business and in my use of Abhisi. But that is the point. I have had some friends question why I need the support desk at a time when I still don't have customers. However my focus is on scaling the business, and I can see how Ahisi can scale with me and my business, enabling me to set systems now, and then onboard support staff into the system as I need them.

Pros:

I haven't been using the software long, and I have no experience with support desk software. However with the coaching portal I am getting ready to launch I realised I need a support solution. The availability and responsiveness of support desks have definitely shaped my image of the businesses I use online, so I knew it would be important for me to have a solution that I could manage myself easily in the beginning, but which I could scale up in future. What I was most concerned about was integrating the solution, as I am not that technical, and I was already struggling with integrating several other platforms into my offering. But this was the easiest of them all to set up. Within 2 hours I had the support email address up and running, and had successfully tested it.

Cons:

Initially I was concerned at the lack of a knowledgebase, I mean that is their business so I thought that was a real problem. However I found that you can get to the kb through the chat link. -Personally I think there should be a link on the main menu for help. Once I got in there I found the knowledge base to be comprehensive and detailed. But it could have been easier to find.

Sumeet
CEO in India
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees

Better than Emails and Affordable than Zendesk and Zoho Desk

Comments: Since we switched to Zendesk, our support team is quite happy with the Abhisi as it has all the features at almost half the price which we're paying to different SaaS companies. Secondly, their support is next to none as the Founder is also very proactive and cooperative.

Pros:

We like the simple and not-so-complex UI and UX. Availability of all the essential features and not only that, so many native integrations is another amazing thing we liked. Whereas the affordable pricing is the most important factor.

Cons:

Nothing as such, but looking for more deep level analytics and some more native integrations with WooCommerce and Payment Gateway. Also looking for a Chat Bot.

Jay
VP Technology in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Affordable ... you get what you pay for....

Comments: We are at least out of our inboxes - not by much, but tickets give us something to count.

Pros:

Abhisi is an affordable platform with basic ticket management components. We really like the price of the product - it fits well for our environment.

Cons:

Many of the features seem about half baked and don't seem to be maturing with any regularity. Customer service is a true nightmare - system down conditions may take a couple days to get resolved ... and you never hear from them, the system just starts working again. If you like stuff that's either always up, or you know what's going on when it isn't ... perhaps Abhisi isn't one for you.

Antonio
Founder in Italy
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

It's a scam

Pros:

Looked simple and easy to use when promoted on App Sumo, but in reality was always slow and often not available.

Cons:

Nobody fixes the sites when it goes down. It takes days and now it is down since 3 days. The longest ever. Probably they have collected all the money form the app sumo deal and run aways. IT'S A SCAM. Stay away from it.

Leonardo
Leonardo
Founder in Brazil
Information Services, 2-10 Employees

A reliable Customer support platform

Comments: I'm very happy with the app, do everything we need.

Pros:

I tested a lot of apps for customer support. We handle webdesign and leadgen, and it's imperative that we can keep track of all the requests from clients. Abhisi gives the ability to serve clients in an organized manner. The platform allow us to connect with clients in multiple ways, and they will add Woocommerce integration pretty soon, which will help us even further. Abhisi support team is awesome, and that's what we want when choosing a partner to work with.

Cons:

I'm not in love with the design, it looks outdated, but in other hand, is pretty functional. Support told me they will upgrade next year (2021), and the design will get a revamp.

Ivan
Ivan
Marketing Director in Canada
Retail, 2-10 Employees

When it works its mediocre, but we're not that lucky

Comments: Very poor - the product is a good idea but the team behind it has no clothes.

Pros:

I liked the ability to consolidate my tickets in a single dashboard along with a decent knowledge base.

Cons:

At this point I'd classify Abhisi as abandonware - it has not been useable for sometime, terrible customer support (ironically) and their team is slow to fix bugs if they even acknowledge it at all.

Gary
Gary
Founder in Malta
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Abhisi #1 always

Pros:

Why do intercom and other livechat softwares charge that amount of money when you can get the same technologies with Abhisi but at a far more affordable price? Not to mention the team behind Abhisi always reply back promptly and they listen to their clients especially when we want a new feature wise.

Cons:

There is nothing to note that there's something wrong.

Jitesh
Jitesh
CEO in India

User Friendly & easy integrations

Comments: The team is very responsive and they take feedback very seriously.

Pros:

The UI is very simple and easy to use. This software integrates with a lot of other applications that we use and hence it makes our communication process very easy.

Cons:

Would be great to have live video chat integrated. They are already working on this feature I think.

Founder in Italy
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Don't buy a support solution from a company who has no idea of the concept of providing support

Comments: Irritation describes it very wel, from start to end

Pros:

Besides the price, nothing at all. It was well advertised, but all the statements on their site are hollow

Cons:

Not easy to deploy, no support at all, well besides the automated / canned responses and if you change your tone of voice - you will get a response and silence directly after that.

Fırat Faris
Fırat Faris
Designer in Turkey
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees

Lots of Crashes

Pros:

It has lots of features packed inside. But I wish they would work without crashes or stops.

Cons:

Unfortunately, I paid, thinking it would be practical and useful. Both the slowness and the uselessness of the background create problems. Crashes and slow buggy backend. I tried to make my communications from Abhisi but there was no luck. I don't recommend. If I had chance to refund I wouldn't think twice.

Yash
India
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

Very Good Help desk

Comments: Its very customer friendly. The feature I like the most is the Quick reply feature, where in my team can make use of the most common replies.