OBM Gym Management Software Reviews

4.7 (11) Write a Review!

About OBM Gym Management Software

OBM is an Online Gym Management Software EFT/ ACH processing gateway to manage your fitness club, gym, or member-driven business.

Learn more about OBM Gym Management Software

Pros:

Easy to use and setup different profiles and payment schedules. The real benefit is the people behind the software; the customer support and quick response you receive are second to none.

Cons:

It's really slow for the type of business we have. We have members checking in all the time and the check-in has been hard to adapt too.

OBM Gym Management Software ratings

4.5
4.9
4.7
4.8

9.5/10

OBM Gym Management Software has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 11 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used OBM Gym Management Software before?

Shannon
partner in US

The Ease of use and unmatched customer service is why I give them TOP Rating

Comments: 100% recommend for businesses large and small!

Pros:

We have used this company for 20 years as a merchant service provider. When they created this software program 6 years ago we jumped right in. We knew they would be there anytime for questions concerns etc. The decision was a great one. They took care of the transition for us and moved all of our data in a timely manner.

Cons:

As with any new software we had trouble adapting after using a competitor for 14 years. They really helped us and always had time to answer our questions and change things if needed to fit our business needs.

Jacob
Strength & Conditioning Program Coordinator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Great product, if you know exactly what you need it to do and how to do it

Comments: I've had a pleasant experience with Moneymovers. The customer service is fantastic and they typically get back to my emails within the same day. If they have questions they often call and emphasize clear communication.

Pros:

This software can do everything I need. I use this software to organize fitness membership, and am very pleased with my options within the search menu. I can find groups of people or individuals based on multiple variables, not just their name. These options help me correct mistakes made during the sign-up process or find members who have issues with their billing.

Cons:

Moneymovers strength, is their weakness. This system can do so much, it can be challenging to teach new staff how to utilize its full potential. I recommend having a strong idea of what you want this system to do and how to do it before launching.

Kelly
Operator in US

We had issues with the functionality in the beginning. They have been working to improve to

Pros:

They keep improving the software to make it more efficient. It has improved since we first started and I think it will continue to improve

Tony
Operator in US

Brilliant setup

Comments: Our online sales have risen by 120%. We have effectively stayed competitive during Covid with our online business manager.

Pros:

We love using our program, easy to use, great customer service.

Cons:

We have not had any cons using our software.

Yvonne
club owner in US

I have been using Money Movers for years, I am happy to say the service and software are the best!

Pros:

The ease of navigating the program is wonderful. Being able to complete an update or a transaction without having to go to multiple screens, saves time! Having on line access allows me to work from anywhere. So happy with this software!

Cons:

Occasionally our system will freeze or process very slowly. Whenever this issue occurs, the customer service is always available to help. At times it has been my internet connection.

MoneyMovers Response

4 years ago

Thank you. We work hard on our customer service.

JON
Owner in US

Great Team!

Comments: I have to say that the team at Money Movers is simply amazing

Pros:

We've been using the software for about 10 years now. What impresses me the most is the software is that it's adaptable to whatever you needs are.

Cons:

The only thing on my end is that we are on the east coast during software updates

Jeremy
President in US

Excellent service and support! I would recommend to anyone looking for a quality ACH provider

Pros:

Cons:

Sometimes you run into errors that you need to reach out to support to resolve, its really not a big deal because support is always quick to respond and resolve an issue that pops up.

Namita
Director in US

Money Movers provides us with professional and prompt service. Our queries are responded ASAP.

Pros:

Easy to use. User friendly. New users are able to learn the system with ease. Reports are useful for business purposes.

Cons:

Sometimes we delete customers, however, they get charged. It could be a data entry problem on our end.

Michele
CEO in US

Money Movers OBM software is exceptional, user-friendly and easy to navigate

Pros:

OBM is superior quality, clear and precise in its function. It is extremely easy to learn, including all your reports: billing, eft tracking, collections etc. It is simplistic, yet continues to manage every aspect of our business.

Cons:

There is not one thing we do not like. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. A fantastic product! I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a billing software.

Janet
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Great product

Pros:

This product is very easy to use and navigate.

Cons:

So far there is nothing about the software I do not like.

Vijaya
Franchise owner in US
Education Management, Self Employed

I have used other services before, but the customer service I get here is awesome.

Comments: Ease of use and pricing saving.

Pros:

Easy of use - software is very use of friendly. Software has good functionality. Customer service is really top rated. And of course pricing is very attractive.

Cons:

sometimes the updates in service do not reflect immediately and this has caused me bill students wrong amount a couple of times.