• Overall
    4.3 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.2 /5

About Box

Box is a modern content management platform that transforms how organizations work and collaborate to achieve results faster.

Learn more about Box

Showing 25 reviews of 3,759

Assistant Technical Director
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2020

"A great place to keep all your files"

Pros: A great place to keep all your files, good for collaboration between multiple employees, recommend using the box sync app to quickly move files around with ease.

Cons: Have to remember to lock the file before working on it otherwise can end up with duplicate files

• Reviewed on 21/10/2020
Todd J.
Principal Consultant
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2020

"Cloud file services that work like a real file share"

Comments: I helped roll out this solution to a small (25 users) business almost 3 years ago to replace their local file server. I started using it myself vs. DropBox because the Box Desktop was so perfectly Mac, and I've since rolled it out to three other small businesses as a replacement for local file services they can access anywhere. When COVID-19 hit, and said clients needed their workers to work from home, the workflow hardly missed a beat, thanks to the fact they can work anywhere just as if they had a local file share on their desktop.

Pros: The Box Desktop app actually works to keep files in the cloud until and unless I'm using them, saving precious disk space on users' systems — unlike an unnamed popular competitor. And on the Mac, it works just like an external disk or mounted file share — right on the desktop, in the proper file hierarchy with no proprietary interface to complicate things, or presume how I want to look at my files.

Cons: Tech support can be slow to respond, as its first tier of support is via their forum and email, and I've waited as long as two days to get a response to an issue for a corporate subscription, and it's painfully apparent that the first tier team is reading straight off of cue cards, because they suggest things to try, even when my previous communication states IN DETAIL that I've already done said thing in my own troubleshooting. Beef up the support staff, pay better attention to what a customer has already said in their communications, and escalate things to engineering quicker, and they will remedy the one, glaring shortcoming in their service.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2020
Ricky T.
Manager, Operations and Finance
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"Robust Cloud Base System"

Comments: We changed to Box awhile back to move our storage from internal servers to a cloud base system so we could easily access our files from anywhere. It's given us a lot more flexibility as we can work on our files from anywhere with internet access. It encourages us to try to do everything digitally and go green. Box overall is a great product for any business or individual who's looking for cloud storage.

Pros: 1. I use the Box Sync feature on a daily basis on my MacBook. Box Sync allows uers to sync folders/files from Box Cloud to your finder so it feels like your just working from finder but it's being backed up the cloud! It's a simple and convenient way for me to access and organize our box files using finder. Our company has a lot of folder/files so I just sync the folders I use the most and I have quick access to my files. Box cloud also has a Box Drive feature which is similar but has one downside which I mention in the Cons section.
2. With Box Sync it's easy to know when your files have been sync to the box cloud with the file icons.
3. Sharing files to internal or external users is simple. Sharing files include a lot of features based on the security levels you want.
4. Another great feature is that it integrates our DocuSign software (e-signatures). I can easily get files signed electronically through Box and not have to log into our DocuSign software. A very convenient feature as I have to get a lot of files signed electronically on a daily basis.
5. Lastly, we basically have unlimited storage!

Cons: 1. One con about Box Sync is that it doesn't seamlessly sync files in finder as Box Drive does. There is a slight delay, sometimes a minute or two to sync to the cloud. However, I have to rename a lot of files and I can't just select a file and click "enter/return" on my MacBook to rename files with Box Drive. So I've stuck with box sync for now. But it would be nice if Box Drive would let me rename files easily.
2. I noticed is sometimes when you preview a file it sometimes takes time to load. It's sometimes faster just to open the file to view it which doesn't make sense when a preview should be faster.
3. I noticed is that the name length view is fixed when viewing on the box cloud. Therefore if you have a lot of files in a folder with the same name but different ending, you see all the files with the same name because the end of the filename is truncated. So you aren't easily able to see a specific file other than clicking one the files. At least have a feature where you hover your mouse over the file and it displays the full name of the file or something. It shouldn't require extra clicking just to find your files.
4. It does have a max file size of 5GB

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Sadaf G.
Sustainability Analyst
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"One stop cloud for all your syncing, sharing and collaborating needs"

Comments: Box is an online cloud-based content management software that is particularly helpful when you need to store, edit and share all your data and documents from one place. We have a business account with Box and have been using the same since more than a year. It is fairly simple to use, with updates coming out once in a while showcasing new features. The software interfaces seamlessly with the office suite (Office 365 or others), therefore allowing users to use it via their computer, and not necessarily through the website or app. However, it does consume tons of storage space on your computer, therefore I'd definitely recommend only syncing the files to be used rather than syncing all folders you're collaborating on.
Box is undoubtedly a great tool for virtual teams collaborating from different locations as sharing, uploading and syncing data is simple and stress-free. My team and I literally work through Box all day, and are always on the same page when it comes to our projects, as each one of us can view the other's uploaded documents on Box and continue working on the same. Additionally, managing and filing documents in one secure storage have become uncomplicated. For us, it reduces the chances of repeating the same work and error. of course, error; and also saving precious time not looking for files and folders all over.

Pros: Box allows users to upload all kinds of files of different formats (documents, images, video, drawing packages, zipped folders etc.) to its webpage (or app on phone/tablet) with ease. These uploaded documents can be shared with relevant team members, while also keeping them private from others where necessary. Shareable with the help of the link, Box files are easy to update, one can either edit in the browser itself or download to do the same. It is easy to track the activity of users, like who has viewed, downloaded and edited the files. This is a great tool when collaborating with colleagues through the web as all changes in a particular document/content are updated in real time and everybody working on that project can track changes and updates.
I consider Box to be a reliable, simplified and secure software that I am able to utilize abundantly on a daily basis with my team. It is accessible anywhere and everywhere with a stable internet connection. One can simply drag and drop files and folders to Box and it will get uploaded instantly. This works wonders when you are out of office (for example, site or travelling) and your team needs to access the documents you've been working on or vice versa.
Also, it is possible to have Box sync (as a standalone app) set up on your computer and aids easy syncing without the need to log in every time.

Cons: When compared to its competitors (Google Drive/OneDrive), Box does look a bit unappealing owing to its price tag. It offers four plans, the most inexpensive one being Standard (for personal use I presume), followed by Business, Business Plus and Enterprise. Small and medium-sized firms can make do with the average priced Business and Business Plus offerings. However, I don't think that I would invest in it if for my personal use.
Secondly, for files such as .dwg and .rar do not open as a preview and have to be downloaded for viewing. This poses a problem for me as I have to review large drawing packages and downloading them just for review is quite a hassle. Would love if these little aspects are fixed for the upcoming updates.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Joseric M.
Utilities, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2018

"Box for personal or office digital storage"

Comments: Box continues to amaze and survive given the steep competition out there. Its main selling point for us is the boost in confidence as regards its super security features and data loss prevention.

Pros: There are many things to love about Box. For one, its Business plans come with unlimited storage! We started out with Free just to try it, then moved to Starter then Business (as we needed more than 10 users on board). It's worth it esp for small to medium-sized businesses looking for a secure place for storage with tons of extra features for both admin and security. The 5GB upload is enough for the big multimedia and other iso/archive files we have. For our admin, the integration with our Active Directory saved us from having to require our users to create/maintain an extra account (user/password) for Box. We are also proud to announce to our team about its security features like SSL, encryption, and even two-factor authentication for the meticulous.
Although​ we haven't had the need for the DLP (Data Loss Prevention) that Box advertises, we are happy that this is part of our subscription and gives a little extra boost of confidence with our files.
The corporate logo can also be incorporated into the platform to make it personalized according to your company's branding scheme. Box also offers a ton of possible integrations. So far what we use are integrations with Google Suite (e.g., docs), Salesforce (CRM), and MS Office 365. This makes it easy for users​ to create content is our usual platforms and then easily save and manage them in Box.

Cons: We have quite a number of staff who already use other online storage platforms (Dropbox, Google Drive). Note that Non-Box users can only access files as Read-Only... in which case our people really had to be forced to create an account for edit purposes and collaboration.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2018
Eugene J.
Director of Information Technology
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Box - a secure, collaborative platform for all connected users"

Comments: I've been been a Box customer for about four years. During that time we've gone from a limited POC to a large scale international rollout. We've found Box to be very responsive both from a support standpoint and in terms of listening to their customers regarding features and needs.
The primary reason we initially chose Box was because of the outstanding security framework which was at the core of the initial offering and continues to be a key focus for Box. The management and governance features allowed us to roll it out to a geographically diverse group of employees with the assurance that their data would be secure and would remain secure.
Our initial need was to centrally replicate data from an international location. Based on the success of that POC, we've been able to replicate that success in a number of international locations and delay or eliminate the need for physical systems and storage that had previously been a part of our technology deployment.

Pros: Security is still my favorite feature - I have the confidence that our data is secure and will remain secure. Box meets a number of US based and international security regulations and data compliance requirements, Box makes governance and compliance easy.
Notifications based on file changes or folder changes have allowed us to create "instant workflows" to quickly move data from a variety of locations in the hands of a number of users. This has allowed us to create a system where data is not only securely stored, but able to be quickly acted upon by a geographically diverse group of staff.
Rolling Box seats out to new users is easy, and Box makes a wide variety of training materials available to its users to help them leverage the features.

Cons: There's not much to dislike - the feature set is good and continues to grow. If there is a downside, it is that - like all cloud based solutions - connectivity is required, and that can sometimes be a challenge for my organization is some of the remote international locations where we work.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2016
Nikitah I.
Professor
Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2018

"Box"

Comments: All in all, Box has proven substantially beneficial for the university and for faculty to access materials of a general nature in a more efficient way and though I have not seen the actual numbers myself, I suspect that offloading all of the staff time and energy that went into maintaining and training people to monitored those previous on-campus servers was a price efficient move as well. Equally important in a time of fiscal belt-tightening.

Pros: My university decided to replace its archaic system of various collective departmental, college, and institution drives and servers with Box. It is a thousand times easier to access from a variety of locations, at almost any time, using almost any communicative medium you wish to employ. In the 21st century the modern mobile educational facility and educator lives and dies on the capacity to not just amass data and research and information but also to retrieve and manipulate it at remote locales in a secure, rapid way.

Cons: The biggest challenge is that Box has, like many modern softwares, engineered a number of plug ins. I have found that the reliability and functionality of these varies. for example, the general BoxSync application works perfectly but then there is a Box application for Windows 8 and another for Windows 10 which are "store apps" which are not as good at syncing and it is possible you might have both kinds of applications on your machine and that is rather confusing for the user since they have different interfaces and the syncing between them is not as transparent as one might expect. There is a page of these plugins and their descriptions overlap substantially and so it's not always clear which application you should employ in conjunction with your general Box.

• Reviewed on 06/08/2018
Saransh S.
Software Engineer
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2020

"Box, not Dropbox, for company's cloud storage"

Comments: We are pleased with the product itself and never had second thoughts about other options. The API help us integrate it with web applications. The webhooks help with real-time updates.

Pros: We get unlimited storage as part of the agreement and it has become a go-to software solution for any of our storage needs. Without any reservations, we use Box for any file storage and we don't have to worry about the size limitations anymore. That is one thing that we never have to worry about. Ever.

Cons: Their webhook integration, although good, is not very beginner-friendly. The only consistent way to use or access webhooks is via the command line. The GUI interface is almost useless.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2020
IT Manager / Web Development Manager
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2019

"Does the job well."

Comments: Overall it was a good experience but we ended up cancelling our subscription because of the issue above and are already paying for GSuite which included Unlimited Google Drive Storage and similar capabilities.

Pros: Box is easy to deploy, configure and the user adoptions are easy. Because the software uses the same file structure as Windows and has the Windows Application to make adoption even easier.

Cons: We encountered an issue with the permissions levels where users were able to create and add files to folders in box, but were not able to create the folder. Instead the user had to create the folder outside of box, then drag and drop it in. It didn't make sense when the user had sufficient Read/Write permissions.

• Reviewed on 09/09/2019
Sarah H.
Clinical Lab Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2017

"Daily tasks made easy!"

Comments: Quick communication between departments that allow for expedited patient care. The software is easy to use and functions quickly. This software is HIPPA compliant, which allows for a safe environment for us to deal with patient records.

Pros: I love how simple this software is to use. I had to begin using it as a new employee having never seen it before. It only took a few days before I felt like an experienced user. We deal with healthcare patients, and privacy and security are our top priority. This sofware provides a safe networking environment where we can discuss patient information in a HIPPA compliant way. I use Box for everything, and I have never had it crash. The information I need to access is always available.
We frequently use the @ feature to signal when another person is mentioned in a task or comment, this allows for quick communication between departments that are sates away. The task feature allows you to set a "due date" which is extremely helpful when we are dealing with time sensitive issues.

Cons: Some of the document views are difficult to maneuver. For example, when there is a comment you wish to delete from a document, the toggle is not visible until you hover over comment name. I would rather have everything visible than to have to discover them by accident.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2017
Kandice E.
Executive Assistant
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2020

"'Box' for product templates"

Pros: At our company, we use the box platform daily!! It is the only place we have that hosts all of our artwork templates that we send to our customers. It is so easy to just share the link for our customers to visit and pick out whatever template matches their product they ordered. They then download the file and are able to have it at their fingertips.

Cons: Once in a great while, we will have a template crash and need to delete it and reupload it but that is the only con.

• Reviewed on 03/01/2020
Molly M.
Student Affairs Administrator
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"Box Cloud Storage Review"

Comments: Box is great for securely storing and sharing files. I use box every day to store and share student information without fear of hacking.

Pros: Box is a great way to securely store and share files in the cloud. I love that storage is unlimited for non-profits and that files can be shared with people outside your organization as well. It is also much more secure than google drive or dropbox.

Cons: The "box notes" feature is a bit clunky to use, as is the spreadsheet. It is more difficult to edit items directly on box than a google doc. It is also difficult for multiple people to edit a document at once.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Roberto V.
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2018

"Box does what you expect it to do, but not the best option out there."

Comments: If you have a business and security is a concern, then Box will be a very good choice. So you better ask yourself the following questions: Is security important to you? It's very important to understand how your users will be working in order to decide if Box is going to be the best option to you.

Pros: Box is one of the most popular tools in Content Management solutions on the cloud. What makes Box one of the biggest? Definitely Security is Box's strength. Additionally I really like the cross - functional team work capability. Overall, a pretty good tool if you want your documents to be synchronized at work, being able to collaborate with your team work and be sure that all your documents are safe.

Cons: The biggest weakness of Box will be the user experience. If you compare Box with its biggest competitors like Dropbox, you will see a huge difference regarding user experience. Box is not so intuitive when I use it in my day to day work. Although Box is already trying to improve this, it's still behind their competitors. Additionally, I will say that Box can improve some user management features as well.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2018
Senior Research Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2019

"Box user at work"

Comments: Overall, I like Box and it allows me to centrally store and update documents. Despite my frustrations listed above, I believe that the pros definitely outweigh the cons and it continues to provide a significant business value proposition.

Pros: I like that Box's value proposition as a central storage place works well with colleagues who are located near and far. I like that Box allows users to update documents outside of Box, but have those updates appear within the software. The last thing I really like is that Box allows me to drag and drop files into Box from my computer.

Cons: Three things always frustrate me with Box. The first is that Box does not allow multiple users to update documents simultaneously. When this is happening, users are not alerted to the fact that multiple users are in the same document. Second is that Box sync seldom works and, to set it up, is generally confusing. Third thing is that, though Box allows for dragging and dropping files into Box, you can't drag and drop those files from Box into other folders.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2019
Emily W.
Assistant Project Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2020

"Easier to use then DropBox"

Comments: I use this product for file-sharing with hundreds of clients DAILY. They have great success utilizing the tool, as do I. I love being able to restrict what the end user can do with a document and the protection that offers on sensitive documents.

Pros: I love how simple the interface is, this product is EASY and user friendly in every way. i have never had an issue with this product.

Cons: I have no complaints about this software and I have used it for over 4 years, daily. It is an integral part of my job.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2020
Jessica H.
Communications Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2019

"Versatile, smart content storage"

Pros: There's a lot of great things about Box -- the advanced sharing/permissions options, ability to simultaneously edit Microsoft Office files and Box Notes, custom file link options, versioning functionality, and ability to mark favorites for easy reference are all awesome.

Cons: The Search functionality is so bad (doesn't work the way you think it should and rarely generates the results you're after) as to be almost useless.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2019
Audrey R.
Manager of Design, Teaching and Learning with Technology
Higher Education, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2019

"Using Box at a large University"

Comments: If I had to choose between Dropbox or Box for file storage and sharing, I'd choose Dropbox because the interface, sharing, and syncing is easier and less cluttered. If I had to choose between Google Drive and Box, I'd choose Google Drive for it's very seamless and easy asynchronous editing without having to open different software outside of the app.

Pros: As an end-user at a large University, it's nice to use the University's login to authenticate and be able to use the University directory to manager users for sharing. It's great to not have to worry about space limits because it is offered as a University service.

Cons: Collaborative editing of a Word document is really awkward. I don't like that I have to open software to edit a document, compared to Google Docs/Spreadsheet. Syncing doesn't work the way I'm used to with Dropbox, which was super easy and straight-forward. The interface has too many nested menus and functions, making it cluttered.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2019
Terry S.
Marketing Manager
Entertainment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2019

"The best collaborative cloud based storage system"

Comments: Overall, my experience with box has been extremely good and it's been a real life saver as well as bridge for collaborative file sharing.

Pros: Box's desktop and mobile apps made it extremely easy to work collaboratively with other teams at my company. With clear notes, and time stamps we were able to monitor modifications and changes as they occurred keeping everyone involved with the project from step one til the end.

Cons: I didn't really see too much that I didn't like about box.com but the ability to view into zip files would be extremely beneficial.

• Reviewed on 26/07/2019
Martin F.
PhD Candidate
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"Best storage online available"

Comments: I like this software a lot, it's very reliable in keeping my documents updated and safe.

Pros: I like that it seems to not have a maximum amount of storage available. It's great, it always syncs my files with the cloud, and it has never failed.

Cons: I can't really think of something that I don't like about this software, since it fulfills its task perfectly.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Tracy H.
Management & Training Consultant
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2017

"Excellent System"

Comments: Central repository for everything. No more searching around, scratching head, wondering where you saved something. At a glance check for latest version number. Sharing facility excellent.

Pros: I use the free version and have individually shared folders for each of my customers. Everything is saved in a dedicated file structure, which I have set up as a folder template. The automatic versioning each time a file is changed and saved is an excellent feature, which allows me to keep track of changes made by the customer. I particularly like Box Sync, which keeps my desktop up to date with all of the latest documentation added.

Cons: Given that I am using the free version, I feel that there are no cons. A great piece of software. I feel that the pricing structure could possibly have a small business type tariff for the one man band like me. If it was cheaper, I would probably upgrade.

• Reviewed on 06/10/2017
Carlos L.
Online Administrator
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2016

"Your last Data Migration and Your Single Truth for Collaboration!"

Comments: What does a Cox company with explosive growth do to manage all of their information? With such an influx of emails and files pouring in, Manheim Digital did not have the time to ponder. We needed an efficient way to enhance our ability to manage, store and distribute information. This was no easy task considering the multitude of shared drives and personal clouds that held our information. In comes Box, Cox Automotive's official document repository and sharing tool. After unifying all of our files, we were able to retire two shared drives and also convert other cloud users to Box in the process. Also, with the integration of Office 365, we were able to structure distribution and sharing of files according to the many levels access in existence. With the same sized team, we've been able to stay productive and efficient with over 200% growth in the last year alone. Our utilization of Box, in combination with Office 365, has and will remain a pivotal key to our continued success.

Pros: The integrations into our everyday software such as SalesForce and Office 365.

Cons: It's limited functionality with your Desktop (Box Sync).

• Reviewed on 25/07/2016
Teegan F.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2019

"Strongest Dropbox Competitor"

Comments: This software has allowed us to store and access reference materials, business documents and more with ease. Compatibility with multiple platforms has allowed us to access our files from various locations and devices.

Pros: I love the new box drive feature that reduces local storage needs while still allowing me to see and access all my files easily. The default free storage option is much better that Dropbox (10gb vs 2gb. I was a super early adopter and got 50gb free for life, which is amazing).

Cons: The file size upload limit for 250mb has been the biggest downside, even if it was 500mb it would be better. 1gb would be best though.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2019
Mark D.
Director of Operations & Data Management
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2020

"Powerful cloud storage solution"

Comments: We needed a better collaboration tool across our teams in offices across the country. We freed up space on our network drives and were able to offer better collaboration opportunities. Sharing folders and documents was very simple and intuitive.

Pros: Box is a top shelf cloud storage solution for teams collaborating on projects. It works great for teams that are spread across offices across the globe but it also works well for teams working in the same room. Files and folders can be shared easily. Sharers can assign Editor or Viewer permissions for shared files. Box has literally thousands of integrations, from Google, to Salesforce, to the Microsoft Suite. Allows you to keep the tools that have been more broadly adopted and moved into the Box system. The business version has unlimited storage and users. External users outside your organization can be added and removed as needed based on project requirements.

Cons: Would be nice to have a mechanism to audit or track shared folders and documents. Sync is nice but can be difficult for some users to understand. Users tended to stash docs in their sync folder which could get cluttered.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2020
Beth S.
Client Experience Manager
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2018

"Box review"

Comments: It's a great way to store, organzie and share files. It's nice knowing that files are backed up securly in the cloud and I don't have worry about losing anything if my computer were to crash. Overall, it's a nice platform that our entire firm uses to manage client files and internal files.

Pros: We use Box at our consulting firm to have shared folders with our clients. I like that you can send a shared invite to a client, and it's more secure than exchanging documents via email. I also like that certain people can have access to certain subfolders, which is very helpful when working with multiple people in an organization.

Cons: Sometimes clients get confused when you send them the link to accept an invitation to a shared Box folder. A few have been unsuccessful in accessing my shared folder, but it's usually my least tech-savvy clients.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2018
Hasan H.
Finance Specialist
Banking, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2018

"Reliable file storage platform for editing, creating and storing your files in a secure place"

Pros: Box is pretty competitive among similar platforms and it has 10Gb free storage which is higher compared with some famous platforms. Box is integrated with office programs therefore creating and sharing any office document is very easy through Box. Best feature of Box is folder upload option in mobile version which most similar platforms don’t allow it. You must create folder by yourself in most platforms. But in mobile version of Box it offers folder and file upload options separately. Box is compatible with any device and it makes file sharing very easy among different devices.

Cons: I mostly use mobile version of Box and I can view any type of document very easily. But when I need to edit any office document Box offers to download separate program in order to edit desired document. I think mobile version of Box needs some improvements. One of them can be built in file editor which is absolutely essential feature.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2018