15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Precoro

Make purchasing simple for your company. Streamlined approvals, OCR, real-time budgeting, PRs, POs, and invoices — all in one solution.

Learn more about Precoro

Pros:

User Interface is easy to use. Integrates with Google Authenticator for total security.

Cons:

It stops working abruptly until a system restart is done.

Precoro ratings

4.7
4.8
4.5
4.7

9.3/10

Precoro has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 222 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Precoro before?

Director of Procurement in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great Value and Product

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, with the functionality available Precoro has been rock solid. They always get back to me when I call or email, what more could I ask for? Great people within the company as well.

Pros:

We like that we're able to track a job's budget in place as well as being able to see all documents related to a specific purchase. We even started taking pictures of the merchandise when it arrived and saving it in the PO in Precoro.

Cons:

I would like to see a budget template that can be uploaded and the purchasing be tracked through Precoro.

Krasi
Controller in US
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Exceeded all expectations, intuitive interface, flexibility, purchase order process has become more efficient than ever

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Our experience with Precoro software has been nothing short of exceptional. Its smooth implementation, flexibility, intuitive interface, and operational efficiency have made a significant impact on our procurement process. I wholeheartedly recommend it to any organization looking to streamline their purchasing workflows.

Pros:

I recently had the pleasure of implementing Precoro for our new purchase order software, and I must say, it exceeded all expectations. From the initial setup to day-to-day operations, the transition was remarkably smooth, and every step was handled with utmost professionalism and expertise. The implementation process was a breeze. [sensitive content hidden] and the rest of Precoro team took the time to understand our unique business needs and tailored the software implementation to perfectly align with our goals. [sensitive content hidden] and all Precoro team was incredibly skilled and knowledgeable. We were kept informed at every stage of the project, and any questions or concerns we had were addressed promptly and comprehensively. One of the standout features of this software is its flexibility. It effortlessly adapts to our unique workflows and requirements, allowing us to customize fields, approvals, and notifications with ease. Navigating through the software feels like second nature. The user interface is clean, intuitive, and beautifully designed. Even team members who were initially apprehensive about learning a new system quickly embraced it, thanks to its user-friendly layout. With Precoro software in place, our procurement process has become more efficient than ever. From requisition to approval to invoicing, every step flows seamlessly, saving us valuable time and resources. Post-implementation support has also been outstanding. Precoro continues to offer prompt and effective assistance whenever we need it, demonstrating their commitment to customer satisfaction and long-term partnership.

Cons:

No Cons that I can think of. All issues that we had were promptly addressed.

Blaz
Purchasing Manager in Slovenia
Machinery, 2–10 Employees

A user-friendly and analytically empowering solution

Comments: Precoro software is an exceptional procurement management solution that has greatly improved our organization's processes. With its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and powerful reporting capabilities, Precoro has streamlined our purchasing operations and provided valuable insights. The responsive customer support further enhances the overall experience. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

I was impressed with Precoro's user-friendly interface and powerful analytics and reporting capabilities. The interface is intuitive, making it easy to learn and navigate. The software's analytics and reporting features provide comprehensive insights, helping me make informed decisions. I particularly appreciated the option to export data in Excel format, enabling further analysis and customization.

Cons:

It is not intuitive enough for me how inventory management should work. Also, when manually entering a new item, the small window provided for name and description made it difficult to verify entered information. Additionally, I discovered that Precoro allowed the creation of duplicate SKU numbers, even when an existing SKU already existed. Despite these concerns, Precoro's user-friendly interface and powerful analytics remain valuable for procurement processes.

last year

Hi Blaz, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and detailed review! We are thrilled to learn that Precoro helps your company improve analytics and purchasing operations. We appreciate your suggestions and will take them into account for future updates. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team with any further recommendations. This will aid in the rapid improvement of Precoro for all users. Thank you for choosing Precoro!

Gregory
Gregory
CISO in UK
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

A simple and intuitive platform to streamline procurement, purchasing and order management

Pros:

Precoro allows us to simplify and streamline our ordering process, from the statement of requirement to PO validation flow, to vendor management, to invoicing and reconciliation. It is a 100% SaaS platform, so easy to access and no maintenance required.

Cons:

The invoicing piece could be easier to use. If a supplier generates part invoices for an order, it's still a bit awkward to manage if it has not been split properly when drafting the PO. Hopefully the new features such as Service PO and Blanket PO should resolve this.

3 months ago

Hello Gregory! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed and kind review for Precoro. We are thrilled to hear that our product has helped to simplify and streamline your procurement operations. We are always working to enhance the software and introduce new features to cater to your requirements. Thank you for being with us!

Stephanie
Office, Insurance and Development Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Excellent Platform for Non-profits

5.0 last month New

Pros:

As a non-profit, we needed something functional, user friendly and cost effective. Precoro has changed the way we operate. We have a very complex multi-company set-up and Precoro has helped us to better organize and manage the purchase order process and tracking approvals. I would highly recommend to any non-profit. The customer service has also been beyond amazing.

Cons:

Not so much of a con but more of a wish list item. Because we do have a complex set-up, I would like to see a multi-level workflow. Precoro has been great at listening to my suggestions over the years and we have worked closely together. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say.

Karen
Research Associate in US
Biotechnology, 11–50 Employees

User-Friendly Procurement!

4.0 last month New

Comments: All in all, Precoro has been a solid tool for our procurement needs. It's easy to use and helps keep things organized. If they add the bulk import feature, it would be nearly perfect. If you’re looking for a practical and user-friendly procurement solution, Precoro is definitely worth checking out.

Pros:

I've been using Precoro for a bit now, and it has really streamlined our procurement process. Here’s my honest take on it: Pros Super Easy to Start and Submit Orders for POs: One of the standout features is how user-friendly it is. I didn’t need a lot of training to get the hang of it. Creating and submitting purchase orders (POs) is straightforward and hassle-free. It’s definitely one of the easiest systems I’ve used. Clear Options for Grants and Item Categories: I also appreciate how clear and organized it is when choosing grants and item categories. This helps keep everything sorted and ensures that purchases are correctly allocated. It saves a lot of time and reduces confusion, especially when dealing with multiple grants and categories.

Cons:

Cons Needs a Bulk Import Feature for POs: The only downside I’ve noticed is the lack of a bulk import feature for creating POs. This would be a huge time-saver, especially during busy times or for larger organizations with a lot of orders to place. Hopefully, they add this feature soon.

Joni
Operations in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Excellent platform to approve and process purchase orders!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Love, love, love Precoro! It has exponentially improved our purchasing process and the support is beyond excellent!

Pros:

Precoro has been a huge improvement for our organization! It was easy to customize to fit our needs and has been a game changer for our approval and purchasing process. The support folks at Precoro are so responsive and super helpful, they are dedicated and genuinely care about our success in using the product.

Cons:

If I have to pick something I like least, which I'm having a tough time coming up with, I would say maybe an improvement to the search function.

Lidia
Assistant Principal in Residency in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

All in One Place

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Precoro has changed the way we operate. This school year, I have enjoyed being the bridge between teachers and the Department of Finance. Teachers communicate their classroom needs, and their ideas for field trips. Then, I submit purchase requisitions. The system allows me to add notes. This allows me to specify which class in the department is requesting it. In addition, I can submit files. This feature is convenient for sharing invoices and keeping everything in one place.

Cons:

What I like the least is that when I upload the spreadsheet to import the items, and I made an error on my end, it takes me a long time to figure out what I have to change. Many times I add the items manually to save time.

Sherri
General Manager in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Good program for keeping track of orders

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

We like this to be able to see what we have ordered for specific areas throughout our factory

Cons:

nothing as of right now, very easy to maintain.

Joshua
Laboratory Support Staff in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

CHI Precoro

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Ease of access in ordering supplies needed for my department

Cons:

User interface is a little confusing but manageable

Andi
Purchasing Director in US
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 51–200 Employees

Fantastic software for core purchasing activities

Comments: When we started with Precoro we were formalizing our purchasing department. Working with Precoro allowed us to create processes and procedures, understand our expenses by department, and grade our vendors and their performance. Efficiency, organization, and cost savings increased tremendously. We all love Precoro!

Pros:

- incredibly easy to use and our teams adopted the processes without issue - the interface is pleasant and easy to read; it isn't difficult to navigate at all - the system itself runs smoothly and we never encountered any bugs or glitches - users are able to communicate across all transactions via @mentions (this is a feature we will miss a lot!) - reports are easy to use and customize - Precoro customer service is the best! Seriosuly, they are all so friendly, helpful and go out of their way to resolve issues and answer any questions - The Precoro team releases newsletters alerting users of updates and changes, and there are great notifications that pop up when you log into the system alerting you of updates with clear visuals and explanations

Cons:

There isn't much that we didn't like about Precoro : - it isn't possible to search by item for core information. For example, many of our teams want to search by item to see if it is WIP with a vendor. You can only do this by exporting a report

2 years ago

Hello, Andi! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're so glad you've managed to reduce the number of services you use and have procurement processes centralized within Precoro for a smoother and easier workflow. As you well know, we're here for you 24/7 whenever you need any help or guidance!

Jessica
Project Architect in Jordan
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

An ideal tool for automating material approval and purchasing procedures

Comments: Using Precoro helped us to organize and manage the process of approving materials, preparing requisitions, and tracking approvals through all stages, and the automation available in Precoro helped us to complete all these jobs as well as obtain comprehensive records and reports with minimal effort.

Pros:

It's great how Precoro tools enable us to track purchases in full detail, from the approval stage of materials to the delivery of materials to the site. Much appreciated Precoro's records include all submission and approval dates as well as notes taken by all parties. It is easy to send requests to get quotes and also send them to the responsible members to choose the appropriate ones. After obtaining approval, we can send a purchase request, update the status, and confirm the date of arrival of the materials on the site. It is also good that Precoro allows tracking of vendor payments so that we can monitor all related operations in the smallest detail.

Cons:

Precoro is a great tool, almost flawless, and very easy to use. The support team is great, and thanks for being so responsive and able to guide us properly.

last year

Jessica, we couldn't be more delighted that you are pleased with our procurement solution — it drives us to strive for excellence! We are so grateful you took the time to share your positive experience. Our Support team makes an extra effort to ensure all your questions are answered quickly. We appreciate hearing how great they have been. Thank you!

Brenda
Head of Procurement in Kenya
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Precoro is just what Orkidstudio Ltd needed!

Comments: Precoro has been very helpful with budget tracking; we are able to tell at any one time the status of any one budget thus make solid and on time decisions. Supplier management has also been a plus, its possible on a click of a button to tell the status of supplier accounts, even more helpful with credit accounts - reporting on aged creditors is more accurate and cash-flow projections easier to project. The 3 way document match of the PO, Goods Received Note and the Supplier Invoice has also reduced errors at the Accounts Payable desk. Paper-printing has been reduced by a huge margin, Approvals done not only promptly but accurately. It is definite we are a more efficient Supply Chain team since we logged onto Precoro! Thankyou!

Pros:

Precoro offers a start to end procurement solution - its a software that manages our inventory catalogue, through which user departments would log in their purchase requests, prompt approvals online both at Purchase request and Purchase Order level, monitor budgets, and monitor receipt of goods by user departments and invoices for suppliers by the Accounts Payable department. It has a supplier management module which has proved helpful most especially with management of supplier credit accounts.

Cons:

We are yet to figure out the integration of the software with Quickbooks online to ensure a seamless functionality of the software across the board for the Procurement and Finance teams.

5 years ago

Thank you for the review. We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process! Should you have any questions, please contact your personal customer success manager - we're always there to help.

Steven
Operations Manager in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Great software to streamline procurement process!

Comments: The Precoro team was very helpful and responsive to my questions, requests, and concerns during implementation

Pros:

Ease of use and implementation, the visibility it creates within the procurement process, and the overall functionality

Cons:

Lacking additional inventory features that are necessary for our business. Also, it would be nice if it could marry up with our accounting software.

Alternatives Considered: Sortly and Procurify

Reasons for Choosing Precoro: Lacking procurement process

Switched From: Sortly

Reasons for Switching to Precoro: Value

2 years ago

Steven, many thanks for your kind feedback! We're happy to hear you have had a positive experience using our system. We understand the need for inventory module improvements, so we have already started working on it. We'll keep you in the loop. Meanwhile, our support team is always there to help!

Sergei
Sergei
Product Marketing Manager in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

We got everything we needed and even more

Pros:

We had a system for tracking direct purchasing, but we faced increased demand for purchasing supporting materials - packaging, warehouse goods, shopping goods, ripping, and no system for these needs. There were difficulties with tracking the number of goods in the warehouse and processing requests from the warehouse and shops - there were sent by mail, etc. Now we have a great multi-user platform that serves our 100 employees well. We track all our requisitions and purchases for raw materials, intricate parts, that are procured daily from over 50 suppliers around the globe. Precoro is asy to learn and use, the features we need are built-in, and we didn't have to do a lot of customization!

Cons:

Great program. I haven't had any issues with using Precoro.

3 years ago

Sergei, thank you very much for your review. Appreciate your kind words about our product. And we're glad to hear about solving your problem with purchasing and tracking supporting materials.

Daria
Daria
Product marketing manager in Ukraine
Telecommunications, 51–200 Employees

My recommendation for any business

Comments: The whole process was managed through excel. We had 300-500 PO/ month and 3 procurement managers. The main problem was that it was very difficult to track the process in excel and communicate with the requesters (give an update on the status of their request) and the office manager (the person who receives the goods). Precoro - is the solution to problems we had. We forgot about excel and the lack of time for our procurement managers. That’s much better to optimize the process through this software than hire more employees.

Pros:

We like automatically updating statutes and simplifying communication between requesters and the office manager. I noticed reducing the processing time for the request. It was about 2-3 days, now - usually not more than 20 minutes. Their customer support team is brilliant! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] closely goes through all questions we have and always listens to our needs.

Cons:

Within the company, PR as a document is essential. We print them, sign them, seal them, keep them. It is necessary for us to have a logo on the PR.

3 years ago

Daria, thank you very much! Our team is happy to know that we could solve complicated procurement processes and reduce their time.

Patrick
Senior Manager Finance in US
Consumer Electronics, 51–200 Employees

Great software - exceptional support

Comments: Great software - even better team behind the software! I wish precoro would offer more products!

Pros:

It is very easy to use and has great integrations to subsequent software solutions. The customer support is exceptional. Olena and Andrew are always available if you have a problem and always help you find a solution. If we miss a feature it is often implemented in the next release. You can't find that anywhere else!

Cons:

Personally I like desktop applications for mass data entry - that means working with high amount of line items reduces efficiency. Workaround via upload is available though.

2 years ago

Patrick, thank you for rating Precoro so high! Thanks for being such a loyal member of the Precoro community. We appreciate all the kind words you had to say about our team and product. Our team takes great pride in the work we do, and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you on board with us!

Jan Ella
Sales & Procurement Officer in Philippines
Mining & Metals, 11–50 Employees

Jan Ella Gonzales Precoro Review

Pros:

It is a very user-friendly system and the support team is very responsive.

Cons:

All features are accessed online which is a disadvantage on our part which has a poor geographical set-up for the internet access.

last year

Hi, Jan Ella! The Support team is committed to providing prompt responses to your inquiries and it is truly heartening to receive such positive feedback from our valued customers. Thank you for choosing Precoro and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Amanda
Accountant in Canada
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Nice Program to use

Comments: So far, we are pleased with the program. We are glad that it help improve our work efficiency.

Pros:

Precoro is easy to start with good level of control program to use. Our company use it to manage our purchasing. It ease the process, also reduce the time of communication between team members as everyone can log in to see the current status of our order. We also like it that be able to send PO to our suppliers direct from the system. It saved a lot of time for our order desk.

Cons:

If some of the pop-up windows can be reduced, that would be better. We found that extra steps to get to finish up an order can be removed.

3 years ago

Amanda, we are happy that Precoro has helped you and your company to improve the purchasing process, save time and money. Thank you for your helpful feedback. We've passed it on to our product team.

Steve
Avionics Manager in US
Airlines/Aviation, 11–50 Employees

Paper to Digital

Comments: Great, now that I have used it more. Really helps finding out what is going on.

Pros:

Previously our system was on paper. Finding out the status of the parts order was a chore. working with volunteers that are not here everyday, it was difficult to do a paper trail of what was done.

Cons:

Learning where to find the information you need. Some of our volunteers are older and not as computer savvy. That is our challenge now.

last year

Hi Steve, thank you a lot for sharing this. We're thrilled to have you with us, and even more so to hear that you're happy with Precoro and going paperless! The Precoro team is always here for you if your team needs any help – we have responsive online support that will solve most issues with the system within an hour.

Hannah
HR & Administration Manager in Austria
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A fan of precoro

Comments: Overall, it saves a lot of time, can be used on all levels and we love it.

Pros:

I love having an overview of all open invoices. In addition, I am responsible for the procurement of many things, this is completely up to the teams and no longer has to go over my desk. In general, we could completely say goodbye to our Excel lists and have a daily overview. This is especially valuable for us as a growing company.

Cons:

I didn't find the permissions for each person when setting up so easy to navigate. Here one could remedy with detailed explanations in a small info field.

3 years ago

Hannah, thank you very much! We're happy to hear about saving your time and overall satisfaction using our system.

Anastasiya
Procurement manager in Kazakhstan
Maritime, 51–200 Employees

Best Procurement software for your organization

Pros:

It is easy to use Precoro & all required information is present here. You can download files & then review when needed. Search button is very helpful.

Cons:

It would be good if in the Purchase Order screen there would also be some description of the POs, not just the status, supplier, location and etc.

last year

Hi Anastasiya, We appreciate it a lot, and we are super thrilled to hear that Precoro is helping you manage your work more efficiently! As today's market constantly evolves, so does our software, and we continuously work on its improvements. Comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction, thank you!

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
CEO in Romania
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

The easy utilizing system combined with getting spend under management so fast

Comments: One of the great things about Precoro coming onboard at ……….. was the ability to offer a solution to get spend under management immediately. The adoption has been phenomenal with respect to people being able to utilize the system with little or no training

Pros:

Precoro is a very business-friendly system and easy to use. It cuts down on the time that it takes to get a requisition approved and get the order into the system.

Cons:

I’m not sure if it’s a con but Precoro didn't have a direct connection with Acumatica so we needed to set it up through their API

3 years ago

Aleksandr, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you get your requisitions approved faster!

Technology Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

PO and Invoice Management made easy

Comments: We are involved in a Federal grant so we need good documentation of purchases. Precoro provides that in an easy to use package. We can create POs and invoices and store all the paperwork in one spot. No more paper to store in file folders.

Pros:

User Interface is easy to use Integrates with Google Authenticator for total security Workflow is simple to set up and provides easy notifications Dashboard is simple and provides info in an easy to understand format

Cons:

The only issue I have had is creating open POs. Our CSM walked me through the process so the issue is resolved.

4 years ago

John, thank you so much for your feedback, appreciate it!

Monica
Shipping and Fulfillment Assistant Manager in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

All my warehouse purchasing needs in one place!

Pros:

I love that I can quickly place a purchase requisition where my boss can review, approve and the purchasing department can get an order processed right away! It is seamless! I also enjoy having a place to store all inventory of the warehouse goods.

Cons:

It has not been a completely user-friendly experience. Luckily with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and our purchasing team, we have gotten a better grasp of the platform.

3 years ago

Dear Monica, thank you for your honest feedback! We're delighted to read that Precoro makes running a business easier. Knowing that it allows you to save money and time for your company brings smiles to our faces. Should you have any questions, please contact your personal customer success manager we're always there to help.