Marketing 360 Reviews

GENERAL MANAGER
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2021

"Marketing 360 review"

Comments: Amazing

Pros: I liked how simple and clean the software layout is. But what I liked the most is the people that hand hold us through the whole way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are my account managers and they make the whole process simple and answer all my questions. Amazing level of communication.

Cons: Maybe a mobile app that's as fluid as their main site.

by Madwire on 23/06/2021

Thank you, Jeff! It is wonderful to hear our team has met and exceeded your communication expectations. We enjoy working with you and appreciate you trusting us with your Marketing efforts!

• Reviewed on 03/02/2021
Steve R.
El Jefe
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2016

"The fire breathing dragon"

Comments: I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

by Madwire on 21/03/2016

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2016
Dane L.
VP, Sales & Marketing
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2017

"I wouldn't change a thing"

Comments: Let's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers and does so with consistency and grace. Our project was a complicated one filled with deadlines, last minute changes and many, many questions from our team. Cassidy, our marketing specialist, took immediate control of the situation and did exactly what others promise, but rarely make good on and that is, deliver enviable results. No matter how many curve balls have been thrown her way, the ball is always it. The coordination between this cohesive unit at Marketing 360 is absolutely remarkable. When we needed adjustments to the CRM, it only took one simple phone call and Mariah took the time to listen to our objectives and quickly applied her expertise to the situation(s), and we were back focusing on our business within minutes time and time again. To the point, when you need a marketing partner, there is only one choice in my mind and that is the amazing team at Marketing 360. We've not only highly recommended people to Marketing 360, we're now working on submitting an additional project because we know that it will be delivered on with nothing other than spectacular results and superior and friendly service. Thank you, Cassidy, Mariah, and everyone at Marketing 360. You've all done a fabulous job.

Pros: It works as promised with zero hiccups.

Cons: I would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2017
Joshua M.
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"Consistent Results"

Pros: What brought me to Marketing 360 was a large number of features included with the software. Not only was having all of my marketing tools in one place convenient, but it also saved me money. The implementation team was great and exceeded my expectations by getting my website built faster than they said it would. I have done business with several marketing companies over my several years in business, and I will say that my ads with Marketing 360 have been the most successful. My representative is always working to optimize my marketing and has had my PPC campaign convert higher than previous representatives I have had in the past. Last week, my PPC conversion rate was at 42%! I would highly recommend Marketing 360 to anyone.

Cons: I like to break my bills down to weekly intervals if possible. With Marketing 360, I can only pay bi-weekly. I would love to be able to pay my monthly invoice weekly.

by Madwire on 12/07/2019

Thank you for the review Joshua! We are incredibly pleased that you are finding success with Marketing 360. We designed the platform to include everything that a small business owner would need and we are glad that you enjoy the software. We strive to only hire the best people in the industry and expect them to provide the finest customer service around. Thank you for the kind words Joshua, we are excited to see your success in the future and will keep working to help you succeed.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2019
Hannah T.
Communications Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2019

"Great software - Totally aware of our marketing spend and emails campaigns"

Comments: This software and company has been great to work with. Our marketing exec, representative has helped our business to grow and he's taught us a lot about marketing in the process. I appreciate a company and exec that takes time to make sure we know what is going on, what is working well, and areas that the company can improve on.

Pros: We utilize the email marketing software in a big way. We run automations for all of the products that we sell and the Marketing360 software allows easy tracking and great insight to reach our customers even better. I also like that I can see where every dollar is spent. I can see every ad, every keyword, every detail about our demographic that we're targeting... very helpful and transparent.

Cons: It can be a little glitchy... like the numbers are sometimes off or it will say that it is signing everyone up for every email list in the CRM portion but then automatically unsubscribes them. This hasn't affected anything negatively, but it is a little confusing sometimes.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Isabella H.
Isabella H.
Project Analyst
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2020

"Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams."

Comments: We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

Pros: I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

Cons: It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2020
Heather B.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2018

"Fantastic product and customer service!"

Comments: My overall experience with the product and customer service has been exceptional. I was very nervous about learning a new system but I knew I needed a program like this in order to grow and to be able to communicate with my clients and potential clients in the most professional way possible. I love the templates that are available, the training tutorials, the options for sending to different groups, the ability to set up campaigns and automated communication, and the freedom to use it in the way that best suits my business and needs. I've just touched the surface of what's available to me and I look forward to tapping into all of the features that Marketing 360 has to offer.
What I've loved as much or more, is the customer service from the staff. They have been SO professional in their communication with me and their follow up to make sure I am using the features in the best way possible. They are there to answer my questions, as silly as they may be, and they do it with a smile and friendly voice. All of the people I have spoken to or emailed with have been very knowlegeable and timely in their responses. They have given me great ideas on how I can better market my company.
I've also referred a friend to Marketing 360 and she has had the same experience. She's loving the product and has told me how much she loves working with the staff.
I really can't recommend it enough. If you're looking for a way to take your business up a notch, look no further.

Pros: There are several things that I'm loving about this software. I started using it about 6 months ago and I have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I've used programs similar in function to this before but this one is the most comprehensive and easy to use. They have also done a great job of offering tutorial videos that have been very helpful! I love all of features it offers for sorting and filtering. I can send communication to my clients and mailing list in just a few easy steps.

Cons: Hmmm, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. I'm loving this tool for my company.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2018
Nick J.
Managing partner
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2019

"Love it!!"

Pros: I love how easy it is to use and the support from any team member including Rep. It helps our company grow and make more money!

Cons: I wish I had found the software sooner than I did.

by Madwire on 12/07/2019

Thank you for the great review Nick! We are excited to help you grow even more and make even more money! Thanks again Nick!

• Reviewed on 19/06/2019
Medical practitioner
Medical Practice, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2019

"Owner of the business must need Marketing 360"

Comments: If any business owner I met first I recommended this software. Because this is software which I want it mean which any business man wants . Every thing is in one place . I highly suggest this software. Don’t think about any doubt. If you use this software you really in to this software.

Pros: This is best software the person who wish to have a good business. Because I am telling it has many features who want to have a good business. They are website designs , social targeting ads, multivariate test , website visitor tracking any many things.

Cons: I do not have any thing to mention here. Because I don’t see any least thing in this software. I really happy to use this software.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2019
Bw W.
Marketing advisor
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2017

"Highly Recommended Marketing Partner"

Comments: We knew exactly what we wanted in design and wording so Marketing360 let us control and manage initial work to get the site up and running. The marketing department has been professional, timely, responsive, easy to deal with, and an outstanding experience overall. We really like our contact and she has given the extra effort to keep us a very happy customer.

Pros: Can be scaled to your required level of need.
Great customer support.
Responsive, professional, great return for the investment.

Cons: Time getting the site designed and ready to launch.
Templates are okay but recommend being creative and go beyond templates for your design.
Write your own copy.

• Reviewed on 23/03/2017
Marketing Coordinator
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2019

"Marketing360 Review"

Comments: Great company, great service, overall I give them a 10 out of 10.

Pros: I love the service. They are a great company, very good at what they do. They offer great insight into marketing strategies and I couldn't be more happy with them.

Cons: I feel they can be pricey in the sense that every thing that they do you get charged for. They are good at what they do so it makes it worth it but the cost can be difficult.

by Madwire on 16/09/2019

We appreciate the review! We are thankful for exceptional clients like yourself and we love seeing your success. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 12/09/2019
Heather G.
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2018

"The best marketing platform out there!"

Pros: The Marketing 360 platform is super easy to use and navigate, even for someone like me who does not know that much about online marketing. The platform shows you any information you need to know with easy to understand percentages and graphs. The Marketing 360 team is super fast at resolving any issues you may have and are some of the most pleasant and courteous customer service professionals I have ever encountered.

Cons: I not experienced any cons with this software.

by Madwire on 10/09/2018

Hi Heather! It's always nice to see a review from such a long-time customer. Thanks so much for taking the time! David has had a great time working with you over the years.

I love hearing about your experience with our team. We strive to treat every client the way we would want to be treated ourselves - with respect. It takes a lot of guts to trust someone with the role of marketing your business. Thanks so much for your continued support!

• Reviewed on 07/09/2018
Caroline L.
Director of Marketing
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2019

"A True Partner"

Comments: Marketing 360 is a true partner and simply an extension of our digital marketing team. As we built our marketing infrastructure and reporting, the M360 team worked with us to ensure all points of customer engagement were tracking properly and delivering accurate results that we could rely on. Now we can see the power of our marketing efforts and make strategic pivots that will help us reach our goals.

Pros: The Marketing 360 dashboard is very robust and allows for multiple custom views of digital marketing performance. It's also very easy to drill down to specific campaigns to understand engagement and conversion.

Cons: It does not include results for paid campaigns(Facebook and LinkedIn) and a separate report must be pulled. It also doesn't show the number of followers to our social pages which would be nice to have in one spot to understand the full engagement picture.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2019
Lorrie C.
Owner/Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2017

"Best Marketing Company"

Comments: We are seeing a significant increase in traffic to our website and our revenues are increasing.

Pros: Over the past several years, we have grown our business through partnerships with multiple marketing companies. It has been a challenge to find a company with the knowledge and experience to meet the unique needs of our business. Until now! The Alpha Team at Madwire/Marketing 360 have proven to be the perfect fit. They immediately engaged in learning all aspects of our business and have developed strategies that have proven to be effective in increasing traffic to our site and engaging our customers. In addition, their team approach includes us as owners/managers in the discussion process, resulting in making informed decisions to further our business. The team makes themselves easily accessible, and we have found their responsiveness to be top notch. Most impressive is the significant growth in visitors to our site and immediate revenue increase. No need to look any further for a marketing company to handle your business needs. We can't imagine a better choice than Madwire/Marketing 360!

• Reviewed on 13/08/2017
Lucas W.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2016

"Definitely Worth Every Penny!"

Comments: I am a small window tinting company in the Nashville area. After having various bad experiences with similar companies. I decided to trust in Marketing 360 after viewing some online videos. I was in a bad situation with the last company. Promises weren't being kept, my placement was tumbling my store was tanking and I needed a new website as well as google placement like stat. The team at 360 crunched a website and got my placement up in less than two weeks. Now after a year with the crew we have noticed a 20% increase in closing sales. The phone is constantly ringing and can't be happier with what the service has provided us. Most of all they were understanding in the fact that we needed a serious overhaul in a very short period of time. The window was so small that it felt near impossible to accomplish in the off season for my industry and cash flow at the time. Now we have increased budget with them and are looking to utilize the social media tools that they offer as well. Very Very Satisfied!

Pros: Very informative

Cons: Kind of confusing of not a techy kind of person.

by Madwire on 25/08/2016

Lucas, thank you for your partnership and giving us an opportunity to be apart of getting your business on track. We look forward to the many more years of partnering with you and your business.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2016
Bonnie S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2019

"Marketing 360 just makes "Scents"!"

Comments: We have had a wonderful experience with Marketing 360. The software is so comprehensive and user friendly and for us the most important reason is the support we receive from our Account Manager and the supporting staff that he connects us with. They work with us so well - and truly care about our business.

Pros: It is very easy to use, and has so many features. The templates are easy to work with, the email marketing is simple - more important the support we receive from our team is amazing - especially our representative. He really cares about our business, which is a non profit, he always is thinking of ways to help us achieve our mission.

Cons: there is only one tiny feature I would love to see added - an easy way to find and delete duplicate entries.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2019
Tasha M.
Marketing Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2018

"Amazing!"

Comments: Free up resources within our company.

Pros: Centralized dashboard to monitor all online presences and performance which would normally take multiple platforms to see. One stop shop plus entire team working for you to help your business grow.

Cons: Setup takes a while but once set up, easy to use. Sometimes it goes in a cue to get updates and they have many clients so it isn't instant. The templates are hard to modify and aren't always mobile friendly.

by Madwire on 11/07/2018

Tasha, thank you for your feedback. We are proud to offer an all encompassing solution to business marketing needs. Our support team and your marketing professionals are always here to help you navigate and understand the details of the dashboard and statistics. All boats rise together and we are so excited to continue to help grow your business.

• Reviewed on 28/05/2018
Petra W.
Doctor of Naturopathy
Alternative Medicine, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"Bad Business a SCAM"

Comments: AWFUL

Pros: The software is not great! They are very disrespectful had problems in the past with communication too big of a company to handle your account they have too many on staff and stuff didn't get done. Your account is handed down to too many people and you have to talk to too many people to get it done. I thought I would give them another chance to see if they could do better but they again bad communication if one representive has a problem with you they don't give you a chance! The client is always right not the other way around?? Very disappointed in this business back then and even now. The software sounds so great but Yodle is better! I don't have problems with marketing companies just if they perform correctly this one is a SCAM and I feel for it once. I READ the bad reviews on this company before considering going back got nothing but phone calls told them I was looking at all my options and it just went from we want to work with you to WE ARE NOT THE RIGHT BUSINESS FOR YOU. WOW IN AMAZEMENT I WAS GOING TO SPEND 7,000-10,000 ON PPC ADS but not now. I guess they thought I was kidding I wasn't. I'll post this everywhere if you are a business owner don't fall for the high Pressure Sales Tactic I wanted to check what other business they have done guess they can't back up what they can actually do. DON'T GO HERE YODLE IS THE BEST BANG OR JUMPFLY!

Cons: AWFUL YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS WORKING ! SCAM

by Madwire on 12/02/2021

Hi, Petra. Our software has changed and improved significantly since 2013 when we last worked together. We provide full transparency within the platform, so you can see the results you are getting from Google, Bing, etc. And we know we are not the best fit for every business. If we believe that our team or technology is not the best fit for your needs for whatever reason, we are going to be honest about that. We want every small business to find a partner that best meets their specific needs, whether that's us or another solution.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2020
Emily R.
Web Developer
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2017

"Lifesaving Customer Support"

Comments: My company has been working with Brock Edgar at madwire for many years now and we have seen nothing but success and growth in every project we have given him. My personal experience with him and this program has been beyond what I could have ever expected when I was first brought on. Marketing 360 is as clear to understand as any marketing profile this diverse could be. Once you get a feel for the platform itself, the ability to understand what this team is doing for you is easy. I would highly recommend this program and this company.

Pros: The ease of understanding all the complex decisions this team is making in marketing my brands.

• Reviewed on 17/03/2017
Emily C.
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2017

"Great experience with our Madwire rep! The software portal could be improved."

Pros: I like the ability to view campaign results in one place. However, the information is not always reliable or accurate, which can be frustrating. It would also be helpful to be able to see in real time the total ad credits we have used in a given time period.

Cons: I like the ability to view campaign results in one place. However, the information is not always reliable or accurate, which can be frustrating. It would also be helpful to be able to see in real time the total ad credits we have used in a given time period.

by Madwire on 19/12/2017

Emily, thank you for the insights! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work with you.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2017
Jorge S.
Printing
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2017

"Marketing 360 does a great job!"

Comments: I have been using Madwire/Marketing 360 for nearly 4 years. They have helped me establish an excellent web presence. They are very responsive to my needs and are always willing to go above and beyond. My rep, does a great job for me and insures that I get real value for the dollars I spend. I would highly recommend Madwire/Marketing 360.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2017
Peter G.
Pres
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2018

"They are simply amazing! My rep treats my business as if it was her own."

Comments: Sales!

Pros: Ease of use. It is very user friendly even if you are not very tech smart. It get s the job done is a quick and easy way.

Cons: There are no negatives I can think of. I have never had and issue and use it almost daily. Perfect for me.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2018
Andrew W.
Attorney
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2020

"Great service!"

Pros: The staff at Marketing360 do an outstanding job, they are responsive and they have met all of my expectations. I highly recommend them!

Cons: At times I need help understanding the functionality of the administrative functions to manage my site, but I don't this is more on my end.

• Reviewed on 02/02/2020
Brenda B.
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Comments: As a small company that is just trying to launch a new brand, I can honestly state that Marketing 360 and our team at Mad Wire was a game changer. Having used another company's services prior, our company saw a dramatic difference in our sales and we know that we are on the right track for success. Customer Service in particular is what sets this company apart the most. Staff is very knowledgeable, professional and very engaging. They took the time to get to know what our business needs are which is the most essential step in recommending and implementing a marketing plan that will work for our business. They have made recommendations that catered to our needs and budget. Most importantly they made a difference by in our business by increasing our sales and have put a strategy in place for future success. Thank you

Pros: Easy to use

• Reviewed on 31/03/2017
Jonathan D.
Motion Pictures & Film, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Great addition to your business"

Comments: All-in-one marketing department for my business. I can call my point person and they delegate with all the teams. I feel as if my marketing department is a call away. They are very knowledgable.

Pros: It's very user friendly. I'm very happy with this software.

Cons: Not sure if they have but I would like to have a mobile app

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018