15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Zoho Campaigns

Create, send, and track effective email and SMS campaigns that help you build lasting relationships with your leads and contacts.

Learn more about Zoho Campaigns

Pros:

It enables to create and manage different sorts of campaigns. It has many features that make the web version of the product very useful.

Cons:

My role isn't creating the campaigns but I know sometimes there are errors that wrong emails get sent out. May be user error on our admin.

Zoho Campaigns ratings

4.1
4.3
4.2
4.4

8.1/10

Zoho Campaigns has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 288 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho Campaigns before?

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant in Panama
Chemicals, 51–200 Employees

Advantages of using Zoho to create and document a successful digital marketing campaign.

Comments: It is an excellent tool, the campaign management is very complete, as well as the role administration for the assignment of tasks within Zoho. It guarantees the number of email outputs for each period of time that we want to establish, design default templates, have generalized views of our campaign, and much more. It also allows us to inform senior management of the results achieved and how leads become customers.

Pros:

Zoho Campaigns makes it possible for us to launch entire marketing campaigns with a couple of clicks and without having to hire an advertising agency, which has really allowed us to reduce costs and increase leads in the organization. It is one of the most powerful and easy-to-use tools currently on the market, and it guarantees us to manage the monitoring of our campaigns to get our products and services to the correct audience.

Cons:

Every good campaign requires good research, which is why we must fully consider, carry out a preliminary investigation of other digital marketing campaigns that have been carried out related to our product, plan in advance the objectives to be achieved in the short, medium and In the long term, research our competition well, find out what they are doing now, and after that, through Zoho campaigns, design in the tool the way we can communicate our added value.

Paul
Paul
VP Sales in US
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

This product fits small businesses for newsletters and training emails.

Comments: Excellent platform for our email needs. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Pros:

I love how simple it was to setup and how easy it is to create new campaigns and emails.

Cons:

The email editing feature can be more simplistic. There are a lot of clicks and you have to redo the TXT version each time.

Roja ji
Solution manager in India
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Way to Target audience

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Zoho is an user friendly interface and it's very easy to use.They have different types of features and plans for people requirements Very simple social media marketing.Customer support also good

Cons:

I don't have any kind of issues with Zoho campaigns.

JJ
Marketing Strategist in US
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

I feel like I'm a beta tester.

Comments: Clunky, slow and an overall terrible user experience. From a distance, it looks shiny with a ton of functionality. But when you actually start using it, you'll see a myiad of small aesthetics that don't look right (loading bar doesn't extend full width, loading dots are blurred) and the loading times are among the slowest for any software I've ever used. Now all of those things are OK, because functionality is what matters the most, right? This would be true if the functionality of the platform actually worked as intended. We've run into issues like: -Duplicating a workflow gets stuck and never duplicates. The bug required Zoho team to fix it on their side which took 3-5 business days.
-Changing a font color for an HTML email doesn't work. You'll see the updated font color in the HTML code, and in the email preview you will see the font color you want. But when you send the email, the font color is almost always wrong.
-Their simple condition filter in their workflow component didn't work originally. I had to speak to their engineering team twice to show them the problem, and then they fixed it 5 days later.
The list goes on and on. I wish this program just worked and I didn't have to write this review. The one good thing about this software is that their customer service team is very responsive, and they normally fix the problems. But again, I feel like I'm a beta tester working with them through all of these bugs. I don't recommend this software to anyone.

Pros:

Campains has a lot of features out of the box and is a very affordable option for startups looking for an email solution.

Cons:

This entire platform is riddled with bugs, quirks, and errors that make your job so much harder. When things don't work, you normally assume you're doing it wrong with most software. Not with Zoho Campaigns. When things don't work, it's most likely broken on their side. 3 months into using this software every day, and we've already reported 3 different instances where their software was not working as intended. If I was getting this software for free, that would be OK. But since we're paying hundreds of dollars each month to use it, this is not acceptable.

Siraj
Master Franchisee in Australia
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Best Email CRM

Comments: My overall experience with Zoho Campaigns has been positive. The platform's intuitive interface, comprehensive features, and reliable customer support have greatly facilitated efficient email marketing campaigns and enhanced audience engagement, contributing to successful marketing endeavors

Pros:

What I like most about Zoho Campaigns is its comprehensive and user-friendly platform, enabling seamless management of email campaigns, streamlined contact organization, and detailed performance tracking, all contributing to enhanced marketing strategies and improved customer engagement.

Cons:

Zoho Campaigns could benefit from more advanced reporting features and improved integration capabilities with certain platforms, ensuring a more holistic and streamlined marketing experience for users.

Harry
Director of Operations in US
Medical Devices, 51–200 Employees

Excellent Value

Comments: Since we've begun using Zoho Campaigns we've found the initial setup to be pretty smooth. The user interface is helpful and intuitive when setting up campaigns. Zoho Campaigns has allowed us to reach more leads than ever before and has kept everything very organized so we know what is going on.

Pros:

Zoho Campaigns is ideal for small to medium sized businesses who want access to big business marketing tools. They make it very easy to setup contacts, create campaigns, and track campaign performance. Before we using a very manual process, but Zoho and streamlined everything and made it very simple.

Cons:

The Zoho training was not the best, but we found that we are able to learn most of the features on our own and have been happy overall.

Makhdum
Campaign Manager in India
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use and cost effective

Pros:

It's cost-effective and easy to implant with any platform. It also provides an agency portal which is very helpful for agency

Cons:

It's take time to populate data after the campaign you launch

Stuart
Sales Manager in UK
Design, 11–50 Employees

Email Marketing

Pros:

Easy to use. easy to add images tables etc... and easy to format the email.

Cons:

I found setting up lists a little bit confusing and takes a while to get used to.

Rahul
Growth Director in India
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Best Campaigns Platform

Comments: Excellent so far. It has eased our lives quiet a bit.

Pros:

Ease of working User Friendly Interface Doesnt require one to be a rocket scientist to operate it

Cons:

So far, nothing has made us dislike it.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Using Zoho Campaigns for Newsletter

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

We used Zoho Campaigns for sending community newsletter for some months. It was good for it did not have enough features, and was quite difficult to grasp at first. The main advantage is you can easily connect with your Zoho email accounts of course :)

Cons:

Lacks ease of functionalities and if you consider this, it could be expensive compared to other providers

Zoho Response

last week

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with Zoho Campaigns. We appreciate your feedback, and would like to know more about your requirements. Our goal is to provide the best possible experience to our users. We'd request you to drop an email to [email protected] with your suggestions

Marketing & Advertising, 5,001–10,000 Employees

An Effective Tool for Automated Email Marketing

Comments: My overall experience with Zoho Campaigns has been positive. I found the platform to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. I was able to quickly get up and running with the platform, as it offers helpful tutorials and support. I appreciated the automation features, which enabled me to save time and increase efficiency. I also found the reporting and analytics to be useful in tracking the performance of my campaigns. That being said, I did find the design options to be limited and the price to be a bit higher than some of its competitors.

Pros:

1. Automation Capabilities: Zoho Campaigns offers triggers and scheduled emails, allowing users to increase efficiency by automating their campaigns.2. Connectivity: With Zoho Campaigns, users can sync data across their entire organization, as it integrates with a variety of third-party apps, such as Salesforce and Google Analytics.3. Detailed Reports: The platform provides users with in-depth reporting and analytics to track the performance of their campaigns.4. A/B Testing: Zoho Campaigns enables users to compare different versions of their emails to determine which performs the best.5. Mobile Optimization: Zoho Campaigns emails have been optimized for mobile devices, so that recipients can view them clearly on their phones or tablets.

Cons:

1. Contact List Limitations: Zoho Campaigns does not support contact list imports from external sources.2. Design Restrictions: The platform does not offer a wide range of design options, which may reduce the creativity of users.3. Automation Limitations: Depending on the size of a user's contact list, the automation capabilities of Zoho Campaigns may be limited.4. Limited Support: Zoho Campaigns does not offer telephone support, making it difficult for users to get assistance quickly.

Derek
Web Developer in US
Graphic Design, Self Employed

A power tool... when it's working properly

Comments: Overall, the experience has been good, but it's taken a lot of work to get to this point. Admittedly, we may be stretching the system a bit more than the average user, but we're not doing anything groundbreaking. I've had to (through testing and trial-and-error) get everything working myself because often times the first-tier of support doesn't understand the software that well. Second-tier support has almost always been extremely helpful, but you're usually stuck waiting a couple days to hear back from them.

Pros:

We're using workflows in Campaigns to send automated messages based on customer data, and have created quite the intricate web of workflows over the last year. While it's taken some trial-and-error to get things where we want, we have a 12-week long program that runs without any user input, allowing us to focus on elements of the program that DO require our attention. One of the main reasons we went with Zoho Campaigns (and CRM) was the monthly cost compared to other options.

Cons:

There are occasional times when the workflows fail to run properly, and this causes me MAJOR headaches. For example, I have a weekly workflow that starts on Tuesday morning with an email, then sends another email on Friday, and finishes with a move to the "next week" workflow the following Tuesday. If the system hiccups and "misses" the window for that Friday email, the user sits in the workflow until NEXT Friday, and does not move on to the next week as they should. As a result, I've had to build failsafes into my workflows that allow me to manually force folks into our out of weeks (ugh!).

Deepa
Deepa
Campaign Specialist in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Started my Email Marketing carrier with Zoho Campaign

Pros:

I started my email marketing carrier with Zoho Campaign. The user interface is simple and easy to use. We can integrate this with Zoho CRM. Easy to upload contacts, Create segment, Manage unsubscribers and check user activity. Best fit for sending regular newsletter.

Cons:

The majority of emails sent end up reaching SPAM or Promotional folder. Takes more than usual time to complete IP warm up.

Bhuavneswaran
Marketer in India
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Amazing Product

Comments: Zoho Camapaigns are our go to email marketing solution that we use to send updates to our customers.

Pros:

It's native integrations with Zoho CRM another zoho ecosystem, are amazing. We are able to use these tools to dynamically segment our users and send them the weekly and daily news reports that you want to send. Also, the automatic unsubscribed users across all the email list is also a great feature so we don't annoy our users again and again who want to be removed.

Cons:

Maybe one thing that I dislike about Zoho campaigns is that they could actually work on a lot more customization and it comes to graphs and charts. But then maybe this is very specific to my industry, but I think adding on top of that would be super useful for us.

Sadhan
Digital Marketing Manager in India
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Best ever software used for Email Campaigns

Comments: Yes I am using since late 2017 and day by day they are improving their features. Their customer support is amazing. I never seen such amazing support provide by any other company.

Pros:

There is whole bunch of features they have placed for email marketing campaigns, we used templates where advanced design with call to action segment added, we just putted our information and created our campaign. There is integration method works very smoothly

Cons:

As such I haven't discovered, but yes they can add more IT & Web Services related templates, so user will easily pickup their desired design in that particular field.

Natalia
Natalia
Graphic Designer in Mexico
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use email marketing tool

Comments: When you are already working with Zoho CRM it makes it easier to send campaigns and have a better database management.

Pros:

It is easy to use, you can create your own HTML campaign, use a template or the drag and drop builder. If you use it with other Zoho products you can sync the database available or upload you own. You can schedule the campaigns in your time zone or in the recipient time zone.

Cons:

The drag and drop has some bugs from time to time and the platform performs better when you use it with other Zoho products.

Jeff
Jeff
Ceo in Brazil
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Best Platform for Small Business

Comments: Always be ok, nothing to say about it.

Pros:

Integrations with CRM and another solutions Zoho like: Zoho Sign, Zoho Bigin, Zoho CRM and Zoho Mail.

Cons:

Automations with channels. Using WhatsApp, SMS and Emails integrated.

hichem
IT manager in France
Computer Networking, 2–10 Employees

easy to use, and reduce the working time.

Pros:

. An easy interface so you can learn it very fast. . Have a perfect and nice dashboard, so you can manage the progress of your campaign. . The price to the value reasonable compared with other similar services. .Zoho invoices are very useful and help a lot in tracking the payments. . You will the social media campaigns which is very important now maybe even more important than email marketing. .And they always have new fetures from time to time.

Cons:

. The most thing I don't like it In Zoho that you can't make your own campaign from scratch. .you are limited with the templates that they provided it to you. .to set up your account it can a little bit hard and tricky, but after that evry thing go smoothly

Jim
CEO in Georgia
Online Media, 2–10 Employees

Better than alternatives

Comments: Very satisfied. Highly recommended.

Pros:

I tried many email services as a marketer. Zoho Campaigns is better in terms of price, speed and simplicity. Now it takes 1 minute for me to send my campaigns.

Cons:

Please add more contact limits per subscripition.

Nicholas
Software Support Technician in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Zoho Campaigns has increased our visibility to our customer base for getting out to the world.

Pros:

It has allowed us to create some exciting campaigns and marketing tools to get visibility to our customer base. Overall it has increased our income by a lot in the last year since we start to use the Campaigns feature. My CEO and COO are excited to see what the next year will bring as this feature grows and we grow with it.

Cons:

Zoho has knocked this feature out of the park and I have zero cons to say about it at this time. Keep creating awesome software guys.

kim
division manager in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use, after you do it a couple of times

Comments: It is easy to start a campaign and from the analytics see he opens it, call them while your email is still fresh in their minds, then move onto the next step.

Pros:

You can use their stock templates or create your own. Adding pictures is very easy, along with call to action buttons. The Zoho team test it before you send it out to make sure it will work in all formats.

Cons:

You can't resend a campaign without cloning it.

Reunaldo
Reunaldo
Senior Data Analyst in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 501–1,000 Employees

Zoho Campaigns: Reviews

Pros:

What I like best about Zoho Campaigns is how simple it is to use. The interface is simple and straightforward, making it simple to create, customize, and send marketing campaigns. Furthermore, Zoho Campaigns provides powerful features for effectively segmenting customers and tracking performance metrics to help you optimize your campaigns.

Cons:

I didn't like how limited the design options in Zoho Campaigns were. It was difficult to create truly unique and eye-catching graphics and visuals for my campaigns. Furthermore, the analytics and reporting features were not as robust as I would have liked.

Kyle
Director of Franchise Development in US

Easy to use

Comments: Overall, we are happy with the program compared to franconnect.

Pros:

We are able to customize our campaigns to do exactly what we want. Automated emails is essential drawing interest for our different franchise brands.

Harish
Business Development Manager in India
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Must Try Over Competitors

Comments: Overall its been good 12 months. Looking forward to another good 12 months.

Pros:

Easy to use and very much simplified for dummies

Cons:

I really dont think i hate anything about Zoho Campaigns. Its amazing.

Milthon
Milthon
CEO in Dominican Republic

I like the Zoho Camaign because I can integrate, use and create a campaing in very easy way

Comments: Easy to use, integrations and the effective it is when sending email campaigns

Pros:

I love this software because it allows me to send massive email campaigns for an incredibly good price, it is easy to use and, best of all, you can synchronize it with your CRM database, allowing you to create much more effective marketing campaigns based on the information of your database

Cons:

The monthly payment is a bit high for the number of shipments allowed per month, I would like it to be more economical and second, improve the platform a bit since it looks a bit old compared to other services