HR Partner Reviews

by HR Partner

Filter by:

• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.9/5

About HR Partner

Simple, all-inclusive online HR Management system. Includes leave tracking, employee onboarding, recruitment, performance mgt and more.

Learn more about HR Partner

Lonnie J.
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2020

"The Complete HR Management Package"

Comments: HR Partner is much better than the previous HR software we used. Switching to HR Partner was the best decision we could have made, having all employee information in a glance has made our life and work easier.

Pros: HR Partner has all the information we need about every employee, it is easy to use, it allows us to have different leave policies and holidays depending on the location of our staff, so we can personalize it according to our needs. The note system is great to keep a record of every detail we need to review in the future. It is flexible and intuitive and it has a lot of extra options other systems don’t have like recruitment and a document library where all training documents or manuals can be uploaded. Overall is a very complete system that covers every employee aspect we need.

Cons: The only issue I have is with the automatic leave accruals, I’m using the Upfront option where the employee will be allocated the entire default allowance at the start of the employment and every anniversary thereafter but I wish there was an option here where you can start the allowance on a certain date and not on the anniversary date.

by HR Partner on 19/02/2020

Hi Lonnie, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that HR Partner is helping you keep your HR records much more organized.
Also, I wanted to let you know that we do have the ability to have leave allocated on a certain date that you can define. If you haven't found this yet, please contact our support and we'll help you with this.
All the best, Fiona

• Reviewed on 14/02/2020
Angela H.
Executive Assistant
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2019

"Great product!"

Pros: I like the ease of use and the variety of features. HR Partner is well designed and intuitive for new users. It also has a lot of the features we need, which is what made it stand out against its competitors. Their support is also quick and helpful, even with the difference in time zones.

Cons: There are a few features we wished were available like automatically calculating for federal holidays that all employees are given off and setting a maxed amount of hours per person without a new leave policy for each person. However, HR Partner has taken our feature requests and implemented multiple of them and we appreciate that collaboration.

by HR Partner on 27/08/2019

Hi Angela,
Thank you for your lovely review. We're glad to hear HR Partner is helping make your job easier.
With the federal holidays, you can now upload all the holidays for your country. See here - https://prnt.sc/oxz4p2
I hope this helps and please feel free to continue making suggestions :)
Regards, Fiona

• Reviewed on 26/08/2019
Shaun B.
Senior Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2017

"HRPartner is really good"

Pros: - I was looking for software that will help us track paid time off (leave) and I found software that can help us with dozens of other HR needs that I didn't realize we needed including recruitment (job postings, integration with Glassdoor, etc.), employee documentation, sick day tracking, org charts, onboarding/termination checklists, online employee requests, pay scale tracking, position and location tracking, and much more. - The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. Seriously fantastic. They have representatives around the world that can help companies in any time zone. We are in the Eastern (USA) time zone and I have had help from Australia early in the morning and Alaska later in the day. Responses always come in a few seconds. - They are open and very quick to fulfill feature requests. I don't know if I just have good ideas, or if HRPartner is just one of the most effective development teams I have seen in years, but I have requested half a dozen changes and every single one has been added except one. The last one was a timeclock module, and they have said that they are building one that should be rolled out in the next few weeks. Based on their track record, I have no doubt it will be added. - I can tell that the HRPartner team is not huge. I have chatted directly with the CEO. But in this case, that seems like a good thing. It makes them very nimble and able to provide great service and to meet my needs quickly.

Cons: - The software/website is fairly new which means that many features are coming soon.
- Some nice-to-have features are still pending.
- There are limited integrations: only one payroll integration (Xero) and only one recruiting integration (Glassdoor)

• Reviewed on 05/12/2017
Donna S.
Bookkeeper
Civil Engineering, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"HR Partner clearly LOVE their clients!"

Comments: With HR Partner we can effectively monitor all of our employees' renewable memberships, licences etc without using spreadsheets anymore which was labourious and unreliable! All of our information and documents are stored in one place and easy to find instead of being scattered across multiple folders on the server, and I love the asset feature which allows me to quickly look up who has which computer or phone etc. Overall HR Partner is streamlining and simplifying the whole process and is so lovely to use!

Pros: I am very thankful that I found HR Partner. Being able to initially trial the program was a tremendous benefit and they were so patient and helpful during that time; they never once made me feel like I was wasting their time – I can’t thank them enough.
Their responses to my questions during setup, integration and beyond have been prompt and personal and the team is always open to suggestions. The program is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate, yet it can be used to accomplish an enormous amount and is highly flexible. With the Xero integration up and running, the leave application & approval process is a breeze.
The team are available via email, on-line chat and even phone, which is rare and wonderful in an industry which is rapidly becoming very depersonalised. They clearly love their clients and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons: I haven't found anything to dislike. The team are so easy to talk to and so easy to get hold of that any issues (few as they have been!) are quickly resolved. They are open to suggestions and happy to implement changes where possible.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2019
Kurt D.
Director of Operations
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"Best HR tracking system out there!"

Comments: Every time we have contacted support to look into an issue we found them extremely responsive. Many of the issues were a result in something we were doing incorrectly but they still worked to resolve the issue.

Pros: We looked around for a simple to use HR tracking system to replace our outdated in house access based system and it was hard to find something that had the features we needed without tons of things we didn't. We love the employee's note section where we keep detailed notes about every employee. Also, the recruiting module has simplified our hiring process. There are too many things to list but we highly recommend this software. As a call center we need to keep detailed notes for every interaction we have with employees and this system allows us to accomplish this need.

Cons: I really can't name anything we don't like. Many of the suggestions we gave to improve the system were implemented. No complaints!

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Catherine R.
Office/Acct Manager
Online Media, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Human Resources is now efficient and company risk has been dramatically reduced with HR Partner"

Comments: As a growing organization, we have gone from no official HR tracking to having HR Partner fully implemented and scalable across our organization. This is complete with 'signable' employee handbooks, employee records for payroll, electronics and equipment tracking, recruiting and on-boarding, etc., all in one space. Implementing HR Partner has alleviated stress across management not only due to the ability to collate documents and time-off requests in one central location, but the ability to have checks and balances in place company-wide.

Pros: The overall ease of use, layout and functionality was my main attraction to HR Partner. The platform is intuitive, with a plethora of options and the ability to personalize features was wonderful. The support from the team and online tutorials only made the set up process even easier.

Cons: Nothing. Any time I had a question, the support team was readily available.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Sally J.
HR Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2019

"So glad I found HR Partner"

Comments: After spending a lot of time researching HR software, I was so pleased to have found HR Partner. It has helped massively with the general record keeping for my employees and also with recruitment. I no longer have to keep lots of spread sheets. I like the fact each employee can see their training records and certificates. I look forward to learning what new additions HR Partner will introduce over the coming years.

Pros: The ease of use of the employee portal and the fact that if the system doesn't do something quite how I needed it to, I just had to email the support centre and more often than not, they changed the system so that it does. Customer service has been the best I have ever received.

Cons: Just a couple of issues with people using different browsers but I think most have been resolved. Not many negatives to be honest which makes this a very good system.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2019
Iris C.
VP, Finance and Operations
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2019

"User Friendly"

Comments: Managing staff leaves

Pros: My team members are very pleased with this software because they find it to be user-friendly and a great way to help them manage their leaves. Our company uses it primarily to streamline leave management and tracking processes. We will be exploring its many features in the near future with the goal of using them on an as needed bases. I highly recommend this software for any HR group!

Cons: I wished I had learned about it earlier. It would have reduced a lot of unnecessary paper work.

by HR Partner on 12/06/2019

Thanks so much for your review, Iris. Streamlining your leave management and making your job easier, is exactly what we set out to do :)

• Reviewed on 11/06/2019
Tom R.
Head of Strategy & Business Development

"Exceptional Customer Service"

Comments: HR Partner has streamlined an essential part of our business. It's also really intuitive to use. 10/10!

Pros: Customer service! You can either go with a huge faceless company and feel like just another cog or go with HR Partner and feel heard. It also has a great looking and easy-to-use dashboard.

Cons: Nothing in particular. I'm excited to see what new features they bring out in 2019 and beyond.

Nadine S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2019

"Intuitive, Affordable and Complete HR Solution"

Pros: It shows me everything I need to see in a snapshot, whether it's employee specific or company-wide. We save so much time bringing what used to be across so many SharePoint folders is now in one place with HR partner. I also love their super dedicated customer support, it's been ace since we joined.

Cons: Nothing so far! It's growing with my company and allowing me to focus on my business.

Jim W.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2017

"HR Partner Review"

Comments: Really well put together SAS package. I have used many and have to say this one really is easy to use and has all the features I need. It can grow with my team and it is flexible enough to cover any changes or updates in my organization.
Your team's responsiveness and feature additions have made this a go-to app for my HR needs. Thank you!

Pros: Easy to use and very fluid.

Cons: I have trouble with the main part of the software (but know how to work around it)... that being the leave balances. What shows up on my employee's page is called a "leave balance" but it is not a balance, it is what is allocated to them. Example, Employee#1 has 10 days allocated to them, and have taken 5 days off from that 10-day allocation. That employee's balance should be 5 days, but the software still shows 10 days. I think it would be helpful for the employee to see their yearly allocation and balance of days remaining. [additional note, most employees will make the allocated days available year to year so being able to reset it per year would be great -and- if an employer needed to make it so it was from hire date to hire date that would be helpful too.

• Reviewed on 03/01/2017
Cofounder and CEO
Defense & Space, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2019

"Powerful and aesthetically pleasing"

Pros: I love how much information it crams into a single screen. The dominance of mobile apps means you don't really see this much nowadays.

Cons: Would have liked to have payroll management inbuilt, though the integration with Xero is great.

Louise M.
HR Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2016

"Very easy to use. Love the reminder feature."

Comments: At first glance, this system seems quite complex, but in reality it is quite easy to use. Thank goodness for the addition of the documentation feature, as this really helped to get to grips with it. Wish they had a payroll system so we won't have to pay two providers, but it integrates well, with minimal need to update employee details in two places. The team seems to enjoy using it too, and I like that I can get my HR assistant to help out yet still prevent her from seeing sensitive data.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2016