15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About monday.com

monday.com is a cloud Work OS, where teams run their projects and everyday work, whether they are in the office, home or on-the-go.

Learn more about monday.com

Pros:

I do like how its helps with organization and timelines...alot have to do list but this one integrates deadlines into the display in a way you can visually see it right away.

Cons:

The layout is confusing and hard to follow the chain of events in each task.

monday.com ratings

4.5
4.4
4.4
4.3

8.4/10

monday.com has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 4,638 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used monday.com before?

Filter reviews (4,638)

Gulam
Gulam
Senior Software Engineer in India
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

My Experience with Monday.com

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience with monday.com has been positive. Its visual clarity, flexibility, and intuitive interface have made project management efficient. However, the pricing could be a concern for smaller teams.

Pros:

I liked the visual clarity, flexibility, and intuitive interface of monday.com. It made project planning and tracking progress straightforward and efficient.

Cons:

The pricing might be high for smaller teams, and some advanced features require higher-priced plans.

Mary
Co-Founder and LXD in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

A One Stop Solution

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, my experience has been very positive and I've suggested Monday.com to clients.

Pros:

I've tried several other tools for project management and found that Monday.com was the easiest for me to set up and use. I like the ability to easily invite guests to specific boards and the built-in commenting feature for files and projects is very helpful. I also like the variety of templates/boards that are available which makes customizing so much easier.

Cons:

The initial set-up was a bit overwhelming but after watching the tutorials and becoming clear on what we needed to do as an organization, things got better. We still aren't using Monday.com to full capacity.

Construction, 2–10 Employees

Constant Technical Issues, Non-inclusive of Small Businesses

1.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: One of the worst experiences i've ever had with, what should be, a task management app. In reality, it is an app that you will waste hundreds of hours dealing with customer service on.

Pros:

The Monday platform, if it ever worked correctly, would be perfect for those just entering project management, or those with limited automation background. It is a simplified and easy-to-use platform.

Cons:

Monday refuses to offer a package, at comparable prices to their competitors. For one, they do not offer packages for teams less of 5 people. They advertise that they do, but you will not have any Gantt Chart or Project Management features for the free version. In addition, I have only been with Monday for one month. My second free trial ended today (was able to get an extension) and throughout the month, there have been multiple website shut-downs. The first was two weeks in and it took 6 days for me to be able to access my account information. In the meantime, I tested their competitors but didn't find any to be as easy to use. Today, I went to pay (reluctantly) for a five person package and establish my account and their website totally crashed again. There is no way to contact customer service and their website status page says the problem is resolved, yet I am unable to even log in. Given the multiple technical issues within one month of using their service, I would advice against using this platform as a business. This has been majorly disruptive to the work flow and tasks are being missed due to being unable to view any of our dashboards. Additionally, when searching online for reviews of Monday.com, you are unable to find any unless they are listed on their website, all showing positive and gleaming reviews, of course. When you go to Reddit, Facebook, etc. you find true reviews of people trying to spread the word that their platform consistently crashes. BEWARE.

Kimberly
office manager in US
Civil Engineering, 2–10 Employees

Managing Projects for business

Comments: Easy to set up and use. User friendly, ability to create multiple boards and invite guests as need basis

Pros:

Ability to create different boards and tag multiple users

Cons:

So many features, we are probably not using them all to its full capacity. Would like an easy way to get staff to use it more

Jolene
Senior Manager of HR and Operations in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Tracked Goals, Projects, Timelines and more

5.0 last month New

Comments: I loved it. I'd use it again in a heart beat

Pros:

It's intuitive, easy to use and pretty simple to set up. I like that I can track in a variety of ways, but it's also not complicated to figure out how to set up a project. I tracked daily tasks, one-time projects, event planning, and much more.

Cons:

They do not offer HIPAA compliance for us, so we had to be careful what we included on the project if there was a reference to something confidential. Staff were also able to see everyone else's board, so security settings were not robust as other products we used.

Retail, 11–50 Employees

Intuitive user interface, simple yet powerful - flexible business tool!

Comments: Very positive. Yes, it's not the cheapest tool, but it's very flexible, customisable, powerful and easy to use that we still love it and speak highly of it - at the end of the day, it's worth it!

Pros:

We can customise different Monday workspaces and boards to do what we need - whether it's a board to manage projects, tasks or to handle and process returns and refunds - the flexibility of Monday makes it so powerful.

Cons:

The pricing can get on the more expensive side when you want to unlock all features, like automations. The premium plan also goes up in increments of 5 users at a time, rather than +1 each time.

Bas
Service Delivery Manager IT in Netherlands
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Very handy projectmanagement tool

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy setup of dashboards and usergroups. Perfect task automation. We use ut a lot through different departments in our company.

Cons:

I can't think of anything to be honest.

Lorena
Lorena
Sales in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Betther than sheet of you dont have to set it up

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I like it, but I dont need all of the features.

Pros:

I like that you can create rules that automatically send notifications and emails for tasks.

Cons:

There are so many features that it requires the smaer o e of the froup to set up the sheets and automations. Otherwise you have to watch tutorials.

Carmen
General Manager in Guatemala
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Our experience with Monday

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: We are very satisfied with this powerful tool

Pros:

It's one of the best tools we have for the project management, we like the fact that a lot of data can be sorted out with different colors. Everything is very customizable.

Cons:

Some features are hard to understand, we need a little bit more comprehension of the platform.

Juan Pablo
Juan Pablo
CEO in Colombia
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Monday is great for everyday essentials

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Monday is great for keeping track of progress in work development, as a workflow creator it greatly streamlines communication processes.

Cons:

Monday’s task management app works awesome when completing projects, I would suggest creating a “Partially Done” option for task completion.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Can't Live Without It

Comments: Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Pros:

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Cons:

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate. 2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Karen
Director of Marketing in US
Construction, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Comments: Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Pros:

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Cons:

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

Comments: Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com
Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Pros:

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration. The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time. The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page. The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Cons:

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic. Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com. Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Nils
CEO / owner in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

No more spreadsheets!

Comments: Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Pros:

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Cons:

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer in US
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A huge assistance in keeping us on track with our job

Comments: As a group, we're making use of Monday.com. I had no idea what to anticipate, but I was pleasantly surprised right away. You should use this program if you want your team to be able to communicate and keep tabs on their progress. You may set up a "dashboard" for each project, assign individuals to each job, set a due date, and so forth.

Pros:

Our company made use of Monday.com. I've had a wonderful time with monday.com. Personal and business endeavors alike benefit from my usage of this tool. Using it, I'm able to get things done. Depending on the team's progress, each assignment might be given to one or more persons. It's the go-to tool for getting things done in general since we can do so much more with it.

Cons:

When more than two persons (3+) are involved in a project, a payment plan is required. A larger crew means a higher price tag. If you know how to utilize the tool effectively, taking a plan is in your best interest monday.com.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer in US
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

Perfect organization with monday.com

Comments: I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

Pros:

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage and helping me finish all my projects successfully. I also like the fact that it has the ability to create and organize tasks, creating to-do lists and reports that help me understand and keep track of my own progress and my team's progress simulatenously, and making it easier to know what to schedule in our calendars and helping us organize our workflows better. Monday.com also has many beautiful templates that adjust to every single project and it has a wide variety of boards that let me choose how to view my project and how to view my tasks.

Cons:

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Monday.com is great for sharing projects in real time

Comments: Because of the volume of customers we serve, monday.com is vital in maintaining order. This helps us organize our many clients' requirements and initiatives so that we may better serve them. We also find it useful for internal communication; we can simply add a tag to the name of the person we want to contact.

Pros:

I really appreciate how straightforward and simple it is to use. They regularly update the site with new features and advice on how to make the most of those features. The speed and quality of their assistance to customers is unparalleled. Our organization couldn't function on a daily basis without Monday.com.

Cons:

At the time, I can't think of anything I despise. Although I have been using it for a while, I continue to learn new ways in which it might benefit our business. So much is available there. In the best possible manner, it is overpowering.

Thomas
Technology Specialist in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Spreadsheets with super powers!

Comments: Monday.com is one of the core tools our staff use and it is so heavily integrated into each department's workflow that we would struggle without it at this point. It is incredibly powerful and a fantastic organizational service for any type of information.

Pros:

We absolutely love how robust Monday.com's features are and how easy they are to use. Each department utilizes Monday.com in different ways, but they all utilize Monday.com DAILY! It is one of our core work tools and without it's organization and collaboration we wouldn't be as efficient as we have become.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve for new users to Monday.com since it has so many features, integrations, and automations available to create the perfect workflow and information management system, specific to your (or your department's) needs. This has caused us to need a bit more time for onboarding new staff to give them a full overview of how their specific department uses Monday.com, but the long term benefits far outweigh the initial time investment.

Mike
Mike
Sr Manager People Operations in US
Hospitality, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Making Repetitive and Manual Tasks More Efficient

Comments: We had a lot of manual (repetitive) tasks that we had to manually track/update. With Monday we were able to eliminate a lot of those and allow us to onboard more people with less staff.

Pros:

I really like how we can build automated emails/actions based on a variety of things (either when a date arrives, something else gets done or somethin gets updated). It really helps to still get the emails out that we want to, when we want to, without having to wait until that day and copy and past templates into Outlook. It also gives us visuals on where things stand and what the team is working on

Cons:

There ALOT of options and things to choose from with the integration/automation lists. Sometimes it is hard to find exactly what you want or have it do what you want without some research. But, once you get used to looking at it differently it makes it a little easier.

Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Monday.com Review

Comments: Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Pros:

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Cons:

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

Kiara
Capture Manager in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Monday.com Is Like Having A Personal Assistant That Remembers Everything

Comments: At Modernized Mobile (MoMo), we rely on Monday.com to keep everything organized and on track. Each morning, our team checks the Monday dashboard to see which tasks need to be completed for clients such as [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Monday allows us to easily delegate tasks and monitor progress, ensuring that projects are completed efficiently and accurately. Monday also helps us communicate with clients seamlessly, allowing us to provide updates and gather feedback in real time. Overall, Monday is a crucial component of MoMo's daily operations and project management process. It allows us to consistently deliver exceptional results for our clients. Thank you Monday for helping us stay on top of it all!

Pros:

One of Monday.com's top features are its customizable workflows, which allow users to tailor their boards according to their specific needs and tasks. Another standout feature is its time tracking system, allowing team members to track the time they spend on each task and project. Monday.com also offers integration options with different programs such as Google Drive and Slack, making it easy for users to share and access important files and information. And last but not least, Monday.com offers mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices, so users can stay productive even when they're on the go. These top features make Monday.com a go-to tool for teams looking to increase their productivity and efficiency.

Cons:

Monday.com is a popular project management tool that allows you to track tasks and team members' progress. While it offers a user-friendly interface and helpful features like calendar integration, there are a few drawbacks to consider before committing to Monday.com. First, the pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for larger teams. Furthermore, Monday.com lacks robust support for file storage and version control, meaning that important documents may become scattered and outdated as your team continues to add new updates. Additionally, the mobile app can be glitchy and lacks some important desktop features, making it difficult for remote team members to stay on top of their tasks. Overall, Monday.com can definitely streamline your project management process, but it's worth weighing the cons before taking the plunge.

Shoaib
Digital analyst in UK
Pharmaceuticals, 201–500 Employees

A great project management tool with great capabilities and features

Comments: We always wanted to get a project management tool that we can use for our projects and tasks management, monday.com has been great for us because that has helped us manage all our tasks and deliver on time.

Pros:

I personally love the activity management and assigning tasks feature, it is simply great. Other than that time tracking feature is great which helps managers to see how much time is being spent on each task. Visualising the board in gannt chart mode is great for presentations to showcase the workload for any user.

Cons:

I would say, that within each of the boards the activity log does not have many things like asana or Trello does. It is slightly more expensive than Trello which offers a free version and asana which has great UX and is highly customisable

Laura M
Laura M
Systems Engineer in US
Medical Devices, 10,000+ Employees

I love using Monday for its ease of use and functionality to manage projects and tasks.

Comments: The time administration and cross-team usefulness is astonishing, the ROI my group and I get from Monday.com underpins the fetched and after that some, we've been able to extend inner efficiencies and offer assistance make strides generally commerce operations capabilities. We progress the organization of teamwork, divide issues into errands and update status so we will work together on ventures, we will communicate more proficiently utilizing Monday.com, all changes are made live and all correspondence with a ask in specific remains together, dispenses with pointless emails, and permits our whole group to see everything related to numerous ventures in one space.

Pros:

Monday.com is always helping to enhance your productivity, the general functionality is amazing, and being able to write updates for each specific job so rapidly makes project management easy, rather than frustrating. What I like best is the organization; prior to implementing this software, all requests were sent via email, making it difficult to keep track of the workload; with Monday.com, my entire team can see what is in the file and know where each request, project in general, and each specific task is.

Cons:

Some of the time, because it is as well total, it can be troublesome to get it each usefulness, on the other hand, I would like to download numerous of the illustrations or send out them to powerpoint/excel so that I can effortlessly share them with other representatives who don't utilize Monday.com. I would energize designers to proceed to center on the client involvement and put the client at the center of their functionality, I wish the reaction time to induce bolster was much quicker, some of the time I have a issue that hinders the workflow of our group and it won't be settled until the following few days, in the event that there was an choice to chat live, investigating would be speedier.

Kerry
Operations Coordinators in Türkiye
Furniture, 51–200 Employees

Excellent from a technical point of view

Comments: Monday.com has revolutionized the way my team works, earning my enthusiastic thumbs-up. The standout benefit for us is the impeccable organization it brings. Customizing boards with specific columns and colors for each project has made tracking tasks simpler and more efficient. The visual nature of the platform ensures that everyone knows exactly where things stand. Additionally, the seamless integration with other tools streamlines our workflow further. Monday.com isn't just a software; it's our productivity partner.

Pros:

I've been using monday.com for our project management, and it's made a huge difference! What I love most is the visual aspect. Creating boards with colorful columns and moving tasks around feels like a game that's actually productive. It's so easy to see what's on track and what needs attention. The customizable statuses are a gem – we use them to mark tasks as "To Do," "In Progress," and "Done." This keeps everyone on the same page. Plus, the automation feature saves time. Tasks magically move to the next stage once we check off specific boxes. It's like having a virtual assistant! Monday.com has transformed the way we work, making it fun and organized.

Cons:

While I find monday.com quite useful, there's one thing that bugs me: the learning curve. At first, the customization options are exciting, but they can also be overwhelming. Setting up boards and columns took time to figure out, and I wish there was a simpler onboarding process. Also, the price feels a bit steep for smaller teams. As we grow, it's becoming a bigger slice of our budget. Don't get me wrong, it's a powerful tool, but I'd appreciate more user-friendly guidance, especially when starting out.

Maria
Publicist in US
Public Relations & Communications, 2–10 Employees

Monday.com is a game changer!

Comments: Monday.com has transformed the way I manage tasks and has elevated team productivity and collaboration. The collaboration features, automations, and integrations make it an absolute powerhouse for anyone looking to supercharge their task management. I wholeheartedly recommend Monday.com to anyone looking for a solution to streamline their workflow and boost productivity.

Pros:

As a PR professional finding a tool that truly enhances task management is key! Monday.com has become a critical part of my team's workflow, making the way I organize and execute tasks simple and easy to follow with other team members and clin

Cons:

There was nothing I disliked about monday.com