• Overall

About Hexnode UEM

An all in one solution for iOS, fireOS, Macs, Android, Apple TVs, Windows devices and laptop management.

Learn more about Hexnode UEM

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Hexnode UEM before?

Systems Engineer in US

Great Customer Service/Knowledge Articles/User Experience

5 6 months ago

Comments: One word to describe my whole experience is: Easy. Hexnode made it super simple for the small bank that I work at to enroll devices of both Android and iOS, as well as monitor and maintain them effectively. Their support is two clicks away, which is always nice for when I have simple questions that I can't find in their expansive knowledge articles (which is rare..)

Pros:

The layout of the portal as well as the knowledge articles provided for enrolling and managing devices are clear, easy to navigate, and even easier to ask for support with their built-in live chat function.

Cons:

Nothing to complain about really! The pricing is a little steep for Enterprise features per device but it comes with great value.

Alternatives Considered: ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Reasons for Switching to Hexnode UEM: They have better support, better knowledge articles, and are just easier to work with in general.

Reg W.
Admin in Canada
Mental Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Hexnode MDM

5 10 months ago

Comments: The service and the product has been excellent as well as the follow up from the marketing team.

Pros:

The product is not so easy to you for a non-IT person. But the online support via chat is superb, the reps are willing to spend as much time as you need to walk you through, step by step, until you achieve the implementation and functionality you are looking for. That's what makes this an excellent product for any user. You don't have to be an-IT specialist!! When you have such a high level of support you can rest assured that you can get the maximum benefit from the software. I've dealt with at least six technical reps during our period of installation after we purchased the product. To a person, each one was very knowledgeable, very helpful, very patient and very courteous. I could not have asked for more. Now that we have everything working like we want it to, we feel very satisfied that we chose this product. Most importantly, we don't feel like we missed out on features or functionality because we are not IT specialists.

Cons:

Software is not so easy to use and there is definitely a learning curve, but as indicated above, the support team will help you.

Joseph R.
IT Support in Canada
Mental Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Robust MDM, Does everything I need it to

4 10 months ago

Comments: A pleasant challenge for a corporation that had no MDM previously. Deployment on Apple devices easy enough with Apple Configurator and later Apple Business Manager

Pros:

The software is easy to use, the single pane of glass for app/device/user management is a dream.

Cons:

Some of the lower tier plans are prohibitive for android MDM, Definitely need to upgrade your plan for smoother management

Alternatives Considered: SimpleMDM

Reasons for Switching to Hexnode UEM: Pricing was better, and at the time MS Intune was not considered at our organization.

Christopher H.
Administrator in US
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees

Works great,

5 4 years ago

Comments: Locked down the tablets we needed without a massive cost.

Pros:

Hexnode offers several different levels of features. We needed to lock down a Samsung Galaxy Tab E to only use one program. Their first level feature, Kiosk mode, is all we needed to be able to do this. It works great. The tablets auto boot into the program we have installed and all other functions of the tablet are disabled or not accessible. On top of this, they are by far the cheapest company we've found to offer this feature. Software is easy to install and easy to use. The intial policy setup in the management URL takes a little time, but is also easy. Once the setup is complete, you can assign the policy to whatever device needs it. You can have multiple policies if needed as well. I've contacted customer service a few times for figuring out how to do something, finding where a setting is, and purchasing a license. Each time the representative was kind and knowledgeable.

Brian C.
IT Director in US

Simple UI and good value for the price

5 2 years ago

Comments: Support has been very responsive and helpful when we had questions.

Pros:

Easy to use UI and the combination of price and features.

Cons:

A couple of features were missing at the beginning but were added later by support.

Larry F.
teacher/ admin in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

They have always been there with support

5 4 years ago

Comments: control of ipads for 5 grades under one roof. We are a small school and this works for us

Pros:

easy to push apps to elementary teachers. the selections are unlimited. I get all devices in one website

Cons:

Being computer literate. I am still learning how all of this works. They have it set up right. I just don't know how to use all the functions sometimes

Sondang H.
Application Support in Indonesia
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10,000+ Employees

with hexnode the work is smooth

4 2 years ago

Comments: with this software I can find out the list of applications running on devices and find out the position and activity of the device/tablet.

Pros:

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps .

Cons:

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps . lock device

Darryl Y.
IT Director in US

Super support. Excellent mobility management.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Great feature set for price point. It meets our tribal requirements without paying for features we don't need or won't use.

Cons:

When working on a specific device, say number 40, and you click the back button in the browser it takes you back to the top of the list or first page. it would be better to take you back to the page you were on previously. Quite a pain if you are working through a long list

Ceo in Netherlands
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Very satisfied

5 2 years ago

Comments: Very positive.

Pros:

The ease of use. Very userfriendly and easy to navigate. After sales support is also great and they really listen to what the customer wants. In my case, they really listened to my requests of 2 specific features and implemented it.

Cons:

Nothing at the moment. Pricing, if I really have to mention something. Pricing could always go down a bit.

Senior Software Engineer in India

Excellent Functionality and good support

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Support is timely and very helpful. Portal is user friendly. Quick to set up what you want the way you want it.

Cons:

Price is high. Other than there is nothing to dislike about this service.

Raymond M.
Raymond M.
IT Architect in Saudi Arabia
Maritime, 501-1,000 Employees

Feature rich and easy to deploy MDM solution

5 3 years ago

Comments: Hexnode have helped us in delpoying our MDM solution in record time. We've been looking for MDM solution that we can easily try out and deploy and manage with the current size of our business and number of devices, and Hexnode is the right solution. From pricing, support and ease of use -- it's a winner.

Pros:

From initial setup of the devices and setting the configuration profiles is a breeze. It is very easy to try out the solution and they have a very responsive and sales and support team. For the basic features we are looking for like Kiosk and application lock, it works like a charm.

Cons:

Some of the features are not available in some android brands but it's not that a big issue.

Tim N.
Director of Operations in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

Hexnode has made it a lot easier for me to manage the 165 tablets that i have to take care of

5 4 years ago

Comments: Tablet control

Pros:

the way that you can update programs that you use for business without have to have each person come in. i just update the app i need and when they sign on it prompts them to install it and we are done works great

Cons:

Disenrolling a device could be a little easier if you do not have time you have to do it in 2 seperate sections for it to take place right away other wise you can wait a few minutes and it will do it from the seach screen

Harrison P.
System Administrator in US

Simple setup and fast support

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Easy setup and super fast support. Setup and working in less than 2 hours.

Cons:

So far the only issue I have is that I wish I could have more control over the end device. REmote control I mean.

Andrew M.
Head of Operations in US

Very helpful in scaling our business

5 10 months ago

Pros:

Our team has used Hexnode to help monitor and deploy 200+ tablet devices globally, and the ease of use and readily available customer-success team has allowed us to implement the software rapidly. After trying out a number of MDM services, we are glad to have partnered with Hexnode

Cons:

None come to mind at the moment -- we've been happy users

Resource Coordinator in US
Individual & Family Services, 51-200 Employees

Hexnode

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Great product, easy to use,no issues encountered.

Cons:

No cons or issues detected that I can think of.

Reza R.
Project Manager in Indonesia

Very Good Support and Good UX

Comments: I am using hexnode for HIS project & YKKAP Project,
We got 550 devices planning, but since covid19 spreading over the world, we have to hold all investments.
so we only purchase a little.

Pros:

I really love Kiosk Lockdown, and it is very simple when I do install hexnode by using Device Owner

Cons:

I need documentation for solving the problem and detailed information of each function

Daniel G.
IT Manager in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

Great MDM Solution to Lock Users Down

5 3 months ago

Comments: Excellent. Onboarding, and ongoing support is top-notch.

Pros:

Easy on boarding, excellent chat support.

Cons:

Lacking some features of triggering resets or power offs.

Alternatives Considered: baramundi Management Suite and SOTI MobiControl

Reasons for Switching to Hexnode UEM: Setup time, and next level chat support!

Jonas D.
Co-Founder in Belgium
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Good value for money and awesome support

4 2 years ago

Comments: We were using another MDM software before Hexnode and it has been a huge step forward in the control features and ease of use for the same price. The cherry on the cake is the super efficient support !

Pros:

The enrolment of new devices is easy and the control features are great.

Cons:

The invoicing does not follow the "active" devices but we have to subscribe to a specific amount of devices, even if it is not used. It would be better to increment our invoice each time a new dive is enrolled on our account.

Matthew P.
IT Admin in US

Great software

5 4 years ago

Comments: Allows us to have a tablet that is secure and single purpose.

Pros:

It's easy to manage and the customer support is great! We have it set up on 18 tablets now and works great. We use it daily.

Cons:

I wish I had more control over software updates, but I think that's a fault of Android, not Hexnode. No major complaints.

Shashwat S.
Software Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Security and Management software for mobiles

5 3 years ago

Comments: It helps us secure many mobile application which contains the SPI data. The security is good, User Interface is good. It is a very good product.

Pros:

I comes with a very good Security structure for mobile applications. It comes with functionality of secure and wipe. All mobility platforms which includes Windows (deskpto, laptops and phones Phones), iOS, Android , macOS etc are supported by Hexnode MDM.

Cons:

No technical glinche detected as of now, in my knowledge. The support could be better.

Technical Support Analyst in US
201-500 Employees

Excellent, Intuitive, Easy to Use

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Intuitive and ease of use. Went thru 3 different MDM's before picking this one. MaaS 360 is garbage compared to Hexnode

Cons:

No 2FA as of yet. But their support is great . Also, the AD option should sync more regularly than once a day.

Justin M.
Justin M.
Technology Coordinator in US

Hexnode is a great value. Works great with Android and iOS!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The interface is very easy to use which cuts down on admin time. Support is very responsive and thorough. We primarily use Hexnode for Android, we use the multi-app kiosk mode in our elementary classrooms and it works wonderfully. We push all Android apps as APKs. I recently started adding some iOS devices and have Hexnode synced with our VPP account.

Cons:

I was having some issues with the kiosk mode with certain app settings. Although all my issues have been resolved by support.

Jared S.
applications and database developer/ backup network administrator in US
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Best features and support thus far

4 3 years ago

Comments: So far I think hexnode may end up being the MDM we choose to support our iPads at our institution.
The ability for it to support android provides potential in the future for the other end of the spectrum without the need for another service/application.

Pros:

I liked that as soon as I setup my account I was called by a member of Hexnode's support team. Even though I was unable to answer, it really showed that they want to make sure you get setup and moving right away with their product.

Cons:

The setup for this MDM is a little different/harder to find than the others I have tested so far. Once I got a feel for it though it started flowing much more smoothly.

Abhilash S.
Solution Architect in India

Excellent software

5 5 years ago

Comments: We had both Android and iOS devices in our company and we needed a decent software that could manage both easily. Hexnode MDM turned out to be an excellent choice. We opted for the on premise edition. It was very easy to set up and their support team was always there for us.

Pros:

Features, support, pricing

Cons:

No desktop management

Marcos P.
I.T. Admin in US
Computer Networking, 201-500 Employees

So far it is really easy to use and self explanitory

4 4 years ago

Comments: MDM on windows

Pros:

The ease of use and how quickly you can set up MDM. All I had to do was upload a certificate and email it to my users and they were able to sign up.

Cons:

limited ios restrictions. I cant seem to find no password lock on Ios devices however I am still new to the program and learning its features