15 years helping Singaporean businesses

Little Hotelier Reviews

About Little Hotelier

Easily get bookings, & manage reservations & payments from anywhere, with the world's most trusted hotel software for small properties.

Learn more about Little Hotelier

Pros:

Very easy to use with clear uncluttered screen layout.

Little Hotelier ratings

4.1
3.8
3.7
3.9

6.6/10

Little Hotelier has an overall rating of 4.0 out 5 stars based on 154 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Little Hotelier before?

Steve
Steve
Owner in Canada
Hospitality, Self Employed

Awesome software for a micro operation.

Comments: It's been great since the outset. Excellent customer service/support. It's clearly a company that cares about what it does. I think they would fare even better if they were to promote some of the features/apps they offer.

Pros:

Ease of use. Integration with the other apps available. Flexibility of the view in the calendar. The reports and analytics. And there are tons of features I would love to explore but don't have the time.

Cons:

Not much. I'm really pleased with the recent upgrades to the mobile app. The only feature I'd like to see is the ability for me to colour code my calendar based on the incoming channel. That way I would have a quick visual confirmation that tells me at a glance where the reservations are coming from and would quickly indicate to me how any specific promotion is doing depending on the channel. If the reservation also could have an indicator of what promotion was used, that would be even better!

2 years ago

Hi Steve, We are grateful you took the time to provide such a positive recommendation. We are thrilled to learn that you find it simple to use the various capabilities of Little Hotelier, including Integration, Flexibility, Reporting, and Analytics. We are over the moon to learn that our team of customer care representatives has been providing you with excellent service. The good news is that we have colour codes in the calendar, and you can look them up at this link: https://learn.littlehotelier.com/s/article/BELH-display?language=en AU#colour-scheme. We hope that this makes it easier to browse visually around the site. We take every piece of feedback seriously and work hard to ensure that our customers always have a positive experience when travelling with us. Join us in the chat if there is anything that you need assistance with. One of our employees will respond to your inquiry as soon as they can. Warmest, Ereena

Catherine
Manager in Qatar

Simple and easy to use

Comments: After using the software for just over 2 years now I am still very happy with Little Hotelier - we are a basic room only 2* hotel and the software is perfect for us. I have researched other companies and had demonstrations but Little Hotelier although not the cheapest, is good value for money and has helped streamline our business and saves time. It is so simple to use. During Covid we have struggled with our with having the finances to pay the fees. The company have really helped and bent over backwards to help us.

Pros:

Very easy to use with clear uncluttered screen layout. It was the first time we used a CMS as the hotel had not really got into the 21st Century. The integration and change was so simple and the support from Little Hotelier was amazing. The Reports section is so helpful with the day to day accounting Very rarely have any glitches or problems with the software. I am pleased that we now have a choice of 14 and 28 day calendar view

Cons:

The invoices are unnecessarily complicated and take up too much paper. Guests do not want a copy of their invoice that is 3 pages long if they have stayed for a month. Obviously we email invoices if requested but guests do comment and say it is too complicated. If a guest cancels through our OTA, and they fall within the free period they are not charged, but Little Hotelier does not remove the cost so it comes up as an outstanding amount. It would be good to have a button that marks a guest as a no show so we can track how often this happens through the reporting (also we still take payment for the room)

3 years ago

Hi Catherine, We loved getting your detailed review and amazing feedback! You've really encapsulated everything Little Hotelier tries to be for small busy customers like yourself and we are so glad to hear it's really helped you streamline your business and save you time. Thank you for your suggestion regarding simplifying the invoices, they are currently designed to show a very detailed breakdown of nightly cost and extras added to the booking, so long stays can stretch out the invoice format, however this feedback has been added to our product team's development board for consideration. Thank you again for your partnership over the past 2 years, we hope to continue supporting you for many more. Warmest, Jessica

General Manager in New Zealand
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Not a suitable product for small hostels

Comments: everything EVERYTHING is an $$$ add on. and thats aside from the fact that it doesnt handle the channels like expedia and booking.com well. we got no end of double bookings,bizzare price changes.. and they have split the software into so many different parts to increase revenue. for example, you cant even send your own email to a guest, only a template, sms is ANOTHER package and more money. Their so call 'self check in' extra package called Guestjoy is nothing more tha a glorified mailchimp front end, and cant even do a simple task such as check in a guest, they excpected us to use a guest check in form and then MANUALLY mark guests as checked in on arrival. Sirvoy is a much better package. Dont wast your time and money with Siteminder, Little Hotelier and Guestjoy.

Pros:

fairly nice gui and layout. easy to move rooms in calendar

Cons:

everything is a paid add on, every feature requires another package and more money. its madness how they have done this. they could have one really decent product, instead its split into so many parts its unusable.

6 months ago

Hi Michael, We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced recently and want to ensure you that we are fully committed to resolving your concerns. Please send your property name, email address and contact number to my email: [email protected], and I will get our customer support team to contact you soon. Rest assured, your feedback is invaluable, and we are dedicated to regaining your trust and ensuring your complete satisfaction in the future.

Melanie
OWNER in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic product and service.

Comments: I am extremely happy with Little Hotelier. Their customer service is excellent and they are very helpful in helping when I have an issue and extremely patient and polite.

Pros:

It has everything I need, reports, customisable emails, guest registration forms and invoices. An app that at a quick glance I can easily see what I need to as well as do bookings. Integration with my website and OTAs.

Cons:

I found the set up a bit confusing , but I am not good at technology and am new to the industry, so it could be me and not the system.

3 years ago

Hi Melanie, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need help with anything along the way. Our support team is available 24/7 via chat for any inquiries you may have. We loved hearing your thoughts and so greatly appreciate your partnership with us, Melanie! Kindest, Jessica.

Olga
Innkeeper in US

6 years and many more to come happy customer

Comments: Live customer service is precious

Pros:

Reliable and simple to use yet versatile

Cons:

Small business affordable. Good value for what it offers.

3 years ago

Hi Olga, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and other hoteliers. It's customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. We are so happy to hear you have been with us for 6 years. That's a milestone. We will keep working to innovate and make sure you keep having a great experience with us. Thanks again for all your support and kind words. Warmest, Jessica

Tingting
Motel Manager in Australia

ting

Pros:

ease of use, price, great features, linked with website and other software

Cons:

not enough features, can lag some times, needs added features like making rooms clean or dirty etc

3 years ago

Hi Ting, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are glad you enjoy having everything in one place with Little Hotelier. We are working on adding more enhancements to our system. We will definitely let you know of any future updates, so you can make the most out of everything. In the meantime, you can connect Little Hotelier to almost 100 integrated apps. You can check more here: https://appstore.siteminder.com/ Thanks for your trust! Warmest, Jessica

Marcia
Owner and Manager in Mexico
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Little Hotelier does not live up to the marketing promises.

Comments: I quit using Little Hotelier and went back to ResNexus. THe over all experience was frustrating and the worst software I have ever used.

Pros:

I liked the ready hover access to info on clients in the Front desk version, as well as the fact that Site-minder came with the cost of the product. Also, the sales person was very helpful, I wish she was the tech-support or training person.

Cons:

This was too hard to implement correctly, and too error prone. It needed a process "Step one", but that was missing. I set everything up in the Booking Engine first without realizing that the information in the booking engine is only what clients see online, not what is happening on the back end. I ended up deleting hours of work and starting over several times. there are videos and good instructions -- but never does it say -- do this first. Training never told me this. Tech support did, but only after I was integrated with Site-minder (another big project). The entire experience was probably one of the worst experiences I have ever had -- further more, when I wanted to stop using the product I still had to pay for 3 months to fulfill a contract.

10 months ago

Hi Marcia, We understand the importance of addressing our customers' concerns. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced recently and want to ensure you, we are fully committed to resolving your concerns. Your feedback is invaluable, and we are dedicated to regaining your trust and ensuring your complete satisfaction. We are sorry to see you leave, and if there's anything we can do to make things right for you please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to make Little Hotelier a better place for all hoteliers. Warm regards, Ereena R.

stefano
owner in Brazil
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

excellent but with major gigantic faults

Comments: very good. would be great the ingenues there understand these two points and stop being blind about the, give good service without dual interests. and they will have a super app. that will make much more revenue than this stripe co-related business.

Pros:

user friendly interface, integration with other siteminder softwares. and new apps... that are very useful. vote 10! but

Cons:

gigantic problem. there is no way to put in evidence in the calendar with a strong color the bookings that are still unprocessed or have problems. And siteminder aims on a percentage of the business coming from STRIPE quite clearly. Conflict of interests, good service to their clients, against making more money from percentages of all Stripe sales. WRONG, morally wrong. To change system it takes months of work. So, we have to have an ultra fast glance at bookings that are unprocessed on the calendar. Track them and try to solve them. Without this we miss the unprocessed bookings. We travel in blindness unless we dedicate lots of time in the process of verifying things. And at times we get a scam of guests who never really paid a penny. Second point often stated. If they call us to book a basic function that competitors have is to book for a limited period on the calendar. After this period if client doesn't pay booking erases in automatic. the first point is fundamental. the second one also. lastly the ad-ons for the bistro and drinks, is not so organic. but perhaps we just didn't have time to try to implement it.

3 years ago

Hi Stefano, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It's great to hear that you find Little Hotelier excellent with a user-friendly interface, and are enjoying our huge range of connections and app integrations. With regards the problems you are having with payments, there is no way for the system to be able to track status of a payment unless connected to a gateway so if you are manually taking cash or credit card payments we do not have the data from the merchant to validate success/failure of payments. Our team is continuously working to improve our products and offer a seamless experience for our customers and we will take your comments on the calendar and an add-on for bistro and drinks into consideration. Thank you very much for the feedback. We loved hearing your thoughts and our team are reading this for insight! Warmest, Jessica

Tom
V.P. Operations in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Difficult set-up-Good value after that

Comments: Initially it was horrible and we began looking for alternatives. Over the past 18 months we have come to rely on it as a foundational part of our success.

Pros:

LH covers 90% of the tasks we need to complete in an effort to run the hotel. It is stable and reliable. It is very affordable.

Cons:

Set-up was not intuitive and initially customer service support ineffective. Subsequent to launch we found the development team does not talk to the sales/customer support team so developers roll out beta versions of enhancements before the bugs are worked out and without telling customers of the changes. Initially I found the customer support team poorly trained with limited communication skills. I sensed they were also frustrated with their inability to satisfy customer needs. in the past 18 months I have not had to lean on customer service as frequently and when I do, the service is good.

3 years ago

Hi Tom, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're really glad you're finding Little Hotelier as good value, stable and reliable. We continue to work on improving the products for customers like you. We appreciate your feedback about the onboarding process and you will be relieved to know we have made some big strides in streamlining and simplifying this process recently, however I am sorry to hear this wan't a great experience for you when you set up 2 years ago. Likewise, we have improved the communication between our development and support teams which I hope you are noticing now. Thank you so much for your continued partnership with Little Hotelier, Tom. We appreciate your patience and support, and if there is anything else we can do to help please reach out to our support team. Warm regards, Jessi

Christine
Landlady in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Little hotelier makes bookings easy

Comments: Excellent service highly recommend

Pros:

I cannot double book a room and customer service is excellent very patient even with a non computer geek like me

Cons:

It tends to ask for the password every other day

3 years ago

Hi Christine, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear our support team is doing their best to assist you. For your security and that of your guest's data, we have a multi-factor authentication process that ensures your password is updated every 90 days. This is common best practice in any online system. If you haven't updated your password at the 90 day point, it will prompt you to reset, which is easily done yourself in seconds. This may be why it's asking for a password. Once you reset it, there should be no issues moving forward. If this isn't the case, please do reach out to our helpful support team who will help figure out this issue quickly. Thank you again for working with us, Christine. Warmest, Jessica

Shelley
Owner in Australia
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

THE UPDATE IS TERRIBLE

Comments: Are the staff at Little Hotelier in tech support are great they are patient kind helpful and knowledgeable but I am just so disappointed with this new face upgrade!!!!

Pros:

When it looked so user-friendly it was user-friendly now it has literally become like all the rest are zoomed screen difficult to drag things and when you press on the icon it doesn’t bring you straight to today so you must always know your dates I find this update terrible I am very disappointed!!!

Cons:

The update calendar is terrible .. I specifically signed up with Little Hotelier because it was different.. the screen was so simple and easy to see and read .. now it looks like an excel spread sheet!! I literally hate it!!! it was a step above the rest now it has literally downgraded to be just like everyone else’s! Yet the price keeps going up! :(

3 years ago

Hi Shelley, Thank you so much for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've found the recent upgrade to our calendar not to your liking. We got alot of customer feedback informing the updates we did in the release - including catering for a full month's calendar view and making edits to existing reservations and rate plans in just a few clicks. We appreciate your comments and have shared it with our product team so we can keep working on improving your experience. It's an ongoing journey so we do hope that all the other recent improvements we've made continue to make things easier for you in other areas including our 24/7 support team. Thanks for choosing Little Hotelier to be your partner. We hope to keep our relationship going - You will see more improvements in 2021 and beyond that will confirm your initial thoughts - that we are a better option for you. Kindest, Jessica

Pawel
Director in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Good software for small to medium AIRBnBs using phone to manage property.

Comments: Good software if you need to manage your bookings on the go. Phone App provided is Simple in use and allows to manage new reservations in the system. Apart of that their offer is just ok. I had a really bad experience where at the end of our financial year their financial reporting didnt work for 3 consecutive weeks until problem was resolved. That was a huge minus and a breaking point for us to change PMS.

Pros:

Phone App - It’s best the best what LittleHotellier offers.

Cons:

Customer service. Very average agents in terms of their knowladge of the software. Booking Engine without many customisation options

2 years ago

Hello Pawel Thanks a lot for taking the time to rate and comment. It's great to hear that you've found Little Hotelier to be a useful and trustworthy tool in running your business. As a team, we value your input and will use it to better serve our Hotelier partners and enhance your overall stay. If you can email me your details here [email protected] or if it's possible that someone on our support staff can help you out, or at least relay your comments for consideration. Our chat support is open around the clock, seven days a week, and our professionals are always happy to help. Kind Regards Ereena

CEO in Indonesia

Wouldn’t recommend

Pros:

Not much to be honest. There are a few roo many limitations

Cons:

Inability to connect to dynamic pricingCustomer support is slow (days to reply)Invoicing is not automatic - when I pay them, they still ask to be paid Staff provide incorrect information to us

8 months ago

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. Your concerns are important to us, and we are committed to addressing them to enhance your experience. We understand your frustrations with the limitations and the issues you mentioned. We are actively working to improve our services, including quicker response times from customer support, addressing the dynamic pricing connection, and automating our invoicing process. When you get a chance, please drop me your details at [email protected], and I will do my very best to assist you. As we aren't able to retrieve many details from this review site. We deeply value your input, and your comments will help us make the necessary improvements to provide a more seamless and accurate service. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and are dedicated to ensuring that these issues are resolved to your satisfaction. If you have any more details to share or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your input is invaluable as we strive to serve you better.

Ruth
Owner in Australia

Could be better but ok!

Comments: Overall, particularly in the last 6 months, it has been very frustrating using the software, due to being very slow, needing to refresh the page after very small periods of time (ie less than 10 mins). The screen is also not complete, unable to fully view guest details in rooms that are high up the page when you want to have a quick view. However it is an easy system to use ( when functioning properly) and the team do add new features from time to time, which do improve the experience. More is required though to really make it user friendly and suitable for a busy small business.

Pros:

Easy to learn and use. I like the reports page to be able to track year on year growth.

Cons:

Very slow, and not as many features as I would like and have had with previous similar software.

5 years ago

Hi Ruth, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate your comments and we're sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't live up to our usual standards. We have passed this onto our team who will urgently try to reach out to you within the day. In the meantime, if you have a preferred contact email or phone number for us to reach you on, please direct message us and we'll make sure to use this. Kindly let me know if there's anything else I can help you with to give you a great experience with Little Hotelier. We thank you again for trusting us as a customer and look forward to solving your issues. All the best, Misha

Daniela
Manager in Australia
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Lacking some very important features

Comments: Customer service is very friendly but many problems take a long time to solve or can't be solved at all. About to switch to another product

Pros:

Easy to create reservations, block room, create listings, good visual presentation

Cons:

There is no "UNDO" function. So if I update the rate for a time period for example 1/3/21-3/3/21 and mistype 3/3/22 then I have stuffed up pricing for that entire year and will have to manually change it all back. Which can take hours. There is no log with customer conversation visible to me. If an automated email to a customer bounces due to a typo on the email address for example, then little hotelier team can see that but I receive no notification about this. I cannot manually send a normally automated email, even if the system failed to send it

3 years ago

Hi Daniela, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Regarding listing changes to rates, if you make an error in your rates where the date is known, you can override this change by creating a new rate. We can also understand the challenges you are having with automated emails. Both feature enhancements are great ideas and we strongly believe using customer feedback to inform our strategy. Our product team has been notified of your recommendations and will further research potential solutions. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you, Mei

Owner in Maldives
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Makes managing an accommodation straight forward

Comments: We run a small accommodation. Little Hotelier is the third channel manager we have used and have been with them for many years now. If l have any problems that l cannot fix they are always their to talk too on the phone in order to solve any problems.

Pros:

Little Hotelier recently upgraded their software. It has helped make it very user friendly and easy to navigate. Site is set up in a logical way so that drop down boxes are clearly explained and navigated. When we get a booking we immediately get an email with detailed and clear information on the guests. Very easy for people to use who are not that confident with using websites. Other channel managers l have used in the past were extremely complicated and way to many dropdown boxes which made to very confusing.

Cons:

I find when l first go into the site their are way to many steps until you finally get in. Needs to have some kind of shortcut.

5 years ago

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us :) Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Thanks, Misha

Muthiah
hotel general Manager Rtd in India
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Great software for medium size hotel

Comments: Over all very good software for sall size hotels.All essential reports we get.good value for money.It enhance
the volume of bussiness.very good cordinatin between all oulets .

Pros:

Great software for small to Medium size hotela,otels , pubs etc.getting ore reservation.daily reports,guest history.Guests they can book online any time ,anywhere and easy payent option.very clear and easy to operate and all help readily available.

Cons:

There is nothing negative .Everything is perfect excep not to get spilit bills.Only one single bill option. over all user friendly.

2 years ago

Hi Muthiah Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy to learn that you find Little Hotelier is a great software for small to medium size hotels with easy payment options and, as a business, find it easy to operate for your day-to-day. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact our team. Once again, thank you for your partnership with us and for leaving us a review. Kind regards, Ereena

Jacqueline
Owner in New Zealand

Little Hotelier

Comments: Brilliant really. Very helpful support staff too.

Pros:

It's so easy to use! And it pulls all the information into one place and I can access it from anywhere.

Cons:

I would like to be able to personalise the confirmation emails that I send to clients. I would also like to have more options to add details to the invoices. I find it really frustrating having to log into the app all the time too and it would be great to be able to see more info in the app.

3 years ago

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so glad to hear your are having a great experience with us and that our support team are doing a good job helping you when you need it. We work everyday to keep improving our products and offer a seamless experience for our customers. Thanks for trusting us to be your partner! Warmest, Jessica

Shawn
Reservation Manager in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Look Elsewhere for a different service

Comments: horrible customer service, international call cetner that is never open and only follows script. you might as well use their non human chat function. this compnay is all about the sell of the product and not the product itself

Pros:

The have a great sales team that highlights features that once you are switching come to light as not great features at all.

Cons:

Rate system is antiquated. No tracking of booking sources. No way to track travel agent bookings for commission. no group functions. no way to add any additionals with varying price points.

2 years ago

Hi Shawn, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us - we read every single response. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't live up to our usual standards. Would you be able to drop me an email here at [email protected]? I'd love to help you in any way I could and improve your experience with us, especially on customer service experience, non-human function, and overall using our product for your business. If you can drop me your email address, I will get someone from our team will be in touch with you soon. In the meantime, if there's anything else that I can support you with, please let me know. Kind regards, Ereena

Angela
Proprietor in Canada
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Beware: Track your payments

Comments: Unsatisfactory. Still waiting for accounts payable that are due over 90 days.

Pros:

Looks good and easy to use. The software is much better than some of the hack channel managers available.

Cons:

The problem is the service behind the software. After the initial period of on-boarding, there is no responsive account representative, it is very difficult to get technical support and impossible on the financial end. We experienced double bookings due to glitching of the channel manager and booking engine. Technical support failed to take responsibility, simply blaming the OTAs . On the financial side, Siteminder (the company behind Little Hotelier) has taken deposit payments from customers on our behalf and failed to on-ward transfer them. Accounts are due over 90 days. Advice: monitor all your set up and financial integration very closely.

4 years ago

Hi Angela, Firstly, I am so sorry that we had not suitably resolved your outstanding issue with payments and that you felt you have not received the highest level of support to resolve the issues promptly. I have personally escalated this to our senior payment specialist, who has been in touch. Unfortunately this issue involves Stripe, therefore we had to work with them to resolve the issue that occurred. I am pleased to let you know the issue is resolved on our end, and the funds should have been promptly returned. We thank you for your continued patience as we worked with Stripe to get this resolved. If there's anything else I can do, please let me know, Angela. Sincerely, Misha Stemper

Dana
Owner in US

My Little Hotelier experience as a new user

Comments: I acquired this account through the previous owner of the business and the transfer of ownership and setting up the payment portal took weeks to get done and tons of follow up calls on my part. All the tech support people have been very nice, but it's been an exhausting process getting set up. I hope that now that things are up and running, I won't have as many issues.

Pros:

I like that it maps to lots of booking options, and keeps a comprehensive calendar of all bookings.

Cons:

It's not very user friendly. I've built websites before and this tool is not for technical novices. It's very involved with multiple apps and platforms that take a lot of time and navigating and help desk support to figure out.

3 years ago

Hi Dana, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It's great to hear that you're finding our breadth of booking channels deep enough for you, and also that the calendar is helping you easily keep track of all your bookings. With regards the website feature, we're sorry to hear that you're finding it a little hard to navigate. With the ready-made property-specific templates, it really helps hoteliers get a site up and running quickly. Once you have your server information, domain details and content assets available - our team are there to help you set everything up rapidly. The results are worth it, and as always, our team are always there to help with your complete set up. Your feedback is really appreciated though - as we continue to find ways to make it even easier on customers like you to get it up and running. Thank you very much for the feedback, Dana. We loved hearing your thoughts and our team are reading this as we speak for insight! Warmest, Jessica

Edward
Owner in US

Hospitality made esier

Comments: Being able to have all products in one place helps us run our business more efficiently. The ease of use in designing our web presence and having the bookings come though is wonderful.

Pros:

We have been using Little Hotelier for 2 years and are very satisfied with the offerings they provide. We make use of all the products, payments, front desk, web site and channel manager. Having all this coordinated via one provider is perfect for our business.

Cons:

There are some challenges at times, but the support team is spot on when getting things taken care of.

3 years ago

Hi Edward, Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are having great results using Little Hotelier for all your needs. We are always looking for ways to innovate and give our customers the best possible experience and our support team are always willing to help if you have any questions. Thanks for trusting us to be your partner! Jessica

Mark
manager in New Zealand
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Lack of communication and help

Comments: Painful, you email them they don't respond they make it difficult to talk to certain departments within the company i.e can't ring the accounts department only email.
They went out of their way to get us on board then the communication stops!

Pros:

The integration was very hard work with very little help from Little Hotelier

Cons:

very antiquated, need to add a lot more features this is an ongoing matter they just keep saying their working on it! They go into my bank account and take money for cancelled bookings when their non refundable and the guest where no shows

Stan
Owner in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Essential but it does require focused attention to set it up.

Comments: Overall it works well specifically preventing bounce booking and taking payments.

Pros:

The central control of all sales channels covering price and particularly availability.

Cons:

I found it difficult to at up. Half the concepts were new to me. If you are not working with the back office daily then remembering the function of each variable is challenging. But that probably applies to similar software apps.

3 years ago

Hi Stan, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's wonderful to hear that it's helping you prevent double bookings and allowing you to seamlessly take online payments. Time saving through automation and ease of use is what we strive for. On set up, being new to the industry I can understand how it can be a little tricky your first time. To help, we've got some great onboarding support when you set up, but after that, you can continue to feel supported through our online knowledge base and 24/7 expert team via chat - ready to help anytime you need. Thanks once again for being with Little Hotelier, Stan. Please let me know if there's anything else we can assist with. Warmest regards, Jessica

Robert
Owner/Manager in Australia

Little Hotelier

Comments: Overall the experience with Little Hotelier is excellent.

Pros:

We can turn the computer on and login and check future bookings without having to refer to hard copies when you have a direct inquiry.

Cons:

Having to change the password every 3 months. Having to hold on when you call the call centre in a que.

5 years ago

Hi Robert, Thank you for your wonderful review and taking the time to share your opinion with us. We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product! Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. All the best, Misha